A Wife's Decent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a huge grin on her face as she looked at her watch. That made me look at mine also, it was 3.30pm. Didn't she say something about a photoshoot? She'd spotted me looking at my watch, "Yup, we need to get moving. I'd like you to interrupt them."

"Oh god, Michelle, I don't think I can do that." I shook my head.

She turned us around, "You will, come on." and they were soon back in sight. With each closer step we took, I couldn't believe that this was actually my wife. Anyone who knew us would never recognise her standing there, dressed like that, doing what she's doing. I knew, however, and Michelle had made this happen. Her legs looked so long in her heels, and the lacy stocking tops that we could see just emphasised them. The tiny skirt was pulled so tightly across her thick muscly thighs it looked like it would rip.

We stopped a foot from them on his right side. Michelle took my arm and using my hand made me tap Nate on the shoulder. He quickly pulled his face from my wife, leaving her eyes still closed and she was panting. His body didn't move, still tightly sandwiching her into the wall behind her. He just looked over at us and smiled. It was a smile of thanks to me. He was clearly ecstatic on how his date had gone. He disarmed me with his smile, and a level of confidence came back to me. "Hi Nate, sorry to interrupt but we have an appointment at 4pm."

My voice made Emily's eyes pop open and she looked straight at me in a fright. She was in a full panic and was starting to push him away when Michelle quickly gave them an instruction, "I liked seeing the passion. Do it again." a pause, no one moved "Take her Nate.".

He turned his head to my shocked wife and leaned into her lips again. We just about heard Emily mumble a "No" or a "Please". This time, her eyes stayed open as their lips started to mash. My wife was locked onto me as she kissed her first black man. Her arms were more passive this time, just about holding him. I couldn't help myself, I moved to his left side, her eyes followed me. This side was more interesting. From here, I could not only see his hand full of her boob, but her right leg was slightly raised and wrapped around his left one.

Her leg looked strong, toned, and long. The stocking and high heel really showing it all off, drawing attention to her. We could also clearly see it was a stocking from the lace at the top. From the way she was standing, her legs were far enough apart to pull the skirt tight and high on her thighs. This allowed us to see some thigh flesh above her stocking top, it was scandalously sexy.

His hand wasn't small by any standards but it was positively dwarfed by the breast he was holding and working. His fingers were splayed out wide, trying to feel as much breast as possible. I could see his fingers moving and digging into her rather than focusing on her nipple. He was roughly mauling her. She was clearly loving it, as was I.

This close, we could hear my wife whimpering to him, betraying her feelings. He pulled back from the kiss just enough to moan to her, "Can you feel my cock still?" As his lips moved back, we heard her moan a "Yes." Their faces moving around, being driven by their dancing lips and tongues. His hand then left her breast and moved down to her body and round her back to her ass. He held it hard and she brought her leg up and slightly round his thigh more. She was trying to hump him right there.

I looked around to see if anyone else was watching this. Not really, apart from there being a young group of boys at a distance and two of them appeared to be filming us. That worried me, as did a CCTV dome above us that may be capturing this moment. It wasn't quite pornographic but it could be in seconds if they didn't slow down. But I wasn't about to stop it.

I could see this turning into a porn shoot easily. Somehow, my wife was completely lost in the moment. This man had in one day removed her scruples and societal morals. Well, that wasn't strictly true, as I suppose I'd been trying for the last 10 years or more and Michelle had very definitely upped the ante in the last few days. It was still remarkable at how quickly the walls had come crashing down. Here was my wife acting like a crazed teenager making out with her new boyfriend while, pretty much flashing the entire mall, I stood next to her. It was a dream come true.

This time Michelle took over, as I guess it was needed. She stepped in front of my view, right next to Emily's leg that was up and wrapped around Nate. She put a hand on Nate's shoulder and the other on my wife's exposed thigh. "Now then, you two, time for a breather.". She kept her hands there for a few more seconds as they powered down.

Nate pulled back from my wife, a huge grin on his face. He took a big step back that revealed a very obvious tent in his trousers. Pulling his jacket back into place, he was decent again in seconds.

Emily, on the other hand, was leaning against the wall, a dishevelled, horny, woman panting for breath. She was a sight to behold, I was glad that our daughter Claire wasn't around to see her. There was nothing wrong per se, but I could see her knickers, her jacket was off her shoulders, two of her blouse buttons were open so we could see a lot of her right boob and bra. She actually looked like she'd just been fucked. I guess she kinda had, a dry fuck.

Michelle quickly stepped in and helped smarten her friend up. Teasing her along the way, "Ohhh, look at you babes. You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Let's put your pussy away and my god look at your nipples. They could cut glass. Turned on much?" and she chuckled, stepping back, her job was done.

Emily was still lost in lust, you could see it in her eyes. She looked at me, "Chris, I'm so sorry." and she looked down. I didn't need Michelle to prompt me on this one.

"Emily, love, don't be silly. It was lovely seeing you enjoy yourself." Nate sniffed at that comment. "You look wonderful, no wonder Nate had his hands all over you."

"Ohh gawd" she looked up at him, "Nate, I'm so sorry."

"What for?" he swiftly laughed back at her. We all laughed together

"Ohhh gawd" and she blushed looking at all of us.

Michelle looked at her watch "Well the day isn't over yet. Time for a photo shoot babe.".

"Ohhh gawd" again and we all laughed again. I step back and leave Michelle, Nate and Emily to say their goodbyes. There's another kiss on the lips for Nate and my wife, he then shakes my hand leaving me with "You're a lucky man, she's amazing. I hope to enjoy her fully one day." it's within the girls hearing range and a very clear message. I nodded and he was gone.

Turning to smile at my wife, I was greeted by a very shy look back. She's clearly embarrassed at how she'd let herself go. Michelle takes her hand and drags her away with a "Lets get some glamour shots in the bag.".

I stumble behind them, excited and wondering what on earth is next.