All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01'

by Raulmerez1

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

Does anybody know this particular authors like fucken mentally retarded or just brain dead stupid?

.

How screwed up in the head do you have to be to actually think that this is a well written rational logical story? The story is almost unreadable the grammar is atrocious the plot ridiculous and the conversation between the husband and the wife just irrational

.

Nothing the husband did in any way justifies the extreme reactions that are CRUEL vile and hateful from the wife and her lover.

.

Even worse is that the husband on page 4 is wondering if his wife is rewardful after threatening to destroy him take his money take his house take his children Leave him bankruptt and makes videos of him being humiliated while she fucks her lover.

.

Why not send the videos to the wife's family or her parents or the wife's friends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sending videos is stupid. It's the evidence to destroy her. Use it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Gee, honey, I wonder what your parents will think of all these videos. I mean, it's pretty much a slam-dunk case of abuse on your part. And since you work together, well that opens the company up to two-comma liability. Eventually I'll find a lawyer who can use this - your loverboy can't afford to pay for ALL of them, and when I do, well, we'll just lump abuse of process on top of everything else.

So sleep well, punkin'. Whatever leverage you thought you had? You lit it on fire and burned it to the ground this weekend."

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I always love to see a new writer come on board so I will try to remain constructive.

Your word-crafting is first class. Your dialog and descriptions of events are very well done. But the end product is little but garbage due to your failure to proofread. There are dozens of egregious typo errors with extraneous punctuation and uncapitalized sentence remnants. Also, a few downright errors, like "humane being". If you don't have time to proofread it 3 or 4 times before submission, then send it to a volunteer Beta Reader and enlist them to do it.

The storyline is not unique but is sufficiently intruiging to perhaps warrant future chapters. But, please be more careful in creating the bind he is in. There are some totally unreal circumstances that make him their slave. Also, the money situation is all over the place. Their totality of cash assets is way below what a family with their own cottage would have, yet she is able to hire a PI for no purpose other than to spend the money I guess. She clearly doesn't care about what he is up to, and has no reason to. Keep 'em coming and don't pay much attention to the army of anonymous reviewers who are cruelly trying to show the world how smart and manly they are.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

She's making mistakes. She's granted her husband a whole collection of proof of her debauchery. He can reveal them to her parents, friends or coworkers at anytime to embarrass her or quite possibly get her asshole boss in legal shit for having an affair with a subordinate. If he does decide to retaliate that is. Frankly it seems that even she knows that this is all fucked up, but I'm guessing that she's gone too far in her revenge to simply stop now considering the level of hurt she's inflicted on him. Her only hope to keep him permanently is to continue her campaign to destroy his self worth until he becomes a submissive cuckold before the daughters become old enough to choose who to live with, cuz that plus the evidence of her behavior (her asshole boss says they both cheated, but where's their proof of his) starts to build a defense for a more favorable divorce outcome.

Because let's face it, he cant stay with her after all she's done. Hoping the next chapter comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chase is a balless dumbass. He has videos of Susie’s gang bang. Before going to get the kids he should have forwarded the videos to her parents followed by a video of himself explaining what he did wrong and how Susie and her boss threatened to destroy him in a divorce. 1 star for him not throwing Susie under the bus

Unless his company has Susie’s name listed as being a part owner he should sell it to the prostitute for $1 and the sign a contract to work for her as a consultant for minimum wage. A few months after that file for divorce Susie for irreconcilable differences and send the videos of Susie’s gang bang to the court, while it may not help him with custody it will become public record and humiliate her when her parents find out.

Hopefully Chase finds his balls and fights back hard in the next chapter because so far this story is a 1 star

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Sorry...Too stupid, too wimpy and too boring...For me it ended here...1*

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

Creeperclaw "It seems that even she knows this is all fucked up" Well, the fact that she has him on suicide watch might indicate that. What I find interesting is that she cares one way or another about his prostitute. Is it that she doesn't want him to enjoy any part of his life? Or is this whole thing about her never having gotten over the post partum?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Interesting read. He's got all the evidence he needs and with the abuse there's no way he'd loose the kids to her. He needs to gather all the evidence on a pen drive for a lawyer and protect his business so there's no way she can get anything from it. Interested to see where this goes hopefully it's not another click story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucked up mess. What made you think this pile of shit would be a good first submission? Do yourself a favor, learn to proof read and come up with something original instead of continuing with this banal worn out theme. It isn't worth a 1, but that's a slow as I can score.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Most others have pointed out that the videos should have been sent to her parents and all their contacts. Why would he want to protect her? In a divorce he could use the videos to show her as an unfit mother. I hope part 2 comes quickly bug I also hope this isn't dragged out into multiple chapters.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

The sex is over the top, the revenge is over the top and the “hooker with a heart of gold” is over the top.

Do you know why divorce is so expensive? Because it’s worth it.

As for criticism: well, Susan’s actions, her words and her cheating don’t match. She treats her husband tenderly but does everything in her power to hurt him. She persuades him to sleep in the bed, cleans up his mess, and is gentle with him....but her videos and texts are the truth about her feelings. She hates him so much, she would debase herself.

What he did was wrong and if she wanted a divorce I would understand. But treating herself like a piece of shit, fucking multiple guys and abusing her body to hurt him doesn’t compute.

symtronsymtronalmost 3 years ago

I normally don't read cuck stories BUT your craftmanship with words is wonderful and so fresh. I like he's not crumbling but in his own way, staying strong... please continue thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

:-(

devtekdevtekalmost 3 years ago

Good start. Go ahead.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Impossible for me to appreciate.

when one of the spouses (husband or wife) threatens or humiliates the other voluntarily because of his strength, position or superiority, it goes beyond love.

Whether they are physical, financial, parental threats ... threatening is a crime.

From there, there is only one solution: to leave.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I hope you let Chase grow some balls.. You left the readers feeling as uncomfortable as him. That is good. Now you need to let him pick up the pieces of his life. The boss may be rich but he went too far. 'Chase has all the ammunition he needs to destroy both the wife and the boss. He needs to use it.

still giving you 4 stars

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

I know this will sound dumb, but why didn't he call the police and report his guns stolen?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Wow, that was intense! It's a little too over the top to make it believable but there are several possible plot lines you could chase. I'll give it 4* for now, but if you give him some balls and viable path forward I'd love to give the series 5*. We'll see... Hell, you could have her say it was a one and done weekend and build from there. Look forward to next part!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Chase is a weak, pathetic, piece-of-shit. Just no balls at all. Why didn't he on send those videos to her parents? That would explain to them what the slut wife had been doing all weekend. So what if she divorces him? He has already lost the cheating slut. Is he going to put up with her actions for the next 15 years or so? Things will only get worse. Soon she will be doing gang bangs and making porno videos with her boss/pimp. Plus fucking all his "friends" and he'll turn her into a whore, selling her services. Her cunt and arsehole will never be the same again. Next will be the tattoos and piercings.

Chase is so weak he still gave in and slept in "her" bed because she asked him to. How ridiculous.

Just accept it: He has lost the slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just skimmed pages 1 and 5. So glad I did. I won't be taking the chance you'll be giving Chase any balls so I won't even bother skimming anything else from this writer. Why do so manty of the writers on this site insist that most husbands ate spineless, simpering wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the point of this is to break him?

is the cage next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. There is a concept of "measured response." Susie went WAY beyond that. If ever there was a story crying out for a vicious BTB, this is it. Susie and Darren need to go down, very hard -- and I don't mean sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tag should be slutwife, not hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's start with this: "So does she. If you divorce, there is no cause or fault. It becomes irreconcilable differences. She gets half. The house, the vehicles, the cottage, your business, any savings and as typical for most divorces, she will retain custody. You will pay child support, and alimony. Divorce her and her bonuses get cut off as revenue you would make up the lost revenue to her. Trust me we can pay her in other ways quite legally but still keep you in line to pay support." Authors here write legal gibberish. While the courts and law are biased against men, the financial side isn't nearly as bad as portrayed.

Next, the psychobitch trope is way over used. It's formulaic and boring.

Third, the "omnipotent boyfriend/boss" is also overdone and utterly ridiculous. Neither the psychobitch or the omnipotent boyfriend/boss characters are more than cardboard cut-out. The same can be said for the stereotypical "big negro enforcer". Bodyguards need to be skilled and smart. They don't need to be large or black. The "black man" fetish among authors here is inane and offensive.

Now we come to the "I'll be a martyr for the children" trope. IRL it doesn't work often, and never under the extreme circumstances described. This trope is also tedious because it is used to turn the husband character into a weak, needy cunt. Further items - the "big cock" thing is overdone. 80% of men are within 4/5" of one another in length, and the variance in girth is similarly trivial. Measured accurately - i.e. not measured as LW authors do - a 7" cock is between 1 in 50 and one in 100. Beyond that length, the distribution curve approaches 0 asymptotically. Something substantially larger than 7" is exceedingly rare. One that works well is even rarer. In addition, the idiocy of the "big cock" stretching out a woman makes me think many authors don't have enough sex to know anything about a woman's anatomy. Moreover, if a woman gets a good rogering, she swells and gets tighter, not looser. There's more, but don't write so that it seems you are "cutting and pasting" cliches and overused, inaccurate tropes from other bad LW writing.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for your effort. I am looking forward to the next installment. I hope the anonymous criticism does not get you down. You put the husband in a very extreme situation and he is just processing it. I hope he can come up with something, incriminating videos maybe.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Good start. Chase is already starting to get back his dignity. He needs to replace those guns ASAP.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOO fucking stupid

one there is no proof he had an affair

two there is now proof she fucked half a dozen men in one weekend and did so deliberately to torture him

three there is no such thing an PI client confidentiality and he can get testimony that she hired a PI to watch the house and call it in (not stop it) if their torture drove him to suicide

So NO it could not have been even Stevens irreconcilable differences

Finally assuming they do divorce the courts would want to know why they boss fucking her cut her pay but not her hours just in time to fuck with the child support alimony math.

Forward the text links to her parents

Next time she goes out cancel the fire insurance and set the house on fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why not send all those videos to her parents?

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Yup, well over the top ...but still entertaining. Please do ignore the nonsensical babble from the anons, please also ignore at least one other author on here telling you to proof read your story...talk about pot calling kettle, his stories are full of misspellings and mistakes. There were some errors but for a first story it was very good. Please be encouraged by the readers who appreciate your free work, I do and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. I don't see how Susie can rationalize her cheating for months and continuing to do so, with him messing up one time. Then proceeding to constantly taunt and humiliate him?! It's insane. Oddly enough, I believe she still loves him, but she has lost it mentally. She's gone way too far. And trying to trap him by threatening everything he holds dear is disgusting.

I tend to be more of a reconciliation person than a BTB one, but I don't see a path forward for this couple. Like he said, "How could he ever trust her again?"

I hope he gets tougher and starts fighting back in the next chapter. For example, he has tons of evidence of her betrayal from the videos and text she sent. She's basically harassing him. Maybe a judge could issue a no contact order or something. At the very least, he could tell and show the parent's what she's doing. Instead, he's been protecting her! I understand he loves her, but he cannot stay with her. It's not healthy and it's abusive.

I mean, he even let her guilt him into sleeping in the same bed! I know he's trying to remain indifferent but before this story ends I hope he gets to tell her the truth about herself fully. She wants to destroy any dignity, pride, or sense of manhood he has. This is the father of her children!

Speaking of the kids, she's not a good influence to have around two little girls. She needs to get help first.

No matter how much I prefer spouses to work things out, I can't see it here. Maybe something can happen with Jill though. I'm glad he met her because he needed someone on his side who he could trust and be honest with.

Hope you will update soon. And thanks for your submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s a good start. Don’t wait too long to post. People will lose interest quickly.

docrxdocrxalmost 3 years ago

What a piece of trash!

des911des911almost 3 years ago

I agree - a good start. Thank you.

I look forward to see how you develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hating the wife, but riveted by the story. Do not let the no-talent hacks in the comment section discourage you.

And it's your story, take it where it takes you.

I suggest only that you keep the characters consistent to themselves, or let them evolve over time. It is jarring to have a sow's ear turn into a silk purse (or vice versa) all at once, and can spoil a story (at least for this reader) if done abruptly.

Thank you for your effort, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Kind of stupid

Kind of stupid. Never, ever let the wife blackmail you with the children. If you allow it to happen, she has you by the balls. Sell the machinery of your business to a competitor for cash and hide it. Do a quitclaim deed to Jan for the ownership of the cabin. Then while the girls are at school and wife at work burn the house down, and send the videos of the wife's depravity to everybody known to you and your wife, especially her parents, the church members, all her workers, acquaintances, and neighbors. She has no physical prove you were ever unfaithful to her, and you will deny you ever were. You may have to go to jail for arson, but the wife has no money, no house, and her parents will take care of your daughters until you get out of jail. Trust me your whore of a wife won't be a happy camper ever again and you won't be a wimpy cuckold. Truth is your marriage is toasted and the courts will never give you justice. They just apply their twisted laws and screw you. You make your own justice in this world. Very difficult to stop a man willing to die for what he believes. Sadly, the society calls them fanatics.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Well punishment was probably due for the husband cheating on the wife, but this? She has turned into a psycho bitch from hell. The one who needs to be stopped is the black man directoring her and suggesting she do these things the blackman that now owns the wife. I agree that all their friends and family should see those films of the gangbangs and anything else she did. Good drama story thanks.

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 3 years ago

The author trapp himself, with the chapter, there is only 2 scenarios:

1.- Keep going and make this a totally forced cuckold story.

2.- Make a 180° reversal and have the husband turn the table an accomplish a BTB.

A RAAC ending will be only piss off people, because nothing on this chapter paint a good images of the wife. Out of nowhere and without even asking for evidence she goes nuclear on her husband with the help of her boss, his company, etc. The husband its presented as an idiot maybe even a wimpy idiot if the next chapters follow this line. The cliches are too many to ennumerate, and like various commenters have pointed, Susie even give him enough evidence to win on a trial against her and her company, no matter what, she at the least will be exposed as a psychobitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Susie has to be mentally unbalanced. Her postpartum depression could be a symptom of something more serious. How could a sane person equate a single incidence of infidelity (he was wrong to sleep with his intern and alcohol was a factor that should be entered in) with the bizarre, sadistic, twisted and purely evil “retribution” she shoved down his throat and rubbed his face in?

Susie, her boss, his bodyguard and any other person involved in or with her little orgy, needs to have a serious comeuppance. Maybe Mike should convert his basement into a dungeon, lure the whole lot of them in for some spiked beverages and then proceed to equalize the situation to his advantage? He could set it up to look like Susie is the Dom and she just got a little carried away as the authorities arrive to find a bunch of bodies and the groggy Dom just coming around after a weekend of “fun”. Payback is a bitch.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Great start, cant wait to read more of this brilliant story.

-26thNC Approved

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

what he did was wrong but what she did was the worse u can do. she just went overboard and there is no coming back from her actions. i hope he divorces her

hardworker5556hardworker5556almost 3 years ago

I liked it, looking forward to Chapter 2. Please keep writing, and don't let asenine comments from wanna-be critics, who have nothing constructive to add, get yoou down. I'm hoping he mans up and either fights back or leaves rather than continue to take the humiliation and abuse from that vindictive bitch!

ajsirius2010ajsirius2010almost 3 years ago

This is a very promissing story. I hope he stands like a man, and have pity on her. She's lower than any prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wtf

just leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, a lot of cliches here, it some ok bones to build part 2 on…

If you assume the wife and boss are simple stereotypes, and the husband in shock for the weekend, it kinda works. As other have said, he’s now had time to get his head screwed back kn straight, and plan / enact revenge. Let’s see what we get in part 2!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
No vote until I find out if you turn this into a RAAC

Waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, end of story and marriage she is a useless whore and nobody cares about the kids anyway

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story except it has one huge hole that would make the Grand Canyon look like a drainage ditch. All the husband has to do is sit down with Susie's parents and show them the videos. Then, with them behind the husband, any judge this side of Stalin's Show Trails would award him everything. You should have written her parents as living in Timbuktu of somewhere more desolate, like Philly. Also, unless Darren owns the company, a call to HR or any company officer would get him ejected, if not jail time. Also, any trial lawyer this side of the Zerviant-XXIII Star System would take that case on a contingency.

.

Your writing is good, and I like the action, but it's hard to plug suspension of disbelief so deeply into the chewy center of a story. Five's anyway, if only just to counter the ANON and BTB Cabal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was well written and even though intellectually I know it is fiction and over the top the emotional pain of the husband seems really and I think the wife must be mentally ill.

I know men that are in similar trapped situations because of children and a mentally ill wife. I am not saying the wives used sex as a weapon. The people I know used emotional abuse not a lover.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

OKay, I broke my number one rule, I read a chapter 1 story the day it was posted. I hope it won't be 5 or 6 months before chapter 2. So far you have caught my interest and I'm looking forward to your next installment.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

Anybody else tired of the "wife threatening to take him to the cleaners" angle? Even if the threat was valid, what price do you put on your own sanity? Of course, we have the "hooker with a heart of gold" to balance the cliche scale.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

here's another psycho bitch revenge story. Fuck her, you can't squeeze blood from a turnip. She can take anything if theres nothing to take. Leave, take care of your kids and move on. Fuck divorcing her, she called you pathetic, send out a my slut wife greatest hits cd and hit the road. when she losses everything it will be even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent start. Now if it ends with four eunuchs and a paraplegic ex-wife, with the ex-wife dependent the new hooker wife, it will be a five star hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its the dichotomy that doesn't work. Dr. Jekyll, then Mr. Hyde? That's a different story category, Science Fiction/Fantasy. They just sent him on his phone all the evidence he needs for her to be declared an unfit mother. Once this guy gets the gonads to share the videos with her parents he will own their assistance. If he waits too long the slut will claim he went along with it, hell, it was his idea, and he just got cold feet later.

It could be good, but you are making this guy way too clueless, gullible, and after a point, totally deserving of the sewage his once wife is dumping on him. By the way, they sell pump shotguns at Walmart for $150. Given the monster his once wife has become, his daughters would be better off as orphans, raised by their grandparents. Got the balls to implement that solution? Didn't think so.

Just another excuse for a camouflage cuck story. Oh, I don't really want to write him as a complete wimp cuck, but, for his Daughters, what can he do? Oh, that's right, some other professional whore will provide him the strength and intelligence to figure this out. Hate Men Much? Or just hate strong men. It shows.

I will wait to rate the finished product. Right now it is a 3, at best. Hope you prove me wrong.

Thanks for the effort.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

You ramble around way to much. Clean it up.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You lost 2 stars for relying on the alcohol trope

and then another for bad proof reading

You were lucky to save 2 stars but are heading for a 1 if you do not turn this train wreck around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate stories like this, but it’s evoking an emotional response, so that is good. Realistic? Not really. Hope that it works out well in the end for the protagonist. Looking forward to the next part. Chase needs to put on his big boy undies and take action, serious action, to protect himself and his daughters. He has plenty of evidence of what Susie is up to, and can easily show evidence for emotional abuse, spousal abuse, and clear threats of using the legal system to hurt him (all offenses). A good lawyer could get him out of this problem, full custody of the kids, a restraining order aginst his soon to be ex wife, and file suits against her boss and her company. Or, she could come to her senses, stop the torture, and try to get his forgiveness, but it would be a long hard road. Looking forward to the next part, please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! So well written; thank for sharing this. I hope it can be resolved and maintain the same level of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He needs to send all that information to her parents and see the shit hit the fan. If he keeps all the video and go to court with her cheating in the home he might get everything.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

wasnt going to read this but im glad i did ,, he seems a decent chap ,, yes he fucked up but he wasnt a bitch about it like his wife ,, i can see things turning out bad for her ,, thanks for sharing

AirborneExpressAirborneExpressalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it and await the next chapter

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

No coming back from this one. Author may write a rec. ending maybe but it would be stupid. He may still love her but he has all the ammunition to destroy her publicly. He needs to ruin her in the eyes her parents and friends. Then divorce her no matter what the end. The fact she sold his guns was the topper for me. There was another story recently where the wife burned up hubby’s Chevelle that also to me was a game ender. Reconcillation is fine providing the wife does not degrade or ridicule the husband and put down his manhood. She did all that so dump the bitch no matter what. That has to be the ending.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A very cheap story that was written solely to express a bad fantasy. All research that serves as the basis is wrong or only partially corresponds to reality. You should read the divorce law and check other things like child welfare and care, then you would quickly see that the whore scored an own goal with her weekend, the videos and the comments. He looks for a lawyer, files for divorce

sued her boss and his company and sued the surveillance company! With all the money he'll get, he doesn't have to worry about the future. Or do you want to consciously draw your protagonist as a wimp and idiot so that your story has more cuckold? You must have really strange friends and acquaintances when you know men like this protagonist.

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 3 years ago

Over the top, some might say, but i still liked it. If possible i'd like to see Jan somehow end up with the lake cabin/cottage. The husband seems trapped as matters stand, what with the kids to be considered, but who knows? Even if you write it that Susie is still mentally ill, her husband can't forget the premeditation, unwatch the videos or ignore what she said. Their relationship is permanently damaged IMO. My romantic side would like to see Chase have a future with Jan but that might be too happily ever after for your tastes. Interested to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you think it's OK to write about a "black monster" and the sound of whips cracking? Your disgusting racism earns you an automatic 1* rating on this story and on anything else you ever post on this site.

/

What's hilarious is that it's really the white males who are so obsessed with black men fucking white females. It's been that way for hundreds of years, when white males would kill black men on false pretexts of them even talking to white females. Apparently, some idiotic mindsets never change, so here's a PSA for you:

.

1. Black men aren't anywhere near as attracted to white females as white males think they are. Seriously, they aren't. Stop being so scared, OK whitey-boy? The big black "monsters" aren't coming for your lily-white wife. They aren't interested in her. That shit is all in your head. The black man/white female obsession has always been in the mind of pantsy-ass white males. It has very little basis in reality. In reality, the vast majority of black men are primarily interested in....drumroll, please....black women! Yeah, black women. Remember them? They exist, and black men like them.

2. Black men don't genetically have bigger penises than other races. The big black schlong is another boogeyman myth based in centuries of scaremongering racism. In the year 2021, anyone with half a brain should know that.

/

Honestly, author, I'm embarrassed on your behalf that you published this racist, cliché-riddled, wildly unrealistic, poorly-punctuated, and badly-written piece of shit. This is laughable. Try and be better.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago

NASTY STORY from an unbalanced mind.... PLEASE DON'T write any more, This is MORE than enough of the trash! If I need any trash there is MUCH BETTER on the nearest LANDFILL>>>

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 3 years ago

Very good story, can't wait for the next one. Please post soon. 5 stars!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

So....why didn’t he send the videos to her family and friends? Why hasn’t he talked to a lawyer? WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Great writing though

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Go get some help, Reading this is indicates you clearly need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. It is fiction so the over the top control and resources the wife has to keep husband on a short leash are not realistic but as said it is fiction. The wife’s depraved sex with I lost count of the men again not realistic and not helpful to the plot.

Husband was well written.

Raulmerez painted his story into a corner with no way out. I doubt there will be a chapter 2 as there is nowhere to go. Wife and her lovers hold all the cards and husband has capitulated.

Oh wait. In next 3 chapters we discover that husband was a super special forces operator then CIA spook that saved the life of a man who is now US President. Fire and brimstone rain down on the bad guys and most of the town disappear to a black site prison in Eastern Europe. And the President’s super hotty younger sister helps our former husband regain his manhood and soothe his emotional pain as they raise his and their children.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 3 years ago

The one thing about Revenge, you have to dig two graves Bitch!!!

StormXStormXalmost 3 years ago

First of all, I am glad this is relationship is not based on real life ( Please God let this be fiction). That said I enjoyed it. It generated a visceral response as indicated by all the comments, and I want to see where the author takes this. To repeat an earlier commentator's fears. I hope the author has the story completed and is not going to wait months or years between chapters.

Unlike serveral commentator's I think the author has lots of possible ways forward. Does wife have a mental condition? Did the wife really suffer partum depression or did she fake it.? Did she fake it and cut hubby off because she had started sexing her boss and feared her cheating would be discovered. And in doing so, she unexpectedly drove hubby to seek satisfaction outside her embrace? Did her boss then take advantage of hubby's slip to push her into greater debauchery and revenge? In seeking her revenge did she finally give her boss the leverage he needed to force her into greater deprivations and cruelty? Would that explain her dichotomy,,, cruel and sadistic then loving and caring? Would any of those circumstances alter how a real man vs. a wimp would deal with his wife?

As for hubby... He spent the entire weekend in shock. Like a shark he moved simply to survive. Now having made the initial decision to stay for the kids, it's time to start gathering Intel on his opposition and real situation; I.e., who is her boss, what business(es) is her really invited in. Why is he willing to spend so much on his wife? After all her pussy really isn't made of gold, no matter what she may think and he may have told her? Her in the meantime her can start creating new accounts for his personal and business accounts. She may be able to limit the existing accounts but I don't know how she could stop him from opening new accounts she can't access and using them for all future revenue, using the old one for expenses until they are empty. Can't stop him from heading outside the city or county to find a lawyer and investigator. Alternatively, but a new laptop, for a white hat and find out house to fin bract a black hat to provide the need research. Once gee understands the real wish and not the images/story that his wife and lover are working so hard to create... Then the protagonist can demonstrate if he is stand up man, wily arsonist, or caged cuck. And let's be honest, most of you want to see if she is as psycho as it seems and if he is man or mouse. I know I do....I just don't want to wait too long.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

fuck her, upload it to a porn website and send all her friends and family the web address

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please ignore stupid criticism and improve on constructive criticisms. Anyway a good story,keep it up by following with the part 2. Thanks

NorthHunterNorthHunteralmost 3 years ago

I agree with Schanze1, but the story isn't over I hope. People don't understand how protective real men are with regard to their children and the dilemma a guy would face in this situation. That said it's time to make the nasty selfish bitch pay in some ways and as for the "Bull" LOL he needs to be taken down!

amanapamanapalmost 3 years ago

Keep going. Goid start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Id send the videos to her family and friends.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A tough read but worth it. Not sure where you are going with the story, I hope BTB on the wife but it might be reconciliation even if that would be not my personal preference. Either way look forward to more and hope at the very least the guy sleeping with the wife gets burned. Great story so far, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story you just need part 2 . The husbands revenge. I think it would be perfect for the wife to go on another weekend expecting him to stay at home with the kids , he takes the kids to her mum's without her knowing collects the other girl and takes her up to the wood cabin. They notice that the detective is following them so they put on a bit of a show not sex more loving romantic. Like spending time in the lake together lots of hugging ,cooking meals cuddling up together pretending for the camera. You could even have the private detective turning nice and being on their side and taking photographs and sending them to the wife to make her angry and depressed and sad. A role reversal she ends up becoming a worthless prostitute and the prostitute end up becoming happy with the husband . you could even have her meeting the kids up in the lake cabin and then really liking her .And which would be even better if a lot of the ideas came from the prostitute to actually show she has a brain in her head which she never got to use and she in fact is kind and caring person just needs a good man. And a chance in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 2 can be handled in less than 2 pages as the sad-sack husband guns down Suzie’s boss and his nasty cohorts. He just throws the POS Susie off a cliff and watches her splatter as she hits the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The second installment is taking too long to get posted. You don’t get books by the chapter. People will lose interest, if they haven’t already.

drock727drock727almost 3 years ago

Thank you for spending the time to create a story worth reading. Cant wait to read your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, but I would have send screenshots of texts, photos, videos to her family.

Burn the house, send her the video and ask if it was worth it.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Set your butt down & write the end of the damn story! Please1

Dolphin8644Dolphin8644almost 3 years ago

Good story, need the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. Waiting for the next chapter. Please post soon. Ignore the stupid negetive comments

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Month

It as been a month ,where is Ch2.If when published it doesn't have him getting serious revenge on Susan and Darren,don't publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Revelation. Very interesting and virulent comments with ideas for solving the situation. I have a question, what is the importance of grammar and spelling for a great story that touches all the threads of the heart's feelings. This story with the author's interesting ideas for the plot is simply ... LIFE.

PS Raulmerez1 don't look at the evil, frustrated comets and please write more please PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course he can leave! He simply takes everything he wants and leaves. She never sees or hears from him again and is forced to pay for a divorce based on abandonment when she can afford it. Happens everyday. She's delusional. Unfinished drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up....Good story and keep it going. It is your story and you can write it the way you want. Please don't make me and the others wait for the next chapter or chapters. 5/5

GeoKGeoKalmost 3 years ago

I will say it definitely needs a next chapter

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand why he didn’t forward the links and video messages to her father. Let her deal with it. Also, he should have stuck to his plan, and slept in his shop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't make it half way thru the first page because of the unbearable legal inaccuracy. It's not irreconcilable differences because once she had sex with her husband after knowing he cheated she legally forgave him, no matter what she says about it. So at that point the smug boss is just an idiot who sunk her chances of keeping anything in the divorce he could initiate right then for adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please DON"T GIVE UP. this is a good story just keep it going and give us more of your work.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a one. Good story, would have been a 4 or 5 if continued. After a month I consider the story abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad but too many holes in the plot.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Where the hell is chapter 2

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

The author is trying to upload chapter 2 but lit is giving problems.

smruti003smruti003almost 3 years ago

waiting anxiously for next chapter.Please upload it soon. Don't give up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaulmerez1@Raulmerez1
So I wrote a story. It got published. It was part 1 of a multi part story. 3 times now part two has been sent back. I have used Google editing to clean up my errors I have had a friend read and make suggestions. It still gets rejected. I guess Literotica doesn’t want to sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES