A Wife's Decent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit I've blown it, I thought. But then Michelle said that she had just cum, soo.. my thoughts trailed off.

"Nipple piercing, hucowing, tattoos, interracial sex, drugs," she said, emphasising that last word as if it was really evil. "Also, pregnancy, lesbian stuff, dildos, ruined pussies; whatever that is," rolling her eyes. "And that's just what I can remember. In general, a huge amount of pretty humiliating things." Some of the words she's using shows that she really isn't into this, I almost smirk but hold it back as it doesn't seem to be the right time to joke. It's not a question, so I don't answer, she seems to get that.

"Do you really think of me that way?"

Ohhh shit, she reads my reaction.

"Do you really fantasize about me doing all of that?"

No way to go back now, no point at all. "Sort of, yes," I say.

"God, who did I marry?" she asks, and she huffs with a smile of sorts. "You really are a complete perv," and then locks eyes with me. "You'd love me to head to work with my nipples pierced, braless, showing through a tight top. With stockings showing under my skirt. You'd be happy that people could see that. Of course with a big pregnant belly, growing with some stranger's baby, a brother or sister for Claire? You'd be happy with my well used pussy no longer tight for your little cock?" she's almost panting by the time she gets to the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she jumped me right then and there. I opened my mouth to answer but she's there first. "Of course you would," she said, and she smiles at me as she stands.

She stood up and stepped forward, and put what was in her hand on the desk just to my left. It opened like a flower and I saw that it was a lacy black pair of panties. However, that wasn't the end of it. Still standing in front of me, she, with slightly shaking hands, lifts the sides of her skirt to get it to her hips. Her hands locked onto her panties and she slid them down her amazing thighs. They're white like the same ones she flashed me earlier. I conclude and hope that they are them. She steps out of them, stands tall, with still shaking hands, fiddles with them a little. Leans forward and kisses me on the lips "Wear these while I'm at work baby," she commands, and lightly rubs the soaking crotch of them on my lips, before dropping them next to the black pair. She takes the black pair and wiggles them on, boobs jiggling in their bra and jumper. Straightening her skirt she turned, picked up her purse and was gone before I could take a breath.

What just happened?

I quickly picked up the white panties. My gift. They were soaked with pussy juice and her cum. And I mean soaking. They were warm and slippery and smelled just divine. I couldn't help myself, so I licked her juices, and sniffed her aroma. Amazing. I quickly ran to the bathroom and dropped my jeans and boxers. I stepped into her panties and pulled them up. I'd swear they left a slimy trail up my legs. I pulled them tight against my balls and throbbing cock. Even though she had only just taken them off and they're still warm, though not as warm as my cock and balls. They feel cool and wonderfully wet. They pulled tightly against my throbbing balls. I wanted to wank off but didn't want to ruin this pent-up, aroused feeling. I pulled my jeans back up and walked back to my office. I relished this new feeling in my wife's underwear, with my balls and cock slipping and sliding around in them as I walked. This must be sort of like what women feel after they have someone cum inside them?

I sat at my desk and marvelled at what just happened and tried to focus on what I'm feeling. I stood up to see a wet spot in the crotch of my jeans. These will be another pair of jeans in the wash after today. I don't know how long I stood there but I eventually pulled myself out of my own head and sat back down, unzipping my jeans to look at my wife's panties. The smell of her pussy was getting to me, my breathing was heavier, my cock was rock hard. I put my hand back into my jeans and stroked my cock through the panties. It was the best feeling, stroking my cock through the lacy material. My hand was wet with my pre cum, mixing with her juices. I now know how my wife must feel after I cum inside her, the wetness of my cum, my pre cum and her juices seeping out of her.

As I stroked harder the panties were getting wetter, I couldn't seem to stop stroking my cock, getting harder and harder. It's not long before I came. My whole body tensed up and I could feel my balls tighten against my cock. I pushed further into the panties and shot my cum into them. It was the best feeling ever, I can't describe it. I kept stroking, feeling my cock pulsate and shoot the remnants of my cum into these panties. I'm sure I've soaked them. As I relax I look down to see the glistening wet cum running out of the panties. Then I looked at my cock, still hard, the panties were now soaked with cum, running clear down my leg. I was too far away to get to the bathroom to clean up. I quickly went through my desk drawer and found a tissue to clean up with. My body still shook slightly from the orgasmic aftershocks. God, that was intense.

After a few moments of cleaning up, I noticed that I've received a text from Michelle 'You're welcome,' it says. I checked the time, it was sent a few minutes ago and must have come in just after Emily left. There's another one just after that which says, 'No cumming Chris, time for edging again. You know what to do.' Oh crap, I thought, I'm a bit beyond that right now. She doesn't have to know. But where's the fun in that?

'Sorry a bit late for that.' I replied and sent her an embarrassed emoji. My mobile rang a moment later, and it was her.

"Good God Chris, have you no control? She left like 90 seconds ago." and she laughed a friendly laugh. "In all seriousness though, I had stuff planned for today. Ummm" and then she paused.

I felt like I'd let her down. Why the hell did I feel like that? "Sorry, it was all just so exciting and different from normal. I just had to cum," I said.

"We need a method of control, more than me just telling you to stop. I wonder if you need one of those cage things?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about, because I had written about one once. I'm not really sure though, as those cock cages are pretty extreme. She was thinking out loud "Or condoms for you?"

"Ohhh" I moaned and my balls ached. It was too early for another stiff cock.

"Yes, we'll start with condoms. Buy a lot when you can. I'm talking today. I expect you to start having a condom on whenever you're expecting a bit of fun," she said.

I was about to ask how I was supposed to know that, but she read my mind.

"Yeah, I don't know how that's going to work, when she's around, or when she's out with me, though. Whatever, we'll work it out. Let's just get your cock in condoms so that we can desensitize you a little and contain that mess," she giggled and then continued, "You know, Emily can't believe what you wrote in that story you shared with her. And she came many times while reading it, as you know. Do you know why she enjoyed it so much Chris?"

"I dunno, because it's just not her, it's so naughty, so what she said was real?" I asked.

She tuts, telling me I'm clearly wrong before delivering the answer "You, it's because of you. She knows you want it so much and how much it turns you on. So it's turning her on," she paused to let it sink in.

"You think so?" I quizzed. It sounded right, maybe, I dunno.

"Anyway, you're working aren't you?" she asked.

"Yup, suppose to be," I said wryly.

"Better get to it. And don't forget I want to know more about Terry. In fact she's probably flirting with him right now." With that she hung up.

I dove into my work and the day headed back to normality aside from the constant warm, wet feeling around my cock and balls all day. I was going to change but enjoyed the silky tight feeling that the panties gave me. They felt naughty, and reminded me that our sex life was quickly changing.

That evening seemed quite normal apart from that fact she kept her heels on and strutted around a lot, I guess getting used to them. Emily teased me a little and Claire unusually hung around. She had her head buried in her phone, but she was present enough to prevent us from getting away with any sex talk. At bedtime Emily was pleased to see me still in her panties, and we chatted about it a bit. It was enough to get us both turned on and led to a short and sweet love making session. Yes, we made love, which was very different from our experiments with my new fetishes. We needed to remind each other of our love, and that fact that our new sexual escapades weren't going to damage our relationship. Or at least that's what we were telling ourselves at this point. Though things were moving rather quickly.

Shopping

The four of us exited the car and walked towards the shopping centre. Michelle and Emily were leading the way, arm in arm, laughing loudly, clearly enjoying themselves.

"Cya later dad, I'll let you know if I need access to the car." and with that Claire vanished off with a skip in her step to our left. She was meeting up with friends and obviously needed to use the secret teenager's entrance off to the side somewhere. That left me on my own, the third wheel in this weird triangle. It was actually a pleasure to watch the asses wiggle and the legs strut in front of me.

Michelle was in a bright red, a-line skirt that finished just above her knee. Matching red heels and thick black stockings or tights, I didn't know which. She had a white blouse on top that right now was out of sight under a black blazer. It was elegant but positively pedestrian for her, which was a bit of a worry and exciting at the same time.

To make matters worse, Michelle hadn't told Emily what to wear but appeared to have spent the last week planning today. Though, what on earth she could have planned during a trip to a public shopping mall was completely baffling me still.

As such Emily was wearing a very typical pair of black leggings and an oversized jumper. It covered her ass and her outfit would have suited a nun. I guess this was why she was so relaxed. As we entered the shopping mecca Michelle powered up "So Emily, where shall we start to spend Chris's money?"

Emily giggled, turning to look at me "Sorry honey." then turning back to her buddy "Shall we grab a coffee to start?".

"Good idea why not, and we can have a chat about you two." as she said that she looked behind her at me and raised her eyebrows. She hadn't given me much of a clue about today, apart from there were going to be some tests for both of us and I should wear a condom. So yup I had a condom on, my cock was flaccid so the condom was likely to slip off at any point. I guess a future me problem to solve.

We quickly made our way to the food court area and were directed to a table for the 3 of us. At just before 11am it wasn't too busy yet. There were probably 10 small 4 person tables in the area we were in with 3 of them currently taken. We weren't in each other's pockets so to speak but if you wanted to you'd be able to listen in to the other conversation around you. I was acutely aware of that as a potential problem for where I expected today to go.

Emily and Michelle were waffling about any old rubbish until our coffees and teas were delivered. Just as the waitress was walking away Michelle got my attention with "So Emily and Chris, let's talk about cuckolding."

Emily choked on nothing and I quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard. Michelle noticed "Don't worry about anyone else today, or we won't get very far." and she smiled at me. Then turning to Emily "So you know that your lovely hubby here wants you to cuckold him, yes?".

Emily just stared at her for a few moments, then nodded. It was almost imperceivable, but Michelle spotted it and clearly that wasn't the plan for today. "Come on hon, we're all adults here today. Just spit it out, grow up both of you and we'll have a fun day today." at the word fun she raised her eyebrows. "Chris accidentally let on a while ago that he had a load of fantasies." Emily spun her head to look at me, instantly furious.

Michelle had this all in hand "It's ok Emily, look at me." Emily slowly turned to face Michelle, and Michelle reached out across the table, no easy feat with having to avoid the cups, etc., and took Emily's hands. "This is something we can have a bit of fun with." That didn't apparently convince Emily. "We don't have to do anything, after all a fantasy is just that." she smiled at Emily to reassure her. "We'll play until the fun stops, how's that?"

Emily smirked a little. "Yes I know Chris is a pervy man." The smirk grew and she looked at me. I wanted to join in but I didn't know where to head with this.

"You enjoyed the outfit and attention the other day during the work evening?" she blushed and looked down. "It's ok. You know that I like to be looked at also. Being sexy and desirable is exciting and fun." she let go of Emily's hands, picked up her coffee. "It did feel good didn't it?"

Emily looked up at her and quietly replied with a shy nod.

"So today we have lunch with a friend at around 1pm and we have another appointment at 4pm. We don't have to do either of them but I think it'll be fun." Michelle sat back in her seat. "That ok, both?" and she looked between the both of us.

I instantly replied "Yup", probably too quickly for my wife as she wanted to know more.

"Lunch, where, with whom? And what's at 4pm?"

"Nate's meeting us for lunch over there." she tipped her head indicating a nearby restaurant.

"Nate!" Emily gasped "the ..." she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Hahh" Michelle laughed at her and then a bit too loudly "Yes the black man you danced with the other night. You've not suddenly gone racist on us have you?"

Emily looked around as other people clearly started to look over at us, she quickly responded, loudly "Of course not."

"Good then the four of us will have lunch together." she then lowered her voice "Remember, fun, I'm not going to make you fuck him or anything like that." in my head I added 'Yet'. "Then later at 4pm we have a photoshoot at a professional studio here. Again, fun. Don't make stuff up in your head that won't happen." She knew Emily well.

Emily appeared to relax and smiled at her. "Ok" and then repeated the theme of the day "Fun" and beamed a bigger smile. I think that was more for her than either of us. Like she was trying to convince herself.

"Chris you ok buying a nice outfit for your wife to tease Nate with?"

I looked at Emily "God of course."

She rolled her eyes, "Of course you do."

"That's ok, let's have a little fun today." Michelle was driving it home again. "What sort of fun are we going to present to Nate then?" that was kinda aimed at both of us.

Emily looked down at herself. "Well he certainly noticed these." clearly looking at her boobs "And I know that you're always going on about me showing them off." as she looked at me "And so are you" and she then looked at Michelle.

We all chuckled and Michelle lowered the tone "So it's tits out for Nate then." and we all laughed loudly. Once we'd calmed down she continued "Don't worry love. It'll be tasteful and fun, not whore mode." and she knocked my knee under the table. Obviously she knew that I wanted my wife in full on whore mode but was telling me not to screw up the progress. I kept shtum.

"I'm thinking a mini skirt like the other day? Really present your legs to him." geezz all I could see now was black stockings, long legs wrapped around a naked black ass, mini-skirt pulled tight against ass. Legs wrapped, open, spread, presenting her pussy to him. Gawd.

"Chris?" It was Emily getting me out of my daydream.

"Yer?" I replied, feeling like I'd missed some of the conversation.

"Where'd you go then honey?" she asked me.

I tap on the leg from Michelle told me to go carefully here "I was thinking." Careful - "well picturing you sitting with him later. The tops of your stockings on display for him to see." Emily gasped, I quickly added "Sexy, not slutty." thinking I'd gone too far.

"What else?" Michelle asked, she'd read Emily's gasp differently than I did and wanted me to go on a bit more.

"His hand on your knee as you're chatting."

"Chris" she gasped

"More?" Michelle probed

"His eyes on your cleavage. You're showing him what a sexy lady you are."

"Oh god" she almost panted. I'd nailed it?

"So let's go get some slutty, ooops I mean sexy clothes for your lunch date Emily." she used the word slutty and date, a big risk. Emily had heard it too as her eyes opened wide, she looked scared again. However Michelle takes the lead and stands up quickly "Come on you two we have to get going."

Emily and I drink up, and before I can pay the bill they've headed off. I manage to catch up to them just as I see them wander into Victoria's Secret. I stand outside and watch them head inside arm in arm. I'm slightly confused as I was pretty sure they didn't do Emily's bra size, so what the plan here was I was unsure.

I found a public chair close by and took a seat where I could easily see into most of the store. I could see all the very young and slim girls walking around in there, picking up a flimsy pair of knickers here and a tiny bra there. Also realizing that I didn't want to be sitting here for too long on my own or likely security of some sort would wonder what I was doing. I did look a little pervy, just looking into the store. I suppose I could go in and be with them, but that store in particular was tricky for me. Something about the lace, the colours, it was all so feminine and watching the shoppers picking up what they would later have on their most intimate places. Well it had my mind wondering, picturing all sorts.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started to scroll through the pointless news while trying to imagine what Nate looked like and what Emily was doing right now in there. Some 20 minutes later or so they appeared with a bag in hand chatting away. They had bought something then. They quickly spotted me and walked over as I stood to meet them.

"Did you get anything nice?" I directed my question to Emily hoping for a clear answer.

She giggled "Yes, thank you love, a few things."

Michelle snatched the bag from her hand and pulled out a blue pile of lacy something. She then openly swung them round announcing to anyone that cared to see and hear "Yup a tiny thong and garter set for her date."

Emily was embarrassed and quickly wrestled them back from Michelle and put them back in the bag. "Thank you Michelle, everyone doesn't need to see my underwear." I was thinking, oh yes, but they do.

Michelle carried on with the tease "We also had her measured, well we tried." and she laughed.

"Yes, my girls are too big for them." Emily joined in and laughed with Michelle. Of course I was picturing one of their sales girls handling Emily's tits. A complete contrast to her own likely tiny B cups.

They started walking off somewhere else and I followed asking them "Do they measure you in your existing bra or?"

Emily was quick to realise where my mind was going "Yes love, I kept my bra on. So no, some young lady wasn't handling my naked boobs."

Michelle was quick to add "Though I bet you'd love that Chris wouldn't you?" Emily batted her arm. "What did she measure you at?"

"She couldn't tell me as they only go up to a F cup on my back size."

"There's a specialist bra shop we'll pop into soon, we'll get someone to measure your giant tits then." Michelle informed us and then as an afterthought "I may get myself measured at the same time, while we're here."

"Good and maybe Chris will treat you to a new bra. Hah" ok that was a weird extra from my wife. She wants me to buy a bra for her friend, geezz really? However she appeared to instantly realise her error "Oh that would be strange." and she looked behind her at me.