A Wife's Awakening On The Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife further explore their fantasies.
3.7k words
4.62
7.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen sat in front of the mirror and put the final touches on her makeup for the evening. The combination of her perfect tan and the eyeliner that she had applied made her blue eyes pop even more than usual, something that she knew her husband Ron would love. She then stood up and looked at herself in front of the full length mirror. Even she had to admit that she looked good. They were headed out to one of their favorite clubs in St. Barth for dinner tonight, one where the night started with a great dinner and ended up with the DJ spinning and everyone in the club dancing. Jen was dressed in an incredible low cut white midi dress with a very high slit up one thigh, high enough that she thought to herself that she would have to take care in sitting down and standing up, as anyone who was looking would very clearly see her neatly waxed, completely bald pussy, for, as per normal when they were in St. Barth,she was not wearing any underwear. The dress hugged her gorgeous curves, and the deep plunge front showed off her beautiful C cup breasts. For shoes, she had selected her favorite Louboutin white stiletto sandals, once again accentuating her tan as well as her carefully pedicured white toenails.

Jen walked out of the bedroom to find Ron reclined in one of the chaises on the deck, in his one of his usual outfits for an evening out: a pink linen shirt, white linen jeans and bit loafers. He was taking in the view from their villa with a water in hand, obviously hydrating for the party night ahead. She playfully walked in front of him and knowing the answer, asked "So, which view is better?" Ron's eyes widened and he immediately stood up, grabbed Jen's hips and brought her into his body. She could feel his cock getting harder underneath his jeans as he pulled her into him. She felt an immediate and very familiar wetness between her legs. He went to kiss her but Jen stopped him, saying with a smile, "Sorry dear, but my makeup is perfect. We can't ruin it before we go out, can we?"

"You're right, my dear," Ron answered, "but you aren't wearing makeup everywhere, are you?" And with that, he laid her back on the chaise, sat beside her and moved her dress aside just enough to take her left nipple into his mouth, gently circling it with his tongue at first, and as he felt it getting harder, kissing it with a bit more urgency and sucking it just hard enough so that he could start to feel Jen respond with her body, starting to softly moan. He then moved to her right breast with his mouth while moving his hand up to her left nipple, keeping it hard by squeezing it gently between his thumb and forefinger. Once again, he started gently with her right nipple, licking, then suckling on it with an ever greater need.

Laying back, Jen felt her arousal growing more and more. She loved the way Ron played with her nipples, loved the way he knew her body so intimately. She looked down at him sucking her, looked out on the view, and thought to herself, 'this is just paradise." And then, just when she thought she couldn't get any more excited, Ron stopped.

He slowly raised up and whispered in her ear, "I need to taste you. I want to have the taste of your pussy on me when we go out tonight." Hearing that took Jen's breath away. She couldn't say anything, just moaned her approval. She looked down, wanting to watch him as he gently moved her dress up on her hips, then getting down on his knees and kissing, licking, slowly working from the inside of her thighs to her pussy. She wanted to feel his tongue licking her, but he just teased her, lightly kissing her labia, then licking them, then taking them into his mouth and nibbling on them between his lips. Then, just as slowly, Jen felt Ron's tongue start at the bottom of her pussy and work its way to her clit. Jen thought she couldn't get any wetter. She was wrong, so wrong. Ron caressed her clit with his tongue, never stroking it too hard, never too fast, but just hard and fast enough to get her ever more excited.

As Ron ate Jen, he felt himself getting harder and harder. There was nothing that he loved more than feeling his wife get excited like this. He absolutely loved the taste of her pussy, loved the way he could feel her hips just barely starting to move up and down as she got more and more excited. He wanted to bring her just to the edge of orgasm before they went out, wanted her to be mad with desire the same way he was for her. And so, just when he felt her body tightening to get ready to cum, he stopped, and gently kissed his way up to her nipples, kissed each and whispered, "Are you ready for dinner?"

...........

A cocktail, a bottle of wine and a dinner later, Ron and Jen were lingering over a shared dessert of crème brûlée, with each also enjoying a glass of champagne. As she tucked her spoon into the last of the luscious dessert, Jen felt Ron's hand on her thigh, running up her leg under the table. She knew no one could see, but then again, she wouldn't have cared if they could have seen everything. Her libido was on high, and nothing in this evening had done anything to dispel it. Ron's fingers grazed her pussy, and she tried to nonchalantly sip her champagne while getting warmer and warmer. "Do you like that, honey? It certainly seems like you do. I can feel just how wet you are."

"Oh my God baby, you have me so so fucking excited. I absolutely love it when you do this to me."

Just then, the DJ cranked up the music, and the party started happening. Ron and Jen both were finishing their champagne before heading out to the dance floor, and Ron, in a game that they often played when they went out, asked Jen "So, who do you think is best in show tonight? Both male and female categories."

Jen scanned the room. "Well, male category is always tough to select in St. Barth. The men here are gorgeous. But I think he might win the prize." Jen gestured towards a young guy, perhaps twenty-six, maybe 6 foot one with a shock of brown hair and blue eyes. Unsurprisingly, he was a waiter in the club. The natives of St. Barth were always better looking than the tourists. It was a phenomenon that Jen and Ron had often noticed and discussed, under the heading of "Just what is in the water around here anyway?"

"Hmm, now female category...again, pretty tough to choose, but I think she's the winner." Jen nodded to a young woman on the dance floor. Fit and tan, with green eyes and dressed in a cobalt blue bandage dress with gold stiletto sandals, she had a short blonde bob that accentuated her high cheekbones. Ron had noticed this same woman before, for no other reason than he had seen her on the beach the previous day. She was of course topless on said beach, this being St. Barth, and Ron had certainly admired her from afar.

"Two fine choices my dear, and with that, may I escort you to the dance floor?"

Jen and Ron had always loved to dance. Beyond the fact that it was just plain fun, it had always served as a kind of foreplay for them. Not that they were overtly sexual on the dance floor; it was more that they were so practiced moving together that it served as an appetizer for the main course to follow. Tonight was no exception. The DJ was spinning, as per usual in St Barth, deep club beats, the dance floor was packed, and Ron looked in Jen's eyes and could see that she was loving this, in every way. He felt the bulge growing in his pants, and hoped that Jen could see just what she was doing to him.

Jen very much saw it. She danced just a bit closer to him and lightly brushed his cock over his pants. "I fucking love to feel you like this baby..."

From across the club, the young blonde woman (Ron & Jen didn't know it yet, but her name was Annick) in the blue bandage dress and gold stilettos was taking all of this in. She had also noticed the couple on the beach the day before, and was quite happy to see them tonight. The two of them were just her type, and she readied herself to put her plan in motion.

Annick glided onto the dance floor. She was a woman very sure of herself, and with good reason. She was 5'7" with an athletic body and everything that came along with that description: firm, tight ass that the bandage dress showed off perfectly, long legs and B cup breasts that were also being shown off by the low cut neck of the dress.

Her eyes never left the couple as she worked her way through the crowd on the dance floor. As she got closer to them, she just started dancing by herself, working her way closer as she did. Pretty soon, she was dancing along side of them, smiling at both as she did.

The dance floor was crowded, so neither Ron or Jen were surprised when Jen's "Best in Show" pick started dancing with them. Appreciative to have such a beauty pick them out of the crowd to dance with neither thought anything of it. But what happened next was a shock. Annick got behind Jen, and moved her hands up and down Jen's body as she danced with her. Jen jumped at Annick's first touch, but did not move away. Ron was incredulous at the sight playing out in front of him. He had always harbored a secret fantasy of watching his wife with another woman, and although he doubted that would ever happen, the view in front of him certainly fed into that fantasy.

Jen was surprised, and in more ways than one...She was surprised that this woman who she had never met before would be so bold as to run her hands up and down her body, but also very surprised that she was enjoying it. She had never been with a woman in her life, and really hadn't thought about it much. But maybe it was the fact that she was still very much aroused from Ron eating her pussy right before they went out, maybe it was that her pussy was still wet from Ron stroking her under the table, but whatever it was, this woman was arousing her beyond words.

Annick pulled Jen closer from behind, so that Jen could feel Annick's body swaying in time to the music with her. And Jen then decided that she would just go with it. Everything just felt so fucking good...this woman rubbing her, watching her husband get aroused as he watched the two of them...every...fucking...thing. Jen turned around and danced with Annick directly, looking into her eyes with the ever building lust inside of her. She rubbed her nipples into Annick's body, felt them get hard under her dress, and felt Annick's hands grip her ass tighter and pull her closer. Jen was not certain just how much more she could take when Annick shouted into her ear above the music, "Puis-je venir chez vous maintenant?" Jen looked at her quizzically and then realized that Annick was speaking French. " Je suis désolée, je ne parle français." "Ah, I understand. You look so beautiful, I thought you were French. I asked you if I could come home with you. Now."

Jen could barely hide her shock. Or her excitement. "Please, let me talk to my husband. Do you mind?"

"Bien sur."

Jen turned to Ron and walked him off the dance floor. "Honey, you will not believe this, but that woman just asked to come home with me."

Ron couldn't believe his ears, or his luck, but he knew he had to play this right. "Well, how do you feel about it?"

Jen took a deep breath, looked at her husband, and said "I can't believe I am saying this, but I want to do it." Ron ran his hand across his wife's cheek, and looked into her eyes. "Honey, this has to be entirely your decision. Whatever you want, I am good with. But it is your decision."

"I know that, and I love you very, very much. But I am so excited right now, I think I would regret it forever if I didn't do it."

And with that, Jen turned and walked back onto the dance floor, grabbed Annick by the hand, and led her back to Ron.

............

The two women sat in the back seat of the car on the way to Ron & Jen's villa. On the narrow dark roads of St. Barth, Ron had to make certain that he was paying attention to driving, but it was anything but easy with the 2 women kissing as passionately as they were. Ron could feel himself getting harder and harder, and once again, could not believe what was happening.

Nor could Jen. The softness of Annick's lips, her touch, had Jen as aroused as she had ever been. With every kiss, she could feel her pussy getting wetter, the passion growing inside her. And she couldn't wait to get back to the villa, to get out of the confines of the car and be with this amazing woman.

The car ride finally ended and the three of them went to the outdoor living room common in all the villas in St. Barth. Ron went to get 3 passion fruit rum drinks out of the refrigerator and when he got back, Annick & Jen were locked in a passionate kiss. They looked up when he returned, both smiling, but clearly with other things than cocktails on their minds. Each took the drink and all three of them sipped at their rum, with Ron on a chair facing the two ladies on the couch. After having several sips, Jen looked at Ron and said "I want you to watch me with her. I want to you watch her sucking on my nipples, eating my pussy, and I want you to watch me doing the same thing to her. You will have your turn when I invite you to join us, but for now, I just want you to watch." She then turned to Annick and whispered " Get undressed."

Annick stood up, unzipped her dress and slipped out of it. She had absolutely nothing on underneath, and stood almost defiantly in front of Jen, her breathtakingly beautiful body now only clad in her gold stilettos. Jen sat up closer to her and slowly ran her tongue across Annick's nipple. Annick closed her eyes and arched her back slightly as her nipple grew harder with Jen's gentle touch. Slowly, Jen took her nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. A slight moan escaped from Annick's lips.

Ron sat back in his chair and watched the scene unfolding in front of him. His cock was unsurprisingly fully erect in his pants as he watched his gorgeous wife make love to this stranger. He resisted the temptation to take it out and start stroking it just yet, wanting to make things last as long as he possibly could.

Jen, on the other hand, almost felt like she was having an out of body experience. This was so unlike anything that she had ever done, so unlike anything that she had ever considered doing, that she felt like she was almost watching a porn movie. But there was no denying her excitement; with every successive lick of Annick's breasts, with the hardening of those beautiful nubs in her mouth, Jen felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. So excited, was she in fact that she reached down to touch herself as she licked Annick. She loved to touch herself like this when she was so wet and slippery. She slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, then brought it out and rubbed it on her clit, feeling herself getting more excited, more wet, and definitely needing more of Annick.

With that in mind, Jen took Annick's hand and laid her on her back on the couch. She slowly kissed her way up the French woman's thighs and then with one smooth slow stroke of her tongue, tasted a woman's pussy for the first time. Jen had always liked to taste herself on Ron's lips after he had gone down on her and on his cock after he had fucked her but this was something completely different. To taste Annick, to feel with her tongue how wet Annick was getting, was just almost too much for Jen. She could hear Annick's breath quickening, could feel her hips moving up and down as she edged closer to release. And just before she was about to cum, Jen stopped, stood up and took her dress off, pulling Annick up to kiss her deeply.

Annick took her cue and this time she laid Jen down on the couch. She worked her way down from kissing Jen down to her nipples, licking one while pinching the other between her thumb and forefinger. Jen arched her back into Annick and looked over at her husband. He was sitting on his chair, with a look of unbridled lust on his face playing with his cock through his pants. Annick slowly and inexorably worked her way down to Jen's cunt finally reaching it and licking the whole length of her slit and then ending up just nibbling at Jen's clit. Jen moaned and once again arched her back and brought both hands up to play with her nipples.

Looking at her husband squarely in the eye, she breathlessly said to him, "Take off your clothes. I want to see you stroke your cock while you watch me with a woman. I want to see how hard this makes you. I want to you to look at me and see how excited this is getting me."

Ron did as he was told. Getting undressed, he slowly stroked his hard penis. Watching his wife this way was a fantasy that he thought would never come true, and he knew that he would have to be careful, because it would be way too easy for him to cum just by watching. He could see Jen getting more and more excited, could sense that she was getting close as well. Just as he thought she was about to cum, she pulled Annick's head up and kissed her deeply. She whispered something in Annick's ear and Annick smiled and shook her head affirmatively.

Jen looked over at her husband, and said, "I want you to come over here and while this beautiful woman is eating my pussy, I want you to fuck her from behind. I want you to watch her make me cum as you are fucking her and making her cum. And then I want to taste her pussy on your cock."

Ron certainly did not have to be asked twice. He got up and with Annick facing away from him while going down on his wife, he entered her very wet hole in one long, slow stroke. He knew that he would have to keep his rhythm slow, as he wanted this to last as long as he could, but more importantly, wanted to make certain that both women came before he did. Luckily enough, long slow strokes were just the rhythm that Annick loved, and he could feel her cunt tightening around his cock as he stroked deeper inside of her. Likewise, he could see Jen getting more and more excited, pinching her nipples harder and harder as she practically fucked Annick's mouth with her pussy. Ron buried his cock as deeply as he could into the French woman, and felt her pussy spasm around him, pulling him in just as he watched and heard his wife cry out in ecstasy as she orgasmed exquisitely in time with her female partner.

As the two women came down from their high, Annick delicately slid herself off of Ron, and Jen looked at him with a look of lust he had never seen before. "Come here. I want to taste your cum and her pussy on your cock."

She took his cock in her hand and slowly ran her tongue up the length of his shaft, stopping at the end to lick the pre-cum off of him. Moaning with pleasure, she then lowered her mouth over his entire length, slowly fucking him with her mouth. Ron looked over and saw Annick taking in the scene in front of her and playing with her pussy. Jen caught his eyes looking over and asked Annick to join her. They both started licking Ron's cock, both moaning with pleasure as they tasted him. Jen wanted to see her husband cum, and more than that, she wanted to see him cum over this woman who they didn't even know until 2 hours previously.

She told Annick to kneel down in front of Ron and started stroking him harder and faster. "I want you to cum all over her baby. I want to see you shoot your cum all over her breasts, all over her nipples so I can lick it off. I want to taste your cum on her baby. Cum for me. Cum right now all over her!"

That was just what Ron needed to send him over the edge. With an animalistic grunt, he sent ropes of ejaculate all over the French woman, who was playing with her breasts as his cum shot over her. She wiped some off and immediately brought it up to her mouth, and moaned a bit again as she tasted his seed. Jen then came in and slowly licked the rest of it off of Annick, and with a satisfied smile, laid back and brought Ron in between the two women on the couch, each in the bliss of the moment they had just captured.