A Wife's Decent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh ggaawwwddd no." was all my wife could answer him.

His grin exploded as he rammed his cock into her in one fast, hard push. It about made Emily's head explode as she screamed "Arrrrggggg". He pulled back fast, then pushed back in again, then back fast then back in again. She continued to scream through it. "Arrggggggggghhhhh".

I was worried that the neighbours would be knocking in a second.

Four or five thrusts like that and we watched my wife orgasm on his cock. Yup there it was. She was clearly cumming all over him. The feeling he was giving must have been amazing. I'd never seen her like this. Her tits were threatening to jump off her body as she shook through it.

Michelle capitilised on it "Good girl Emily, your white girl cunt is telling his big black cock that it is doing a good job.".

He continued thrusting into her, grunting as he moved and Emily was sort of answering in return. Each time he filled her up he was "Arrrhhh" she was "Unnnggghhh" back at him.

Michelle reminded us both "There's a long bare black cock inside you Emily. You have no protection. You're going to ovulate tomorrow. You're a fertile woman right now. If he cums inside you, your body will do what it's made for. You'll use his sperm to mix with your egg."

And we all heard it clear as a bell "YEESSSSSS" from my wife. I'd swear he started to move faster or harder hearing that.

Michelle looked at me, she removed her hand from my wife's belly and stood up. "Emily do you want it?"

"Nooooo ooohhhh goooaaaddddd."

It was almost funny how confused she was. He was really picking up the pace now and they were both moaning loudly. Michelle pushed on "He's getting ready to breed you Emily. To turn you into their black baby momma. You can do that. You want to do that." I could see his finger marks on her hips as he held onto my wife tightly, really trying to make sure he was getting deep and hard into her. "You want his baby. You want to get black bred."

We heard it again "Yessss oohhh gggaaawwdddd. Yessss cummmmminnnggg" as she started to cum again.

I found my voice "Do it, put a black baby into my wife".

I almost heard 3 smiles. And even though she's still cumming I see another tear from her eye. "Nooo Chris, uugghhhhgg" she cries out, closing her eyes, her body jerking.

That's all he needed to hear, somehow the timing is perfect. He stops pumping her, calls out a deep "Uggghhhh" as he pulls her hips hard back against him and he starts to fill her up.

His orgasm is strong. He howls through it. There is no gap between them. Every millimeter of his cock is inside my wife, deep up inside her body somewhere, right next to her cervix, her womb. Where he is injecting billions upon billions of sperm. His hot, salty, creamy, DNA filled sperm is being injected through his cock into my wife.

I can see his butt muscle pulsing in time with his roar as I can picture his balls emptying their load, jet after jet of his sperm shooting up his cock. The feeling must be amazing. For both of them.

Michelle commentates for us "That's it. It's happening. You're being bred Emily." she looks soo joyous "He's cumming inside you. You have a black man's cum inside you. It's going into your womb." She actually claps her hands. "It's done, the first naked black cock is breeding you." she claps again.

My wife moans "Ohhhhh gaawwwddd" I think she's stopped cumming but she's sort of jerking with him as he starts to slow down.

"Can you feel it?" Michelle asks her.

"Yeesssssss" my out of breath wife answers.

"Amazing, good girl. Oh my god that was soo amazing." Michelle looks up at me, then back to him. I too look at him. He has a light sheen of sweat on him and he is panting. He is still holding himself deep inside her, his hands holding her hips tightly. Michelle continues her job "That's it, it's done. Emily, your womb has only ever had Chris's cum in it before. It's where you made Claire. It's where you're now going to make a new baby. Maybe with this man's black cum." and she leans forward to again kiss my wife on the lips.

I'd completely forgotten the other man was even here. But he taps his mate on the shoulder as if to say my turn now. The one that just fucked my wife, releases his hands and I watch as his long thin cock slowly starts to slide out of my wife. Still amazed at the length of it. It's different to how it was earlier, it's now floppier and messier. It's clear that he's cum inside her, as it's frothy and a lighter colour. He quickly slides away off the bed and stands next to Michelle, who has now stood back up.

"No, wait" we hear Emily panting and her eyes are open as she watches the other man move between her legs, her wrists pulling at their ties.

I look across at him and then down his body over his huge belly to the monster sticking out from his groin. This cock is different. The other one pointed up, was long and hard as iron. This one points forward, is not quite as long but is thick. This one is ridged with prominent veins, snaking around it. It's not a pretty cock at all, but it fits this ogre of a man. It is already touching my wife's very shiny looking pussy lips when again we hear Emily say "No, wait." He stops, I half expected him not to.

Michelle puts her hand again on my wife's belly "Why?" making the point that the damage is done.

"Ohhh gaawwwdd this is soo wrong." She turns to me "Chris no, this is. Ohhh gawwd" and she quickly turned to look at the man between her legs, her eyes open wide, lifting her head up. I can see why as he's started to push into her already. So he didn't wait, I smile.

My sight is instantly pulled back to her pussy and I see it. The huge head of the black cock is gone. Most of Emily's pussy lips have also gone. Both are now pushed inside her. Stretching her. The lips I can see are tight, white and thin. This time I notice the contrast of the black cock against my pale wife is spectacular. It looks like some huge monster trying to attack the white skin. It continues to slowly slide in.

"Ohhh gooaaawwwdd, what is that. It's fucking huge." Emily calls out. "What theee ooowwwwww".

Michelle is doing something on her phone, sending a message maybe, before she looks up at Emily. "Yes dear this is a new big, fat, black, cock for your hungry cunt." she almost looks evil as she continues. "We have to ruin this cunt now. Make it only able to satisfy huge, long, fat cocks." I've seen this look on Michelle before, when the tattoos and nipple rings were done, during part of the hucow photos, and it continues to scare me. "We want you to need and crave these big cocks for your loose cunt. Your slutty cunt babes."

"Noooo" Emily moans to her "Ohhh gaawwdd" and drops her head down back onto the bed. Then she winces "Oawwww tooooo big." I looked down at her pussy to see half the cock is inside her now. It's really stretching her wide, I hope it doesn't really hurt. He pulls back out a little then pushes in more. This time her moan is more a pleasurable moan "Ohhhhh gooooddd soo full."

Michelle quickly adds "It won't be long my lovely friend. Another load of thick cum will be inside you." and she laughs. "Chris go change your condom, I think you need a fresh one.".

I don't move but look down at myself. I suddenly realise that I've cum in it, how did she know? I then remember coming while my wife was cumming on the cock while she received her first load. I remember feeling it but not being able to focus on it. The sight before me was so mind blowing.

Michelle then taunts Emily "Are you enjoying your second big black cock my dear?".

"Ummmmgggggg" was her only reply. I could see that he was starting to speed up with his fucking, it was sliding in and out with more ease now.

In a trance, I take a step back to change my condom as Michelle suggested. Stepping into the landing I reach for the door handle to close the bedroom door, I slowly pull it towards me.

"We have a fine ass white whore to breed." I hear the new man's voice for the first time as the last vision is of the black monster starting to move inwards again, to fill and claim her. I close the door in front of me as I am greeted by a loud moan from Emily "Ohhh god noooooo".

"Yesss" I hear Michelle reply, "This is what you've needed."

"Sooo big" from Emily, followed by a laugh from a man. Standing outside the door for a few moments, unable to move. I hear Michelle taunting her "This is it bitch, always thought you were better than me. You'll soon have more nigger seed in your, all-to-do womb. Your eggs will be swimming in it. These fat tits of yours will soon be even bigger and leaking." and she laughed.

My balls ached. I stumble to the other bathroom and quickly changed my condom. I was surprised to find that my cock was starting to get hard again already. My balls really aching. Slowing walking towards our bedroom, new condom on, listening to the fucking sounds. I stop at the door, I didn't want to disturb them right now. I need a moment. I went down the stairs and back into the TV room to sit in the empty room with the vision of what I just saw fixed in my head. Listening to my wife and her lovers above me. She was obviously thoroughly enjoying it.

"Uugggghhhhh" it's suddenly louder and I realise that the door is open to the bedroom. I turn my head to hear more. "Uuugggggggg tooo biiiigggg" I hear Emily moan. Then I hear the door close, heels on the stairs and then Michelle appears.

The biggest grin you can imagine on her face. "Gawd I couldn't stay in there, I'm too excited." and she grabs a boob, squeezes hard, closing her eyes. "It's happening Chris, Emily is taking black cock up there. Deep and un-protected, it's actually happening." I can't reply, I'm in a trance, I can still hear the "uugggggggsss" loudly through the house.

Michelle shudders herself a little and gathers her composure, looking at me "They're good boys they'll breed her well for you. She's enjoying every moment. You know you may have lost her?" I can only nod. "You realise that this is real Chris?".

"Yup"

She smirks "You'll have a black baby to bring up for the next 20 years Chris."

"Yup"

"But she might like these black cocks more than yours and want them more." I nodded and she quickly continued "You'd love her to become slut for black cock only wouldn't you." I don't nod or smirk, she knows.

She shakes her head a little and smiles as she hears another loud sound that was likely Emily cumming again. "When they're done, the boys will leave. You don't need to talk to them. But you must then go up to Emily straight away." She paused to check I was listening. "Chris pay attention a second." I nod again, sort of trying to pay attention more.

She starts again "When they're done they'll leave, it may be an hour or so. Then you are to go up and make sure Emily cums again at least once before she gets off the pillows." She stares at me. "Tell me what you're going to do Chris and why?".

"I'm going to make sure Emily cums after they've gone to trigger upsuck." I reply rather robotically and my cock twitches.

"Not from a text book you prick." Michelle chastises me but with a smirk. "Try again."

We can hear the moans are getting louder and the gaps are now only 1 second between each one. There's also been a bit of talking of some sort, but mostly male voices. Michelle has an idea and quickly fishes her mobile out. "This'll teach you." She points her mobile at me clearly recording a video now. She then walks back up stairs with the camera recording, I hear the door moving and her narrating. "Hi this is Emily, a white wife, oh look what's inside her slutty cunt. Oh and no condoms, oh my, and I know she's not on the pill." I hear the door close as she walks downstairs and appears with the phone facing me again.

"Try again" and she smiles an evil smile.

"Arrggguuggggg cummmmmmnnnngggg" can clearly now be heard from upstairs and I throb, my cock again rock hard. "I'm going to go upstairs and make sure that my wife cums when they're done. To make sure their sperm gets sucked deep into her womb." I clearly say to the camera, feeling like I'm going to cum right there.

"Who's they?" Michelle asks me.

"The two black men that are currently fucking Emily my wife."

"And why are they doing that, apart from the obvious." and she sniggers as the "ugggghhh" moaning starts again.

"They are trying to breed her, to put a black baby into my white wife." as I say that I judder and cum hard. Without even touching myself. "Uuuggghhh" I moan very quietly in comparison to the noises coming from upstairs.

"What just happened?" asks Michelle, even though she clearly knows having seen it many times before.

"I've just come into my condom."

She laughs and puts down the camera "Gawd I love you two. Make sure no condoms get near her upstairs but change yours as soon as possible. Again." She comes over to me, kisses me on the forehead and walks off, with a jiggle in her step, a bounce in her boobs as she goes out of our front door.

I'm left in this empty quiet room, again in a cum filled condom, fully dressed. My balls are really aching now. The only sounds are of Emily and now I can hear one of the men grunting with her and it's much faster now. Emily's "Uggggssss" and his "ggguuuuggghh" in unison. Real pistoning, hard and fast.

I can picture everything, I can imagine the two of them intertwined. His huge black cock deep inside her. Deep inside her pussy, really, really deep inside. I imagine being able to see and feel her lower stomach moving with each thrust. Almost like an alien inside her, which I guess it kind of is. Only a few weeks ago I was the only cock to have ever been inside her. Since then there have been quite a few. But tonight is different. Tonight has been planned. Tonight she will have black cum inside her and at some point In the next few hours she releases an egg.

I don't know what's going on up there now as the sounds have changed. There's a bit of quiet, maybe some moving around. Swapping men? Does that mean there's a second load of cum in her already? Oooh gawd, really. Some more footsteps upstairs, bed creaking. Oh god to see what's happened, I remember the camera, who's is it? God that's risky. I hear some muffled talking then clearly "Ohhh god it's big." clearly in Emilys voice. "Ohhh ggooddd arrrrgg" now crying out loudly. I jump up to standing. Then silence. "Ugggghhmm" and a screech of some sort, I bolt up the stairs. I don't want her hurt, what are they doing to her. A deep "uuuhhhhhhgggg" as I get to the bedroom door and reach for the handle. Turning the handle the door doesn't budge "Oh god, oh god, oh god oohhhh slow" Emily again.

"Emily what's going on are you ok?" rattling the door "Let me in."

"She's cool man, just getting used to us." the door replied to me with a laugh. I can hear her clearly panting now, fast like she's trying to catch her breath. "Oooohhh uggghhhh" I hear again.

"Emily you ok?"

"Uggghh hhhhh" I think she's saying yes and then "Ohhh gaawddd more but slow." ok I have my answer. Geezz what are they doing to her. I stand there unable to go away.

"She'll be ready soon." I hear them saying to each other, I guess. But ready for what, clearly they were already fucking. I'm confused and unable to picture what's happening in there. I take my hand off the doorknob to the sound of the bed creaking again. "Ohhh ggawwwddd" followed by deep breathing again. Still standing there, my cock still in my cum filled condom and starting to rise again, making my balls hurt more than just ache. Time to change that condom, again, while I hear more moaning and grunting happening. I pop across the hall to the bathroom and swap it over, while listening to all manor of grunts and wails from the bedroom. Now wearing a fresh condom on wobbly legs I walk across the hallway to the stairs. "That's it baby I told you you could take it, now you're ready." I hear one of them talking to her. More movement.

"Ohhh gawd I don't know, ugggghh." I hear her reply / moan to them. More confusion with me. I clearly hear juice sounds from her pussy at the same time as a rapid and loud "ugggh, uggghhh, ugggghh" as if something was thrust hard 3 times. I hear a phone ping through the fucking sounds then a mans voice "You still out there?" and I hear something at the door being moved and it opens a little. The big fat guy's face appears in the crack of the door and I see a half smirk. "Let him in." him? In? What? I try to look past him but I can't see through the tiny crack in the door.

"Uuggh, gugghgggh, gugghgggh" again another three hard thrusts I guess. "Sooo big" I hear Emily moan and then sounds of the bed, someone is moving around. "Arrgggg ggaawdd" my wife again.

He turns to face me again and says "Let him in" as I hear the doorbell ring. What? But I turn to see what's going on downstairs.

"Oh god, oh god, it's soo deep, please." Emily moans as I head downstairs. Clearly the first man is having another go on her.

I scoot down the stairs to see who the hell is at the door. Opening the door just as the sex sounds get louder. God this is going to need some explaining at, what, 3pm on a Friday afternoon? There in front of me this is a black man, he is smartly dressed, 50 to 60 years old, maybe older. He just smiles at me, looking past me up the stairs, clearly able to hear the noises.

No words are spoken but I know what he's here for. I passively stand to one side and let him in. He simply walks past me and heads up the stairs. He didn't look at me, just heads up towards my wife and those other two men. I close the door to the street, wondering if the neighbours saw him coming. Turning and looking up the stairs I watch him vanish into our bedroom with the door closing behind him. My wife's fucking sounds are now slightly quieter but still clearly ongoing.

I stand by the door for god knows how long, wondering how Michelle planned all this. Where she found them all and what was left for Saturday etc. In the end I moved into the kitchen to make a cuppa to settle my nerves. My heart banging still and needing a rest. At the same time everything upstairs appears to stop.

A long silence. No movement.

I hear the bed creak and stretch as someone moves. What are they doing now? Was she ok? Should I go check? I walk back into the TV room and sit again in the dark with my cup in hand.

A few minutes later, some mumbling and I hear a door open, the bedroom door. At the same time a quiet "Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhh." This one is drawn out and slow. Then silence, a door bangs quietly, another slow "ugggghhhhhhhhhhh" and footsteps on the stairs. One of them is coming down? Another slow groan from Emily as the thin man walks past me. I'm not sure if he notices that I'm here but he simply goes to the front door and lets himself out. Clicking it closed behind him. Well he can't get back in again now so I guess he's done. Who was the other man?

I stay there, my own cock and balls really throbbing. Listening to the slow moaning that indicated the fucking that she was receiving, again. Again I wonder, where did Michelle find these men? I hear the moaning start to speed up a little from its slow crawl, then it stops. I can hear some mumbling but I don't get up. No more moaning, no more bumping, just some mumbling. Then a really slow and loud "uggggghhhhhhgghghhhhhhh" the longest one yet, some sort of whimpering, then silence. Then mumbling followed by what sounded something like "My... Emily Hammer and I'm a... white ... black cock .... Me." then a shrill "ugggghh" that was fast and loud.

Then I hear him "Again", followed by Emily chanting "My name is ..... white ... black cock ... me." ugggghhhh

Him "Again", followed by a much clearer and louder "My name is Emily Hammer, I'm a married, white, whore for black cock. Please breed meeeeeee ugggggggg." and that distinct bang of the bed. Then just a "uuuggghhhhhh" bang, "ugghhhhhhh" bang, "uggghhghggg" bang, "ugghhhhgggg arrrrr ccuummming" bang, silence bang, silence bang.