All Comments on 'A Wife's Gift of Tease and Denial'

by jklendcraw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fulguritefulguriteover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Very much like what my wife does to me, sadly only once a year though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But denial scenes are much too short. Much too lacking in details.

Much too lacking in dialog. Her describing what she is and will be doing to him. Does that sound good? Does he like it while she's doing it? Can he smell her? Can he imagine how hot and bothered she is keeping him on the edge and not letting him cum?

Would he like to watch her make herself cum?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was hot. More detail and dialogue would be good. Reading what he is begging instead of just saying he begged. Maybe from his perspective.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

I think it was just about right. Too many details and the reader has nothing left for his imagination to conjure up. The surprise ending (surprise for him and the reader both) was a nice touch. Also, the story as written was plenty long enough. Too much more and you might have lost some of your audience. Five stars from me!

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5! Amazing tale, short but full, and fascinating. I hope in many sequels.

I know I’m boring, yet I understand it sounds so magical negotiate the rules at the peak of arousal, but it is wrong (In Real Life). The rules should be negotiated calmly and quietly, possibly after both he and she have achieved a satisfactory orgasm.

Great idea, that the wife literally does not believe he is really asking her for the denial. Often girls are so obsessed with the assumption that males want to spurt as soon as possible, that they just can't handle a contrary request.

Remember add "EDGE" in tags, or "EDGING".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, no damaging physical or emotional abuse. The wife is what I believe many readers are after. Nice build-up and ending (or just so far?). I like the idea that there will be some switching, but she will be more in control. Men can relive themselves all too quickly,; I belive that's why T&D is popular.

Thanks!

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. You write well, and it's in a vein that's erotic more than dirty, if that distinction makes sense. I aim for that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But seriously lacking in enough details of exactly what she was doing to him, and making him do to her.

Three stars.

Tribe17405Tribe174055 months ago

When Brad busted his nut in his wife's mouth, it gave me one of the strongest ejaculations in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a wonderful story !! This should be every msn's fantasy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous