A Wife's Decent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to tell on me, are you Emily?" and he looked across at me with a grin.

"Of course not, I'm not bothered about flirting and chatting like that," I replied. I really wouldn't call it flirting though. God had I just given him permission to carry on, to flirt with me. I really shouldn't have done that, maybe he didn't notice.

"So when you had your tits on display the other night, I am wondering if you only put them on for special dates?" And he laughed at his own joke. "It was lovely to see them the other night. You made it special. You made my year." and his face lit up. That made me feel good, why?

"Thank you, I think. I just don't like to ..." not really sure what I should say. I couldn't say that a friend talked me into it and that it turns my husband on.

"Well you took my breath away. I was hoping it was the new you. I was very excited at what today would hold." and now he looked sad. I don't really know how to reply to that. "Back to normal I guess." he huffed.

Shortly we arrived at our first appointment. He did all the talking, I smiled and took notes. They signed on my screen. Nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a passing comment from Terry to his counterpart about the body I had hid under here. I pretended not to hear but blushed all the same. As I said, nothing unusual.

In the reception room of the next client, Terry caught me by surprise with this bombshell, "Emily, do be a favour. We're seeing Derick in a minute and he's let me down on the last few orders. He's a boob man, lose the jacket, it may help."

Suddenly I felt off guard, and without really thinking, I removed my jacket and draped it over one arm. Then I saw Terrys mouth drop open and his eyes pop out of his head as I remembered what I had on. Oh gawd, I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment, and at the same time the door opened and Derick appeared to greet us. I remained standing with my jacket draped over my arm, and my tablet in the same hand.

"Derick, I think you've met Emily before?" Terry introduced me and I nodded to him.

I smiled and said "Hi again Derick."

Both of the men's eyes locked onto my boobs. God darn Terry, god darn Chris. I felt like shaking my boobs to wake them out of their trances and to make sure they are both embarrassed.

Terry played a blinder "I know right? I only realised she had a pair like that two days ago."

I was flabbergasted that Terry would say something like that to me in front of a customer. How dare he.

Derrick must have taken that as permission to join in. "God darn Emily, you could feed an army with those."

My mouth dropped, my cheeks blushed. I was floored, yet he continued.

"Fantastic". Terry winked at me and followed up with a "Close your mouth love it looks like you're inviting something that makes us happy.". Jesus they knew no limits, however it was having a weird affect on me, I was liking it.

They both chuckled and Derrick turned quickly and headed through reception. Terry snatched my jacket from my hand, blew me a kiss, put his hand on my back and pushed me after Derrick.

I stumbled forward, following Derrick's brisk pace. My cheeks were glowing red from their words, and as we marched through the busy office I felt everyone looking our way. The clicking of my heels was drawing attention to my every step. I felt my boobs swaying and jiggling with every moment. It was as if I were making them dance for everyone to see. I wanted to run away and hide but I knew I couldn't. I never show off like this, and right now I certainly wouldn't be displaying myself like this if I had a choice. I was fully dressed, however I felt like my boobs were on full display. And if I'm truly honest I could feel the heat in my thighs gathering and I'm sure my nipples would be visible soon. This sheer bra was really not going to help with that problem, that is usually why I carry a jacket. I was sure I could get that back from Terry as soon as we got to our meeting room. Though I may have enjoyed this a little, given the choice I will not be doing it on the way back.

Our walk through the office didn't take long and soon we were in the company boardroom. We all sat down. I looked to Terry to get my jacket back but he didn't have it. I wanted to ask him where it had gone but I couldn't create a scene in front of a customer. Terry and Derrick started chatting about some details over delivery time and supply. I became a little zoned out. I also found myself a bit turned on to be honest, a little outraged, but certainly turned on. I initially sat on the opposite side of the table from both men, but something made them stand up and sit either side of me. Derrick on the right, Terry on my left, with the door to the room behind us. I took notes when I needed and amended the schedules and project plans on my tablet. I became very aware of both men as they leaned across me to point at drawings laid out on the table, their arms kept brushing against me. Each touch sent micro jolts through me, keeping me warm on the inside.

Somehow we got to the end of the detail, Derrick scribbled on the screen, and our work was done. Usually that's it but today they changed focus.

"You should have seen her on Wednesday night. Take a look at this." Terry said, as he passed Derrick his mobile. He deliberately passed it across in front of me so that I could get a glimpse of what he was showing. It's a photo of me from the other night, a picture I've never seen before. My God that can't be me, it looked like a thoroughly different woman. She looked hot and slutty. Her mini skirt was short enough to see the tops of her stockings. One of her boobs was practically popping out of the top because so many buttons had opened or popped off. It looked like that picture was taken when I was mid way through a chat with someone, leaning across the table sideways. I had no idea anyone had taken it. But God darn I looked good.

The phone made its way to Derrik's hand "Jeezzus Terry, I'd love me a bit of that hot slut. Just look at her dressed like a whore and happily showing everything off. You're not telling me this is our demure Emily that's sitting next to us?" He could clearly see my face in the picture so it was a mute question. The way he was talking about me appalled and aroused me at the same time.

Terry chuckled "Yup Derrick it sure is. She turned up to our dinner out of the blue dressed like that. She was lovely, chatty, and happy to let us all ogle her and obliging to our wandering hands."

That was all a lie, especially the last bit. But as if to emphasise the point he rested his hand on top of one of mine, on the table top and held it firmly. Derrick noticed and put his left hand on my thigh just above my knee, just squarely between my leg and the edge of my skirt. If it wasn't for my tights he'd have been touching my bare leg. This, as it was, made me tingle. My right hand held the tablet. I felt like I wanted to put it down and remove Derrick's hand from my leg, or stand up and say something to them both. But I was in shock and realised I was enjoying it. Then I felt Derrick's hand moving just a few centimetres up and down, firmly caressing my leg.

"I see what you mean Terry, she is very obliging," they both smiled at each other and then back at me.

I smiled weakly at them both. I wanted to stand up and say "Enough," but I didn't. When these two old men started to touch me and talk about me, my body felt electrified. It made me feel wanted, sexy, powerful. I realised that. I liked it. "Sit back in the chair Emily." Derrick ordered.

I meekly replied "No" but for some reason did exactly what he asked, I shuffled my butt back a little, he kept his hand on my leg following it back.

Terry laughed "I think he means lean back Emily," and Derrick chuckled, acknowledging his friend.

"Ohh" and feeling like a dumb blond I slid my butt towards the edge of the chair and then I got it. This movement caused my skirt to ride up my thighs.

"A little more Emily," Derrick pushed.

And for some reason I slid a little more. My back was now low on the back of the chair, my head nearly on the top of the backrest. I was really slouching down. My heart was starting to race, I needed to stop this now. "Terry, Derrick, this is wrong. Please stop," I said, as they ignored me.

I felt Derrick's hand on my leg pull it towards him, opening my thighs a little. I resisted, but he pulled harder. "It's ok Emily, you are such a beautiful woman, you want us to do this don't you?"

Then Terry added "You love being treated like the slut that you really are. We can both see it."

I moan quietly "Noo, I'm not a slut. Please stop." Contrary to my words my other leg fell to the side of Terry on its own accord and I felt Derrick pulling, spreading my legs very wide under the table.

Why the hell was I allowing this to happen. What on earth had Chris and Michelle done to my brain. Everything about what was happening was counter to what I'd spent my life trying to avoid. In the back of my mind Chris was watching me, watching and egging me on.

I could have easily stopped this. I just had to sit up or stand up. There were people right outside this door, and even a loud noise would get their attention. But I didn't move, and allowed them to continue. I did want this, even if I didn't want to admit it. Derrick's hand started to slide slowly up and down inside my thigh. He was enjoying the soft feel of my tights. I felt myself getting warmer everywhere, more tingly around my boobs and definitely damper around my pussy.

"It's a pity you don't have stockings on Emily. You will wear those next time you come here. Yes?" A carefully worded sentence and question from Derrick.

I don't know why but I answered "Yes Derrick I will.".

He was as surprised at my reply as I was, his eyes opening wide "Good girl." he replied. Terry moved to my left, the hand he had a grasp of moved to the edge of the desk bending my arm. I couldn't work out what he was doing until he very slowly moved forward, and planted a kiss on one of my boobs. He had moved my arm out of the way.

"Good girl Emily, amazing." he told me then planted another kiss, this time directly on my nipple which he could clearly see and feel.

I couldn't help myself "Oohhh" I moaned quietly and wriggled my body at his intimate touch. They both sniggered and smiled. I felt the intensity even through my blouse and bra. Holy shit what was going on.

Derrick swapped hands as he turned to face me directly. His right hand was caressing my right thigh, slowly moving higher to my more sensitive parts. He rested his left hand on the back of my chair and leaned in toward my boobs similar to what Terry just did.

Just before he got there, he said "My goodness Emily your tits are huge," as he planted four kisses all over my blouse before getting to my nipple, and then used his lips to squeeze it and pushed his tongue against it. "So soft and big," he continued.

Then they were both on my tits at the same time. One old man's lips wrapped around each of my throbbing nipples. They were sucking on my nipples through two layers but I could feel everything. I moaned a little louder "ummmmhh." I couldn't help it and my legs spread fully open with my skirt bunched around my thighs. Without even realising I dropped the tablet on the desk, freed my left hand from Terry, and put both my hands on the backs of their heads. It was as if I were nursing twins, simultaneously. The feeling was so intense and so wrong, so very wrong. I realised that I was going to have damp patches on my blouse if I was not careful, but that was only a fleeting thought, the feelings were too great as I cradled their heads lightly.

Terry lightly bit my nipple and Derrick pushed his head up and looked into my eyes. "I need to see them in their natural beauty. You need to get them out right now."

That request woke me up from my sexual stupor a bit. It also alerted Terry somewhat as his head popped up. I expected him to be with Derrick on this one but he surprised me. "Derrick she can't just flop her tits out here in the office. Although I would love her to." Terry smiled at me, my saviour. He rested a hand on my inner thigh very high up, only a few fingers away from my panties and pussy.

Derrick moved both hands to my right breast and cupped it, massaging, groping and feeling it up. "I've never had the opportunity to have access to such a huge pair of boobs before," he said as he pushed my tit up towards my face, hefting it "So heavy and full." he mumbled at them. "All natural I guess?".

I nodded to him with a "Yes".

With both hands not quite covering one boob. I realized that I've been placid this whole time, an active but silent tool for them both to use. I couldn't help myself, these two old men had done something to me. All of this sexual energy the last few days had done something to me. I love that they both worshipped me. Derrick was still feeling me up and I looked back and forth between the both of them. Why was I sitting, well nearly laying here in this position? Why was I letting this happen? Why was I almost encouraging it? Why was I suddenly ok with exposing myself like this? What was wrong with me?

I knew what it was. Years of societal repression built up in me. My teenage years of 'You can't go out like that.', then my adult years of 'dressing appropriately'. However, this felt right. Like Michelle said earlier, if Chris was happy and I was happy with it, why not. Right now I was the centre of their attention, I was their dream woman. I was turned on and liking it. A lot.

I rested one hand over his hands to pause him. He looked sad and maybe a little cross as he pulled his hands away. Oh gawd what has gotten into me, I thought. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I used both hands shakily to start to unbutton my blouse. I was about to, as Terry said 'flop your tits out'. Terry tried to save me again as my buttons started to pop one by one. "Emily, are you sure, you don't have to do this," as his eyes looked up at the door behind me as if to remind me that we were in a busy office.

Derrick snapped in quickly, "Shutup Terry, let the slut get her tits out for us. Clearly, she wants to," he said, almost drooling at me. Him calling me a slut drove me on. I wanted to be his slut. I was clearly getting carried away in this moment, I kept thinking that this is what Chris wants.

Within a few seconds most of my buttons were undone, my blouse was open a little, my cleavage and the center of my bra clearly on display. But that was not enough. Like a wildman Derrick quickly reached to each side of my blouse and pulled it apart. My bra and boobs were on full display, with my blouse framing them. And in this sheer bra you could see everything. I just sat and slouched back, with my legs spread wide under the desk. I felt completely exposed.

Derrick was spurred on, "My god man look at them." and his hands are quickly on them both. One hand on each barely covering the areola and moving the whole boob around. "And see-through underwear, what a slutty thing to wear."

Chris's fault there. "Do the panties match? Why don't you check Terry? '' he ordered. Derrick was becoming a man possessed. Terry wasn't sure and was clearly mesmerised by what was going on. But he pushed me on my rolling chair back a little from under the desk. He looked down at my crotch but could only see my dark tights. He looked at me sitting there, my tits being played with, Derrick was now wrestling one of them out of its bra cup.

Terry looked me up and down "You are a slut aren't you?" he said, and grinned an evil grin. He was challenging me. "Are you really letting us do this?".

Again I could have stopped this easily. This isn't me, this isn't who I am. I'm a mother and a wife, I thought. But something has started to change, I smirked at Terry, challenging back with a thought of 'You can't see my knickers though, ha ha.'

I guess he accepted my challenge as Derrick lifted my second boob out of my bra. Terry leaned forward and completely caught me by surprise by reaching down to both of my hips. He grabbed the top of my tights and started to yank them down my hips. I nearly got pulled clean off the chair as he did, so I had to push my legs together and lift myself slightly to keep from falling, and yes, to help him remove my tights. Well it was either that or the chair would shoot backwards against the door. And before I knew it, I would be lying on the floor.

Derrick stopped attacking my boobs for a second when he saw what Terry was doing. "And Terry she's married and has had a kid? She must certainly have breastfed.". I liked that he was directing this to Terry, as it was making me feel more like an object. A sexual object that they were both clearly enjoying. For some reason I wanted this.

Terry snorts "Yup married as far as I know. She's clearly playing away from home now though.".

My tights were down at my ankles where I thought they were staying. My legs were together and I suddenly felt a shoe being removed and before I knew it, my tights were on the table in front of me and both my heels were back on.

"Now spread 'em," Terry challenged me, with roughness in his voice, it was almost a whisper.

At this I pause, things really were a bit further than I would have imagined, a lot further. This was crazy actually. I felt like I was coming to my senses. Terry stood still slightly to my left near my knees and Derrick sat back in his chair. My tits were both out, over my bra that was still done up. My blouse was separated to show them off. My skirt was up above my bottom on my hips. My panties were clearly visible but my legs were closed. Can I really open them up and show them my pussy? My matching sheer panties will show everything. And I expected that they were wet from my arousal and would be even more see through. This was a pivotal moment in my life. Do I display myself for them fully, or does this end right here. I was starting to sober up from my sexual haze due to this pause. I think they both recognised it, and obviously wanted me to continue.

Derrick said breathily, "Open your legs for us Emily. Spread them for us." He leaned forward and trapped my closest nipple in his lips. He then mumbled through a full mouth "Just look at yourself, you've only been here for twenty minutes and we have your tits out. You want this." Then he took as much of my boob into his mouth as he could, and sucked hard. I wondered what he meant by, 'this'; what are they expecting? However, this attack on my boob started my engine again.

Terry joined in "What would your hubby say if he could see you now? You dirty slut."

"Ummm" I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Oh you like that idea do you?" Terry picked up on my body language. I heard him take a step back and I opened my eyes to look at him. He was fishing something out of his pocket, I brought my left hand to my left boob and started to massage it whilst Derrick feasted noisily on the other one.

Terry, had taken his mobile out of his pocket and I guess is about to take a picture from how he's holding it. I freeze, this is too far, isn't it. "Let's take a picture for hubby of what his wife does at work." Somewhere inside me a devil wakes up, I slant my eyes looking directly at Terry. It's as if something else takes over my body. I pull my boob up to my mouth and put a nipple into my own lips and slowly spread my legs wide. And I mean really wide. My body is striking a pose for him.

"My God Emily" Terry smiled as he frantically did something with his phone.

Derrick paused for a second and looked at me sucking my own nipple, we made eye contact. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I smirked my sexiest smirk I could to him through a mouth full of nipple and moved my right hand to my knickers. Slowly I began to rub a little around my clit. Somehow I was performing for them. Part of my brain had alarm bells going off telling me to stop. But a raw part of me, something primal was trying to seduce them both. Clearly though, I had already begun seducing them, but I still wanted their approval.