A Wife's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by that?"

"Finding out why Erich had chosen not to humiliate you began the third phase of my relationship with him."

"You don't think him fucking my wife every day was humiliation?"

"It is now that you know, but I never planned on you finding out. I went to extraordinary lengths to make sure that Erich did not. You do know what a cuckold is, don't you?"

"What! Yeah, I do. A guy whose wife cheats on him," I replied, using the standard definition for most people.

"That's old thinking," she said, waving what I had described off. "It was a slight toward men that needed redefining. A cuckold these days is a guy who willingly watches his wife have sex with others and approves it. They often convince their wives to do it and arrange it."

"What does that have to do with our situation?"

"I told Erich one day that he was cruel. After he corrected me, he told me I was mistaken. That cruel would have been bringing you into the meeting on day one and having you agree to the terms he gave me and making you watch."

She waited for my reaction.

"I would have..." I began to protest.

"You would have done nothing, David," she cut me off. "Had he done it, there would have been guards outside, just as there were when he gave me his terms on day one. Had you refused, they would have tied you to a chair and made you watch.

"But hear this, David. He told me that while it would have been an ego boost for him to make you see my debasement, he chose not to for a reason. Erich had done some checking on you and who you were. He told me that he was convinced you would have preferred to save the life of our daughter over your ego, just as I did. And that had you agreed to watch as he defiled me, you would have been a total wreck. Useless as a father that the kids needed."

"How nice of him. Maybe I should send him a thank-you note attached to your pussy."

"Nice touch David, but not required. Back to the point, though. Erich had a selfish reason why he did not. He knew that having me turn myself into his slut was enough stress for me that I could only handle if I knew my kids were well cared for. That meant that you had to not know about what I was doing so you could manage to raise the kids and to care for them. He was correct to surmise that I would be more pliable and cooperative so long as I knew that the kids were in good hands.

"What he did not count on was on my inability to have sex with him and then come home and do it with you. He wanted me to remain married to you and on good terms. He encouraged me to have sex with you, but I... I had problems with it."

"Give me a few minutes," I said. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Sure, I'll take my shower if you don't mind and meet you downstairs."

Once in the bathroom, I lost it. I started to cry like a baby realizing how long ago my marriage had ended and how. My wife had sacrificed it on the altar of parenthood. She was right. My ego was what was making me jealous and angry. But I knew she had done what she thought was right at the time. And realizing that, I thought of myself as well. Would I have given in and let Reich take my wife in front of him? Would I have agreed to his "deal?"

The thought of it alone made me throw up. And not just the image of it, but the reluctant acceptance that for the life of my daughter, I would have. And that it would have destroyed me in the process.

I managed to get myself together when I heard the shower in the master bedroom stop. Lisa was done and would be coming out soon. There was no doubt now that I would listen to the rest of her story. Washing my face and brushing my teeth quickly, I walk out of the family bathroom that my kids use. I check on my son Kyle speedily and then head for my daughter's room. I don't neglect my son, but everyone knows that I favor Amber. Even Kyle says he understands.

"You almost lost her dad," he told me one night as she slept on the couch and we were playing videogames. "I understand how you love her more."

"I don't love her more, Kyle," I corrected him. "I love her different. But you are right. Sometimes I look at her and think it's a miracle she is here."

"Am I a miracle?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, you are. You are both miracles."

I went back and kissed my sleeping son like I used to and vowed to keep showing him affection until I was dead. Then I went down the hallway to our daughter's room and opened the half-opened door. Standing by her bed, watching her breathe in her sleep, stood my now robbed wife, Lisa.

Tonight had been the longest we had talked and spent together as a family in ages. I looked at this stranger in my daughter's room and wondered if I ever knew her. Had we married too young? Did she have some dark past I had missed? Had she cheated on me before, and I never put two and two together?

These are the thoughts that go through the head of not just men but also women whose spouses have cheated. But as I looked at her over our daughter, I realized she had made her choice. And it surprised me that I was not faulting her for submitting to Erich Weise sexually-that first day. He had placed her in an impossible position where refusal meant the probable death of our girl.

Lisa was right. We had exhausted all avenues of securing the money ourselves. Our parents didn't have that kind of money, and neither did my sister after her divorce. Now we had money to spare, but it would not fix all the pain Erich had inflicted on our marriage with my wife's help.

I stood next to Lisa with arms crossed over my chest, keeping my distance from her. My poor sleeping girl had no clue what had transpired for her to be alive. And what price her parents had paid for her precious breaths. When Lisa reached to adjust her covers, I moved to the door and walked out. I was getting a bottle of water from the fridge when she came in the kitchen and sat down.

"Can I have one too?" she asked. Her voice neutral.

I passed her mine and reached for another. Then I sat across from her. When I opened my mouth to speak, she raised her hand.

"Do I get to finish what I was telling you?"

"It's your dime," I said, feeling stupid as soon as I did for resorting to a saying I had heard my grandfather say so many times. He had explained to me that it had to do with something called a phone booth and putting money into it so one could make phone calls.

"I was about to tell you," she said, placing the cap back on her bottle, "why I stopped having sex with you."

"Yes," I replied. "Or as you repeatedly said over the years. No, not tonight."

"As I was saying," she continued ignoring my quip, "I stopped having sex with you for a reason. It was one thing to be having sex with another man behind your back and another to come home and give you sloppy seconds."

"Is this supposed to..."

"It's supposed to be an explanation," she hissed back. "Just fucken listen, Dave."

I let the Dave thing slide and stared back at her waiting for her to stick another knife in me. The more she talked, the worse it got, and the more I knew we were over.

"As I said before, Erich wanted me to keep our marriage going. He thought that it would be good for me to keep a connection to you at home. But..."

"Look," I cut in. "You explained how sex with him was better than with me and how you were now his willing bi... whatever the fuck you were. I get it. If you have the need to talk it out and your guilt or lack there off, see a shrink."

"David, you are..."

"Dave, David... fuck it. Fuck you, fuck Erich and all you and he did. I don't give a fuck how you felt after you decided he was the man for you. Until the lottery, I was stupid enough to think you, and I may have a chance to fix things. I know, foolish and naïve of me, but I did. Once I saw your reaction that day, I knew it was over. Finding out what you had been doing when I watched the videos, was just the nail in the coffin.

"If I need to see how you... felt, during those times, I can re-watch them or view the ones I skipped over. So, unless you have something constructive to say, let's get to what I need to say."

She looked back at me for a few seconds, but I no longer knew who this person was and no longer cared.

"For the sake of the kids, Dave, we should stay together until they are older. If you want, we can do a postnuptial agreement allowing us to stay here with the kids. Let's leave everything as is, and you can go on dates when you want."

"No," I said, that ship sailed. "I told you, you should move to an apartment, and we should end this farce. You said that you have changed and are living a new life. Well, I want a new life as well, without having to see your smug face. Every time I see it, I see Weise's dick between our lips and you moaning."

"Dave, I don't want to leave. I... want us to..."

"You want us to what, Lisa? To act like a normal couple, sleeping in separate rooms? How long do you think it will take the kids to notice? Kids talk in school, and they will find out from other kids that parents who are not together... are, not, together."

"Then we sleep together," she replied.

"Right," I replied. "You, me, and Weise's cum or whoever he has you fuck that evening? You are delusional. I'm not sleeping anywhere near you. As soon as the separation is over, your ass is out of this house.

"And in case he has told you he will hire expensive lawyers, he needs to check on who has control of his company. It's Mrs. Weise. And she has put on retainer in my name every single law firm worth hiring."

"Wow!" she said in a low tone, feigning shock. "Kathy will do that for you?"

"She did that before she contacted me."

"She will leave soon and go back to her boy-toy in Chicago," Lisa taunted me.

"It's her choice," I replied. "There are other fish in the sea. I'm still young enough to catch different fish. And you can go play your games with your nazi boyfriend."

"He is Austrian," she attempted to correct me.

"Where Hitler came from," I reminded her.

"I thought he was German."

"Call your college and ask for a refund," I said and stood. "I'm going to bed. I left your phone on your dresser. Now you can call your master and give him a report."

Lisa was a prime example that a high IQ does not make up for an incomplete education.

***

Once I was in my room, I texted Kathy.

Me: We talked. She denied nothing and was proud of everything she did.

Kathy: Are you OK?

Me: I will be. How did your situation go?

Kathy: I'll send you a pic. Go to your PC and log in to my secure server.

Me: Give me a few.

In seconds I was downstairs at the study, opening my laptop. I logged in and signed into Kathy's picture serve. Sure enough, she had sent me a picture of a naked man tied to a chair. He was blindfolded and had a ball gag in his mouth. Between his legs was something I had read about but never seen: a cock cage.

For those who don't know what that is, it is a tool for a wife to keep her husband in chastity. Or more like a method of sexual denial, bondage, and abuse. But then I'm not a devote of cuckoldry and male humiliation. Erich Weise, who is into that domination/submission stuff, is probably an expert.

I giggled then laughed as I picked up my phone and called the shithead's wife. She picked up right away.

"Remind me never to cross you," I said in jest.

"Unlike my moron soon-to-be ex, you are not stupid. So, are you coming over tonight or saving it for tomorrow morning?"

"Are you back in town?" I ask, catching myself for being too enthused.

"Yes I am. I am wrapping things up in Chicago and have moved back here. BCE has issues I need to resolve personally. I'll tell you more tomorrow. Come to think of it; I'm tired from all I had to do today and the flight. For what I'm planning, I need to be fresh. You?"

"Yeah, me too. Let's do morning," I agreed. "I need to get my beauty sleep for my close-up, Mrs. DeMille."

"What next? Casablanca quotes?"

"This is the beginning of a wonderful friendship."

"He said BEAUTIFUL friendship; you dope," Kathy laughed as she corrected me. "See you tomorrow. Ten sharp. I'll be ready for you."

"Good night Felicia," I said, and as I pressed the button to end the call on my cell, I heard her laughter.

I smiled, surprised at how Kathy being back in town made me feel.

***

Erich: a small man

I was at the mansion the next morning at 9:55 am. Lowering my driver's side window, I rang the front gate button on a raised console. There must have been a surveillance camera because the gate swung open before I could announce myself. Driving inside, I noticed a guard cabin covered in foliage mostly, making it near invisible in the brush from the street. The guard waved me through to the long driveway that took me to the main mansion.

For a second or two, I thought I was in Europe and looking at a castle. We are talking stone walls, towers, and everything. But no mote or drawbridge. Instead, there was an ornate modern double door of polished wood and gnarled glass that looked as expensive as my car. I had some money now since the lottery came through, but this place was worth probably ten times my entire worth; that I had to split with Lisa.

It dawned on me then just how wealthy Kathy and her family were. They had a mansion in Illinois yet kept this one as a spare for when they visited. And she had the family ranch mansion and the New York uptown condo overlooking the park, the yacht in the Mediterranean, the private jet, and lord knows what else. My initial read of her was correct. Power and money were part of who she was, not just what she possessed or inherited when her father passed.

The question had crossed many times. Why was Kathy spending time and even having sex with me of all people? She had to know she was wayyyy out of my league. I mean, looks-wise, she was beautiful, but there were women with less money and connections that had more going on than she did. So why?

But in a way, she was right. We were connected due to our spouses having a sexual relationship behind our backs. I figured that as soon as she had her revenge by fucking the husband of the woman Erich cheated with, she and I would be over. Until then, I would enjoy the charms Kathy Sanchez-Weise had to offer and be thankful. Yet there was more to it than just that. But what exactly? Why was I glad she had returned?

I had not been without female companionship since Kathy had left. Yet, the rolls in the hay with Sheila and the others were less frequent and not as enjoyable. The thrill of doing a coworker that had been forbidden before was not as thrilling in time. In fact, I had broken a date with her and refused an advance twice that week. I think she knew and didn't mind. Those things happen, right? As for the others... I know this sounds trite, but they were just hookups. Nothing more.

And I had to admit. I found myself enjoying the company as much as the sex romps with the fine Ms. Kathy Sanchez-Weise, even looking forward to it. Still, everything with my wife was as of yet not resolved and, in a way, too raw.

Everything was complicated.

While these thoughts went through my mind, the door opened. I expected a butler to open and announce me to the mistress of the house. Instead, I was greeted by no other than Kathy herself.

"Hey, hot stuff," she said, grabbing my shirt and pulling me in.

Before I could speak, she had a hand, both arms around my neck, and jumped up to wrap her lithe legs around me. I was shaking my head in disbelief when she kissed me.

"Miss me?" she said.

"To be honest, yeah."

"Don't let it go to your head, but so did I."

"Everything OK in Chicago?" I asked politely as she stepped down and undid my clothes.

"Just business stuff. But we have business to attend to here."

I thought we were going upstairs to her bedroom, but instead, she led me to an elevator that took us down what I thought was five floors.

"Where are we going?"

"To my underground lair," she replied with a funny evil laugh.

"I feel used," I replied.

She led me through this door to a large bedroom. I had never seen a round bed before, other than in movies.

"Is this the apocalypse bunker?" I ask with a slight smile.

She stops to look at me, then motions me to sit next to her on a small couch with room for just two.

"It is a private place that few know its existence. This part of the mansion was built in the late fifties during the nuclear war scare. So, the owners built an expensive underground hideout for their family. It was closed off for decades after the early seventies. Then my father bought the estate and had it surveyed. When this place was found, he had it renovated."

"It does not look like any survival bunker I ever thought I would see."

"No, it is not. But it is very, very private," Kathy said, standing. "Which suits us for the activities of the day."

I looked at her, puzzled as she walked toward a set of curtains. Pulling them aside, she revealed a metal double door, which she promptly unlocked.

"I may need your help," she said, waving me over.

Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought of what was revealed inside. More precisely, whom. Because in the middle of the empty room was a man tied naked to a wheelchair. A ball gag prevented him from speaking but not from grunting as if he was trying to.

The man was none other but Erich Weise.

When he realized who I was, he tried to extricate himself from his bonds and grunted again, trying to speak. Of course, he was unsuccessful at both, much to his wife's amusement.

"Poor Erich," Kathy says in a mocking tone. "Help me push him into the bedroom, Dave, please?"

I don't know what she has in mind and want to ask. But from the look on her face, it does not bode well for her husband and my wife's boss. So, I push his wheelchair out of that room into the main bedroom.

"Right there will do," she points to the foot of the bed. "And be a dear, Dave, and undress."

Once I have his chair where his wife asked, I lean into Erich's ear.

"After she is done with what she has planned, you and I have our own score to settle motherfucker. Remember that."

Oh, he grunted and tried to move, but the leather bonds holding him in place with their metal clasps were meant to survive such feeble attempts to escape.

"When my father found this place, it had been abandoned for some time," Kathy said to me, ignoring Erich. "Apparently, the previous owner had a fetish for bondage that was a tad on the extreme side. There was a collection of bondage toys and restraints that are in storage. And they still work. Look how he is riveted to that chair."

By then, I was naked, and so was Kathy.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"This," she whispered to me, "is my revenge. And hopefully yours."

Then she turned and sat on the foot of the bed facing her husband.

"You do realize that you and I are finished, Erich, don't you?"

He tried to say something, but the look of his eyes said more. By this point, even a moron would have figured things out.

"Rest assured, Erich, that I had this place checked, and unlike your office, there are no cameras here. Forget any notions you may have of getting even after tonight or even ever being close enough to hurt me or David and his family. As you know, I am filthy rich and will make sure all of us are well guarded.

"I had known about you cheating on me. After all, people of our status rarely stay faithful to their spouses. So long as you had your girlfriends, I was content to allow you to. But what you did to Dave's wife was disgusting. Even for you.

"It makes me wonder if you tried that stunt with other women or if Lisa Henderson was the first you manipulated into being your slave woman. Either way, things will not go well for you. You thought you were so smart, didn't you?

1...345678