A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 04 - Dreams

Story Info
Lisa dreams about her outing at the mall.
3.7k words
4.39
8.2k
14

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped Ken would be there when I got home, but the house was dark. Sighing to myself, I put my things away. It might be best that he wasn't home. I know what he would say about spending money on clothes I didn't need considering how things were, and I didn't want to explain how I got them for free.

Wondering where Ken was, I sent him a text.

Hey babe. Will you be home for dinner tonight?

Almost immediately, he responded.

Sorry sweety, I am stuck here for a while.

It's ok. Love you!

Love you too.

Great, another dinner alone, I thought as I started digging through the pantry to find something to cook.

After putting dinner on, I went through the clothes in my closet. In the back of the closet were several outfits that I hadn't worn since before we were married.

I was a little depressed after most of the outfits didn't fit, but the ones I could get into, I took pictures for Pop. None of the outfits would be considered slutty. I just hoped they would be good enough.

I sent the pictures to Pop and ate dinner, who replied about twenty minutes later.

Take the white sheer blouse from the first picture and the black skirt and jacket from the last image.

You are not allowed to wear any underwear.

Do you have some heels that are at least two inches tall?

Take a snapshot of that outfit standing in front of the mirror and send it to me.

Don't button the jacket; I want to see your breasts in the picture.

Take another picture with you bending over, facing away from the mirror, with your legs spread a little.

I want to see if the skirt is short enough to allow me to see your ass in the photo.

Dressed in the outfit, I looked in the mirror. I could see my areola's through the sheer blouse. As my pregnancy progressed, my areolas went from a light pink to a darker brown.

Glancing at the skirt, I saw it came down about two inches below the bottom of my ass. I knew from experience that bending over would cause it to ride up and show my ass. I took the pictures that Pop had requested and sent them to him.

You look great, Lisa.

You should be proud of your body and not try to hide it.

Tomorrow mid-morning, I want you to drive to the address below.

Go inside and talk to Trina.

Her name is Beth. I have asked her to get some things together for you.

Do whatever she tells you to do.

If you don't follow directions, the game ends, and I will not contact you again.

I looked at the address he sent and could not place the area of town, but I didn't have to worry about that tonight. I cleaned the kitchen, curling up on the couch to talk to Ken. After five rings, he answered, sounding out of breath.

"Hey baby, I was just thinking about you," Ken said as he answered the phone.

"Hey, how are things going?" I asked him.

"It's been pretty boring, actually," he told me.

"Does that mean you can come home early?" I asked, getting excited.

"Not likely. My boss is in, and no one will go home until after he does. I guess it will be somewhere around 10 pm before I leave."

There goes seeing him tonight, I thought, my excitement crushed.

"Did you at least get something to eat?" I asked, trying not to sound catty.

"Yeah, Bob bought dinner for the team as a thank-you for all the hard work."

"That was nice of him." I had met Bob a couple of times at company functions. Ken liked having him as a boss, but I always felt uncomfortable around him.

"It sounds like you guys are having a party," I said. I could hear muffled music in the background, along with occasional shouting.

"No, that's Tim's playlist. Bob said we could listen to music since all the suits were gone for the day."

I could hear someone in the background calling Ken's name.

"Hey honey, I have to go."

"It's ok, love you," I told him.

"Love you too," he said, ending the call.

I sat on the couch wondering if Ken was at a club or something but quickly dismissed that as nonsense. While I didn't like Bob, I knew he was a very laid-back manager, allowing the guys to have a little fun at work after hours. He said it helped keep the morale up, and I know Ken has loved working there since Bob started.

I got off the couch and got ready for bed. It only took a few minutes after I got comfortable in bed before I fell asleep. My last thought was about the girl in the lingerie store and her comment about straight girls.

My dreams were more vivid than usual and revolved around what I had done today. It started with me in the dressing room. I was standing naked with my legs spread and my arms behind my head. Trina finger fucking me, stopping right before I reached an orgasm.

"Please," I begged her.

"Please, what slut," she asked with a smile.

"Please let me cum."

"I don't know. What's in it for me?" Trina asked, roughly fingering my soaked pussy again.

"Whatever you want," I told her breathing hard and approaching a massive orgasm.

"Anything slut?"

"Yes, please just let me cum," I begged, panting. I was so close I knew I could not take much more of this teasing.

"Ok, slut. You will do what I tell you?" Trina asked, pulling my body closer to her.

"Yes."

Our lips were only an inch away from each other. I could feel Trina's breath on my face and the heat from her body. I suddenly realized she was nude as her nipples pressed into mine. I moaned a little louder, but she quickly ended them by capturing my mouth with hers.

I had never kissed another woman before. Her lips felt so different than Ken's. Her lips were soft and seemed to melt into mine. I was so turned on, knowing I was just seconds away from one of the best orgasms of my life.

"Cum for me slut," Trina said, breaking the kiss.

It seemed like I had only been waiting for her permission because I exploded in a massive orgasm, squirting my juices down my legs and soaking the floor.

"That's a good slut," she told me, stepping away from me a little before opening the door to the dressing room. I started to reach for something to cover myself.

"I didn't tell you to move or cover anything up slut," Trina told me, moving behind me and slapping my ass. Without her in front, I was suddenly visible to the people in the waiting area outside the dressing room.

The husband from earlier was sitting there, staring at me. The look on his face went from surprise to a smirk very quickly. I watched in shock as he reached down to rub his dick through his pants. His wife turned toward me. I could see how angry she was.

"What the fuck is your problem bitch?" she yelled.

"I am so sorry. It's not my fault I didn't open the door," I told the new woman, backing away as she approached.

Trina grabbed my shoulders, turning me around to face her. I could feel the other woman behind me and tried to turn around, but Trina held my neck tightly.

"You said anything I wanted slut" she whispered into my ear before sitting back on the bench and pulling me towards her wide-open legs.

"Wait, no, I don't want to do this. This is wrong. I don't..." Trinia cut off my complaints with a finger on my lips.

"You said anything slut," Trinia said, forcing me to my knees before pulling my face into her wide-open pussy.

I held my breath and refused to open my mouth.

"You know she is such a bitch. She is always teasing but never doing anything to help the people she teases. Leaving them to fend for themselves." Trina told the woman behind my unprotected ass while holding my face against her pussy.

I could smell Trina's pussy, and realized that it didn't smell as bad as I thought it would.

"I watched her teasing my poor husband. You know he is only human, you know. This slut showing off her body, then having sex right in front of him, well, it has gotten him all worked up.

"You know where I come from sluts have better manners.

"Maybe she just needs some encouragement."

I felt a hand on my ass and shivered at the light stroking I got before the hand slipped slowly down the crack of my ass. The person played with my asshole, and only Trina holding me against her pussy kept me from pulling away.

I felt a finger gently slide into my soaked pusy before moving it in and out, making squishing sounds. I moaned into Trina's pussy, causing her to pull my face harder against her.

The fingers pulled out of my pussy and traveled back to my asshole. I groaned into Trina's pussy as a finger was forced slowly into my ass. I could feel tears running down my face as the finger began fucking my virgin asshole.

"She licking you yet?" the woman asked Trina.

"No, the slut moaned a few times, but no tongue," Trina replied.

"Stupid bitch. I guess being nice is not what it takes to get her to follow directions," She said as the finger was pulled out of my ass. I felt the person behind me move away, and before I could wonder where she was going, I felt a sharp pain in my ass, followed by the sound of a belt hitting skin.

I had not been spanked since I was a little girl, and the pain was everything I remembered it to be. I tried to pull away but felt a weight settled on my back. Someone was leaning on me, keeping me on my knees.

"Did she start licking yet?" the woman asked Trina.

"No, just jerking around trying to get away."

"I guess she wants more. Go ahead, honey, and beat the sluts ass until she starts following directions," she said to someone.

I tensed, waiting for the next strike, and after what seemed like hours, I felt the belt strike my ass again. They kept hitting my ass, moving around but not pausing much between strikes.

I was sobbing, and tears ran down my face, but I refused to do what they wanted. This seemed to go on forever before the woman spoke again.

"Is this helping her to get properly motivated?" she asked Trina.

"No. The slut is sobbing and crying but not licking."

"Let me try and see if we can get this slut motivated. Hand me the belt," the other woman ordered someone.

There was a shuffle, and the person sitting on my back got off me, only to be replaced with a larger person. I realized then that the woman had been sitting on my back, and now that spot must have been taken by her husband as they switched positions.

I didn't have to wait long before I felt the belt again. I suddenly had a shooting pain right in the middle of my pussy. The belt had hit directly over the lower part, almost to my asshole. I screamed, but no sound came out.

"That's better. The bitch at least opened her mouth this time," Trina told the other woman.

"Come on slut. I know you want to do this. Just stick out your tongue and start licking," Trinia said while soothingly stroking my hair.

I felt another strike. This time right on my asshole. The pain was more intense than anything I had felt in my life. I tried to get up and away from the woman with the belt, but between Trina holding my neck and her husband sitting on my back, I couldn't move.

"Whatever you just did, keep doing it. I don't think it will take much more before the slut follows directions," Trina said, laughing.

I tensed for another strike on my asshole, but it hit my clit instead. The pain exploded in my pussy, traveling through my nipples to my brain. I could not take it any longer and pushed my tongue into Trina's pussy.

"That did it. The bitch is licking like a pro now," Trina said, moaning.

She tasted better than I thought she would. I noticed that the more I licked, the wetter she got. I could hear her moaning, and before long, she started squirting her cum into my open mouth.

I swallowed what I could, the rest running down my face and chin. Trina held my face against her pussy until her orgasm subsided before pushing me away.

"Not bad for a straight girl," she said, sliding back a little so she could stand up. "You want some?" Trina asked the other woman.

"Not yet. The bitch should help solve the problem she created with my husband first. I know he loves blow jobs, but good girls don't do that, so he has not had one since we started dating.

"He keeps trying to get me to do it for him, but I keep telling him only sluts do that. Ironically, we have a slut right here who can take care of things for him."

I felt her husband get off my back and move around before me. He was nude, his rigid dick bobbing about between his legs.

It looked to be the same size as my forearm. The husband sat in the spot Trina had been in, grabbed two fists full of my long hair, and pulled my mouth towards his dick.

For some reason, I refused to open my mouth. Deep down, I knew I would be punished for refusing to suck the husband, but I didn't care. I am not a slut, and if they wanted me to behave like one, they would have to force me.

"The stupid slut won't open her mouth," the man said after several attempts to get me to open my mouth. I could feel the precum covering my lips and cheeks, mixing with the juices from Trina. I felt someone sit down on my back again and tensed, waiting for what I knew was coming.

"Well, we know how to fix that. Don't we bitch?" the other woman asked before striking me again on my asshole, causing my mouth to open to scream.

Wasting no time, her husband forced his dick into my open mouth, hitting the back of my throat and causing me to gag.

It was as if he was masturbating and using my mouth as he moved my head up and down. He would pull almost out before slamming back in, hitting the back of my throat painfully.

"Come on bitch, swallow my dick like a good slut," he told me as he fucked my face savagely.

"Let's see if we can help her out," his wife said, striking my pussy and asshole hard with his belt.

I was crying now, but no matter how hard I tried, I still could not get his dick past the back of my throat. After several strokes, she stopped, and I felt someone pull my pussy lips apart, exposing the tender insides of my pussy to the cold air in the room.

Before I could think much about what was next, I felt the belt strike my pussy again, with the tip curling inside my vagina. My brain was overloaded with the pain, and I realized I was having another massive orgasm at the same time. The husband took advantage of my distraction and, with one more stroke, managed to ram his dick down my throat.

"That fixed her," he told his wife. "She is deep-throating like a pro now," he grunted as he pulled his dick almost out before slamming it forward and deep into my throat.

He would hold it here until it felt like I would pass out before pulling it out and doing it again. He was slow at first but soon was fucking my face like a pussy going in and out fast before he forced it in and started cumming into my throat. He pulled his dick out of my throat and finished his last spurt in my mouth before falling back, pulling his entire dick out.

"Swallow the cum slut," he told me, looking me in the eyes

I sobbed, trying to catch my breath, ashamed of what I had just done. Before any more punishment came, I swallowed the cum he had left in my mouth.

"Good slut," he said, patting my head like a dog.

He looked over my shoulder at his wife. "Thanks, babe, that was the best blow job ever."

"Well, there is one more thing you always ask for, and there is no way I am going to give it to you, but you can use the slut for it," she told him.

He stood up and moved behind me. I had no idea what they were talking about, but I was scared they would hurt me some more.

While I was waiting for the subsequent abuse at their hands, his wife moved in front of me and sat down. She was nude with medium-sized breasts and a shaved pussy. She smiled evilly at me and spread her legs on either side of my head.

"Dive in bitch," she told me, pointing to her pussy.

I knew that I would have to do it either way and not wanting any more pain, I started licking her like I had Trina. She grabbed two hands full of my hair and pulled me tighter into her pussy.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as I licked and sucked on her pussy, trying to get her off so it would be over. I felt hands on my ass and tensed and started to pull away from the woman to protest. I was doing what they wanted, so why would they hurt me again?

"Easy bitch since you are doing what I want, there is no reason to hurt you. Just relax and enjoy," she said, coaxing me back to licking her pussy. I heard her moans and thought I must be doing well. I felt a finger stroking my clit before being pushed into my pussy.

"The bitch is soaked," her husband said as what I assumed was his finger left my pussy. I felt something much larger pushing in its place and again tried to escape.

"Listen bitch. Either you follow directions, or we will beat you until you do. Just relax and enjoy my husband fucking your slutty pussy. He is one of the best fucks I have ever had," she told me, pulling on my hair until I resumed licking her.

He resumed pushing his dick into me slowly until he was in.

"Fuck she's tight," he said as he bottomed out.

He waited a minute for me to get used to him before slowly fucking me. He would pull out until just the head was inside before pushing forward, burying his entire length deep inside me.

As I loosened up for him, he picked up his speed and started fucking me harder. I kept licking his wife and soon realized she was approaching an orgasm like I was. I tried harder to get her there simultaneously, hoping this would all be over.

I looked up at his wife and noticed her staring at me, watching my face as I approached my orgasm. I watched her climax seeing her close her eyes, tense, and start jerking as she came. I continued licking her as my orgasm approached quickly on the heels of hers.

She let some of the strain off my hair allowing me to move a little way from her pussy, and just as I was about to cum, she looked up at her husband.

"Now," was all she said, but I felt him pull out of my pussy, leaving me hanging right at the point of having an orgasm.

I started to protest when I felt pressure on my asshole. Before I could even make a sound, she pulled my face back into her pussy, and I felt her husband drive his entire dick into my ass. The pain was incredible, and I felt his dick start pulsing as he came in my ass. Between the pain from him forcing his dick into my ass and his orgasm, I jolted awake.

I was in bed panting on the verge of an orgasm, my right hand buried in my panties, stroking my soaked pussy.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I wondered as I kept moving my hand back and forth, trying to have the orgasm I had almost gotten in my dream.

I realized that if I kept this up, I would have an orgasm. As the cobwebs cleared from my mind, I remembered that I was not allowed to cum unless Ken was fucking me or I had permission. Ken was not home yet, and I didn't know if I wanted to ask for permission.

I could not bring myself to tell anyone about the dream I had just had. Reluctantly, I pulled my hand out of my pussy and panties laying back in bed, waiting for my breathing to return to normal.

Thinking about the dream, it was the most erotic and vivid dream I have ever had. I don't know where it came from. After I had calmed down, I got out of bed, and after using the bathroom, I changed my panties and climbed back into bed.

It seemed like I had fallen asleep again when I felt Ken get into bed and roll over to press against him. He put his hand on my hip, and I fell into a deeper sleep without more dreams.