All Comments on 'A Wife's 10-Year Wait to Date'

by Soaul

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Cracker270Cracker27025 days ago

Sorry, nope, nada. Makes me feel like I had a bath in spit.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino25 days ago

What a load of baloney, She should have been kicked out on her backside and told not to come back!

deadonedeadone25 days ago

Why in the fucking hell stay with her as a wife? He gets zero from her except hate and disrespect. She is now getting a free ride, kids gone and unlimted cash and fucking, hell does she even do any cooking or cleaning. So yes she worked for 20 years raising the kids, her choice I might add, with friends and family around, and now can sit back and enjoy. He starting working long before the kids, is alone and far from family or friends, and gets to keep working at that for another long streach.

Yay him he had and will have it so good.

One parting question: What about all the sex he has been missing?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle25 days ago

Another sorry that makes no sense.

On what planet does a stay at home mom have a high sex drive, higher than her husband, who has been just as celibate as she?

And why would he tolerate being cheated on? It would be one thing if he was out fucking other women; but to passively accept her adultery if beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Your fantasy is as poor as your dry writing.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Her husband should have documented her dates and quit having sex with her entirely. He should have hired a PI to get audio, photographs, or video. Then burned the world down. She's all butt hurt because he worked his butt off! What a bitch! He provided a home and put three kids through college? She just had to sit at home and do her job, being a homemaker is tough but she got to be at home every day, not him. He wasn't out cheating on her, it didn't sound like it? He didn't have time too, he had to earn income! In 2023 the average cost for college was $10,600/yr for public school. With three kids that's $127,200 total. If they were at private schools the average cost was $42,000/yr. Or for four years each for three kids, $504,000! He potentially had to come up with over half a million dollars for his kids education! She didn't bring in any income. I would have liquidated assets and found charities. Funded trusts for my kids. Sold the family home and bought two of the smallest houses I could find. Bought two used cars and sold off any new ones.

"You weren't getting any sex when I was out working my tail off to provide for you...babe! Well I wasn't either! For better or worse. You just feel like you deserve better...you self righteous slut!" Then he could tell her that the seat belt light was off and she was free to move about the cabin. No child support. No income. No spousal support. Live on what is left to divide up and don't spend it all in one place! Have a day!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It's called divorce. If she was that miserable she should fuck off and get herself single again. Lots of people want the cow when someone else is supporting the heffer.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Cunt and her cuck

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

One date and a death or divorce... no fun there

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Do these people actually exsist? Or are they just clichés? I seriously hope no one like this actually exsists. Why be in a marriage with no love or respect?

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

seriously? That is stupid unless of course the husband really doesn't care and had all the sex he wanted on his trips and is even now getting some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Humiliation, on either side, is a deal-breaker.

Even if it’s subtle.

And cuckolding is nothing subtle.

Rocky62Rocky6225 days ago

Divorce the evil bitch

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Utter silliness. Plus, there is no story here. All it is, is “wife goes on a date”. No dialog, no emotion, no exploration of the relationship, no understanding

of either of their motivations, no look at either the husband’s or the wife’s issues. Hell, the author can’t even be bothered to give his characters names.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

She can sleep in the out house for all I care

Can’t fence me in

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

She can date all she wants when she's divorced. Total bollucks.

MsDirectorMsDirector24 days ago

Sorry, not buying this. Why would he stay? Especially when he has 10 years to prepare. From that day on, I would have been preparing my exit. There are ways to do it, believe me. You don't have to explain why you want your bonuses sent to different accounts, it is a common thing. He should take over the taxes as she clearly doesn't work, she doesn't need to know and he can take them to a professional hence she would not see any of the forms, if she complains just file separately. Anyway, I don't see why he would remain married to her.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

When this asshole brought his wife back after fucking her, and ringing the door bell. The husband dressed in a nice looking suit opened the door for them. His freshly fucked wife ask him why he was all dressed up, he simply said I'm going to a funeral. She was stupid enough to ask who's. At that time her husband raised his hand, and pointed the gun at her. Her face went stone cold white in color, No don't shot me, I won't do it again she was begging! He just said you have taken everything that I worked for, these last twenty some years. I have nothing to live for anymore. Bang she dropping like a bag of potatoes, stone cold dead. Lover boy pissed himself, he knew for sure he was next. The husband spoke up, it wasn't your fault, she would have fucked anyone at this point, so you better get out of here. As he ran towards his car, he heard another loud bang. Looking back he saw the husband laying next to his wife dead, with his hand holding her ring hand, in his ring hand..

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The people who write these ill-conceived, silly stories are so shallow as to be all surface. The idea is fresh, but never underestimate the power of a bad writer to ruin an idea with pitiful, unimaginative writing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Oh hell yes the husband had listened to his wife bitching about how hard she had it with no stead cock to fuck her, and that she was going to cheat on him in 10 years when they became empty nesters. But she never thought about him having the Exact same Struggles, with no Steady sex, with him working so hard for their retirement. Yes he had listened to her, and was going to retire in five years, and they could travel, because the kid would be old enough to take care of themselves. But the selfish slut couldn't wait for him. So he worked ten more years Squirrel away all their extra money, and his retirement founds and Investments. He even sold the cars, and the house days before the last kid left for college, and closed all their bank accounts too. Five minutes after his unloving fucking wife walked out the door with her lover. Her husband left out the same door, with his suitcase, going to the airport, heading for South America!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Do use a favor: never fucking write anything beyond a grocery list ever again.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Stupid. Kids are out of house, so no child custody or child support issues. Tell After wife leaves the house, get a locksmith, change the locks, serve her with divorce papers and dump the bitch. And since she gave him 3 or 4 months notice of her intent, move the assets, maybe even have tried to get a new job in a different part of the country and move the fuck out after transferring most of the joint money, value of any 401(k) etc to himself. Fuck the slut; she has served her purpose and now can catch up on missed sex every night with whomever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

You pretty much ruined the story with the last sentence being the most awkward I have ever read.

consulting91consulting9123 days ago

I would love to hear this story from the husband’s point of view. What he did while she was gone and what turmoil he went through. Then what he did to reclaim her, if she let him that is.

26thNC26thNC23 days ago

This cunt should become a sad crime statistic.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Me as a man would think ten years earlier that if my wife made that announcement I’d have thought she would be cheating already and would have a private company randomly watch her . I’d then if I thought that would be her plan I’d have slowly started to have a hidden account with only my children names as beneficiaries and life insurance to go to them with a just enough amount for funeral expenses. I’d have refinanced the house taking equity Wooand taken loans out against my 401 . If she really went through with that dumb thinking I’d have gone along and when knew it was happening had a place set up to move in . I’d have packed clothes when she left and not be there upon her return. Her only justification would be if she knew he was cheating on her on his trips . I’d bet if he left his job and made much less money she had wanted a divorce long before or what about a novel I’d of talking about a new job for him and her getting a job to make up the financial loss on his end. Kids are molded so no child support so why stay with her if her goal is to fuck others and humilate him . It would be hard not to greet the guy and not break his legs wit the hardest object he could sneakily swing at him

i122i12221 days ago

I understand this story completely. In my line of work it was customary for me to be gone for a few days to months at a time. As we aged and grew bored with each other I understand how a little spice would put the spark back into sex. If it is only about sex then this scenario could be true. Remember they have been married for over 20 years at this point and it sounds like neither wants out of the marriage. It might be fun to give your wife away for an evening and then enjoying her upon her return…especially if she sent him text pics throughout her evening

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous