All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
sober71sober71about 2 years ago

I'm loving this episode 😍

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Decent is the last thing I’d call this whore.

Stephan_RayStephan_Rayalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

QuietgyzQuietgyzalmost 2 years ago

Really liked the earlier version and am looking forward to the next chapter . . . hope it is soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story need the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance of a chapter 2 any time soon?

QuietgyzQuietgyzalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorites was the earlier version -- really would love to see you go on with this telling of the story. Please continue, I am sure at least a hundred of us would be thrilled!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

did you mean descent?

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

An amazing story! Clearly one of the better in this genre. I would love to read part 2.

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreakover 1 year ago

Amazing had me hard and hooked in front of my unaware wife.

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

Brilliant. Great story and very erotic. Part 2??? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he got his what he wanted after his wife said it would never happen or are the just messing with him . give me break. I would like to know his wife and friend talk about when she got home. Does the daughter know about her parents are doing. The wife knew about his porn and story than had her friend play this guy. The wife so proper and uncomfortable with this. She dressed modest then start messing around with shit.I don't thank so she would sick and discussed with it.

hloverhloverover 1 year ago

I thought this was a great story. It had so many elements that I loved--the porn addiction, the edging, the humiliation, and most imporantly, the involvement of another woman. Having his fantasies exposed to another woman, who then takes them in hand and sets about to fulfill him and destory him is very erotic. I hope that there will be a sequel, and I hope that more is done with the revelation that his wife knew about his "secret" folder all along. Well done! There are a few places where some proof reading / line editing could clean up a few things, but the story is so good that those are just minor distractions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When do we get part two ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When somebody mistyped the title, I will go no further. Did not read, no rating stars.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Would love to read part 2. Even if I personally find some of your other stories even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent what? Decent cook? Decent at writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Okay, I guess," Emily said with a shrug, relenting as Emily dragged her off toward the car."""""" I guess it is difficult to keep the people correct, BUT in the 1st few chapters???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author does not know the difference between "decent" and "descent." Says a lot.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nothing close to decent about this bitch, or her mentally challenged cuck.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

With a friend like Michelle, who needs a hubby like him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start!

Re. the title typo: well, the wife *was* decent. That seems set to come to an end soon :)

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Awesome start!

Holy cow what a smoking hot cuckold story/tale. It has so many elements to it like panties fetish, voyeurism, humiliation, pregnancy risk, BBC and creampie cleanup 😋.

Since hubby isn't using condoms we must assume Emily is on birth control or hubby was fixed, I would love to see Emily knocked up with a black baby. This is one of the best cuckold stories that I've read on Literotica in some time, five stars!

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

This story is fucking hot and a great beginning to a cuckold adventure. I could easily and willingly be Chris.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

It’s an incredibly bad sign when there’s a spelling mistake in the title.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot and sexy, naughty bad-influence friends are so much fun.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely brilliant.Well done and thank you

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight11 months ago

While I think you need a proofreader, I gave you high marks for the theme of the vanilla wife being turned into a hotwife despite her initial reluctance. My ex wife was very similar to Emily, and looking back to our college years, I wish she had had a friend like Michelle to push her into dressing more sexily. I, too, failed to buy her sexy thongs and panties during those years, and I could kick myself for not having insisted that she wear them instead of the granny panties she chose to buy and wear. So kudos to you, sir, for piquing my interest. Cheers!

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

5 big blazing stars for a very hot story!

I just hope we have a happy ending. So far major wood! Great writing, Great story great effort. Thanks Buster2U

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Femdom agitprop! We’re off!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This is an expanded version of LPCream's "A Wife's DESCENT." Like the original, it is not complete but the author may still be working on it.

Spelling mistake (DECENT) in the title aside, it was promising tale. If you continue reading, you will find it moves too slow and is unfocused due to too many characters, plots and kinks. None of which produced any tangible sex. I quit mid-way through chapter 4.

The story was really good up until the day they went shopping and to the photo studio... the lunch part of that sequence was actually really hot, hottest part of the entire story. But from that point onward... meh... not worth the time as it reads more like a bizarre fever dream.

It only needed to be a simple tale of good girl gone bad with the help of her slutty friend, unknowingly fulfilling her husband's secret fantasy. Similar to DenverYo's Charms.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker137 months ago

I really liked the concept, a slutty friend slowly coaxing the happy innocent wife but the story in my opinion completely missed the point. The sex is non existent, there is humiliation, mean attitude and at some points i felt that the writer was more interested in writing a humiliation/control/dom story than a cuckold one. The slow burn doesn't pay of here. I feel you missed a good chance in creating a DECENT story. 2*

bbaron2274bbaron22745 months ago

very well done. I enjoyed the evolution. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Funny. What the title actually says, with the contraction "Wife's" is A wife is decent. Without having read the story, somehow I doubt that is the author' intent!

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DECENT????

Would never read any story so stupid.

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Great dialogue. Creative plot!

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

"A Wife's Decent" makes no sense. Author cannot even spell "Descent" or recognize difference between descent and decent.

Not surprisingly, story was terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...