A Wife's Decent Ch. 02

Story Info
A busty wife is being coerced into a new way to see sex.
12.6k words
4.62
40.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckold story (or it will be once it gets going). It's a story of what I wish would happen to these real people. It is (sadly) entirely fictional. Yup, there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this is a fantasy, fiction and some people find it erotic.

This is in the Loving Wives category as I believe it matches it's intended use (married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more).

Hope you enjoy it, please do reach out should you have feedback or suggestions.

A Wife's Descent Ch. 02

Changes are Happening

Thursday morning, I got a bit of housework done while Emily dropped Claire off at college and I got stuck into my work in the home office. Typically, Emily only worked in the afternoon, so she could have lazy mornings sometimes. She could be a lady of leisure, and I'm fine with that.

Trying to focus on work, but my mind kept coming back to what has happened in the last few days. About a week ago, my cuckold fantasy and panty fetish were just my secret. Emily might have known about bits of my fetishes, but she seemed to ignore them for the most part. But now that the cat was out of the bag, thanks to Michelle, things were progressing with Emily quite nicely.

For instance, Emily had gone out clubbing with Michelle in a sexy dress and then danced provocatively with a gorgeous black man. She had danced with a black man, let's let that sink in for a moment. My cock twitched at the thought. They had touched and been sweaty and close on the dance floor. I'm having a hard time picturing them dancing, to tell you the truth, because Emily never does anything like that. I can imagine her being shy at the club and not dancing with anyone, all while trying to keep her body covered in that dress. But boy, I'd love her to be comfortable doing a lot more.

Then there was last night out for work. She had dressed differently. In fact, very differently for a work thing. It was not just a little sexy, it was outright slutty. To me, it was spectacular, yet admittedly, a bit scary. What are her colleagues going to think of her now? She goes back to the office in a few hours. I wondered what she will wear today? Did anyone say anything to her? My God, others probably took pictures with her, just to take home with them and wank to. I know I would do exactly that if someone sexy like her was in the room. I wouldn't be able to help it. I didn't know what had gotten into her, because she never wears stockings or mini skirts like that, in fact, she never wears skirts above the knee. And then there was the dark bra under the white blouse with the buttons undone. It all seemed to me like it was just a dream, but no, it wasn't, as I have the photographic evidence on my phone.

It was still early morning, so I dove into my work at the office. Hearing my phone bing, I noticed a text from Michelle asking if I wanted to chat about yesterday. Of course, I did, so I finished my current project and dialled her number. I felt good pleasing her and knowing I'd done my duty well. Also not really surprised that she knew exactly what had transpired.

"Ummhumm, how did you make her wear that?" I asked the instant she picked up.

"Make her wear what?" She replied. I could hear her sly grin through the phone.

I knew exactly what she wanted me to say and was already nicely warmed up from looking at the pics again earlier. "That fantastic, sexy, slutty outfit," I replied.

"It was rather slutty, wasn't it? And you're welcome, by the way," she said. "Do you know that she went to work as normal?"

"Yup," I replied.

"And I'm sure you recognized the clothes as the ones you gave me last week when we last chatted?".

I certainly did, and then she continued. "Well I've kept them with me wondering when and how to use them. We were supposed to be going out last night, so I was thinking it would be hot to try and convince her to change halfway through the film inside the theatre. Since it would be a dark room, nobody would see her, and she would feel safe. It would be a nice, easy thing to start with," Michelle said.

"Ohhh that was a good idea." I interrupted.

She carried on, "Well, so when she cancelled due to the work dinner, I made her meet up beforehand for a quick coffee. We chatted about her going out wearing what she had on. I said that I had something better for her, but she didn't want to wear it. I told her that you'd want her to wear it, and that I wanted her to as well, and that she should live a little. In the end, she said she'd try them on just to shut me up."

"What, just like that, she tried them and.." there's no way it was that simple. Not in a million years, I thought.

She continued, "I went with her to try them on in the bathroom. She was full of the usual, 'I can't wear this, and where did you get it from?' But eventually, put the outfit on. As soon as she stepped out from the stall, I took a load of pics."

"Ooohhh so you have pics. Gawd." I replied, wanting badly to see them.

"Long story short, I told her, 'you look great', 'stop moaning', 'God you're hot', 'I'll email these pics to them if you don't wear it and then that will be weird.' In the end, she reluctantly gave in and told me she would wear it."

"Wow, Michelle, that feels a bit too easy," I replied.

"Exactly, but it also told me that deep down inside, she wanted to wear it, maybe a little bit. I think she got excited as the secret little slut inside her started to show herself. I have other pics from throughout the night also." She laughed and continued, "But the more interesting bit was when she came home."

Oh yes, I'd nearly forgotten about that. There was a weird conversation outside, then a rush upstairs. "Yeah I was going to ask about that. What happened?"

"This is where it gets interesting, Chris. I met her outside and she was all panicked. You see, she was very turned on and confused about what it meant. She'd enjoyed having her colleagues lust after her. It was a load of new feelings and she felt that she was letting you down by exposing too much of herself. She was scared of what you would think." she paused to let that sink in a bit. "It's exciting though isn't it Chris?"

"God yup."

"She also said that one of the men there, Terry, was very taken with her outfit. He was quite drunk and, according to Emily, was 'Rude to her many times that evening'. I didn't get the details but I will. I think we may be able to have some fun with Terry, since it sounds like Emily doesn't really like him. What do you think about that Chris? Do you like that idea?"

"Errr what do you mean have fun?" I asked.

"Well what do you think would be fun? You tell me. Let your imagination run wild. What could she do? What do you really want from her?"

Oh wow, I couldn't picture this dude. Was he young or old, fit or fat, married or single, what did he say to her? Was it mild, or filthy? Instantly I began to visualise a fat older man, telling Emily about how nice it is to see her big pair of tits and how he'd love to plough her pussy. I picture them somewhere in the building where they're out of sight and he has her pinned against a wall. His lips all over hers, one hand holding her wrists together above her. His other hand moving across her tits, really mauling them. Him kicking her legs apart and her skirt riding up her thighs.

"Well?" came Michelle's chase.

"I want Terry to use Emily and enjoy her body." I blurt out, fresh from my interrupted daydream.

"Good, that's what I think Terry deserves." she laughed. "If you would, check his social media profiles, and find out a bit about him for me, Computer Boy."

She's called me that before because she thinks that's what I do for work. How she thinks that airframe engineering means I'll be good at tracking people down online, is beyond me. However I replied with a "Yup, I will."

"Ok got to run, Cucky Boy. Have a good day with that new slut of yours." Then Michelle is gone with a giggle. We didn't really finish the conversation but I can work the rest out. I still had many questions. My imagination continued to run wild. I briefly rubbed my cock through my pants as it began to get hard.

Eventually, Emily wandered into my office and sat down in my large leather chair that I occasionally used for reading. She curled her legs up under herself and waited for me to finish what I was doing.

"Hey hey," I said, as I swivelled around to face her. I was suddenly very shocked to see right up her mini-skirt, directly into a lovely pair of white lace panties. She had put on the mini-skirt from yesterday. Why? To tease me?

"Ohhh blimey, I like," I blurted out, beaming from ear to ear. Her smooth, bare legs contrasted beautifully with her black skirt. She wasn't fully dressed like yesterday, as her top was her typical jumper, and I guessed that she wore a bra of some sort, because I could see her prominent mounds pushing against her top.

"I thought you'd like to see it on me." she smiled. "I really don't completely understand your fetish, so I thought that wearing this would help me figure out exactly what you want."

"Oh, understand what?" I asked, as if I didn't know.

"Understand why you want me to wear things like this." She indicated her skirt, while at the same time used her hand to try and pull it down a little. "I'm also trying to figure out why you want to share me with other men," she stated, as she looked directly into my eyes. I looked away, slightly ashamed. This conversation was awkward, as we never talked about this kind of thing outside of heated sexual encounters.

"Ohh that." I'd always wondered how much she knew about the erotica I wrote, and the porn I watched on the internet. She had to know a little, right? She's pointed it out to me a few times over the years but she never really talked about it. I guess we were about to break new ground .... again.

"Look at me Chris," she said sternly, as I made eye contact with her again. "Did you have sex with Michelle last night?"

"God no," I belted out quickly, "I'd never do that to you."

"But you were wearing a thong last night. What was that all about? How can I trust you?"

Ok, I thought, I need to handle this the right way. If I'm too honest, or I tell too many lies, or I make this sound creepy for her, all of this could go south very quickly.

"So, I love you babes, I love my family and I want to avoid doing anything to mess that up." She looked like she wanted to answer, but I cut her off "You understand that, right?"

"Yes," she answers. I know that she's trying to process all this and clearly wants to ask questions, but I carry on, "I want us to enjoy life as much as possible before it catches up with us. I really want to enjoy it ALL," I said as I beamed at her.

She nodded and waited for me to carry on, so I did. "I'm not concerned at all with what other people may think of us. At times, we may find ourselves getting embarrassed, but to me, that's part of the enjoyment." I pause for effect. "I want to let you know that you are so sexy, and you have no idea how much your body turns me on."

She smirked, so I continued. "Or maybe you do?" After no reply, I decided to take a risk and I pushed her a bit more. "You're built for sex Emily. You have the hips and boobs for it. You are enticing to people, and build lust in them, or at least you could and should."

Emily clearly does not agree with me. "My boobs are too big and too saggy. I really don't know why you like them so much. They're huge," she says, as she hefted them with both hands, and then dropped them for effect.

Oohhh gawd I loved that almost as much as when she sucked on her own nipples. And she knew it too, so I continued.

"I completely love the size and shape of your huge hooters. And you well know that, I love how they hang. Trust me that a lot of other people love exactly how they hang as well." I decided to take another risk. "You must notice people looking at them?"

"That's because they look so huge on me," Emily replied.

"Nope, it's because they want to see more of them, they want to see your tits move, they want to play with them, to worship them." That brought a smile to her face.

"You'd say anything about my boobs. Why'd you have a thong on yesterday?" she asked me.

Ok I need to handle this carefully. "It felt naughty to me, because it was yours." I held my breath.

"Do you want to wear my bras and dresses as well?" she asked. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"I don't think so," I said, watching for her reaction. "I'm not really into cross-dressing, I don't think." Or am I? I ask myself.

"Phew, I was worried that you are going gay," she said with a cute smirk.

I laughed out loud, "Hah, a gay man that loves boobs and pussies?"

Emily laughed at that. "So if I asked you to put on my knickers the next time we go out, would you do it?"

"Ummm, ok I'd do it," I said.

"Hmm, you don't sound very excited about that. Why."

I paused to think about it a second. "I think part of it is me sneaking into your panty drawer and putting them on, and wearing them, without you knowing about it." Although I wondered to myself, if that was truly why.

"Ok, I think I get it. How about.." she paused with a straight face, "..tonight you're going to sleep in my panties." I instantly twitched and she saw it. "Does the...?" She seemed like she wasn't sure how to word this, and I wasn't sure what she intended to say, so I couldn't be of much help. After a moment, she continued. "...state of them matter to you?"

Hmm, it was another question I hadn't thought of before, but I instantly knew and blurted out "Sex wet," not really even sure if she knew what that meant. I was able to quickly explain after "Pussy juices, and cum, I guess." She looked shocked and maybe a bit disgusted. "A pair of your panties or a thong, with a mixture of your juices and another man's' would be amazing." With that, I had to adjust my jeans, and she noticed, but didn't smile.

The PC behind me started to ring but I didn't turn for it, waiting for her to react. Had I blown it or was she just taking it all in? I couldn't quite tell. I looked quickly for her nipples, oh there they were, and then down to her pussy that was still slightly on display. Could I tell, just by looking if she were turned on? The ringing stopped.

"You need to get that?" She asked.

"Nope" I lied, and she knew it.

"You know I could never have sex with anyone else but you, Chris?"

"I bet you could, babes." I blurted out.

"No I couldn't," she said matter-of-factly.

"Ok, well here's the thing. I'd like you to. I would really really like you to have sex with someone else, and I don't care with whom or how often," I said.

"Well that's not going to happen Chris. And dressing like this well.." her thoughts trailed off. "I really shouldn't dress like this. It's not proper."

"Not proper for whom?" I quickly asked.

"I'm a mother and we're married. What would Claire say if she saw me like this?"

"Claire would probably laugh, and you really shouldn't care. You should be happy with who you are and not worry about other people. And if I like it, and if I like people seeing you like this, then.." I raised an eyebrow "What's the problem?" After a few seconds, I continued, "Did you enjoy being dressed like this yesterday?"

"No, I was petrified and humiliated," she said.

I could tell that she wanted to say something else, so I let the silence linger. My PC started ringing again. This time I turned to it to see who it was, and I realized that I really did need to pick up this call, but I ignored it and turned back to face her. "I understand honey, as it was a different experience for you. But I think if you're honest with yourself, you may realize that you really enjoyed it, even if it was just a little bit." After I said this, I was still a bit unsure how she would react.

She uncrossed her legs from under her and placed them both on the floor. Then she blew me away by spreading them wide. And I mean really wide, pulling her skirt tight up onto her thighs and the fabric of her panties tight across her pussy, and she just sat there calmly. I very quickly had my answer, as I saw the gusset of her panties start to darken as her arousal spread into them. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy and my cock strained hard in its prison of denim.

"Get on with your work, babes," and with that, she snapped her legs shut, stood and swayed out of my office. I instantly jumped up from my chair to follow her for sex time. My chair banged against my desk. "I said get on with your work," came her order as she continued to walk away without turning back.

I could hear a smirk in her voice and I froze. Oohhhh the tease. God that really turned me on. So with a raging hard-on I sat back down defeated, yet excited at the same time and swivelled back to work. My head was still reeling from the conversation. Had we made progress? My answer came a few seconds later via a text from her.

'Email me one of your stories about me. Do it now. One of your favourites, then we'll talk about it.'

I was not expecting that at all. I quickly messaged my colleague who had tried to call me earlier, and set up a conference call in a few minutes. Then I dove into my Kink Folder, and with careful consideration, emailed one of my stories to her. I had to be careful to not send something like that to people from my office ... imagine that. Then I dove back into work calls and emails.

Twenty minutes later with the horn dissipated, I got another text, but this time from Michelle. 'Well done Chris, she's on fire right now.'

Ok now I'm instantly horny again. God I'm going to get fired soon if I can't concentrate on my work. What exactly does Michelle mean? I guess they're texting right now. I wondered if it was the story I had sent her, or our chat or last night that really got her turned on, or.. 'What do you mean?' I text back.

'I mean she is upstairs and has cum twice in the last few minutes using her vibrator. She's doing it for you.'

She's upstairs wanking, wow, I love knowing that. We both know that we each wank off a fair bit in private, but it's one of those unspoken things between a husband and wife. Everyone does it right? 'What do you mean she's doing it for me?' I quickly text back.

She doesn't reply instantly, so I turn back to my work. Or at least I try, knowing that Emily is upstairs on the bed masturbating. Part of me wants to run up and fuck her, but another part of me loves knowing that she's upstairs being her own sexual being, doing what she wants, releasing her sexual energy, living the slut dream. I smile at that thought, give my cock a squeeze, and get back to work.

About an hour later I heard her come downstairs again, on her way to work I guess. The sound of her heels brought my attention. I quickly jumped up from my work to go see her but she was on route to my office anyway. She casually walked in and sat in the same seat as before when she flashed me. I sat back down in my chair. She has on her more formal attire for the office, a jumper, a long flowing skirt, and God only knows what underneath. She looks smart and elegant, but not sexy at all. The heels however were taller than usual and added a certain spark to the outfit. As she sat opposite me I could see that she had something in her hand. She held her fist tightly closed, but I noticed that it was slightly larger than the other. I didn't address it directly. "You ok babes? Off in a moment?"

"Yup, in about ten minutes or so." she noticed my eyes glued to the heels. "Yup they're new, yup they're too high for me. Michelle says I need to get used to them, though." She shrugged and continued "but first ... that story," she says with a smile.

Oh she wants to talk about that already. Jeezzz, ok.

"There's a lot of nasty stuff in it, a lot of very wild things."