All Comments on 'A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 13'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OldskierOldskier8 months ago

Can she become more of a disgusting pig ? Willing to bet the answer is yes.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

She doesn't like pain, but volunteers and goes along with this degradation. I say more power to her. Come and get the pain. Hubby won't notice all the bruises. They should just pierce her milky nipples to better hold her in place. 5 stars. Not my cup of tea, but interesting all the same. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking at how far this goes down the rabbit hole...

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Loved it There has to be more to come. After

she has the baby she will return and be fucked by several men in the stage. Jen will also come and will find that she too has not found her limits to the perversions she will experience..

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Lisa is finding that she has no boundaries. She is very submissive, a slut, and probably soon, a whore. At this point, it seems that if she is directed to fuck for money by a master or mistress, she will do it without question, and cum just thinking about it. And Ken?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hoping a new update comes out soon

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

" I don't like the pain, but I can say that it did help me reach some pretty spectacular orgasms. The part where I am forced to obey a stranger is what turns me on the most, and the more perverted the act, the more excited I get."

At the same time Lisa says she is "trying to hold onto my marriage and job. Not to mention that being a mom scares the shit out of me."

Gorgeous and very busty Lisa wants it all. The author is not telling us anything about Ken, and if he is really working all those extra hours or if something else is going on.

Lastly, I wonder about "Pop," or apparently "Mr. Thompson. Could he actually be a woman? So far Lisa has been transformed into a now enthusiastic and. committed slut and sextoy.

what an incredible story. I can't wait for the

next chapter.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I am anxious to see how much deeper Lisa can go in her now quite willing commitment to her new lifestyle of submission, extreme and twisted sex, pain, and exhibitionism. While the story has taken a distinct lesbian BDSM turn, Lisa may soon be subjected to a gangbang my multiple men. Her seduction of Jen and her display of her huge 40D tits while in the car with Jen and the orgasm she got just from Jen sucking and fondling them indicates that her modesty is completely gone, with her need for sexual pleasure overriding everything else. This is an incredible and very erotic tale and I look forward to seeing how the author deals with the new Lisa as she becomes more and more pregnant and then becomes a new mother.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

“My last thought before falling asleep was I hope Ken was having fun at work.”

This last line in this chapter is a strange one. When I read it I interpret it to mean that Lisa’s embrace of her new secret sexual lifestyle has altered her view of her relationship with her husband. She seems to want him to have “fun” at work (if indeed that is where he was, she has wondered) while she was reaching new heights of pleasure from hr sexual perversions at the club. Her thought doesn’t come across to me as loving, or even affectionate. Even though she is pregnant with their child, have Lisa and Ken become just roommates, each now with their own increasingly separate lives?

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I look forward to the author’s treatment of Lisa’s now complete immersion in the BDSM life with her erstwhile marriage and pregnancy. It could get very interesting. I don’t see many compromises coming.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"It was a blast, and I think we could do something similar after the baby is born. Maybe bring in some hung men to fuck you."

"I shuddered at the image of big guys fucking me on the stage."

"The part where I am forced to obey a stranger is what turns me on the most, and the more perverted the act, the more excited I get."

"I am sure there are some lines that I will not cross but have not found them yet."

"Right now, I am trying to hold onto my marriage and job. Not to mention that being a mom scares the shit out of me."

Beautiful and very busty pregnant Lisa's transformation into a total BDSM submissive exhibitionist slut seems complete and this is what she now wants. Her professed wish to save her marriage and job and become a mother now seem an impossible dream. As I noted before, Lisa wants it all, but can she do it? I love the inner turmoil while Lisa is experiencing the most intense sexual pleasure of her life. How will she attempt to reconcile or come to terms with the two lives she is now living? Love this story.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

“Go ahead and suck on my nipple," I commanded.”

In the last chapter, Lisa met Jen, the sales clerk in the clothing store. She quickly recognized that she was a submissive who wanted new experiences. Lisa now took command, and ordered the submissive Jen to suck her nipples and pleasure Lisa’s body in other ways. Lisa is not just a submissive slut herself, but is not shy at all to dominate Jen and introduce her to the BDSM scene and wild and uninhibited sex. This is a side of Lisa that we have not seen before she met Jen. I hope to read more of Lisa’s dom side in coming chapters. What an erotic tale!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

It may be that Lisa really does not want to be married to Ken any more or be a mother. Her life has taken such a momentous turn that everything is upside down; it seems that she lives now for any kind of extreme or perverted sexual experience that her master and mistresses choose, and her old, normal life may no longer have any appeal for her. Divorce can solve those problems, and adoption if Ken is not interested in becoming a single parent.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"It was a blast, and I think we could do something similar after the baby is born. Maybe bring in some hung men to fuck you."

I shuddered at the image of big guys fucking me on the stage."

This exactly what Lisa wants: to be fucked by several men with big cocks, on stage, in front of an audience. She is now a sexual exhibitionist and wants to be seen fucking and displaying her amazing body.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

It was a blast, and I think we could do something similar after the baby is born. Maybe bring in some hung men to fuck you."

I shuddered at the image of big guys fucking me on the stage.

This is exactly what Lisa wants: to be fucked by several men, on stage, in front of an audience. Lisa is an exhibitionist, wanting to be seen fucking or displaying her amazing pregnant body and huge tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous