A Wife's Decent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick stood up and took a step back "My god Emily, you are a goddess. Terry, tell me you're capturing this?"

His words spur me on "Ummmm," I'm a goddess, I thought.

"4k video bud" he replied, "for her husband of course" they both laughed.

They were recording me wanking myself. Oh gawd this was bad. It only spurred me on though. I closed my eyes and wriggled in the chair, sucking harder on my nipple, my fingers were dancing around clit over my wet knickers.

Derrick said, "Look at us you slutty mummy." I opened my eyes "Are you going to cum for us?"

I moaned and said "ummm" through my nipple sucking. This is really starting to feel amazing. I can even hear my juicy pussy sounds.

"Got I need to fuck you." Derrick declared.

Terry agreed "Would you let us old men fuck your juicy pussy Emily?"

Oh god imagine that, I thought.

"Would you like us to take turns putting our dicks in your married cunt? I could make you feel so good," Derrick asked as he started to reach into his trousers, clearly getting ready to get it out.

Derrick calling my pussy a cunt really got to me. "Ummmmhhh" I moaned really quite loudly. My hips started to move with my fingers. I could only imagine how open my pussy was and how puffy my wet lips looked through this sheer thong. Moaning again, my lips lost their grip on my boob and it popped free, cascading down my chest to its natural position.

Derrick then knelt down in front of me between my legs. His hand still inside his trousers, no doubt on his cock. He was still a good few feet away from me but staring straight at my pussy that I was working for him. He didn't say anything, he was mesmerised like he'd never seen a pussy before. God this felt so good, my fingers were working magic on myself. I was really getting off on exhibiting myself for them. I loved it.

God I'm getting close as Terry added "I'd give anything to blow my load inside your cunt Emily."

That's it "uummmmmmggggggg" I moaned loudly and continuously as I came. My hips and back were twitching.

"She's cumming," one of them says in awe.

My fingers danced and strummed my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. The thought of them capturing me in my most intimate moment was definitely adding to it. I nearly fell off the chair as I came through my orgasm with my body writhing. It was fast and hard.

Breathing heavily, I refocused on them both. Trying to get my breath back. My fingers were wet from my panties, my juice had soaked them. I was still horny, wanting more. Not sure what that means though. Both of them were looking at me intently. I found my voice for the first time, "Did you both enjoy that?" I asked.

I sat up a bit in the office chair making my boobs sway and hang down naturally. At that point I could really smell my pussy.

"You Emily are ... I need to fuck you now," said Derrick.

Terry pulled his camera down. "God I want to as well, but we need to be careful, Derrick," he said and pointed to the door.

It was still closed but I suddenly remembered that we're in an office. A customer's office and there have to be at least thirty people on the other side of the door. This room was going to smell of pussy. And obviously my pussy as I'm the only woman here. Suddenly, what I had just done came rushing back to me, and add to that the fact that he'd caught it on video. I was even more turned on but equally worried at the same time.

"God darn Terry." Derrick sighed, "Emily you need cock don't you?"

It felt like a genuine question. One that I almost answered, it would have been a yes.

Terry again stepped in "Emily we have another customer to visit, get yourself in order love," and he smiled at me. I stood on wobbly legs, feeling so exposed. My heavy boobs not in a bra always made me sway forward.

Derrick gasped "My God," As I reached forward for my tights.

"Don't worry about them" said Terry as he handed them to Derrick. It felt daft to ask for them after what I had just shown them.

I smoothed down my skirt and began to sort out my boobs when Terry said "Hang on a sec."

He picked his phone up again, "For her hubby," he said.

I was guessing he wanted more pics of me. I felt so desired, so wanton, so not "me." I put a hand on my hip and struck a pose for them. I koew I don't have pert boobs, I haven't for years. Chris is always going on about my heavy hangers and how much he loves them. Their full weight and how low they hang. He's even measured that over the years. I always thought that was just the perv in him. But I was loving the attention that these two were giving me. Maybe Chris was right and a huge pair of naturally huge hanging boobs is sexy to some people.

A few poses later and I hoisted each boob back in place, feeling the strain moving from my back to my shoulders as the bra tried to do its job. I buttoned my blouse back up as Derrick and Terry discussed something whilst watching me dress. Terry passed me the company tablet and a few seconds later we were marching through the office again. This time I was standing tall, with my chest thrust out, letting them jiggle, imagining that they all heard me and knew what I had done in there. They didn't know exactly what I had done but they knew something had happened. I held my head high and let my hips sway. I couldn't get over the feeling of how wet my pussy still was, every step reminding me.

I noticed Terry picking up my jacket on the way through. Quickly we said our goodbyes to Derrick and he added at the end, "Emily it was a pleasure, obviously I will see you next week. In stockings and a mini skirt as promised.".

I had not promised that at all, but to keep the peace, and because I was still very turned on, I replied "Of course Derrick," and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Travel (through Emily's eyes)

As we travelled to the next appointment, I started to cool down and wondered what came over me. I had not been allowed my jacket back. It was on the seat behind me. The seat belt cut between my boobs, separating them and somehow enhancing them.

Clearly Terry loved it "Emily that was better than a dream. In fact, better than any porn I've ever seen."

"Thank you, I think. God I shouldn't have done any of that," I said, starting to feel bad.

"No no, don't start any of that crap love. You let yourself go and you loved it." I couldn't argue. "You really liked the idea of your hubby seeing you like that, didn't you?"

"Yes," I meekly answered. There was no point in lying since he had photographic evidence.

"Do you really want me to send him that video?" Terry asked.

Ok so here's a question and half. How do I deal with that video? It could be so damaging to me. To our family. Oh gawd what have I done? I looked over at him as he was driving. I was like he could hear the concern in my voice "That video shouldn't exist that could cause.." he cut me off.

"Don't worry about that Emily, I'm not about to ruin our little secret." I believed him. He's been a sincere guy while I've known him. "Thank you," I replied.

"So you want him to see it? What's his name by the way?"

"Chris, and yes please. We don't have secrets," I said.

"Interesting," he replied. "I'll sort that out later then," and he nodded, taking a mental note. "Your boobs.." he corrected himself, smiling, "tits, they're amazing. Perfect in every way." he glanced at me again.

"Sit with your legs apart until we get there," Terry demands.

I'm not a sex crazed woman and I'm not in a sexual haze like before, so I don't move.

"Emily, I said to get your legs spread right now," he said sternly in a much deeper growl, an order. This felt different to me, and as if it was a hypnosis trigger word, I opened my legs. My skirt pulled tight and I couldn't open them any more. He noticed this.

"Spread them as wide as the car will let you, do it now. Wide open for me." Oh god, I loved his commanding tone.

I lifted my ass slightly and opened them until my left knee was on the door and the right was almost touching the gear selector. My skirt bunched up exposing my thighs. I could feel the air from the car on my wet knickers making them feel cold.

"Good girl, now stay like that," and he focused on the road. "How big are those boobs of yours anyway?"

I smirked "What an inappropriate question to ask a woman Terry. I surely cannot answer."

"You're correct, I wouldn't ask a woman such a thing. So Slut, how big are those hooters of yours?" I was about to answer when he added "And don't go telling me that you're not a slut. You've just wanked yourself off in front of me, and look at how you're sitting."

"A 36HH or 36J, depends, thank you." I informed him.

"Fuck I didn't know they got that big, hah." he reached out and put a hand on my thigh, between my knee and my pussy. He continued to drive steadily. We'll be there in no time. "I much prefer you without tights on," he said. I'm not really surprised to hear that though.

"Now stockings on the other hand ... if you want to keep warm. Yes, I think you should consider never wearing tights again Emily."

It was weird to hear him being nice one moment, asking me a question and another moment demanding me to do something. I guess this was new to us both. I looked over and appraised him a little while feeling his rough hand starting to move up and down a little on my inner thigh, causing tingles everywhere.

His belly was very big, I don't know how else to describe it. It sat on his legs as he was driving, almost touching the steering wheel. I had no clue about his cock as I couldn't see anywhere near it. Then I caught myself. Why would I be looking for his cock? Geezzz get a grip, I thought. Normally you'd never look twice at Terry..

"You really have made my day today Emily. Thank you." I felt sorry for him and was delighted that could help out. He was clearly a nice man at heart. "I would love to take you out for dinner one day or to a show. Do you think Chris would mind that?" He remembered Chris' name, which surprised me.

I smiled at him, fully aware that his hand could be a lot closer to my pussy if he wanted. He was almost being a gentleman "I think that could be arranged." I found myself answering. Though I wasn't sure why or how. I felt his hand clutch me a little, as if he were getting excited at the possibility.

"Text him now and check if it's good," he tells me. "Tell me what you're writing to him."

Oh gawd, I grabbed my phone and thought a second before typing. 'Hey Chris, all ok there? All going ok here. Is it ok if I go out with one of the guys here at some point?' I read Terry the message before I sent it.

"Nope, be more specific. Tell him I want to take you on a date and tell him my name," he said.

So I retyped, 'Hey Chris, all ok there? It's going ok here. Terry wants to take me on a date, is that ok with you?' and then I read it out to Terry. He approved and I hit the send button after a few seconds of hovering over it.

"Has he replied yet?"

"Jeezzs Terry, I've literally just sent it half a second ago." Suddenly my phone binged, as Chris replied.

"Hah now he has, what's his reply?" Terry asked.

I took a quick breath reading Chris's reply, "He said, yup no problem."

"No, what exactly did he say? Read it all to me Emily and stop messing around, we're going to be there soon."

Oh gawd this is going to open a can of worms, I thought. I could lie but I have a feeling that'll all go wrong somehow, I took a breath and read it out "Chris has written, Hey babes, of course he can. You sucked him off or fucked his brains out yet?" The car swerved as Terry had a heart attack, or at least a micro one.

"Geezus, read that again," he said. I did but this time slower for effect "Hey babes, of course he can. You sucked him off or fucked his brains out yet?".

"So he's expecting me to have fucked you. I don't understand." he paused a second, I have no idea how to explain any of this. I don't really understand it either. He grinned. "I'll tell you what. Tell him this. That'll happen when Terry takes me to his cottage this weekend."

"What?" I was shocked. Terry's hand gripped my thigh tightly and his hand slid far up to my pussy, his little finger made contact with my knickers.

"Send it now," is all he said.

I have hundreds of questions, but with shaky hands I typed and sent it as we pulled into the carpark of our final customer of the day.

Terry removed his hand from my thigh, and turned to me "It'll be fun, now grab your jacket from the back and let's go do this. Leave your phone here."

He leapt out of the car and waited for me to get myself organised and presentable. I heard my phone bing with messages but I wasn't able to read them. That was driving me insane.

I was however pleased he let me use my jacket, I wasn't sure I could cope with any more of this rollercoaster of emotions today. However as we walked across the car park he shared, "A few of my mates and I own a nice cottage down in Cornwall. We all meet up for long weekends there once every few months. Just men together having fun. We've got one coming up this weekend" he pauses, "or soon. It'll be lovely to have a sexy woman join the lads, they'll be over the moon."

Oh my gawd, that sounded like a nightmare. How on earth did I get to this point? And what will this lead to? Surely Chris wouldn't want this. If they are Terry's age, it would mean a room of sixty year olds. Ohhh gawd. However, I began to picture myself servicing all of those men.... lucky for my poor nerves it was customer time as we entered the building.

Drive back and hi Clive (through Emily's eyes)

That visit was positively church-like compared to the previous one. We were in and out in thirty minutes, with everything taken care of. Nobody paid me any attention during the visit and we headed back to the office. I did however wonder if one of the women frowned at me. Was it my bare legs, or could she smell a familiar smell of sex on me? I didn't like the look she gave me, it brought me back down to earth with a bit of a bang.

When we got back to the car I quickly started to check out the texts that had been waiting for me. As before Terry made me read them out. They were all from Chris.

'Cottage this weekend, oooh that sounds interesting. I wonder what he has planned for you?'

'What does Terry look like, are you excited?'

'Ask him about it and his plans.'

'You there babes?'

He chuckled, "Tell you what." and he made a call via his car bluetooth microphone as we travelled "Yo Clive, everything good with you?" And then a few pleasantries. They were clearly very good mates. "I have a surprise for you at our next bash."

"Ohh what exotic beer will you be bringing this time?" Clive sounded half interested.

"Oh much better than that. What do you love most in the world?" Terry asked.

"Boobs my man, boooooobs" he sang back as Terry looked over at me and smiled. He mouthed "spread em" to me. I signed quietly and did so, taking up the same position as before.

"Well, I'll be bringing a lovely filly with me, I thought that you more than anyone else would appreciate it," Terry stated.

"Hah oh really?" clearly not believing him.

"Say hello Emily" he said, catching me by surprise. Oh gawd what's coming next? I thought.

"Hello" I meekly answered.

"Sneaky Terry. I didn't know someone else was there. Well hello there Emily." Terry took my right hand and placed it between my legs, he pushed it against my knickers and let go. I could feel both sides of my now damp knickers. Clive continued as I moved my hand back to my leg, in slight defiance. "So you'll be joining us will you?"

"Terry has asked me to come." I quickly replied as Terry grabbed my hand again and put it back next to my pussy. This time he pushed it a bit more against me and let go.

"Well her husband has said she should join us. So she'll be there."

"Oh you're married?" Clive asked, sounding a bit pissed off at this game.

Terry quickly jumped in to wake everyone back up, "I think it's one of those open marriages. Emily, is it an open marriage?"

"Errr no" I quickly answered truthfully.

Terry chuckled, "I'm not so sure about that. Emily read Clive the text he sent you just before, that first one, you know the one."

I blushed and glared at Terry, using my left hand I scrolled up on my phone. He nodded a 'go on then' and his hand again reached for my right hand and pushed it clumsily against my kickers.

I read it out "Or really make his and my day and let him fill your pussy with his cum. Come home to me with a filled womb and a very satisfied wife.".

Clive was taken back "Well Jesus that sounds like you're both taking the piss here. Come on Terry stop messing around.".

I was guessing this wasn't going to Terry's plan, "You'll see Clive, she's a knockout and will be with me. And when I say a knock out I mean a knockout."

Clive decided to play along "You knockout love?"

I didn't know how to answer, "Apparently so."

I caught Terry rolling his eyes, "Tell him about your tits Emily, he'd like to hear about them."

I gulped hard and looked at Terry pleading. He updated Clive "You should see the look on her face right now, like a deer in the headlights but with her headlights on," he laughed at the joke as he glanced at my nipples. That look made me tingle and I felt the start of my excitement coming back. "If you won't I will," and he let that dangle for a few seconds. I heard Clive breathing heavily down the phone.

"I have a pair of fairly large boobs." I resigned myself to answer.

"Ohh that sounds interesting Emily. How big?"

What is it with people wanting to know my bra size all of a sudden? It's an intimate detail, that I appear to like to share, "36HH, so fairly big."

"Ummm well I'm a bit of a boob connoisseur so I know that size rather well. Are you really sporting a pair that big Love?"

"Yes Clive I sure am." I proudly explained. I let my finger rub my pussy lips a little as this conversation continued.

"Augmented?" he asked me.

"Nope, one hundred percent me," I replied.

"Oh so you're a big girl?" he asked me.

Terry chirped in "Bro, she's no lump at all. These boobs really stand out. What's your dress size Emily?"

I realized that Clive was trying to picture me, "I'm a size ten to twelve dress size, so no big belly for my tits to sit on. I certainly do have wide hips to go with them but I don't think I'm particularly fat." hark at me, is this top trumps?

Clive sucked in a deep breath "Geez Emily, so you're a nice size 12 with a huge rack. I bet you look like a treat. Fantastic, ok, I'm hooked and need to meet you. I hope you're not some shy retiring type?"

Terry answered that for me "Ohh no Clive, once she gets warmed up you'll see." I blushed at that, hoping that Terry didn't share what happened just an hour ago. Though the thought of it did excite me and I opened my mouth a little and sighed quietly and started my fingers circling my pussy lips through my knickers. Terry appeared to pick up on my change "She's sitting here in my car with her legs wide open and her fingers are busy. Isn't that right Emily?"

I closed my eyes, "Ummmhumm" is all I could reply with.

"Oh Emily, you sound like you're enjoying this. You like talking to some horny older men while you strum your clit?" Clive dove straight in and I decided that yup my clit did need some attention and popped my fingers inside my knickers and started to work on it.

"Yes Clive I do, ummm"

"God Terry where'd you find this woman and how on earth is she latched onto you? Emily should I stroke my cock along with you."

Then instantly I was picturing a strange old man on the phone sex line. Though somehow I was the sex worker on the other end of the phone. That excited me, thinking of him stroking his cock.

"Ummm yes Clive, go on get your cock out for me. Make it harrrrd."