A Wife's Friend Wants to Watch

Story Info
While the wife is out, her friend provides encouragement.
1.6k words
4.48
21.3k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been very happily married for over 20 years. As with many relationships, the frequency of sex has slowed from the pace earlier in our relationship, but my wife is very accepting of my desire to continue to achieve orgasm on a more frequent basis. She will sometimes walk in on me jerking off and either roll her eyes and continue on with her day, or come on over, sit down and help me speed things along.

Neither of us had a lot of experience prior to our relationship and have both been completely faithful since. As a result, she's the only person to have watched me jerk off, but it is something I would love to share with an interested individual.

A couple of weeks ago my wife was out and not expected back for an hour. I needed a shower, but thought that this would be just enough time to have a spirited jerk off session and still be all cleaned up for her return.

My sessions are not super creative - a good website, a curvy BBW performer and a comfy spot on the couch is all I need. I got undressed, spread out a towel and settled in.

Just as I was getting started, there was a knock at the door. Normally at these times I would just ignore it and carry on, but I was expecting a package and thought this might be it and the delivery guy always just drops it and leaves anyway.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I wandered over to the door, opened it a crack and peeked out to see if I could see the package. To my surprise, someone was there. It was one of my wife's long time friends, Susie, and there was no way to hide now as she had obviously seen me.

Suzie was the same age as my wife and after having had a veritable brood of children, she still was quite the looker with smaller, still perky, boobs (large A to a small B) and had a nice round ass and hips. While nothing had ever happened between us, I always found her attractive and felt there was some mutual latent interest there.

Opening the door sheepishly to greet her in only a towel, I smiled and tried to act as casual as I could.

"Is your wife here?", Suzie asked trying to maintain eye contact as my semi-erect dick started to push against the towel. There was no way to hide it, but I bent forward slightly to try to deemphasize the obvious arousal.

"She'll be back in about an hour. I was just getting ready to have a shower, but you're welcome to wait", I offered, not quite sure what the correct manners were in this situation or what her response would be.

There was a slight pause as she weighed waiting, as opposed to coming back. Then a little grin crossed her face.

"What are you doing to get ready for your shower?", she inquired with a lusty growl in her voice.

She looked at me with a look I hadn't seen from her before in the 20-odd years we've known each other. Her hands reached out and her fingers traced down my chest and stomach, stopping at the fold of the towel. My cock had been at half-mast for the entire time we were chatting, but this teasing caused some swift growth and I was now showing quite clearly through the towel.

"Oh!" Suzie exclaimed. "Hello!..." she said looking down at the outline of my shaft and head as they became increasingly defined through the fabric.

With a slow, but deliberate movement, Suzie opened the towel. If someone had been walking by, they may have had quite a view, but Suzie had positioned her body to block a straight on view and the sides of the towel to keep the view for herself.

Released into the open air, my cock jumped up and was pointing directly at her - pulsing with my increasing heart rate. "Well, let's go inside and get you ready for your shower", stated Suzie very matter of factly. With that she folded the towel closed, ran her hand across my thigh and then gave my ass a pleasant little slap as I turned to let her in.

As Suzie came in, I suddenly realized I hadn't closed my laptop which was paused on a BBW beauty taking it doggy-style and facing the camera, her big naturals temporarily frozen mid-sway as the man plowed her from behind. Before I could say anything Suzie sat down on the couch and looked at the screen.

"Oh my! Steve doesn't let me see what he watches". Steve was Suzie's husband, a busy professional who I had heard was very strait laced and conservative in the bedroom. She pressed play and the woman's tits started to sway back and forth, providing some inspiration.

"Steve doesn't let me watch him masturbate", she stated very frankly. "I know he does it and I wish he would let me. I think it would be really hot to watch a guy pump to completion."

"I would love it if you'd watch me," I responded. "No touching, just watching. I've always wanted to show someone."

"Really?!?", Suzie questioned. "I know I was a bit forward at the door, but after all these years, I just had to see what you looked like down there."

With that I opened up the towel and released my now full engorged cock. Grabbing it mid-shaft, I gave it a little squeeze and a drop of pre-cum oozed out.

"Mmm", she moaned. "You're quite a bit thicker than Steve." I was happy to hear this as I had always assumed Steve was longer than I was as he had some height on me, but I had always been pleased with my girth.

She stuck out a finger and dabbed off a small amount of the clear goo. Bringing it to her mouth, she gave her finger a slow suck.

This really got me going and I began to stroke my cock up and down. The video had continued with the doggy-style and we both watched as the woman's heavy boobs bounced back and forth.

I looked over at Suzie and her gaze was alternating between watching my cock and the porn video. One of her hands was squeezing her nipples, which were now quite visible through her shirt. The other had started to rub her clit from the outside of her pants.

I whispered to her, "if I could see your nipples, I think I might cum more quickly. No touching, just to see."

She nodded and started to undo the buttons on her shirt. As the buttons spread, I could see that she actually wasn't wearing a bra - a benefit of smaller breasts and unbelievably hot. I almost came right there, but wanted so much more.

When her shirt was undone, she didn't take it off, but spread the two sides apart. Suzie's breasts were as I had expected, small and perky, but her nipples were broader and longer than I thought... and very erect. She was really turned on.

I continued pumping, with my eyes locked in on her breasts. They jiggled as she rubbed her pussy and the nipples got stiffer and stiffer.

"You are so hot", I managed to get out between gasps. And with that she swung her leg over my waist and straddled my legs. She had left enough room for me to continue to jerk off, but close enough that her breasts were basically in my face. Up on her knees, but across my lap I could see everything she was rubbing: tits, nipples and pussy.

All of a sudden she grabbed the underside of her tit and jammed the nipple in my mouth.

"Please suck it! Make me cum!!", she called out. I took the large, hard nipple between my lips and sucked it deep into my mouth. Suzie had moved her other hand inside her pants and was rubbing furiously right atop my dick. As she started to cum, I took a break away from my cock to concentrate on helping her - sucking one nipple, then the other.

"Ohh FUUUUCK!!", she called out as she pushed into me and quivered throughout her body. Collapsing into me, she tried to recover quickly and looked at her watch. "We have about 10 minutes. I want to see you cum."

"Won't take me even close to that long after watching you", I replied.

With that she sat down next to me, cuddled up closely, naked breasts against my arm and stroked her fingers over my stomach and down to my cock. "Cum for me", she whispered in my ear.

Her fingers tickled my balls, particularly on the underside. I started to pump more vigorously and with the increased effort, Suzie slid a finger across my taint and towards my asshole. With a soft and gentle push, she slid her finger inside me which immediately sent me into a shuddering orgasm.

"Unghhh" I groaned as she wiggled her finger in my ass and three, four and then five spurts of cum fell on my stomach.

"Thank you", Suzie said quietly as she slowly withdrew her finger. "I really enjoyed that. Go have your shower."

As she started to button up her blouse to wait for my wife, I went to the bathroom in a bit of a daze. What just happened? Do we tell our partners? Do we even acknowledge it?

By the time I came out, now dressed in normal clothes, my wife was home and Suzie had left.

"Suzie had to go, but she says 'Bye'", my wife recounted. "Thank you for keeping her company while I was out. I get the feeling she really appreciated it."

"I'm glad", I replied trying to sound casual. "We should have them over for dinner soon. I think the four of us could have a lot of fun. Have a games night or something"

"Good idea. I'm sure we could do something enjoyable", she said with a wink.