A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 05 - Book Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That explains why the seat is sticky, I thought, not finding anything to clean myself up.

I unlocked the booth and looked around outside, and seeing no one, I ran to the door leading out to the main store. Looking around, I could not see anyone in the store, so I crawled to the counter as quickly as possible.

Seeing the cum on my face and tits and my top in my hands, Beth smirked at me.

"I guess you serviced your first John."

"What the hell are you talking about? I am not a fucking prostitute. He had my top, which you must have given him, and wouldn't return it until I sucked him off," My voice had risen as I was talking, and the last was almost shouted at her.

Beth got mad at my tone. "Get the fuck out of my store, you two-bit whore! I don't know who the hell you think you are coming in here and sucking some guy off and thinking that it's ok to yell at me.

"You had better fucking believe I will tell Pop what a fucking bitch you are and how you are nothing but a common alley whore. I am sure he will stop talking to you and find someone of more quality to play his game with." She yelled at me, standing inches away as I knelt before her.

I realized I had pissed her off and didn't want her to tell Pop. I had done so much already that they wanted, and the thought of it all being for nothing scared me.

"I am so sorry, Beth; I didn't mean to yell at you. I don't know why I sucked him off other than he had my top and would not give it back unless I did." I said, close to tears.

Beth looked at me frowning, looking like she felt sorry for me.

"I will not stand for a slut to yell at me, so if you are sincere about your apology, I will overlook your outburst this one time."

"Now, on the topic of you being a fucking prostitute. You got paid for sucking off a stranger. That is the textbook definition of a whore. I can understand that you didn't know that was what you were doing, but it's still no excuse for you to lie to me or yourself about what you did."

Thinking about it that way, I guess she was right. Even though I had only done it to get my top back, I still had sucked off a stranger for a $20 top. I knelt there completely naked with a stranger's cum drying on my face and breasts, looking at the floor while she continued.

"Well, I guess we are done for today. I have your skirt and the package of things that Pop wanted you to take."

She made a show of smelling the air. "You smell like a whore, and I am tired of the stench. Go ahead, get dressed, and take your things with you before I change my mind."

"Do you have anything I can use to clean off the cum?" I asked quietly

"Really slut? Do you think I keep cum rags around here for the whores to clean up their messes? Take your fingers and scope the cum off your face and eat it. The rest, leave until Pop allows you to clean it off."

I looked at her and then back at the floor before scoping the mess off my face and eating it. After I got as much as would come off, I rubbed the rest into my skin and pulled my top over my head. The top stuck obscenely to my tits, and you could see the nipple clamps. I put on my skirt and jacket before reaching for the bag I had come for.

"What is your cell number? I have a couple of things I want to send you."

I gave her my number and, taking my things, I left the store. As I opened the door, Beth called out to me. "Did you cum slut?"

I noticed my legs were shaking, and I had difficulty looking her in the eye. "No," I told her.

"No, what slut?"

"No, Mistress, I followed your directions and didn't cum"

"Good slut. Since you almost listened to the rest of the instructions, you must sit in your car and finger yourself before leaving. Pull your skirt up so you are sitting on the seat with your bare ass, and pull up your top, exposing your breasts.

"I want you to take the chain on your nipple clamps and wind it through the steering wheel so you can't sit back in the seat without pulling your nipples. Take a picture of yourself and send it to Pop."

"After you send the picture, you may finger fuck yourself until you cum. I want you to force yourself back into your seat when you orgasm, pulling very hard on your nipples.

"Take another picture of yourself, making sure that I can see your breast stretched out by the nipple clamps, and send that one to me. After you do that, take the nipple clamps off and put them in your bag and go home.

"I had better see your slutty naked self in the pictures clearly, as well as the sign for the store in the background. Understand?" Beth asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I managed to stammer out before fleeing the store for the safety of my car.

I looked around but didn't see anyone, so I pulled my skirt up to my waist and sat on my leather seat. Glancing about again, I removed my jacket and pulled my top up until the top bunched under my chin. I unhooked the chain from one of the clamps, winding it around my steering wheel a few times before reattaching the chain to the clamp.

I pushed back on the steering wheel until the chain was holding my breasts straight out from my chest, feeling a painful burning in both my nipples. Feeling behind me, I still was about an inch out before I would touch the seat.

I took the first picture and sent it as instructed. Then I started fingering my clit with my right hand while pushing myself away from the steering wheel with my left. I slipped a finger, then two, into my pussy and could feel myself getting closer to a powerful orgasm.

As I crested, I pushed as hard as possible against the steering wheel, forcing myself back into my seat. The pain was intense, and it seemed to force my orgasm to greater heights as I came, squirting all over my seat, soaking the leather.

When I had calmed down, I spread my legs as wide as I could and took another picture showing my poor nipples, making sure I had the store sign in the background. Looking at the picture, I saw a pregnant slut torturing her nipples, pulling her heavy breasts far away from her body.

You could see my pubic hair, the soaked seat I was sitting on, and the bookstore sign in the background. Satisfied, I moved back towards the steering wheel and unhooked the chain from my nipples before removing the clamps.

I felt like screaming as I removed each clamp. My nipples were a deep purple and distended at least two inches from my breasts. I put the clamps in the bag with the rest of the stuff and gently pulled my top down, almost crying when the fabric settled against my nipples.

I had considered not wearing the jacket, but the shirt was see-through. The jacket hurt as I moved, and it rubbed my nipples, but there was no help for it. Dressed the best that I could, I sent the final picture as instructed and started home.

While driving, I received a couple of text messages, so when I got to a traffic light, I looked at them while waiting. The first was from Beth.

God, you are such a fucking slut. The pictures of you got me so hot I had to finger myself for relief. I hope you enjoy them as well as I do.

I opened the pictures and was shocked. The first showed me bent over by the counter and someone pushing a butt plug into my ass.

The following picture had me on my knees, eating Beth's pussy. The cropped image makes it impossible to see her face, but you can see me very well.

The following picture was from behind, showing her walking me toward the rear of the store. You could see my breasts hanging down and the plug in my ass.

She took The following picture of me in the booth after she left me. I was sitting on the bench watching the video with my legs spread and three fingers inside my pussy.

The next one was a side view and showed me kneeling with about 4 inches of the black dick I was sucking in my mouth.

The following picture was from behind me, showing my ass and the rear of my pussy, along with the back of my hand, which was firmly embedded inside my pussy.

The following picture was another side view but higher, showing my lips meeting the crouch of the man I was sucking off.

The last picture was of me in my car, showing my stretched breasts and several men standing outside, jacking off while watching me masturbate inside my vehicle.

I was in shock.

Beth had recorded everything I had done today. I also wondered if she had a video of the acts when I noticed another email from her which contained a video. I started to open the video when the car behind me started blowing its horn.

The light had changed while I was looking at my phone. I waved to the car behind me and started driving. I could not believe I had performed in front of a group of men so focused on my orgasm that I didn't notice them clustered watching me.

It seemed to take forever to get home, but it could not have been more than 15 minutes. Pulling into our parking spot, I glanced around. It was getting dark out, and most of the neighbor's lights were still off.

I turned off the dome light and cautiously opened the door. Exiting the car, I noticed several globs running down the vehicle's side.

Shit, the men who watched me in the parking lot must have cum on the car, I thought, feeling disgusted.

It was getting late, but I would have to do something before Ken saw it and asked questions.

I grabbed the bag Beth had sent me home with and ran inside before anyone saw me. Putting the bag and my phone on the sink in the bathroom, I changed into jogging pants and a tee shirt. My nipples hurt so much that I could not stand a bra, so I decided it would do for now.

Grabbing paper towels and leather cleaner, I went back to the car. It took a few minutes, but I could clean up the mess. After hiding the bag in my closet, I grabbed my wallet and headed to the local car wash to clean my car. It took about half an hour, but I was relieved when I got home.

12