A Wife's Decent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later another picture from the same number came in. This time it was of a group of people sitting outside having coffee around two small round tables. This picture was likely just taken a few seconds ago. A text came with it that read 'Are you sure you're ok with this?' and I could see why.

There were probably about 20 people in the shot. Lots of strangers just doing their own thing, not paying attention to the two tables that had 6 people sitting at them. 4 of the men had their backs to the camera, there was an empty seat, then Emily, then another man facing the camera. However I can't see his face either as Emily and he are what appears to be a deep passionate embrace. She is twisted sideways and the back of her head is covering his head, I can only assume they're kissing. One of his hands is around her shoulders and the other is on her thigh. The twist has caused her skirt to ride up and I can see the lace of stocking tops.

This picture itself belongs in a French art gallery. I could picture it in black and white but with her skirt the only colour, the bright red. God it was artful and she looked sexy. It was almost not my wife, but some alternative universe. Of everything she's done so far, this right here is the biggest stretch. Even being naked in the shower pails to this.

Her being ogled at and an object for people to admire, a public spectacle. I loved it. I hope she was ok doing it. She certainly seemed happy, what was it 'yes, yes, yes' to my question earlier. Imagine how many hard cocks she's created just being out like that, how many people got excited and turned on seeing her. My wife, my amazing sexy wife. I needed to tell her.

To Emily I quickly texted 'God you are amazing, thank you for doing all this for us. I love you dearly. I so hope you're enjoying all these new experiences, I know I am. Thank you'

And to the picture sender 'Yes, I'm ecstatic at what she is doing. As long as she's happy and enjoying herself, then continue to push as you see fit. Thank you!'

I sit back and take a deep breath, switching between the two pictures.

The picture sender replies 'What are your limits?' Oh god. Now that's a question but with an easy answer. 'Emily knows my limits and hers. Please accept hers.' They reply very quickly with a smiley face and a new picture.

It's pretty much from the same scene as before, people sitting at the cafe. The strangers around them have changed and the men appear to have moved a little. This time though Emily's chair is empty as she is sitting on someone's lap, a different man. Again her head is covering his and it appears that she is locked in a kiss with him. He has one hand over a boob and the other on her ass. Nothing that they could get arrested over but it would certainly draw more attention. There's no stocking top viewable this time as she is sitting sideways on his lap and has I guess made sure she's slightly respectable. Again another picture oozing sensuality.

...

I next heard from one of them at around 7pm, it was a text from Emily 'You there Chris? Ok for a Facetime call?' I replied instantly by starting the call. She answered instantly. She's sitting in a small room in I guess the cottage. I can see her beautiful smiling face. "I don't have long but thought I'd say Hi, you must have a million questions?"

"Yup" but I give her space.

"Go on then quickly. And she looks up over the phone" she looks concerned.

"You're ok, there's nothing wrong going on?" I straight away ask.

She grins "They want to go out shortly, but I have a 'job' to do first."

Not understanding "Job?"

"Shean" she raises her eyebrow. "Apparently it's now time. He's downstairs."

"Ohh, ummm wow."

"Ok that answers a question" a grin from her "did you still think this was a good idea, I guess yes."

"Yup, enjoy."

"Quick, you have about 1 minute left, anything you want to know."

Ok quick fire round.

Me "Are you ok?"

Emily "Yes"

Me "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Emily "God yes." Huge smile.

Me "Have you had sex since this morning?"

Emily "No"

Me "The bareback thing?"

Emily "Ohh god yes", and she blushed "Sorry."

Me "The cafe today and your outfit. Wow!" It wasn't a question.

"I know" she looked down away from the screen.

"Did you enjoy being out like that? People seeing you?"

She looks up at the screen again, "I.." but the door to the side of her opens and two people walk in. She hangs up.

All this in just one day, and there's still tonight and most of tomorrow left. However now she's about to make a boy a man.

...

The evening plays on and I hear nothing. My mind wanders and I keep looking back at the pictures, wondering what's happening, what they're doing, what she's allowing to be done, what will she say no to? I don't like not hearing from them or her for such a long time. The not knowing also excites me.

At around 10pm I receive a text from her. 'All good here honey. Will call tomorrow at 10am. Night x x'.

I reply with a simple 'Night love, hope you're ok and still enjoying yourself? Chat tomorrow.'

What an astonishing Saturday it's been.

Early Morning

I'm woken by my mobile ringing. It's flipping 7.40am, crazy time for a Sunday morning. However on picking up my phone I see two missed calls from my wife's mobile. Quickly calling her back, not expecting a problem just hoping to say hi and hear about everything. She answered after just one ring.

"OMG you lazy bugger", she laughed at me.

"Hah, thanks for the wake up", sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes. I've been awake for about 15 seconds at this point.

"Nice ear." She started talking excitedly as I realised this wasn't a call but a Facetime call, moving my phone to see her and keep up. "So I did it, last night I took Gareth's virginity. He wasn't all sweet like I thought he would be. He was quite a cocky little shit." But she was smiling.

I thought it was Sean not Gareth but didn't bother to interrupt her. "He lasted about 20 seconds the first time. It was funny. But the second time he was a little better, but still a cocky sod." I was about to ask a question but she carried on "Then 5 of them had me before we all went to bed. I ended up sleeping in with Barry for the night and he's had me again already this morning. It's all soo crazy." Again I hoped I'd have a chance to say something but I guess not. "Apparently we're going to play golf at 8.30am, which is why we're up early. They said that I can have 10 mins to call you now, so Hi." It was like she was on speed or something. All jabbering and out of breath.

Smiling I'd hold the questions I really had "Thanks love, how are you this morning?" and before she could get started again "Take a moment to breathe babes, it looks like you're outside, enjoying the morning sun."

I watched her catch herself and take that well needed deep breath. She paused and closed her eyes. God she looked beautiful, the early yellow sun really lighting her natural face. While her eyes were closed the phone dipped a bit and I caught a bare shoulder. That had me wondering what she had on.

I gave her some time to continue to enjoy the moment before I asked her "What are you wearing right now love?".

She slowly opened her eyes, clearly the mini meditation helped. "Barry has a bit of a thing for what he calls 'peek-a-boo.' We'll be leaving for the golf course soon so I'm dressed and ready to go in a gift that Barry gave me this morning!"

Emily pulls the phone away from her face to take in a broader angle of her body and slowly pans down to show broad expanses of bare flesh on her shoulder and upper chest. She holds the image showing just the tip of a white hem on apparently the upper edge of a strapless top of some sort. My eyes are focused on the top part of her cleavage being pushed tightly together by the top. There's a gap in the middle of the top that seems to promise exposing more cleavage but Emily tortures me by holding the camera still. With a teasing giggle, she asks coyly "are you sure you really want to see what I'm wearing?"

My excitement gets the better of me and I answer too eagerly, "Yes, Please!!!"

My breathing gets more laboured as the camera's view moves down agonisingly slowly. The top hem seems to turn down in the middle of the front of the dress where the two sides of the dress are held together by a vertical zipper with a tab on the top. As I see the material below the top hem, I have to blink my eyes to confirm my initial impression that it is a thin, even somewhat see-through, material. The middle of the dress, where most of Emily's cleavage would be exposed, is covered by the vertical zipper and a thicker material that joins the zipper to the hem. The material seems to hold Emily's large breasts somewhat together but it is clear that this dress is intended for a woman with much smaller boobs than Emily. As the camera lowers further, it's clear from the view of the top of Emily's breasts that they are hanging freely and seem to be almost obscenely displayed through the thin material.

The view stops just short of her nipples and she quickly raises the camera back to her face. Emily smiles at me and taunts "That's enough of a preview for now!".

I plead with her to show me more but she continues to smile and play coy, telling me that maybe she'll be able to show me more later. I'm sure my face looks heartbroken, but if Emily noticed she isn't letting on.

Emily quickly changes the subject, "I guess I should get ready to get going, I admit I'm still a bit tired from my busy evening...."

"You know it's happened don't you?" I couldn't help it. I needed to talk to her.

She didn't play coy. "I know, you're now a cuckold."

I let that sink in as my cock throbbed in my PJs. "Thank you"

She smirked, "The pleasure was all mine."

I closed my eyes and let all the recent changes "The work wanking, the new clothes, the spa shower. Now this, it's actually happened." Opening my eyes I smiled back. "Wow".

"You missed something out." She raised an eyebrow.

I did it deliberately to see if she'd pick up on it, "Nate".

"Yup"

"Yup you had a very good time with him didn't you?" She simply nodded at my question. "Are you ready to take his cock now?"

Her face showed worry "I'm not sure he'd want me."

I scoffed "Yer yer, he can't wait. Trust me."

She smirked "God imagine it."

"I can and you know what comes then don't you?"

"Chris, I'm not having a black baby. That's completely nuts. Cut it out." But she wasn't cross.

"I hear you, but just a few days ago you'd only had sex with me and now..." I left that hanging.

"God I'm a slut", she moaned to me. That really made my cock throb. I loved hearing her say that and she read my face "You like that don't you?"

"Yes, sorry I can't help it." We both grinned at each other.

She quickly added with a frown "You made me into a slut". I simply nodded and she continued "I'd swear I was still leaking him this morning" and she screwed her face up a bit.

I knew what she was saying but I wanted to tease her "Him leaking? What do you mean?".

She then whispered a bit more "You know his cum".

God that was magic hearing her say that. I needed to know more. I couldn't help it, but with a huge grin on my face "I don't understand, that was yesterday morning? How'd?".

She smirked back, knowing that she had me "This morning when I woke up I could smell semen and my panties were soaked.".

I instantly asked her "So you've let others hav.."

She cut me off, shaking her head "No, only him."

We both paused a second before I sighed "Wow".

She smirked again, "I know".

"You dirty slag." And I giggled like a kid, she joined me before I quickly asked her "I still can't believe you have those nipple rings in".

I then watched her tilt the camera down to show me the nipple area of her dress. I gasp at the sight of how thin and practically transparent the material of that dress became when stretched out by her big boobs. There's no hiding the rings, the gold was almost a grey under the dress, these large circles there drawing your attention. There was no doubt that many people would class her going out in public like that as indecent. She could get arrested, that made my cock throb, what was wrong with me.

I was about to warn her when she returned the camera to her face with a broad smile. "I actually think that, that day was the day that everything changed." She was talking about the spa shower day that finished with those rings.

I nodded "Yup I agree." She was right, that was a watershed moment for her. I was about to ask her a question when she surprised me.

Holding a hand out from her boob a little bit "Imagine it." Then the same hand rubbed her lower stomach. "They're already enormous."

"What is?" I was game for a tease.

"My tits. God if I get pregnant, what'll happen to'm?"

"I expect they'll get a bit bigger." Good and yes.

"I hope not too much bigger." I just smirked, watching her face. She was thinking about something.

I took a punt "It would add to the photos next weekend, wouldn't it?".

"Mooooo" and she giggled. I was right she was thinking about that. Then a straighter face "Nope, no baby for me".

I smiled back at her "Just you wait.'' She looked at me quizzically. I took a punt "What do they say about black cocks? Once you go black you won't go back?"

Pushing her nose up to the air in a joke snobbery move "Then I just won't try black", and she laughed loudly. I joined her. It was crazy that we were easily joking about all this. Utterly crazy.

That laugh must have woken whatever his name is, as I heard a male voice call her. She looked over towards the sound then back to me. "Your slutty wife is being called. Love you." She blew me a kiss and hung up.

A Quiet Sunday

It was a super strange Sunday. Here I was sitting at our dining table on my own at 2pm, eating a nice dinner that I'd prepared. I'd made a right mess of things as I usually cook for 2 or 3 of us. So my plate was overflowing and I wasn't actually hungry. Too much going through my head.

She hadn't answered my last few texts so I had no ideas what she was doing right now. Her Find a Friend tracking was off so I didn't even know where she was. I mean how long does Golf take? I had no idea, I guess they could be like me eating dinner? Or she could be bent over a car in a car park getting fucked over and over again.

I gave up with dinner and cleaned up. Another few texts were ignored so I decided to go for a walk. With my phone of course. The not knowing was killing me but in a good way. It was the ultimate tease. I mean that outfit she had on, she couldn't go out like that could she? Her clothes yesterday, though sexy, were stylish and beautiful but the ones she had on earlier were scandalous.

Throughout my walk I kept looking at my phone and naturally I kept sliding back to the pictures from yesterday. That proof of my wife's infidelity was mind blowing. Even though I had it I couldn't quite believe that it was true. We'd known each other for over 20 years and I had a fixed way of seeing her. This wasn't part of it. Of course I'd wanted it to be like this but had well and truly given up on it. I'd decided that she wasn't going to become a hotwife and I wasn't going to be cuckolded. It was amazing that this had happened. I had so much to thank Michelle for.

Michelle, why hadn't she been in touch, why had I forgotten to update her? I was so wrapped up in my own head I'd completely forgotten about her. I quickly threw a text to her 'Hey Michelle, have you heard from Emily or Terry?'.

I watched the reply dots appear straight away. She was replying already. Then the dots vanished but with no reply. Then they were back again then vanished. Was she teasing me or did she not know what to reply?

After a few moments of nothing on my phone I called her. She dumped the call. She really was playing a game, or maybe she was just busy.

Frustrated, I texted Emily again, not expecting a reply. However this time I did get a reply. 'Good afternoon love, everything is amazing. Starting the trip back, see you soon. x x'.

Excellent, a reply, she was well and on her way back. A picture appeared of her face smiling down at the phone. It did look like she was in the car, from the stuff around her head. It was a very close cropped selfie giving nothing away. Just my beautiful wife, smiling back at me. I relaxed and swiftly replied "Hey babes, thanks for replying. I've missed you, looking forward to seeing you again shortly. Anything to report?".

I was hopeful for a reply but not really expecting one. Before I had a chance to wait or send a chaser my phone rang.

It was Michelle "God you're needy today Chris" and she laughed.

"Yer well it's ok now as I've heard from her."

"So you don't need to talk to me then?" and she hung up. Shocked.

I then laughed out loud as she called straight back and was laughing back at me when I answered. "Yer yer Michelle, very funny."

"So you've heard from the dirty stop out then?"

"Yer, they're on their way back."

"She ok?"

"Yup I think so."

"You know she's going to wobble?"

Not sure what she really meant but I went with a cocky "Yer".

"Oh you do, do you? So what's your plan?"

I had this "To remind her that this is good and that she's amazing."

She huffed "Yer that'll do a bit but you need to do more."

"Yer?"

"She needs to know that you love her. Don't push how wonderful the change is or you're saying that there was something wrong before." Shit good point, though surely she wouldn't pick up that? I wouldn't have. She continued "You want to re-enforce this new thing with sex Chris". I heard someone in the background, where was she? And talking openly like that.

"Eh?" I had no problem with having sex with my wife but I didn't quite get it. "Just have sex when she comes in? And where are you?"

"I'm out to dinner with Nate." She let that sink in a second, which it didn't. What? What's that Emily friend? Confused but she continued completely ignoring the Nate bit "Well I'm not 100% sure. Depends on what's going on in her head and what she says. But you might need to 'make love to her'." She sniggered at that, she was taking the piss, "Or maybe you'll need to simply fuck her with that big dildo I gave you. Some sort of re-enforcement should be done though."

"Ummm k got it." Nate was listening to this conversation?

"How'd you feel cuckold?"

That word, cuckold, made me forget Nate and my mind jumped back to my wife "I don't really believe it. It doesn't feel true or real."

"Well it certainly looked real from those pictures. I'll ask Terry for more.".

So she did have Terry's number "Ummm god. I still can't really believe it."

She chuckled, "I guess you've still not actually 'seen' anything with your own eyes" before she added a "Yet". "Can you imagine that, hearing your wife moaning and cumming on a big cock that's ramming into her once exclusive, tight little pussy right in front of you?" I moaned at that "Hearing her moan as a stranger's cock slides into her, filling her up."

"God darn it Michelle."

"You hard now Chris?"

"Fuck yes."

"Do you have a condom on?"

"No, I'm out walking."

"Ohh so precious. You should find somewhere to wank off. Let your cum dribble down a wall." And she laughed. "Don't get caught but I want to see a picture of your cum dribbling down a plant or a wall. All the while you know your wife is off getting her pussy stretched out." She laughed again. "You going to do that for me?"

Without thinking with my real brain I quickly told her I would. I heard some talking around her before she floored me "Nate says get her warmed up for him and that he has a big black cock for her." She chuckled and simply hung up.

I'd stopped walking mid-stride, my cock throbbing. My mind back on Nate and how Emily was around him when they were last together. Now that the barrier was broken she was going to fuck him wasn't she. My god it was all really happening. I needed to cum and headed on to complete my mission.