A Wife's Decent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle though loved that idea and turned to look at me also "Oh I'd love that thank you Chris." and she winked at me.

We'd wandered into another fashion store of some name. I was about to back out when Michelle instructed me "Come with us Chris, don't be shy." and they started to meander through racks of all sorts. Michelle and Emily collected and fussed over various skirts, blouses, dresses etc. There was a little disagreement from time to time but Michelle worked her carefully and skilfully, lots of "Just try it on for a bit" and "You're not a nun love".

Eventually we headed to the changing rooms, Emily had about 10 things to try on. I was expecting the store to tell her she had too much stuff, but she was handed her token thing and vanished. "I don't expect she'll come out showing us much, but that's not a problem." Michelle updated me. "It'll take a long while for her to be happy dressing as a slut." She looked at me "You do want her dressing as a slut yes?" she fully knew the answer.

"God yes." I grinned back to her.

"You sure you can cope with her sitting next to her date shortly in sexy underwear, her legs spread under a mini skirt and her big jugs on display for him?"

"Ummm yes" I pictured it clearly in my mind. It had been a fantasy of mine for years. It's slowly becoming real before my very eyes. However, it was weird, it becoming real. In a matter of an hour or so, I was going to watch my wife sit next to a black man. It was very likely that he expected to put his cock into her at some point. This was the first time the real world was crashing head long into my kinky fantasies. It was exciting and very grounding at the same time.

"Are you picturing your wife getting ploughed by a big black cock as per your videos?" she asked, maybe a little too loud for being in a clothes store.

"No" I sighed, "I was thinking that this is becoming real."

She raised an eyebrow at my answer "No shit Chris. We're creaking open pandora's box here. I'm going to make Emily very desirable to Nate and we're both going to be encouraging her." she waited for my reaction. I nodded "You know what we're encouraging for her don't you Chris?"

Well of course I do. Well I did. I'm now starting to wonder, making this real, is very different. She raises her eyebrows at me waiting for my reply. "I want her to sleep with him." I only half convince myself as I say that.

"No Chris, for fucks sake." in the middle of the store, near the changing rooms, way louder than she should, she lays it into me. "Your porn was about Emily, the woman in there." she points to the changing rooms, "Your wife becoming a true slut for black cock. So there's no 'sleeping with', bollox." she realised that she was being a bit loud and animated, she lowered her voice a little. "This is part of a long process of getting Emily out of her shell. Getting her comfortable showing off her body and getting fucked hard and often by big alpha cocks." She continued by staring me down.

It was now apparently clear that she was going to make this happen and that I'd better get on board. This was now Michelle's mission, maybe more than my fantasy. "Yer I understand, however it going from fantasy to reality is scary." This time it was her turn to nod and smile. "Why is it such a big thing for you?"

She sighed "I've been friends with Emily since we were both 13. So for the last 20 ish years, she's always been a goodie two shoes. Never went to uni, never let her hair down, never had many boyfriends." she smirked at me "She has that amazing porn star's body that's always hidden and it really pisses me off that she plays it down so much." So that was it. There's a level of jealousy going on here, that's not good news. She really was going to make Emily pay. I was so turned on.

Emily came walking back over to us as Michelle very deliberately delivered, "I truly can't wait until she has a huge belly filled with a black baby and is still craving the next big cock to pleasure her." We both turned to look at Emily. She was like a deer trapped in the headlights, she obviously heard that. She stood there frozen. I stood there frozen.

Michelle reached for the clothes in her hands. "So what fit, what did you like etc?" as if nothing untoward was going on. Emily snapped to and started to discuss the different skirt lengths, blar blar. I wasn't listening. My god I was turned on. And scared.

Eventually, they picked a load of stuff and I paid for it. I was now carrying some 6 bags filled with all sorts of stuff. "We next need some decent shoes." Michelle informed us "and you can't try them on dressed like that." She grabbed some bags from me, moved a load of clothes from one to the other. Then handing me 5 bags keeping one for herself "Chris take those all back to the car and come find us with the heels in Selfridges." Emily gave me a kiss and they wandered off.

It was a good 30 minute round trip when I eventually found them. Well I found Michelle standing looking at heels and at first I didn't notice Emily. She was sitting on a stool with a lady attending to her feet, putting a heel on. However this wasn't the Emily I'd left, this was what I could only describe as a high class escort. I literally stumbled backwards a step and Michelle stepped up behind me pushing her breasts into my back.

"Doesn't she look amazing?" she whispered into my ear. "She looks super hot. Hot for attention." she spanked my ass lightly, "Stay here." and she walked round me, making sure to run her breasts across my arm as she went.

"Umm god yes, those look great don't you think?" Michelle asked the assistant.

She looked up at Michelle from her position at my wifes feet. "Oh yes, these are very stylish." turning to look at Emily "They'll give your legs great shape and your hips fantastic sway.". She finished putting the other shoe on and stood, offering Emily a hand to help her stand. Emily took the hand and stood up. I was expecting her to wobble a lot more than she did. The assistant then moved a few feet to the side of Emily giving her room to walk.

"Remember your practice walking in your other heels. These at over 3 inches are higher, so small steps, on a tightrope, let your hips sway." Michelle instructed.

The shop assistant then surprised me with further instructions for Emily as she started to walk forward. "Also remember to stand tall and thrust your bust out."

Michelle came and stood next to me as Emily continued to slowly walk away from us. Watching my wife moving step by step, her legs looked spectacular and strong, her hips and ass looked huge, her waist looked tiny, I'd swear I could see the side of her boobs appear like a pendulum from side to side with each step. She walked with confidence.

She then stopped and turned, more pivoted on a heel. She then saw me and Michelle. She locked eyes with me, almost a 'Is this what you want' look. She started to walk back towards her seat, in our direction. "Goodness," the sales assistant announced. Goodness indeed, she looked like a goddess walking towards us.

Michelle leaned close into me and whispered in my ear, her boobs again pushing into my arm "What do you think of your wife now?".

I just about able to answer "Amazing" as I'm awestruck at the change.

"Look at how tight her skirt is on her and how amazing her hips and legs look." I was looking "That's not even a mini skirt yet. In a few weeks it'll get shorter and more thigh and leg will always be on display." She teased me. The skirt was a lovely dark blue and she was right, it was tight, very tight, and it came to probably 2 inches above her knees. So nowhere near scandalous, but it did look sexy. I wanted to hold her tight, pull her to me as we kissed, my hands on her ass, making her feel my cock throbbing.

"Just look at her amazing tits." she continued as she deliberately rubbed hers against my arm. As each heel touched down with a snap it sent tidal waves through her masses of boob flesh and whatever bra she had on did nothing to stop the ripples. Each and every step caused an earthquake of wobble, jiggle and sway. I could just make out a white bra under the white blouse. The blouse was a great fit, no buttons holding on for dear life, no exaggerated pull or pucker around her shape, there was only a hint of cleavage showing. A jacket matching her skirt was open drawing attention to her bust. There was no need to exaggerate or show off her chest, the current outfit did exactly that all on its own without being slutty at all.

The overall package must have cost me thousands, and it was worth every penny.

As Emily reached us she smiled at me, turned and sat down with the assistant. Michelle whispered to me "I bet she's soaked her thong, I know mine is." and she walked off back to them both, leaving me standing there with the image of this goddess burned into my skull.

"Emily what do you think?" Michelle asked her while looking at me.

"God they're amazing, I feel soo sexy with them on." she squeaked out. Not caring that the assistant was there.

The assistant chimed in "Jimmy Choo can do that to a lady." and she beamed. I could almost see the commission reels going off in her head.

Emily turned to me, "Chris, they're very expensive."

I cut her off. "We'll take it all, whatever she wants." and Emily giggled. I've not heard her giggle like that for years.

Michelle looked triumphant, and so she should be. "she will keep these on?" she asked or rather told the sales girl and she nodded, obviously.

10 minutes later, 3 pairs of heels, and nearly £2,000 down and we were walking towards the make up area. Michelle checked her watch "Chris take all the packages back to the car, we'll get Emily made up a little. We have 20mins, so hurry back here, please." Everything was shoved at me, again, and off I went.

Lunch with Nate

"I think that lady thought you were my pimp." I heard her laughing at Michelle just as I got back to them. They both spotted me laughing.

"Did you hear that Chris, Emily was implying that the woman doing her makeup just then thought that Emily was a prostitute." and she stared at me as Emily laughed.

"God, more a high class escort in shoes costing nearly a grand." and I laughed with them.

"Would you like me to pimp you out Emily?" Michelle asked as we started to walk to the restaurant.

"God, don't be silly Michelle." was her nervous reply.

Again I was slightly behind them as they walked on. However this time it was a lot slower. Emily's shoes were clicking on the floor as she strutted through the mall. People were looking at this beautiful woman as she walked through like she was a supermodel.

"I'm kinda pimping you out right now to Nate aren't I." I heard her continue to tease my wife. "You're going to spend some time with him, making him happy for me." no reply from Emily as she was right, I guess. "All that's missing is a payment."

"Yer yer, we'll all be having lunch together. And even that is weird enough, thank you." Emily brought us back down to earth with a bang.

We found ourselves quickly seated at a small table with 4 chairs crammed around it. I dunno what the plan was but 4 sets of plates here were going to be tiny on this small table. We'd arrived just before Nate and Michelle sat us at the table with her and Emily opposite each other and me opposite any empty space that I guess was for my wife's date, Nate, the black man.

Emily was constantly fidgeting with her skirt, and each movement caused a dance of boob that was mesmerising to watch. "Stop fidgeting and relax." Michelle told her.

"This skirt is so short and tight, it keeps riding up." she informed us just as a waiter appeared to see if we wanted drinks.

"Two large house reds, a pint of lemonade and a double scotch neat please." Michelle efficiently directed, before we'd even had a chance to think.

And then he arrived.

Maybe my height at just over 6 foot, impeccable dressed in a white polo shirt, black sports jacket and trousers. The white of his t-shirt really contrasted with his dark black skin, I'd guess African heritage. He stood tall and straight, his posture told me there wasn't much fat on him. He looked like he could have any woman he wanted and yet here he was to win my wife.

Michelle quickly stood and hugged him. With him at her side she quickly introduced us. "This is Emily, who of course you know." and turning quickly to me "And this is Chris." she paused, "Emily's husband." she smirked at me as if she was thinking to herself, wondering how hard to push this. She made her decision quickly.

"He's excited that his lovely wife is having a dinner date with a black man." That felt slightly racist but he smirked at me.

"Aggg" Emily gasped loudly, hearing Michelles clear description of the events unfolding. We all turned to her. Three sets of eyes.

"That's right isn't it Chris?" Michelle asked me.

I paused looking between Nate and Emily and fixed my gaze on Emily. She looked at me, our eyes locking. "Yes, I hope you enjoy your date."

She gasped again and visibly shuddered. I stood and shook Nate's hand. He had a firm grip and his big hand dwarfed mine, though he didn't make a big thing of it like he could have. You know, really bearing down and trying to crush me. Instead he applied a little squeeze and swiftly withdrew. Emily was now the only one sitting.

The waiter appeared with our drinks "Whose is the Lemonade?"

Michelle took charge "That is Chris's" and she indicated to me. He placed it in front of me and I stooped to sit. "No need to sit Chris." I paused mid-movement. She took a wine glass from the waiter's tray. We all looked at her confused, she slowly looked at each of us finishing with her eyes locked on Emily's.

"We'll leave your wife and her date and take a table over there." in front of the waiter she let him know that the other woman was my wife and that she was on a date. I nearly died right there, but I also felt my cock twitch.

"Michelle, what.." Emily blurted out.

But Michelle had me by the arm "Pick up your drink Chris" as she started to drag me away. I quickly picked up my drink, nearly spilling it as I was pulled. Nate smirked at me and took his seat next to my bewildered wife.

Next thing I knew, Michelle and I were sitting at the other side of the restaurant at a small table for two in the back. Nate and Emily had their backs to us in the middle of the restaurant. The extra chairs had been removed and after what looked like a bit of a fraught conversation, Emily now appeared settled. She'd stopped looking around at us and was in a relaxed conversation with Nate. Or at least that's what it looked like from here.

"They look good together don't they?"

I nodded, staring at them, unable to take my eyes off them. I could sort of see Nate a little side on but Emily was clearly with her back to us. Her silhouette looked fantastic, such a pronounced hourglass figure, I couldn't wait to feel her amazing body up. I was looking forward to grabbing her hips later and pulling her tightly to me for a kiss and a hug. I watched Emily laugh at something he said to her, that made me smile.

"She's relaxing around him isn't she? That's good news isn't it?"

I turned to Michelle "Yes I guess it is."

"Come on Chris, you know exactly what we're doing here. This is the start of the journey of getting Emily to waken, sexually." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Stop being coy, you need to admit this to yourself and work with me."

"I know, it's just ..."

"Nope." she looked slightly pissed off. "There is no 'it's just'. This is what you want and you know it." she let that sink in a little. "You know this is what you want. This is what you need and it's very likely what Emily wants also." again a short pause.

"Look at her" I turn to look across at her back "Look at how easy it's been to get her dressed up like this and sitting with that handsome black man." she was right "There was next to no push back from her for this." That fact had surprised me.

"Yup you're right." I smiled, "She has taken to it amazingly well." I pondered on that a little. Wondering if we'd just started to unlock something deep down that society has locked away. That was exciting and scary at the same time, again I was wondering if this was something I wanted to happen in the real world.

"Look at her all dressed up for her lunch date." Michelle teased. "He's a bit of a tit man, you know."

I smirked at him, "He'll love Emily then." and I started to relax and open up a little. "I can imagine his hand holding and squeezing them."

"I bet you can. That may even happen today. In fact, who knows how far she'll go today."

Over the next hour or so, Michelle and I ate and talked. I couldn't take my eyes off of the couple across the room. Watching my wife like this was so exciting, I really had no idea what was being said. Michelle cleverly dropped the odd tease into our conversation to keep me on edge. Emily looked relaxed and was clearly enjoying herself.

When Michelle decided that we'd finished she made me pay up for both tables without letting them know. "Let's give them some privacy." and she dragged me away from the restaurant leaving them there. As we walked past them, it was hard not to turn to check my wife's state, but I followed Michelle's instructions and we just both walked past them.

We wandered around the mall doing nothing in particular, killing time. She did keep looking at her watch, I guess monitoring for our 4pm appointment?

"Ok let's go find your wife" as we headed back to the restaurant. Though on arrival, neither of us were surprised to not find them there. Michelle smirked, clearly pleased with this event, and led me off as if following a plan.

Michelle spotted them first, elbowing me in the ribs and nodded towards them. I nearly collapsed when I saw them for the first time.

There they were. Her back was against the wall. His body was mashed against hers, pushing her back. Her legs a good 2 feet apart, he was standing between them, stooped down a little. Her skirt pulled up high enough so that her lacy stocking tops were visible. Her arms were wrapped around him holding him close, pulling him in. This also caused her jacket to bunch around her back, leaving her blouse to pucker around her boobs as they were being squashed against her man.

They were locked in a deep sensual kiss, her eyes were closed.

My wife was having an open mouthed snog with a black man, in the middle of the day, in public.

"God that looks so sexy." Michelle panted "I bet her pussy is soaked, I bet she can feel his cock against her stomach." she sighed as we stopped to watch. I felt my heart again trying to escape my chest. Was this really my wife? Was she really snogging some handsome stranger in a public mall? This was more than I'd ever dreamt of, it was amazing.

She was really into it, moving her mouth and head like some love struck teenager. It was obvious that tongues were swirling and juices were being exchanged.

Michelle then tugged on my arm and we walked on slowly, my eyes fixed on them as we passed. As our angle changed I was gobsmacked to see his left hand was full of boob. And I mean a hand full, he was really mauling and squeezing it and she was letting him. Everyone who wanted to could see. I stopped dead again and watched.

I couldn't believe that she was letting him do this. She was acting such a slut, it was amazing. How had she come on so far so quickly?

Michelle breathed into my ear "Just look at your goody two shoes wife." I was! "She has that black tongue down her throat. Ummm it's making me horny watching her." I couldn't agree more. "I bet he's enjoying that handful." and she pulled my arm again.

Eventually, I had to turn my head away from them both so that I didn't walk into someone. We rounded a corner and left them to it. Turning to Michelle, "I can't believe she's doing that. Now. Here."