A Wife's Decent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle took Emily's arm and the two of them walked away out of range. They looked over our way a few times during a short discussion. I was wondering just how far this was all going to go today. We'd started having a coffee, onto sexy clothes, then lunch, making out and being felt up by a black man, then some tame pictures and now this. Surely we weren't about to turn my wife into a Hucow. Surely not already, not this quickly?

What were they talking about over there? Just before they came back my wife shook her head a no. I don't know what was discussed but Michelle was back in control when they got back to us.

"Interesting. So we could start with our hucow here posing with her udders out and see where it goes?" Ooh wow I loved a lot of that sentence, though I'm not sure Emily did.

"Please don't make me do any of this, it's so degrading." Emily pleaded. Where did that come from 'don't make me' we weren't making her do any of this. Everything today was as she'd ok it.

Michelle heard something different and latched onto it "Emily I think you need to do this. I certainly want to see you posing for Mr H. And I expect Chris does too?" Mr H, where'd she get that from? I guess Mr Hucow? "I think you should do this for Chris as it's what he wants."

All three of them looked at me and Emily asked "Chris you don't want to see my being used like a cow do you? Please don't do that to me." I then saw what Michelle had latched onto. It was almost comical. Please don't, but please do.

I took the risk, my heart pounding in my chest "I want you to do this Emily. I want to see you act like a human cow.".

She gasped "Oooo noooo" and bowed her head. Jennifer smirked knowing that this was heading in the right direction.

I added "You know I've always wanted you to share your amazing udders with people. This is it. Do this for me."

Michelle took charge, "Perfect we'll make arrangements. I have your details Jennifer, I'll be in contact." then turning to my ashamed wife "Emily this will be exciting wont it. Chris is so happy.". All three women looked at me, I put on my best smile, which was easy. Emily nodded at me, defeated, but there was again something in her eye. A twinkle, that new look, she was excited even if she didn't want to admit it.

Dressing for Work

Monday morning after our crazy mall weekend and we were following our usual routine. Emily announced that she was doing a sales call with one of the guys this afternoon. This wasn't unusual, but sometimes it meant she'd be thirty minutes later than usual, due to traffic.

Half way through my morning work I received a text from Michelle, 'Encourage her to wear something sexy to work this afternoon. Her meeting is with Terry the perv.' That certainly woke me out of my mundane workday. How do I even approach something like that? I never usually get involved with what she's wearing.

Then the planets aligned via a delivery. It was a load of new underwear for Emily. It was all of the new sexy stuff to replace the old panties I'd thrown out. I'd kinda forgotten about them. I popped the box on our bed for now, and realized that this may have opened a window for me. Emily usually started to get ready for work around noon, to get to work around one. In order that I may have an influence on her attire, I aligned my workload with her's and then around eleven thirty, I went looking for her.

I found her just wrapping something up on her tablet. "Did you see what I popped onto the bed?" I quizzed, leaning against the door.

She looked up and smiled, "Yup, they're very nice. Not much to a lot of them and they must have cost a fortune?"

"Gonna wear something for the meetings today?" I asked. "You know to feel sexy underneath." I didn't let on that I knew she was meeting with Terry today.

"No I don't think so." she replied, while putting the tablet down and standing up, heading upstairs to get ready.

What Michelle said the other day had rung a bell with me, and gave me a bit of confidence to speak up. "Go on do it for me, you know I'd love it if you did." I said, as she stopped halfway up the stairs, turning her head to look back at me, still leaning in the doorway.

"You really want me to wear some sexy underwear to go to work? No one's going to see it, why would I," she asked, and looked at my crotch, and then back to my grinning face. "God are you not getting enough sex or something? We've done it four times in the last few days, that's a record for us.".

I started towards the stairs with a look in my eyes, she saw it and said "Ok ok, no we don't have time for that now though," she laughed and continued up the stairs. I followed close behind.

We laid all the sets of sexy bras and panties out on the bed. They looked amazing. New sets of bras each with two pairs of matching knickers, mostly thongs, some high waist garter belts. I had spent nearly £600 on all of it, purchasing a few white sets, some black sets, a dark blue, a red, and a nude set, which was all lacy. I didn't bother with any push-up nonsense. It looked a little comical actually, as the bras were huge underwire things that dwarfed the tiny panties. I guess they had to be, to hold her boobs in place. I'd ordered a few knickers a bit on the small side, size 10. They were the silk ones, and I imagined them tightly fitting her, and separating her pussy lips. I wasn't really sure if that was possible, or comfortable, but I envisioned them looking great and feeling amazing on her. Most of the knickers were size twelve or fourteen. They covered the entire bed. I was rather pleased with myself at this point.

"I'm going to regret this, but go ahead, pick a set for me to wear today," she offered me.

I excitedly reached for a completely transparent, white set made of a light, sheer material. It included a small sized thong and matching bra. The bra really wouldn't offer much support, but that was the whole point. I handed them to her.

"Jeezzus, really," she said, as she took them from me and simultaneously noticed the tent in my jeans. When she goes on sales calls she always wears a blouse and skirt, the skirt is usually long and she always wears a matching jacket. The jacket never comes off either. "And don't wear the jacket all the time babes. It's a lovely day." I smiled at her.

"I can't do that, I'm going to be with that old perv, Terry," she said with a frown.

I could see her mind working. I could almost feel her worry, I guess she's thinking back to whatever happened that other evening at the bar.

"Aww, you'll be fine. Why don't you give the old dude something to dream about? Give him something nice to look at," I smirked.

She looked slightly worried. "You have no idea what he used to be like though, and after the other night.." she let her thoughts trail off.

I'd swear I could see her breathing increase and then that look in her eyes again. It seemed to me almost say 'please don't make me do this, I enjoyed it too much.' Something like that. I'd capitalise on it.

"For me honey, I'd love knowing you're out there teasing him and looking as sexy as you can." I grinned.

She sighed, "Ok babes, I'll try." and she just looked at me confused.

Sod it, lets go for gold "I love the new you honey." she raised an eyebrow and I quickly continued "Wearing sexy clothes, kissing and being felt up by Nate, those photos." I saw her cheeks blush "Your are an amazing sexy woman and I want to share you with the world." I let that sink in a second as she stood there with the sexy undies in her hand.

She was listening and not telling me off, for a change. It was time to take a risk I sat on the bed infront of her "Let yourself go love, let him see something.". She shook her head a no but didn't say anything so I continued, "Yes, I want you to let him see your amazing body. God I'd be fine with you fucking him really." and I smiled at her as she tutted. "I'm just saying whatever happens, I love you and support it all. And I mean ALL of it." I wasn't 100% sure what that meant really but my horny brain was driving right now.

She shook her head again "But Chris, he's not like ..." she paused and I answered "Nate" she squirmed at his name and nodded.

"Maybe that's part of the extra thrill. Let someone you'd never look at enjoy you." I'd deliberately worded it like that, like she'd be letting him and not just touch but more.

With that she took a deep breath, turned around and walked into the en-suite with the new underwear in her hand. I heard her turn on the shower, and I took that as my queue to let her get ready and so I went back to work.

About thirty minutes later, I heard her on the stairs and I turned around to see her walking down the hallway. She didn't pop in to see me but rather headed to the kitchen. I heard her running the tap for a glass of water. Then I hear her heels clicking as she appeared in front of me, in my office doorway.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked me, standing there.

She looked lovely, subtly sexy without being overtly so. In fact she was not really sexy enough in my opinion. If a stranger dressed like this were to walk past me, I'd notice, but probably not even take a second glance. I smiled and took in her beauty. Black, low, one inch heels. I guess that she had black tights on with a knee-length skirt, not short enough and not tight enough, yet. Her matching jacket showed a white blouse underneath. She wore her usual light makeup and jewellery. She looked beautiful, but not as sexy as I wanted.

"Eh? You look lovely. What's the problem?" I asked her.

"I feel different and" she opened her jacket and I saw the problem. Her boobs looked amazing, and I mean dream-like for me. Her blouse was tight enough that it was pulling across her boobs and was gaping a bit at the buttons. But it was what the bra didn't do that mattered here. The sheer material that it was made of just cupped and shaped her breasts a bit. It did nothing to pull or support them. She looked braless apart from the outline of the bra that had a thick material that easily shone through the blouse. They looked free, heavy, full and fucking amazing. I smiled. They look perfect. Her perfect udders.

"Well shit, I think you look amazing, perfect. You'll certainly have a happy customer in Terry today." I laughed. "One sec." I was having a light bulb moment and ran upstairs, grabbed a higher set of heels and ran back down. She was still in my doorway when I got back. I dropped the shoes at her feet, grabbed her and pulled her in for a deep kiss and a hug. God she felt amazing in my arms.

When we separated, she was more relaxed or possibly turned on a bit. She noticed her higher heels. "Really?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow. She fully knew that even though the heels were only a little higher, they'll give more of a hip sway and thus a boob sway and a nice jiggle with every step. She took a deep breath and stepped into them. She was instantly another inch taller. I gave her another kiss to let her know how much I approved. She accepted it and pushed me away. "I really need to get going. I can't believe I've let you talk me into this." as she buttoned up her safety net.

"I'd love it if you'd leave your jacket behind," I said, grinning. She shook her head and walked off to get her keys. "At least take it off a bit today. Please," I pleaded after her as she walked off. "Love you babes" I called after her.

"Love you too you perv," she called back and added an extra sway to her hips and ass. She got to the door and turned around to smile back at me. "You know, I might start to like this side of me," she said slyly, and she disappeared through the door.

I ran back to my desk, grabbed my phone and quickly texted her. 'God, honey you are so sexy. I love that you're enjoying this a bit. Please keep me updated and you know how I love pics. Make Terry as hard as a rock. Do it for me. x x x.'

I then decided to push her a bit more, as I heard her car pull away. 'Or really make his and my day and let him fill your pussy with his cum. Come home to me with a filled womb and a very satisfied wife. x x x,' I texted.

She didn't reply for a while because she was driving. Then she sent a selfie of her blowing me a kiss, while still in the car, having just gotten to work. Then a message that goes with it, 'In your dreams. And you've clearly never seen him or you wouldn't be saying that. See you later you horny beast.'.

Gail (through Emily's eyes)

Even as I walked to my car, I felt different. Not just my jiggling boobs, but my very core felt alive. I didn't feel like I was going to suddenly start fucking everyone I came across, but more like it felt naughty and scary to think that I could go have sex with someone other than my husband. And yet I began to wonder if I really could go through with it. There was so much running through my head. In all fairness, there always has been, this is nothing new. I'm a bit of an overthinker. My husband Chris just seems to be encouraging me a lot more and I seem to be more responsive to it. Clearly, Michelle's encouragement is helping me as well. No surprise there. She has always been more adventurous than me.

Even as I sat there in the car park at work about to go into the building, I felt more sexual, more like a raw woman. At the same time, I had to remind myself that I'm a mother, and a wife. It's not like I could go in there and expect to fulfil all of my sexual needs. I couldn't just begin taking a strange man's cock, could I? Although from the looks I was getting at the bar the other night I'm quite sure I could get away with it. And then there's Terry. Today will be tricky. He really was quite, well, I don't know how to put it, perverted. At that thought I felt my nipples poking against my bra, seeking attention, aching. I couldn't start the afternoon like this. I needed to calm down.

I had a few minutes before I headed to work. I thought a little catch up might be in order. 'Hey Siri, Facetime Michelle' a few seconds later and she appeared on my screen. Her face larger than life, as usual and her voice loud "Hey slut sister, how are you today? Calling me up to share more bean flicking adventures?" she sniggered.

"Slut sister, hah. Nope, heading into work and thought I'd say hi." I panned my camera around a little so that she could see that I was in the car.

"So have you dressed up a little like the other evening?"

"Errr sort of." I replied and panned the camera out again a little.

"Yer that's a no. Emily you have an amazing figure that people pay money to try to get near and you're still hiding it. That skirt is for grannies and a jacket hiding your baps." she tutted.

"Well they're a bit.." and I fiddled with my jacket showing my blouse underneath.

That caused a giggle "Tee hee, leave the jacket behind." She challenged me.

"You sound just like Chris, that's almost word for word what he said when I left just now."

"Go on then, give everyone a right good show. You know you want too really. If I had tits like yours, I would.".

"What do you mean, if you had tits like mine. You do." I laughed.

"Fuck right off, your mom boobs way bigger than mine and mine don't touch the floor like yours.'' That's only because she crams them into bras too small. "Not that there's anything wrong with yours, honey. Many men love exactly that." after she quickly noticed my screwed up face. "Been reading any more lovely fiction, then?"

Looking down at my puppies I smirk knowing that that is exactly what Chris likes. "Nope not today. That story about the couple in Bangkok was amazing." as I started to recall it. "I can't believe my husband thinks like that ... and I can't believe I now like it."

"Bah we're all sluts deep down inside. Everyone just spends their entire lives hiding it. But not any more, hey Emily?"

"I don't know about that." though the thought.

"Maybe not today, but soon we'll have your snatch dripping with man cum while you're lining up the next one." and she laughed. "Of course all bareback love. Got to keep the hubby happy."

"Ummm gawd" I moaned and worked my thighs together a little hearing my friend share with me her thoughts. This was supposed to calm me down!

"Lose the jacket, roll that skirt up a little and start the afternoon by rubbing one out quickly in the bathroom before you start." and she added "I dare you." glaring at me through the screen.

"You think I'm 12?" and I rolled my eyes. "Right I must run.." and she cut be off

"To the bathroom for that rubbing, good girl." she cackled at that. "Just remember that you only live once, and everyone that matters is encouraging this change."

"Yer yer, cya soon." and I hung up.

Just before I headed in, I did a quick check of my messages and I sniggered at Chris's last text: 'Or really make his and my day and let him fill your pussy with his cum. Come home to me with a filled womb and a very satisfied wife. x x x'.

He'd never cope if I did that, I thought. God, I'd never let Terry do anything like that with me, or anyone here for that matter, but especially Terry. Though right now I was horny, I don't remember the last time I went to work horny. I posed with a kiss and popped a selfie back to Chris, straightened up and headed to my desk before we went out on our sales calls.

I gave the usual pleasantries as I made my way past everyone. I plonked myself at my desk and got stuck into preparing the documents on my tablet for the meetings later. My colleague Gale next to me kept looking over. I could feel her eyes on me. It was only two nights ago that she was there with us, and I was dressed a little differently.

She looked over and getting my attention asked me "Emily is all ok?".

I turned to her with a smile "Afternoon Gale, yup all's great thanks. You look worried, everything ok?"

Without a seconds thought she just blurted out "Emily, we've been friends for years." I'm not sure I'd call us friends as such. She's in her late 50s and is really just some old maid. "I'm worried about the impression you made the other evening.".

"Oh really?" I feigned concern to see what she was on about.

"Women like us need to be careful how we are..." she paused a few seconds, "regarded. We don't want to be seen as slutty or easy." and she tutted.

"I can assure you I'm no slut." I replied to her a little pissed off. God she was the first stranger to imply I was a slut, ever. Why on earth did something inside me just click a little. For some unknown reason I liked it?

"I'm just looking out for you. We're the same Emily. Mums, wifes, women, we need to stick together." ooh gawd that hit a chord with me. But not one that I expected she wanted to hit. She was dowdy and dull, positively one foot in the grave already and here she is comparing me to her. I don't want that, I'm a beautiful, sexy woman. Aren't I? Yer Nate certainly appeared to think so.

God this made me want to grab someone and fuck them right in front of her on her desk. Shove it in her face and show her that we aren't the same. Imagine that, me on my back laying on her desk with a big cock ploughing in and out of me. Gale sitting there watching me cry out in pleasure. My pierced nipples shinning in the light as my tits danced in time to the fucking.

I catch myself in my dream, since when were my nipples ever pierced. God this really is all getting to me. "Thanks for your concern Gale, but I'm ok." then for some reason I added "Maybe there's nothing wrong with a bit of slutting." and I turned back to my desk leaving her dumbfounded and my nipples throbbing again.

Terry time (through Emily's eyes)

I sat in the front passenger seat next to Terry as he drove. Almost all of his words made me cringe. "Pity you haven't got your tits and pins out today. Could make the day a lot more interesting."

"Jeezzus Terry, you can't say things like that any more. It's 2023 for crying out loud, women take offence," I tut at him. I've known Terry for nearly 10 years now. He's in his mid 60s and is an old school lout. However he's technically brilliant and the customers love him. Although, he's one hundred percent useless at paperwork, hence me going with him on these calls. He had a scruffy beard, and an ill fitting suit. He's usually slightly shorter than me in my short heels, so today we're probably about the same. I'm sure he was once a catch. I know he has been married twice before. But now he was on his own. I didn't know the details, apart from plenty of kids and grandkids that he was always talking about.