All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 02'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star. Epic stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just cuck story same as all the rest poor

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Pathetic. He friendzoned himself? Who the fuck does that?

SeanandCassSeanandCassover 1 year ago

Loving the story so far. Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully divorce... so you can put this to bed in the crapper

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it - already looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent and descent.

Two different words, with almost opposite meanings in this context.

If you can't get through your title and subtitle without making this kind of mistake, why would anyone read further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep a cuckold loving being humiliated. And of course it was all his idea. To help a marriage you go outside your marriage and get fucked better than your cuck. Good thinking. No fucking around does not help a marriage.

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsover 1 year ago

Awesome story, can't wait for another one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story ever! Love it. All in.

brugobrugoover 1 year ago

Forced Fem and Hucow could play - Michelle probably will make it happen!

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

Brilliant, please keep going, hurry and write a 3rd chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Left off the "cuckold" tag, which is like leaving the skull & bones off the bottle of Rid-A-Rat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We have exactly the same fetishes so I love the story. How the Blackman isn’t rude or pushy because he doesn’t need to be. I can feel her husbands weakness and inability to control his desire for see her after she broken in.

I love her shame because her breasts are so large and how men look at them all the time.

Very hot, she’ll make a lovely slut for a Blackman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why am I not surprised that a cuck can't distinguish between 'descent' and 'decent'. Perhaps because decenct isn't in your vocabulary, or a concept your broken brain can comprehend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never read the story - just wanted to tell the author to get a better grasp of whatever language he chooses to write in. I was pleased that a wife was decent (check any dictionary) but if he meant DESCENT then perhaps he needs a proof reader for even his titles. As the same title remained uncorrected for instance no. 2 then perhaps the would be author does not understand the meanings of the words he uses?

OK - so I might have problems of my own but authors who do not know the words they use should not get any exposure

e.g; It is also very common for marriages mentioned on this site to have martial problems (dictionary again!) but nowhere in the stories do their respective armies clash. Is it possible that is so because the armies are off somwhere marrying each other - or just fucking?

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Great story! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with another…

If you can’t even spell your TITLE correctly…

I’ll just assume it’s ‘truth in advertising’ and the story itself is similarly sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect, love how easy it is for the black man to get her even with her husband around. Love her being manipulated and being helpless to stop him. Her husband allowing her to be turned into a slut for blackcocks. Love to imagine her daughter listening as she hears her mother being used by a Blackman, hearing her cum and how he looks at her daughter when he comes out.

chr1890191chr1890191over 1 year ago

Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BRILLIANT!! Keep up the great work.

LUCKY581ALUCKY581Aover 1 year ago

To, two, too & 2 many English teachers committed with their BS. Simple guy like me did not catch the spelling/grammar errors. Enjoyed the story. Keep the plot going. You could have several months of these weekly outings without extramarital sex taking place! What did Bubba it's not sex if is only oral. I see outings with heavy petting, oral, group oral, stripping all with Chris attending slowly breaking down Emily's willpower.

Good luck with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Michelle's involvement!

Could use a proofread, but the overall quality keeps me reading despite that.

The only bit, in either chapter so far, that I'm not thrilled with is the Terry thing - but only because of the hints that Emily isn't into it. If it turns out she really is gagging for Terry, whoever he is, then bring it on.

Looking forward to Chapter 3. Tonight at the club with Nate and Emily and Michelle and Miles promises to be scorching! The only question is, does Chris get to be there too? I could love it either yes or no - either one could be hot :)

Wouldn't it be fun if Nate picks Emily up at home, and Claire sees them together and so learns what her mum is up to? How embarrassing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh, quite glad to see this appear once more. Enjoying it. Would kind of love to see Michelle dive in right alongside Emily for the sheer enjoyment of it. Hell, seeing them both pregnant... Anyway, tis your tale and I'll see where it goes. Many thanks for posting

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Nicely written overall despite some typos- perhaps having an editor review might help?

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

It’s not a good sign when a 3 word title has a spelling mistake.

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5* Hope it won't be a year b4 the nxt chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series! 5 Stars! Love the drugs. Gives a sense of plausibilty to the sluttiness. Women do so much more when high. Please add them here!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please add new chapters soon. Want to see how big of a BBC slut she will become

bioman57bioman5712 months ago

SorryI may Have sent u a note to another aurthor that has written a few stories I also like. Your A Wifes Decent is very good at least the first 2 I have read. and I have 3 more to read... Please keep up the stories.. After I read these then I will sample ur other sets.. Thank u for posting..

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight11 months ago

I enjoyed the interracial sex theme and the husband allowing the wife to go out on a date with another man and get groped. I also enjoyed the slow buildup of the vanilla wife being led down the path to having sex with other men and women--I thought you captured that well. I'm not a fan of impregnation or the idea of a man wanting to wear panties, so I could not give you top marks, but overall, I am enjoying your tale. Cheers!

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Good story line. I like the way Michelle is guiding Emily down a path of becoming a BBC slut. I'm enoying Chris helping too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...