A Wife's Decent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Terry adjusting himself in his seat, clearly another cock on the rise for me. I lowered my fingers near my pussy hole to get some juices to work on my clit. It felt so much better when wet and slippery. Quickly feeling a flood seeping out of me for the second time in a few hours, I spread it around and brought some up to my button. "Ummm" I moaned loudly.

"Emily, I have my cock out for you and it is already hard. I used to be a bit of a player in my time and know how to use it. I bet I could make you squeal," Clive said breathy.

"Ummm I bet you could too Clive. Do you have a big cock?" I couldn't believe I was asking him that. In my mind's eye it's a big one.

"Well Emily, it's about average in length but it is a rather fat, thick cock. So it certainly stretches a pussy well enough. All the cunts I've shoved it into have been very happy."

I began to picture a very thick cock that his hand really wouldn't get around. I pictured him lining it up to my neat little pussy about to attack it. My fingers started to really dance on my clit. It began feeling really good and I panted, "Ummmgg" and clearly heard my fingers slick with my juices.

Terry interrupted "I'm sorry you two love birds but we need to cut this short as much as I don't want to."

I opened my eyes to see that we were around the corner from work. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum but Terry was right, we were a bit close to work and I needed to get myself in order. Frustrated, I sat up and started to re-adjust my knickers and skirt. Quickly licking my juicy fingers.

"Clive, she just licked her fingers for you," Terry said, excitedly.

"Ohhh Goddd Emily you.. uuggghhhh" and the phone died. It was either a bad signal, he dropped it or hung up. I pictured him dropping it as cum shot out of his fat little cock.

"Sounds like you made another old man very happy Emily," and Terry smiled as he pulled into his parking space. "Sorry we stopped a little early." Clearly he could tell I was rather worked up. "I've so enjoyed our trip out today I wish it didn't need to come to an end. But I have the video for later." and he grinned at me. I blushed thinking about that, and what I had done earlier. Still unable to believe that I really did that, maybe I didn't and it was all some weird dream.

"You want to do one more thing for me?" he asked.

Still very turned on "I think I might." and I smiled at him sexily.

"I want either your bra or panties before we finish work today. Ideally as soon as possible as I want to get home early, my balls are aching."

Really he wanted me to give him my bra or my knickers. Oh God could I really do that? In my extremely turned on mind right now. Of course I could. I started to lift my ass off the chair.

"God no, not in the car park." he laughed "Jeezzus Emily." He popped out of the car and grabbed both our bags quickly heading to the office. Leaving me wondering and why the hell had he taken my bag?

I hopped out of the car and scooted along after him, thankful for my jacket. I didn't manage to catch him as he vanished off towards his office. I quickly headed to the ladies room and popped into a cubicle. In my mind, my knickers were the easiest thing for him but my god they were soaking. A mischievous thought popped into my head to give him my bra. He did seem rather taken with my boobs and I bet he's never had a bra this big in his hands before. It does mean I'll be braless for the last hour of the day. I had never done anything like that before, it excited me a lot. Thank God I have my jacket or I could really never do this. Dare I do either of them.

Then Michelle popped into my head. What would she do, or more the point, what would she tell me to do right now? I smirked, she often talked about our hooters and that it was our duty to use them more. Smiling at that thought I started to disrobe to get it off. When I was standing there in my heels, knickers and skirt, I heard the door open and another woman entered the bathroom, moved into a stall next to me and began peeing. So there I was at work, in a stall with my tits out and no tights on. I was hardly dressed at all. God if anyone could see me now. I quickly popped my blouse and jacket back on. I then realised a problem, where do I put my bra? I didn't have any pockets. Oh, that's why he took my bag, I thought.

Oh God I'll just have to move fast. I unlocked my door and quickly popped over to the sinks to make sure I was presentable. I put my bra on the worktop and tried to move fast. Of course the other stall door opened and another woman walked forward to the sink next to me. I didn't know her name but I did recognise her. She smiled and acknowledged me with an "Afternoon" as she washed her hands, splashing some water.

I smiled back and we both quickly noticed that she's splashed water on my bra, sitting between us on the countertop. She looked at me in the mirror and raised an eyebrow. My heart just about popped out of my chest. I quickly snatched it up from the top, blushed profusely and skipped out of the room trying not to make eye contact.

Oh God that was close. In fact it was beyond close as she caught me. Who was she and what must just think was going on? I then realised that I was going to have to walk to Terry's office with my bra in my hand. I was tempted to go back into the bathroom and chicken out of all of this. But she was still in there, I couldn't face her, and there was the excitement of this building inside me. If I had one of those pulse trackers on I expect it would say my heart rate was in the risk zone.

So I marched towards Terry's office. The movement of my boobs was staggeringly different without the bra. Even one like the bra that was in my hand. A small part of me wanted to let it all dangle at my side, open for everyone to see as I walked through the offices. But I couldn't quite bring myself to do that ... yet. So I was scrunched up in my hand as best I could with an underwired bra of this size. That was to say if anyone cared to look they'd have known exactly what it was. I felt my hips and boobs swaying with every step, almost like I was strutting. I felt powerful, scared, and excited.

As I neared Terry's office I noticed that he had someone in with him and the door was open. How am I going to deal with this? I could have turned around and headed back the way I came, I could have loitered somewhere else for a bit, I could have gotten some paper from a printer, I could have hidden it, or I could have just run to my car and got out of there. But this new me kicked into gear, and I was liking where these risks were taking me, as I remember wanking off in front of him just a few hours ago.

With that picture in my mind I walked straight into his office. "Afternoon both" I interrupted quickly nodding to the other person. I dropped the bra smack back in the middle of his desk and stood there for a few seconds to let them both take it in. The way it landed, it opened up a bit so it's very obvious. I smiled, making sure I made eye contact with both of them. I turned and left. Oohh that felt good. That felt naughty. I wonder how he's going to explain that to the other bloke. HAH.

Who is this new me?