A Wife's Decent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a tricky thing to do. There weren't many people about and there was a woodland on my route. I felt so perverted, wanking off in the woods. Some dirty old man. I came, strong and quick, the vision in my mind of my wife out somewhere being ogled by all. Her new slutty nature taking hold. Her teasing people, letting strangers feel her up, groping her huge tits. I came what was a lot for me but it didn't look like much on the tree. I had to take a good few pics to be able to really see it. Michelle was pleased and told me that my wife would enjoy knowing I'd just done that.

I hadn't thought of that. It worried me a little, as those guys had access to her phone. What if one of them saw it, if she sent it to her? Bah too late now. With aching balls I walked back home, wondering what excitement was incoming.

She's back

"My god Chris, it was wild!" She grabbed me as she entered the house, walking straight up to me. She pulled me up and hugging me gave me a big kiss. I'd not even heard the car pull up so her just appearing like this caught me off guard.

I returned her kiss, and looked back at what she was wearing, an outfit that I could see was in line with that Barry's taste for a "peek-a-boo" theme. The first thing that struck me was how little her outfit covered. The Emily I know would never have been so exposed in even our Kitchen with no one at home, let alone apparently having worn this outside. She notices I'm checking out her outfit and starts to strike a few coquettish poses to let me take it all in.

Her top is sort of a skeleton of a halter top with two fairly large silky white triangles that fall very loosely over her breasts and stops just above the level of her belly button. These triangles are basically held into place by thin gold chains. One chain goes around the back of her neck and is attached to the top of each triangle, between Emily's breasts, a chain that seems about 3-4 inches connects the "insides" of the triangle and exposes a large expanse of skin between her breasts as well as a good portion of the inner curve of each breast. Another chain hangs a bit loosely around her back, connecting the outsides of each triangle and holds the top in place. The loose fit and the fact that Emily is clearly without a bra allows a lot of "shifting" of her breasts giving lots of "peeks" as she moves. There's obviously a lot of free moment under there.

Her "skirt" is not scandalously short and falls to around mid thigh but it is made up of red stretchy material that is solid in the front and back but are only connected with what look like thin strings that run across the sides of Emily's hips to connect the front and back. From the angle I can see, it looks like about half of each side of Emily's ass is visible through these strings! This is completed with red fishnet stockings and very high heeled red shoes with an ankle strap holding them in place.

"Terry sold me Chris, he treated me like a hooker." I would have been furious but she certainly didn't look cross. She was almost panting. I had to play this calm and understand what had happened. She also had a slight sheen on her, like she'd just been exercising.

"What, that sounds terrible, are you ok?" delivered dripping with sarcasm and a smile. She actually looked like a hooker right then.

She swats my arm "I knew you wouldn't care. Anyway, let me tell you about it in a second", and she flutters around the kitchen. I'm not sure what she's trying to find or what's going on in her mind, it's like she is on speed or something.

"Emily love, take a seat." I point to a bar stool in our kitchen. "Would you like a cuppa, take a mo."

She spins round to face me, looking confused "Yes ok.".

In micro seconds she's sitting where I'd suggested and has her eyes closed. She's clearly trying to breathe slowly to calm herself down. I start to make her a cup of tea, whilst watching her breathing come under control as she slows down.

Tea made, I quietly put it down infront of her and wait. It takes about 2 more minutes and she opens her eyes, blinks a few times and looks at me with a beautiful smile. It's hard to picture what I know she's been doing for the last few days. There in front of me is my wife of over 15 years, the same amazing woman that I love but she's different. Very different now.

In the last 24 hours she's had other cocks inside her for the first time. She was now simply a slut. She was different.

Picking up the cuppa she takes a drink, putting the cup down, sighs "Ok Chris, how do you want me to explain all this?"

I was ready for this, I don't want her faffing about. I wanted it clear and honest, so I told her so "I pushed for this love, so don't hold back. I want to hear everything. I want to know how you feel. I need to hear it all. You can't shock or worry me."

She didn't say anything, instead just looking at me pondering. Taking another sip from her tea allows me to remind her "Remember all the naughty stories I've written?" She nods and I carry on "Well, I have a pretty dirty mind. So let loose please."

Something seems to click with her on hearing that. "Christ, Chris what have you done to me?" I move round the kitchen and sit next to her waiting for her to continue, I simply raise an eyebrow as a question. "I'm sitting here in these clothes." She looks down her body. "I can feel Terry's cum soaking my knickers. I've been treated like a sex object for the last few days. Even sold to a stranger to help Terry out." She paused a second.

I was locked onto the thought of the cum leaking from her pussy right now. Oh my god!

"This feels so wrong." Oh crap, however Michelle predicted this.

"Love, you look and are amazing", putting my hand on her bare knee. I felt a strange connection when we touched. I could only describe it as she was different, our connection was different. I felt it, physically dirty, she was somehow soiled now. The thought of someone else's semen inside her right now. Sitting in her womb, inside her pussy, running out of her, filling her knickers as she sat there in front of me.

I somehow felt even more drawn to her, I leaned forward and kissed her. However she moved back "Chris no", and she bowed her head. Oh she was confused, it was clear to see. Only a few moments ago she was so bubbly and busy. But now, she looked like she could cry.

I needed to move carefully and be strong here for her. "Emily, love, look at me." It took her a few seconds but she looked up. "There's nothing wrong, it's fantastic, it's amazing. I love you so much", and I gave her my best smile.

"But Chris, how could you?" She shrugged her shoulders at me. "Just look at me."

I couldn't help myself "Love you look fantastic, I love your.."

She cut me off "I look like a hooker Chris. This isn't right."

"Says who?"

"Just look at me Chris." And using her hands indicates her body and what she's wearing. Don't worry I was looking, she looked hot, seriously hot and sexy as hell. Before I had a chance to answer she grabbed both of her boobs "I mean" and then she moved to each nipple. Was she trying to tease me? "I have nipple rings for god sake." She pulled and moved them around. "Huge nipple rings that I can't even take off. It's ridiculous."

I repeat my question "But who says this isn't right?" trying not to look too lecherous from her boob and nipple play. As my god it was sexy.

She just sat there still looking at me and stopped trying to play with her body. It didn't look like she was trying to work out the answer to my question. There wasn't a good answer, as it was no one's business what she looked like, and she knew it. She had another mouthful of tea. Once she put the cup down I took hold of both of her hands and pulled her forward a little.

She leaned forward, her breasts swinging in the top pushing the chains around, stretching the fabric. Her kinky nipple rings winking at me. Looking deep into my eyes with a very sexy voice she asked me "So you like this new me then?"

"Yes" I almost screamed.

She jumped back at my loud affirmation, it caught her by surprise. She smiled but then instantly looked like she was in discomfort. I frowned, confused "What is it love?"

"Nothing" and she closed her eyes and squirmed a little in the chair. "I need to go shower."

I had an inclin and nearly exploded again "No love it's ok, tell me."

Opening her eyes, "Oh god" and she looked mortified. "Terry had sex with me just now, around the corner, in his car." Wow that was amazing, the dirty bugger sending her home to me having just fucked her. Good on him. "I can feel him", and she looked down at the floor.

"Teehee" was all I could manage.

"No Chris, I mean I just" she then rose her eyes "FELT him."

"Eh?" playing dumb.

"You know inside me."

Mmmmm god darn, go on say it Emily, go on. "What down there?" I nodded at her hips. She nodded back. I had to help her "You mean like an after feeling?"

She shook her head "No, I mean I just FELT him leave me."

Oohhh wow, she was nearly there, my god this was soo kinky. So sexy, so amazing. I looked at her with my best puzzled face. "You mean he..".

She tutted, clearly having had enough of this game. However she walked right into my trap and with a huff "Yes Chris, he ejaculated inside me".

I would have laughed at her use of the word ejaculated if I wasn't so turned on. "My god Emily that is so fucking sexy.". She looked at me confused, I pushed it further "I love hearing that so much." Risk time. "It's soo slutty."

She buried her head in her hands "Chris it isn't, it's wrong. It's dirty, I need to go clean."

"No you don't babes." Taking her hands in mine away from her face I managed to make her look at me. I had visions of my porn videos that Michelle had made me watch. I'd seen women's pussies with cream pies coming out of them. I wanted to see my own one. I wanted to see one for real. "I want to see it."

"What?" she looked shocked.

"Yes, I want to see you down there."

She shook her head "You don't.".

She was sitting on a bar stool opposite me. I let go of her hands and put my hands on her knees, one on each. The feel of her red stockings was smooth and sexy as hell. She knew what I was trying to do. "No Chris, you shouldn't. I can't." I smiled at her and started to push her legs apart. She didn't put up much of a fight and they started to open, slowly.

I thought it was time to reinforce this moment. "Spread your legs for me honey. I want to see your used cunt." It was a gamble. She tutted and I think I saw a blush. "Do it for me, I want to see what you bought home for me."

She closed her eyes, "Oh god Chris, this is so embarrassing." but her legs started to part on their own. They quickly started to pull on her skirt, it rising up, sliding up the stockings. Her lacy stocking tops appeared, one of the legs hit the side of the kitchen but the other one kept slowly moving outwards. She kept her eyes closed.

I whispered to her "You're my hotwife now and you're about to show me what you bought home for me." I slid my stool back and in the space it made I knelt down in front of her. My face now level but a fair bit away from her crotch. I whispered again and looked up at her "Look at me Emily."

Her eyes opened, she was shocked to see where I was "Oh Chris no", and she tried to close her legs but I still had my hands on her knees. I slid them a little onto her thighs and very deliberately looked down at her crotch.

It was amazing. She had a pair of right red knickers on. They matched her stockings. They weren't a tiny thong but some sort of small pair of bikini style knickers. It was amazing as the wet part of her crotch over her pussy was so clearly soaking. In fact it was so wet I think I could almost see semen leaking through. It was shiny rather than just dark wetness.

I whispered to her again, "What am I looking at Emily?"

"Oh God Chris, don't make me do this please."

I simply repeated "What am I looking at?" She shivered but didn't answer me. I slid my hands forward on her thighs slightly but didn't move my body forward. "Do you know what this is called?" I waited but didn't expect an answer. I applied a little more pressure on the leg not against the cupboard, it moved, spreading her legs more.

"Please Chris, we need to stop."

"Why?" I pushed her leg more.

"Cause oh god." I watched her shiver a bit again. "Oh god, no, oh god."

And I saw it, I watched the wetness, the shiny wetness spread a little more. I quietly let her know what I just saw "It's called a cream pie love." She sighed and let her leg open more of her own accord.

"This is so wrong, all of it." But she sits there passively, letting me stare at her wet, slimy crotch as it gets wetter. "Please Chris let me go and clean up."

"No Emily, I want to see it. I need you to tell me about it all." In response she moans and shuffles a little in the chair. I take that as an ok to carry on. Moving my right hand up the inner thigh a little, now very close. "Did you say that Terry just fucked you in the car outside?"

I look up at her face and into her eyes, she nods slightly. Enough to tell me a clear yes so I ask for more "And he did that without a condom on?"

She gasped, I looked back down at her wet knickers. I didn't wait for her answer. "That's very naughty Emily." My fingers reach the edge of her knickers but I don't touch them, I leave my hand on her thigh, lightly moving it up and down. I can really smell her ripe pussy now. It's been open and close enough to me that the sweet tang is filling my senses. I think I can also smell the metallic smell of his semen on her. It's an intoxicating combination, like nothing I've ever smelt before.

"Oh god, I know, I'm so sorry." And she goes as if to move off the stool but I quickly manage to stop her.

"No Emily, it's good. I want this, you know that. And you want it too." She is still, and we're both quiet for a long moment.

I then move my hand so that my thumb is over her sensitive pussy lips and through her knickers I start to lightly move it around. So, delicately. She jumps and gasps at the first touch, clearly feeling it. I can feel so much heat radiating from her and the slippery cloth is simply divine. "Love, I can't believe after all these years right in front of me is my wifes pussy with a creampie in it."

I half expect her to reply with another No, or stop it but I'm surprised this time with a simple "I know".

That encourages me and I press on "Emily was he good?" as I continued to lightly tease her wet lips.

But she doesn't answer, is she afraid of upsetting me. "It's ok babes I know you enjoyed it. That's good. That's what I want for you. For us." I let that sink in a moment before I ask her again "Was he good when he fucked you just now?"

"Yes" in a quiet whisper.

"Did you cum when his cock was inside you?"

She gasped with a "Yes" again.

"Good. Did you like it more because it was without a condom?"

"Ummm" her barriers were breaking down, the words and my thumb were working their magic.

"It's very risky like that. How many loads of cum have you had inside you this weekend?"

She very quickly answered "Three but all from Terry only" as if she was worried that I was concerned.

"Good love, wow that is great." I shuffled forward on my knees to get closer and bringing my other hand to her knickers to get ready. "I bet you would have liked to have had them all bareback wouldn't you?"

The only answer was a loud gasp and a "No" but I didn't believe her at all.

"I'm going to pull these slutty red knickers to one side to look at your pussy directly. I want to see your dirty CUNT love."

She gasps and I do it. Leaving my thumb close to her lips, using my other hand I pull the gusset to one side. Instantly I allow my thumb back to play with her pussy but this time it goes straight to her vagina opening and just moves the juices around. We both hear it. The sloppy, slippery sound of very juicy pussy. I move my thumb and apply pressure to make the sounds louder. The sounds, the smell, the sight, it's beyond anything you can see in pornography. It's better than my wildest dreams. It's real.

Right in front of me is my wife's well used pussy with another man's semen still leaking out of it. Just days ago she'd only ever experienced my cock. And now she'd had a lot. She'd been used. She was now without a doubt a slut. Her pussy was now a slut's cunt.

I lean forward, my lips open ready to add the sense of taste to my already overloaded brain. Just before I do I let her know "Emily my slut, my amazing wife, this is only the beginning."