All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01'

by charlottepalisade

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liking it

Would very much like to read more please

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago

Very good so far! Please continue with the story. It's unusual to find a good wife revenge story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I really don't like cheating wives, but John clearly has it coming. Brooke is probably a bit cold and calculating, but that apparently is who she is underneath the beautiful exterior. As I think about the husband and wife, it appears they are well matched, just not in love anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still no proof

i hate cheaters male and females alike

she cheated without no proof regardless of what she thought. Which makes her a cheating slut to. If he didnt cheat then i hope he kicks her out on her ass for not having faith in her husband and being faithful. If he did they are both wrong and i pray they dont reproduce cause neither one can be trusted in a marriage.

they should have a car accident on the way home and rid the world of them both.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DO UNTO OTHERS

before them mothers do it un-to-you. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally!!

I like it ....you know he is cheating and treating his wife like trash....so it is as it should be!! She maybe cold but nobody seems to care if the man does the same things which are usually more nasty.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
Great, but......

please....please hurry with the next installment. You have me intrigued....what is "the plan?" A "5" for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sure the proof isn't ironclad but John is cheating. And aparently he feels no guilt at all since he doesn't try to compensate by being more caring towards his wife. No he treats her like shit. Do I like cheating? No. But I can't blame Brooke for looking for better.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable story thanks for sharing.

ottokarottokarover 11 years ago
would like...

... to know how this is going on!!!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Where's chapter 2?

I am waiting patiently for the second chapter.

Brooke's journey of reclaiming her life should be entertaining and I want to see it. John is continuously showing his ass and everyone including his superiors could see it. What if John wasn't invited to Vegas but Brooke was? That she was more in favor with his bosses than he was?

Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

she stays and will calculate her revenge; and not just leave and be honest with the marginal situation and retain the meal ticket until she's ready, i imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

So she's either a kept woman or a trophy wife and she's complaining about nothing to do but work out, shop, eat out, etc.? Just divorce him. What's to revenge? This little tale doesn't make sense other than she's just another cheating wife. Any excuses she has seem lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's revenge?

The stay at home wife turns herself into a slut for her revenge? Didn't make any sense, even for an Italian.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What revenge?

She's a cheating slut. I guess that's Italian for "revenge".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like the previous commentators

I missed the revenge part of the story. Are all Italians crazy? ANd next time you write? Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

You died, fts ashole...bill nice start though,4 5ss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And John knew immediately she had cheated.

He divorced her, saw to it she was exposed to everyone in their families and friends that she was cheating. She came out of the divorce with very little. The end to an unfinished piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CHEATING HUSBND

Don't call her cheating slut, John is just as bad he has been at it longer.

StiixxStiixxalmost 7 years ago

......."at least that's what one guy I was dating said year ago when his head was buried between my legs"

And she was mad about finding panties??

Great story though .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yet another unfinished story. . .

An interesting opening, but this is apparently an abandoned story. There are quite a few directions this could take . . .

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Abandoned

1 star to try and discourage others wasting their time.

This was the 2nd story they posted and back in 2012. Others have been posted since and biography update all as recent as 2017. Shame it could have been a decent descent.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
cheating?

Normally I like this stories where the wife gets away with one. But I didn't feel like you ended this story. What happened afterwards? Did she divorce? Or was her husband really working and Will was just adding fuel to the fire to get to her? Where did she go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reclaim her life and her self esteem?

That's too funny for words! She turns herself into a cheating slut, exposes herself to pregnancy and every disease known to man and THAT is supposed to make her feel better? That's so bad I'm STILL laughing!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Zero Stars!!! Six and a half years and no part 2!

I keep track of interesting but unfinished stories/authors and periodically check to see if the story is finished. If the author does finish, I reevaluate my score. Zero so far!

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Until she found out her husband wasn’t cheating after all and was served divorce papers by Will or was John’s divorce lawyer and key witness to Brooke’s cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, it can stand alone so drop the chapter number. It wasn't a lace panty that tipped me off about my hubby of ten years playing around, it was the hotels.com rewards at local hotels, EZ-pass fees, charge cards, getting off a flight in the afternoon and arriving home the next morning, the dumbass' paper trail was endless. Revenge might be best served cold but I preferred it hot, after our split, my house, pool, jacuzzi and multiple light switches suddenly had "issues" that his friends and golfing buddies were quick to fix leaving time for a dip or a plunge, haha, haha. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharlottepalisade@charlottepalisade
4/2713 My brand new book, A Wife's Revenge can be found on Blushing Books! http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2389 Also, the full story of Tara's Descent will be published shortly... I hope you enjoy and always send me feedback!! ~ Charlotte