A Wife's Decent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there's just the sound of a slow rhythmic bang after bang. Slow and steady and not a sound from Emily, nothing. This must go on for a good 10 minutes steadily increasing in speed. I've started to stroke my own cock sort in rhythm with the sound. Until bang, bang, bang, bang fast then silence. Complete silence. I can picture them all taking a break.

Another good few minutes, then sounds of the bed moving. And a few minutes later the bedroom door opening, the stairs as the fat man walks past to the front door, again no interaction with me, the front door closed and that's it. I hear some talking outside, I'm guessing the thin man waited for him. Then nothing. I can only imagine what the neighbours are thinking, two black men standing outside our house chatting. Very rare for these parts in the UK.

So upstairs is my wife and the new man.

Who?

I jump up and quickly mount the stairs, the bedroom door has been left open. I step to it and am amazed at what I see. Her hands have been freed and they are wrapped around this older black man. He is naked and on top of her. Her stockings have gone, as has her garter belt and bra. Her legs are wrapped around his back and his ass is slowly rising and lowering. I can only guess that he's inside her and they're fucking. Her ass off the pillows, she's now lying flat on the bed. The amazing part though is that they're kissing. It's an open mouthed, slow, lovers kiss. It instantly hits me in the heart, but I like it.

It's so intimate and loving. I can hear her mewing to him. They're both completely oblivious of me, in their own sexual world. Their mouths separate for a few moments and I hear my wife declare to him "Ohhh god yes. Ummmggghh" as they kiss again.

This time he manages to get some words out "You like my big cock inside you?"

She manages a reply through more kissing "Yessssss uggghhh."

He thrusts hard into her, with quick stabbing motions. She feels it and calls out "Ohhh goooddd sooo deep."

He chuckles "Good girl, take my nigger cock right up inside you." They kiss again before he continues "You feel like a swamp down there, little white girl. I like that a lot.". She just moans into his mouth. "You've got some huge tits here. I'm going to fill you with my cum. Do you want that?"

"Uggmmmmhhhhh yes. Ohhh gawwwwwd." and she hugs him tightly as they kiss more.

This is such a change around from what I saw when this started an hour or whatever ago. She was now kissing and asking to be filled up. Had she decided her fate was sealed and to just enjoy it or had the raw pleasure of it taken control? It was amazing to see her small pale frame wrapped around this bigger, darker one. Knowing that a piece of him was inside my wife and that she was enjoying exquisite pleasure from it. Her skin almost shone and glowed in contrast to his, it was as if he was night absorbing the light of the day.

Watching his slow hip movement as he stroked his cock in and out of her, continuing to make love with my wife. Yes, this looked more like making love than fucking and she was completely into it, into this journey, into the hopeful outcome. My wife was cuckolding me right in front of my very eyes. And more than just that she was willing trying to make a baby, an interracial baby. Her friend had made this all happen.

"Here comes my nigger seed." and he grunted pushing himself into my wife as far as he could. "Uggghhhh" he stopped moving and ejected more semen into my no doubt full wife.

"Yesss feed my womb with your seed. I want more of it." she kissed all round his face as he came "I can feel it, I can feel you spraying my inside." she closed her eyes.

His jerks slowed, catching his breath he just started to rock back and forth again inside her. Almost no stopping. She opened her eyes and looked surprised at him. She smiled at him as he informed her "Blue pill of wonder. I'm going to fuck you until I'm shooting sawdust for at least the next hour." Emily then looked really shocked and maybe even worried. He chuckled "You'll come at least another 5 times my love. All married white sluts like you do.". She looked upset at him and he chuckled again "Don't go thinking your special my lovely. I do this once a month.".

"Ohh ummmm" my wife was confused but clearly still enjoying the feelings. I was still amazed that they were ignoring me as they were. They obviously knew I was there, I had to be at least in their peripheral vision.

He continued to tease her "I have to help my brothers breed you married white bitches. There's a lot of you out there." he stopped fucking her and just rotated his hips stirring my wife's insides. "You're just a warm, wet, hole for me to enjoy. One that I use to spread my genes." and he leaned forward and started to kiss my wife. I half expected her to throw him off but she accepted his lips and tongue and they continued kissing.

Details

At that I decided to leave them to it for a bit. I wasn't needed nor could I help. I went downstairs, dazed and confused at how amazing and how crazy this all was. I spotted my mobile with a load of messages on it and two missed calls. They were all from Michelle..

'I hope you've kept the condoms and your white man's gizzz away from your wife. She needs to be properly black bred now. You're welcome. x x'

Another that read 'She enjoying it still? I almost can't believe that she's really done it. You ok?'

Then another 'God darn it Chris, I'm going to come back over there.'

I quickly facetime call her and she answered in seconds. "You guys ok over there?" She had a huge grin on her face.

"Yer I think so." I didn't like hearing myself like that so I quickly corrected "I mean, god darn it, yes. It's crazy."

"Did she cum for you to suck it up?"

"No they're still fucking up there?"

She looked genuinely shocked "Really, well I never. Those two boys really are doing well."

"They left a little while ago, it's the other guy." I had a feeling something was off here and her reply told me I was right.

"What other guy?" she looked concerned.

It panicked me "Errr the guy that came here earlier. He's currently upstairs fucking my wife right now."

"What other guy?" she repeated.

I stood up panicked and was about to run up stairs to, I dunno, show her, ask him his name. But she stopped me "Hang on a second." I stood and waited. "You're telling me that another black man came to your house. You let him in and right now he's barebacking your wife?"

Christ that sounded bonkers "Yup. I thought you.."

She smirked and cut me off, thinking to herself "She enjoying it?".

"Christ yes." and I couldn't help but smile. "Who is he?"

She shrugged over the camera "I genuinely don't know but I'll find out for you. Wow. Is she really enjoying it?" I nodded. "Show me, but don't disturb them."

I sneaked back up the stairs and fliped the phones' camera round. Standing in the doorway I aimed it at the lovers in my bed and watched the action through the phone screen. He was still rocking his hips back and forth slowly as he was rhythmically fucking my wife. She had her eyes closed this time and her head back, her mouth open, she was sighing as she enjoyed the feelings of his slow movement inside her. He was whispering to her.

"You're a dirty white slut, letting a stranger plough your cunt."

"Ummm" she moaned to him.

"Tell me again who you are and what you are."

She breathly answered him "I'm Emily Hammer, a white slut for black cock.".

"More"

She instantly continued "I will never say no to a brother, no matter what.".

"Why?"

It was as if he was trying to hypnotise her, surely this didn't work? "It's my job to pleasure every black cock that wants my white cunt." God it sounded like she meant it. It really sounded like she meant it.

"Good, we'll put" and he leaned up and grabbed one of her boobs "these fat tits of yours to good use feeding" he then played with her nipple ring while not missing a beat of his cock going in and out "many hungry babies."

"Ummm yes" and she started to jerk under him "Ugghhhh yeessssss goooodddd."

"Good girl, cum on my big dick. You'll make me fill you up again."

"Ugghhgaarrgggg" as she continued a strong hard orgasm.

He continued "Ohhh yes, there's a few kids gonna come outa your cooch yet love." and he chuckled. "Tell me again love."

Through her orgasm she tried "Ohhh gooddd, I love your cock."

He corrected her in another whisper "No not that, try again. Like I told you."

Panting this time as she informed us "I need big, black cock inside my cunt daily." He jabbed into her hard twice "Uggh, gugghhhgghhh. I will please any black man or woman." shit that was news to me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a black cock whore now." and she moaned as he again stirred his hips and cock for her "Ohhharrgggggg".

"A what?" and he grinned.

"A Black Cock Whore."

"Why?" he asked her again.

"Because I'm just fat tits and a tight hole for black people."

"Ummm that's right baby. Do you promise me all this."

"Yes, I promise."

"What do you promise?"

"I promise to give you my body, huggghhhhh always."

And they started to kiss again. Damn I was hard as a rock again, what the hell was this guy doing. I then remembered that Michelle was still on the phone. I quickly flipped the camera and crept down the stairs.

"Well shit" were the first words from her. "I like him a lot. Damn." and she laughed. I laughed a little too, a nervous laugh, I understood but wasn't sure I liked her acceptance of him. My cock was like a rock, but my balls ached badly. "How many loads have been dumped in her?".

What a question, what a way to put it "I dunno" I started counting "I think at least 5.".

"Good, that's a good start." a good start? Good lord.

"What is he making her say Michelle, is that you? I don't understand it." I did but I didn't like it, my cock did but it sounded dangerous.

She chuckled "He's conditioning her honey."

"What?"

"He's sort of hypnotising her, while her brain is wired, he's planting suggestive thoughts into her mind. I think." I took a moment to take that in before she continued. "When he's done" and she laughed "go do your thing as we planned. I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded "Michelle".

"Yer"

"Thank you" I really meant it. As crazy as it was.

"Teehee you're welcome." and she hung up.

It's Done

After Michelle had hung up I stood in the quiet, empty, TV room again for what felt like hours. I was trying to listen to what was going on up stairs. This man was so much quieter than the others. He was taking his time, having his way, trying to reprogram my wife. I guess, much like I had done over the last few months. I could hear the odd, squeak of the bed and the whimper of my wife, but not much else really.

Michelle had clearly taken screen shots of the video call just now as she'd forwarded a few to me. I'd looked at them and zoomed in on their attached hips and their faces kissing. It was crazy to see.

In the end my legs started to ache and I sat down. This had all started at 2pm and it was now gone 5pm. My wife had been fucking for the last 3 hours, non stop. I didn't know that was possible.

After what sounded like a long break from any noise I heard the stairs creaking. Someone was coming down. A few moments later he appeared, walking past me. He just about paused a second when he saw me, smiled, nodded, and was gone. That was it? Standing on shaky legs managed to get up the stairs to our bedroom.

Emily is still laying there but her eyes are closed, she is covered in sweat, a fine sheen of it. The smell of sex was almost toxic. Her wrists are re-tied, and her hips are raised again but I feel like there's another pillow there. She is panting, like she's just run a race, her amazing tits are raising and falling. She senses me, opens her eyes and looks over at me. Her makeup is smeared, and she smiles at me. A weak smile, but a smile all the same. "Help me" and she wriggles her wrists and hips a little to indicate she wants assistance. She starts to walk her heels and hips off the pillows. I step forward to help her and instantly remember Michelles instructions.

I reach for her hips and hold her still, locking eyes with her. She looks confused at me. I look down at her pussy. Oh my god ... I never imagined I'd see anything like that. Her whole crotch area is soaked, you can't even see the wet patch on the top pillow as it's all the same shade. Her pussy is red and open, it's gaping at me, clearly a good inch open. It looks angry and wet, it looks soaked. Like I would imagine an old whores pussy would look. I can see inside her, I can see the cum sitting in her, coating her walls, sitting as a puddle deep inside her. She tries to move her hips but I hold her firm, "Chris let me down" I look back at Emily's eyes and I drop to my knees on the end of the bed and lean forward. "Nooo Chris, noooo" she moans as my tongue starts to touch her lips. Working my way around. I think soothing and helping her. Doing it slowly and lovingly. The taste, the taste is out of this world.

"I know what you're doing Chris, please don't." but I carry on. I feel her wiggle to try to get away. I find her clit and lick it "Ohhhh" she moans very quickly, clearly they didn't pay much attention to that part of her. "Enough Chrirrsss" she moans again as I start to really work on her pussy. I have to start swallowing from all the juices that are being worked up. "Oohhhhh ggggggggddd" and she's no longer fighting me. Her hips moving more in time with my tongue than trying to get away. I increase my efforts, trying not to lick too much up but trying to make her cum.

"Chris I can't again, oooh gggaawwwd." she whimpers at me. With one hand I reach around the pillows and under a leg to place my hand on her lower belly, above her womb. Imaging that I can feel all the cum in there. It doesn't take long for the familiar breathing change and the back spasms to start. "Uugggghhh" she moans again as another cum racks through her body. I feel her pussy juddering and twitching. I'd swear I hear a gurgle of some sort from deep within her womb followed by another "uugghghggg" and she slows. Panting again.

I quickly move myself to get next to her and kiss her on the lips as I undo her first wrist. "God I love you, are you ok?" I ask her. She weakly kisses me back "Yes babes, I need to rest." I undo the other wrist and massage them both slightly as they're clearly sore. I kiss her again. "Thank you".

She smiles back at me. "I can't believe it." She puts both hands over her womb on her lower stomach and looks down her body. "I can't believe I've done this." She looks over at the camera then back at what she can see of her raised pussy. I stand and start to move the pillows but she stops me. Somehow she blushes and says "Wait a second honey" that blows me away. She smiles at me and I look back at her pussy. I can see that it's still open a good inch, I can still see inside her, it's still very red and I can still see cum in there. Though I'm telling myself it's not as much. "What do I look like?" she asks. She can tell that I'm staring.

"Beautiful baby, like an open flower." I take a deep breath, unable to take my eyes away.

"Really?" she asks me.

"Do you want to see?" I ask her back, I detect a nod from her. I reach for her phone off the nightstand and take a picture for her. I then get it on screen and hold it infront of her as her hands are still over her womb. She gasps as she sees it. "Ohhh gawd." and a tear falls from an eye. "I'm ..." she can't even find the words and closes her eyes.

"You're amazing and beautiful Emily. Your pussy has never looked better, look at it again." She opens her eyes and focuses. "You really think so" she asks me.

"God yes and I lean over it and kiss it again." She giggles and tells me "It looks well used though."

"Ummmm I know. I love it." We both giggle.

A few minutes later and the pillows are gone, the light is off, the camera is off, the door is closed. She wanted to shower, but didn't have the strength. Me in my PJs' and a naked cock, her wearing just a set of knickers under the duvet. I caressed her as we talk.

"You know this really could be it, a black baby could start growing inside me. This is not a fantasy anymore, this is real." she posed the question that wasn't a question to me. "Do you really want this, you know it's for a very very long time?" there's the question. "I have their cum inside me."

I swiftly reply "For many years I've wanted this. Now it's starting to happen, I couldn't be happier. Another child will be amazing, we're great parents. I love you so much." I feel myself getting hard again.

"It would be nice to be a mum again. But people will look and comment and stare." she sounds concerned.

"So, and good, I don't care." I feel myself twitch picturing it. I hug her tighter and kiss her on the lips.

"I think you like that bit a bit too much."

"Maybe." I quickly turn the tables. "Did you enjoy making the baby?" she blushes and nods. "A lot or a little?" I quiz deeper.

"Couldn't you tell?" she looks deep into my eyes. I smile, she knows it's ok to carry on, or in fact I needed to hear it. "Some of the things they did hurt, but in a good way." she reached for my cock whilst she told me "I've never felt anything like it, so full, soo very full. They were huge. Ridiculously huge. I thought I'd rip or something, but they told me they knew what they were doing." She started to stroke me. "I actually still feel full down there, I think it's all the cum. There was a lot. My clean panties are soaked again already. I'm leaking.'' She knew exactly what to say. "I've never cum so many times before, it was like a ... drug."

"A drug that you want more of?" I asked, almost panting. She closed her eyes not wanting to look at me and breathed deeply. "You'll need it again won't you?" I asked her. She nodded, eyes still closed. "It's ok, I like that, a lot."

She opened her eyes "I still love you though."

I replied "I know and me too. That last man.." I left it there.

She sighed and looked at me, opening her eyes "Yer?"

"You said things with him?" I paused, I wonder if she was wondering what I heard. She just looked at me. So I pressed. "He really liked you." still no reply from her "You really liked him." She closed her eyes. "You were his slut. You promised him things." I saw a tear roll again. "It's ok love. Tell me."

I could see this was hard and that she was tired. "It was in the moment love, I'm sorry." I gave up and left it. It wasn't worth pushing and she was probably right. We stared into each others eyes a moment. Then she closed them slowly and whispered "I'm a black cock slut now Chris. I'll always say yes to any new black man." and she sighed.

It was as if she believed it, or she was telling herself that she should believe it? I wasn't sure. With her eyes still closed she whispered to herself again "I will have a few black babies now." another sigh. "Black men will love my udders." A long silence before she announced "I may only want black cock from now on Chris. My cunt is theirs now.".

Geeezus I wasn't sure what that meant or if that was the bloke again. I think she was testing me. So I asked her "What was so special about their cocks love?"

She ignored me and repeated "I'm a black cock whore now Chris.". I started to think that this was stupid after one session with a few black men. But then I remembered that this has been building for months. This was a current culmination of our efforts.

She thought for a second and answered my question "Their size, but it's not like a dildo, it feels different when it's real. And when they know how to use it. And when they cum." she sighed and smiled at me closing her eyes. Clearly running out of steam. "I can't believe I might be pregnant with a black baby after this." and with her free hand she reached up and squeezed a boob, tweaking a nipple. She sighed and continued "God I loved it so much. I feel like I could cum again right now just remembering it." She opened dreary eyes again and looked at me. "I liked Clyde."