A Wife's Decent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's movement in the room and on the bed. She continues to lay there looking at me. Move movement on the bed and her eyes pop out of her head, her mouth opens and her head spins to look down her body. "Arrggggggg" she moans. Her hands instinctively shoot down her body, I guess to protect herself.

Worried I quickly ask "Ok Emily?" she breathes out, still looking down her body, "Arrrrggggg" and her body moves back and down on the bed.

"Emily?" clearly more worry in my voice. Another two loud moans and gasps and she looks over at me.

"Ummm yesss argh" and her eyes roll a little and her mouth falls open. "Ugggggg" her sound changes back to the other moaning of before. The rhythm starts again with the squeaking of the bed.

"Biggggerrrr" she moans and almost tries to smile.

"Who is it?" I ask her, my cock really throbbing. I can't believe that she already has another cock inside her. A different one, what a slut.

She moans a deep, guttural "Ohhh god, soo fulll." Looking back down her body as a male hand appears on one of her boobs "Clive" she replies through the thrusts. The hand on her boob really squeezes her hard. Fingers disappearing into the vast flesh on the t-shirt. "Uugggghhh, ugggh uggghhhh" her body really moving with the thrusting. Every now and then her eyes squeeze a little as if it's a bit too much. A microsecond of pain, but her hands are back at her head and she's breathing so heavily, clearly enjoying it.

"Is it good, are you enjoying this?" I ask her.

Everything stops, there's no grunting, the boob hand vanishes. I can only hear her panting. She's looking down into the room, then looks back at the camera. "Yes, his cock is bigger than I'm used to." She looks back at me.

"Bigger than the big Michelle dildo?" She opens her eyes wide at me as if to say, don't tell them that.

Then looks back into the room with a little smirk "No" that immediately is followed by a "arrggggg goodddd" as her body is slammed back and down into the bed. Then again hard and fast "uuuggggh, ughhhh, ugghhhhh". The fucking continues and she's loosing her breath again. As she continues to get fucked hard, really hard. There's again some off camera movement. Followed by a strange hand getting two condoms from the pile that doesn't appear to have gone down much. Near her hip nearest to the camera something appears. It's a tied condom with cum in it.

That's now 4 condoms given out. "Uggghhh ugghhh ugghhhhhhggg" she moans loudly.

Then as before she is slammed into the bed, everything stops and you can hear a man roaring as I guess he fills his condom. Or has he gone raw into her? I know she said that wouldn't happen, but well, I did wonder.

She looks back at the screen, catching her breath again. She wipes some hair from her face that had travelled during the hard fucking. Movement again, she looks down her body, smiles and looks back at me through the screens "Oh God, Chris, two and" she looks back into the room "Oh God, I don't think", a scared look on her face and the screen goes blank.

They've hung up.

Oh god was she ok? Should I call her back? I try but they don't answer. I take a breath, what else can I do?

10.28am, so she'd been fucked twice and has been eaten out and cum once so far. There are what 7 cocks there. What an amazing 30 minutes that was. It's clear that she's enjoying it, a lot, isn't she? God I'm throbbing. That's it, it's happened, I've been cuckolded, I'm now a cuckold.

I receive a text from her phone, 'I'm fine, next call will be in around an hour.'. Though that's from her phone I don't think that's her sending that. I wonder what they'll be doing for the next hour. Will they take a break? Will they continue? Will they go out? Is she really ok? I receive a picture, it's of the corner of the bed where the condom was, there are now two. Top of the picture is Emily's face, her eyes are white as they're rolled back in her head, her mouth is open. I wonder if they've caught her orgasm, her o face? It certainly looks like it.

I sit and stare at the picture for a few minutes. Before long I decided to get up and stretch my legs and try to get the blood flowing from everywhere apart from my penis. I wander around the house trying to get stuck into something. Constantly looking at the clock. Claire interacts a little and asks if I've heard from mum, my reply of "Yup she's having a great time, really enjoying herself" made me tingle. If only she knew. 'Yup Claire, your mother is servicing some men right now. Some old enough to be her father.' Imagine her reaction. She'd probably laugh with a 'Good for mum', knowing her. Constantly watching the clock found me back in my office with a closed door at 11.15am. A lot earlier than needed, but I can't do anything else. I need to be ready. I put some cuckold porn on my screen with no sound and half watch it.

11.30 comes and goes as does 11.32. I forward the picture of Emily and the condoms to Michelle as I can't just sit here watching porn. 11.33. What are they doing, have they gone out and forgotten me? Is Emily ok?

'Oh Chris, I'm so happy for you. It looks like she's clearly enjoying herself. Look at her face.' a reply from Michelle.

'It's amazing isn't it. Thank you' I want to bow to her powers. I receive a new text with a pic in from Emily but don't get a chance to check it because, ring ring and I answer it. The screen wakes up, and I'm greeted with a similar scene to before but with a lot of subtle differences. There are more filled condoms, less new condoms, a black bra and my wife's body moving in time with what I can only guess is thrusting.

I can clearly hear the couple having sex. Him grunting as his cock slides inside her body and she moans at the feeling of being filled. Her eyes are closed and upon close inspection her hands are tied above her head dangling over the edge of the bed. With something going down from them to the floor or the edge of the bed. So not only are they tied together, but they're tied in position. I very quickly deduce that the bra near the condoms must have been the one she had on earlier. She has the same t-shirt on now but clearly her boobs are free under it. They're splayed out and alive, rippling with every move, like giant water filled balloons. Non-stop. Her mouth is open and her hair is everywhere. It's as if she's having a constant orgasm.

I then took notice of the tied used condoms. 1, 2, 3,4 ... 11. There are 11 used condoms there. Sitting back in my chair, shocked. So in the last 90 minutes 11 men have ejaculated and it's been captured in those condoms. Likely 11 cocks have been inside Emily in the last 90 minutes and there's another inside her right now. There's only 7 men there and they're all in their 50-60s, my god. Mind blown.

"Emily, are you ok?" I speak to the screen.

"Ummmmmm Chrrrissss" she moans whilst still moving in a rhythm. Her eyes still closed, she doesn't turn to me or anything. My eyes are drawn to the constant movement of her boobs. It's a fantastic dance. When a big boobed woman goes braless in a tight top there's an amazing amount of movement, but this is on an entirely different scale.

Then my dreams became true as at last the camera slowly panned down her body. Her t-shirt stopped exposing her amazing little stomach with a white garter belt. The two straps leading off it were loose as then a white stocking covered knee and leg came into view. Then a man's hand on her ankle, clearly holding her legs up and spread. Finally yup there was a man's body thrusting his cock into my wife.

I about had a heart attack.

I couldn't see much of his body but it was 100% clear right now that she was having sex. There was nothing left to the imagination now. I could clearly see a condom covered cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. I never thought I'd ever see anything like that. I moaned loudly "My god" and then remembered to breathe.

There was plenty of long cock coming out and then thrusting hard and deep into my wife. Each thrust echoed with their joint moaning and the movement of my wife's body into the bed. He wasn't gently making love to her, he was really fucking her and my god did she look like she was loving it.

That went on for a few minutes, their simply rutting as humans have done forever, minus the condom. It looked like it was going to have no end, I was sweating for them. I would have said that his staying power was amazing but I half expected he'd already filled a condom earlier and a blue pill was helping him out. It was amazingly hard and certainly bigger than I am.

He started to slow down, I thought to take a breather but he had something in mind. "Open your eyes Emily and look at the phone."

"Umm" and she did. I could see into her soul, she was delirious with pleasure.

"Are you enjoying my cock love?" as he continued to slowly slide it in and out of her.

Dreamly she replied "Umm yes, god yes."

"But earlier you said it was too big for you?" So this was Clive? He took it all the way out of her and laid it on her lower belly, his balls dangling over her clit. My god it was a big cock. It was very long and really thick. He was clearly doing this for me, showing me how deep it was going.

"Umm no, it's amazing." We heard my wife moaning to him as she wriggled from his teasing.

He chuckled and pulled it back before lining it up against her pussy hole again. He didn't push it in, just holding it there, teasing her more. At this point he also started to lean a little forward over her, I was wondering why, when I watched her knees bend and he placed them with her stockinged feet near her ass. Putting his hands now on her knees making sure that she was spread wide before he leaned forward and grabbed a boob in each hand through her t-shirt.

She murmured something and wriggled her hips more. I looked like she was trying to get him to put his cock back in her but as her hands were tied to the bed that was tricky. She mumbled again "Uhhhrrrrrrr" it was a moan of frustration for sure.

He chuckled as at the same time she moved her feet to the back of his ass again trying to help impale his cock inside her. He continued the tease "You want my cock back in you, love?"

"Ummmm" and more wiggling of her hips.

"Look at the phone and tell me what you want."

Her eyes locked onto the screen and the man holding the phone moved closer to frame her face. She moaned to me "Oh god Chris sorry. I want his cock." quickly looking down her body at him again "Please put it in me."

The camera panned out to show both their bodies again. This time he had hold of his cock in one hand and was circling it around her clit. She was moaning as he did so, clearly enjoying the feel. However still battling to get it inside her from the looks of her movements. His shiny condom covered cock looked fat, dangerously thick, I couldn't believe it had been inside her.

I'd still not seen his face as so didn't know what this mystery man looked like so it was amazing when I heard my wife beg him "Ohhh god please fuck me".

He chuckled, "Didn't take you long, did it. Looks like you have a right dirty old slag on your hands now Chris."

"Ugghhhh" was all she could moan in response. This statement really hit home. So many bits of it were nasty, uncalled-for but, correct and that turned me on. My wife wasn't a 20 year old spring chicken any more but calling her old, grrrr. However a dirty slag. Wow I never thought I'd hear someone call her that. But he was right. The condoms proved it, as did hear moaning for this strange man to put his cock back inside her. Wow, as Michelle had said the other week 'We need to get a cock inside your wife as soon as possible.' Well she'd certainly done it. Well and truly broken that barrier.

He continued to rub his cock around her pussy when he announced "I wanna fuck you raw like the slag you are.".

I was surprised to hear her moan back a "Uhhhh yesssss" almost instantly.

"Good bitch" and I watched him pull the condom off and throw it onto her stomach near her garter belt. "I knew you'd come round." and I watched his hands move to her hips.

I couldn't help myself. This wasn't quite what we'd agreed and I called out "Emily no".

"Ohhh god, ooh god", was her response as I watched his bare cock slide into her pussy. As far as I was aware the second bare cock to enter my wife ever. "Ohhh Ohhh arrrgggg" and she started to twitch and jerk. She was clearly cumming as he slid his cock into her.

"Ummm you like that do you?" and he slid back out again before pushing back in a little faster and harder this time.

"Ohhh yrrrghhh gggrrrrgg" as my wife continued to cum around this strange new cock.

"Ummm you are one fine woman", he let us know as he started to smoothly slide in and out of her. She was starting to come down a little from her orgasm. "Yes, lovely to work over a slag like you."

She just about managed "I'm not a sllaggggg, ugghhhh."

He laughed "Slut then?" and rammed into her hard.

"Noooo gggdddddd."

"Just a married woman that's been fucked by 7 horny old men over the last two hours and is now letting one of them bareback her." He chuckled at his point, "Yer you're not a slut at all."

"Ohhh gooddd yesss" she moaned loudly, this time more accepting.

"I'm gonna put my old man's cream deep inside you baby. You want that?"

"Noooo"

"You want me to stop fucking you then?"

"Noooo ugghggg"

"You on the pill love?" as he really started to work his fucking harder.

"Ugghh noooo, argghhhh" her eyes wide open looking between him and the phone streaming this all to me.

"Ohhh excellent, my god what a treat. And you're still ripe, let's give those ovaries a bath that they deserve."And he simply leaned forward with one hand and grabbed a boob at the same time he pushed hard and deep into her and just held himself there. Was he cumming inside her? Just like that.

Emily felt it and told us "Ohhh gooddd, oh gaawwdddd, I can feel it. Oh goddd ohhh."

It was the most dignified ejaculation I'd ever seen. Not that I'd seen many really, but my god. He was still and silent, I could just make out a pulsing of his hip. Yup he was unloading deep inside my wife. Just like that the morning of firsts was completed with my wife receiving a strangers cum, deep inside her womb.

The call drops.

That call felt like 20 seconds but it was nearly 15 minutes. It must have all run in slow motion. I sit there and slowly take it in. My god what an amazing morning. I can't believe what I've just seen and heard. She hasn't just had sex with someone else, she had a fecking gangbang!

I close my eyes to have a moment to take this all in. To try to come to terms with it all and the fact that she let one of them cum inside her without a condom on. This was all amazing and complete bonkers at the same time. I can hardly believe it.

After a few moments, into my solace my phone vibrates in my hand. Looking at it, I notice the picture I received just before that last call started. It's a picture of the 11 used condoms and Emily's face looking at them smiling with a dreamy look. It's as if she's telling the viewer 'Yup that's all because of me.' Amazing. And it's only lunch time on Saturday, there's still all afternoon, tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon before she gets delivered back here on Sunday evening.

I then jump quickly to the new message. This one appears to be written by Emily 'Hi honey, OMG what a morning. 100% fine, better than fine. I just wasn't expecting this in a million years. I'll call you shortly, an hour or so maybe. x x'

I quickly reply 'Thanks for letting me know babes, glad you're ok. You looked knackered. Love you.'

I didn't get a reply. The porn on my screen was still running so I stopped it and got up to try something more normal, more real.

Real life and our daughter occupies me for over an hour and I didn't realise that I'd left my phone in my office. When I eventually get back to it I see a missed Facetime call from Emily a good 20 minutes ago. It's now 1.30pm, I try calling her back, no answer but a text flys in, I guess not her 'She'll call you back later.' Oh ok then. I make some lunch and keep my phone with me this time.

Around 2.40pm it's Emily Facetimeing me again, I quickly answer it. It's Emily's face, she's outside somewhere I can see the blue sky behind her.

"I don't have long right now, why didn't you answer earlier?" Clearly she's a little pissed off.

"Errr I was helping Claire." I don't need to say anything else. I can see her defences drop instantly and she smiles. I quickly check if she's ok "Are you ok love?"

"Yes, yes and yes" a huge smile from her. Ok that's good news. However she's clearly distracted, looking around herself all the time. Moving sideways a lot. Something to her left gets her attention and she appears to smile towards it. "There's something weird here that they want me to do."

Uuuooh I don't like the sound of that. "Yes?"

"One of the men here, Steve, wants me to take his grandson's virginity", she blurts out but a bit quieter as if she didn't want to be overheard. "He wants a mature sexy woman to let him get it out of his system in one night."

"Errr I'm not sure about that", trying to make sure no images pop into my head. "How old is this boy?"

"18"

I laugh "Ohhh, sorry love but what's the problem?"

She is visibly shocked, almost whispering "You want me to let a 18 year old boy fuck me? Really?" I see her face screw up but there's a tiny hint of a smile there.

I laugh "Most boys' first time is a right mess-up with an equally inexperienced young lady. They get there in the end but it takes time. Imagine the leg up you'll be giving him. And it's well above legal age etc."

She looks over her shoulder, clearly in a hurry. "Ummm really... ok, second question they want me to have him bareback. I've said no way." She raises her eyebrow at me.

We both think a second, she replies first "I don't think I should break our rule this weekend".

"Again" I quickly correct her.

She screws her face up "I know, sorry."

I smile, "I understand, enjoy taking his virginity and condom up."

"God I feel soo dirty this weekend", and she visibly shivers.

"Ummm I know ... did you really get fucked 11 times this morning?"

She looks around her "Yes, but not so loud you." I forgot she was outside.

"What are you wearing now, where are you, what are you doing, what's planned next?"

"Nope, sorry, love you Chris. Thanks for this." She blows me two kisses and hangs up.

Oh, thanks. Geezz what does 'nope' mean? Was she told not to share any info like that or was it just that her time was up? I was left staring at the screen.

And a strange number sent through a picture. I loaded it up and took a moment to work out what I was looking at. It was a typical town or city somewhere in the UK, outdoors, a wide open space, plenty of people wandering around, a few shops and cafes in the background. And in the middle was a woman, with her back to us, she had her phone held out in front of her on what I guess is a Facetime call. It was Emily.

She was dressed like you would imagine a high class hooker would dress. I didn't recognise any of the clothes, it was her hair and silhouette that gave it away to me. My god she looked like a goddess. Very high black shiny heels, black tights or stockings with a perfectly straight seam up the back, a tight right red skirt that was probably mid thigh and really showed off her lovely big ass and wide hips. Her top was a sliver sleeveless blousy t-shirt thing with a collar. It was tight enough that I could see the perfect shape of the side of one of her boobs.

Like I said, classy but sexy as hell. Wow she was always conscious of what people thought of her and how she was dressed. Always wearing loose, baggy clothes, stuff that brought no attention to her. But here she was clearly in public dressed to draw that very attention. Looking at the picture in more detail off to the left of her were a bunch of teenagers with their cameras out facing her, I predict, taking pictures of the sexy lady. There were plenty of heads turned her way as people were walking past, both male and female. She was being displayed. No wonder she was fidgety during the call. It made so much more sense.