A Wife's Decent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, "Because he had the biggest cock?" though I wasn't sure which one was Clyde. She smirked. "I've never felt so full with him, but it was more. He was controlling." I nodded and let her continue. "He said that he'll see me again. No that's not right, what did he say." I could see her thinking "Something about Tuesday and meet his brothers." she closed her eyes. "He was very excited at the thought that he was putting a baby in me. God he was powerful and big, he wanted to stretch me." she sighed as her thoughts were back to being full again. Taking a hand off her boob she wrapped it around my head and brought me in for a kiss. Her other hand letting go of my throbbing cock. What does she want, she wants me to make love to her?

Of course she does, I go to reach for a condom. She senses that and corrects me with a smile and a forceful hand on my shoulder pushing me down. At the same time she rolls onto her back and slowly spreads her legs wide, whilst raising her knees up. Almost under her breath she as she's pushing me down she mumbles "I'm a black cock whore now Chris. My cunt only takes black cock now." and she nodded towards her night stand.

Following her line of sight, I see a large life like dildo standing straight up. It's huge, black and with a suction cup on the bottom. "And Clyde's huge black cock fit nicely after that." I guess it was a present left by them? I was now between her legs staring at her soaked kickers. She hasn't showered and looks and smells amazing. Her knicker crotch is completely soaked, the bed sheet under her is wet, her thighs are wet. Using one hand she pulls her gusset to one side and the her other hand goes to the back of my head drawing me in. Her pussy is still a little open, very red and swollen. I move my tongue to her lips "This is what you wanted yes?" she quietly asks "My slutty used pussy. Ummmm" I don't reply I just worship her, she has done this for me. For us or for me? I lick and suck, listening to her purrr. "I'm going to do it again." Music to my ears, I think. "Uggghhh they called me a slut for black cock babes." God yes "uuhhhhgggg" she trembled lightly as it built. "He said that I was just a hole for his genes. Ohhh gggaawwwwd. And that I had to fuck all blackkkkk coccckkksss alllwwwaaaysssss" and she started to cum.

Fast and light, her hands both lose their grip and drop where they are. The release of the grip on her knickers snaps it back and it hits my nose. I pull it across her slutty hole, ummm yes that's what it is now. I kiss it one more time and wriggle back up the bed.

She's asleep. I kiss her lightly on her lips. Letting her taste herself and them. "I love you so much Emily. Sleep well" Her legs fall down and we both fall into a deep sleep at 6pm on a Friday evening.