A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it help talking to her?" I asked.

"Yes, a lot. I need to get better at talking about my thoughts. It's scary too. I was afraid of what you'd think about finding out that I was talking to Brian. But I also knew that hiding it meant holding secrets."

"We talked about trust." I responded, "Jan and I have as well. I think I am understanding a few things better."

She flinched when I said that, and I wondered why. But she stood instead. "I should get going. It's a dark wet night. I should go."

I stood too, and walked to the door. "Sue, what is it?"

She looked at me. "After I saw what the impact of me screwing around was on you. I felt almost completely worthless. My only feeling was wanting back what I'd ruined, and the momentary pleasure of sex. That was my only redeeming value was as a slut. Now all I have is wanting to have you back. But I think I may have pushed you way too far, and I am left worthless." She sobbed "and you are probably far better off with Lois, or Nikky, or Jan. You'd be better off if I just kept pushing you away."

I tried to give her a hug, but she pushed away crying. She ran to the car with the suitcase. And sped off.

I sent a text. "I love you. Text me that you got to your parents."

I got a text about 90 minutes later 'I made it'

My week was chaotic. The cabin deal was finalized. I had closed 8 more contracts for work. The daycare had an outbreak of head lice and of course both girls had little nits in their hair. I tried calling Sue on Tuesday and Wednesday, but hadn't heard back. Thursday was another hurdle as Amanda told me that Ice Cream last Saturday was with Brian and Sue and the girls. Sue hadn't lied. She just didn't tell me everything.

I got a call from Sue Thursday well after the girls went to bed. "Hi, sorry I know you called earlier. I couldn't take your call. I started work on Wednesday. I had a lot to do to get ready." She sounded reserved somehow. My trust issues were creeping in.

"It's ok." I said "congrats on the job."

Our conversation was kind of stilted. I didn't get it.

"I have to go to the cabin to clean out our stuff. Would you be ok with the girls on the weekend?" I asked. "It will probably take a few trips. Maybe we should do one trip together to go through stuff"

"I can do that," she answered, "and when would you like to go?" Was her next question.

"Next weekend?" Was my response. "Should we bring the girls? Or could they stay with your parents for the weekend?"

"I'll ask," was her reply

"Sue, are you ok? You sound distant. "

"I'll be ok. I am just having an emotional time right now. I need to work through some things." She said,

"I'm here for you, if you need." I said

"I know, thank you!" She said "bye for now"

I got off the call wondering WTF. First she doesn't answer, or call back for two days, and then she's distant and not talking about what was bothering her. Nothing I said was greeted with any excitement or enthusiasm. I went to bed somewhat irritated.

Going to work the next day I still was on edge. Jan picked up on it right away.

"What's up? Something is under your skin." She inquired.

I told her about the call and my feelings. On how I felt that she kept hiding stuff. I told her about Amanda telling me that Sue and Brian, an ex boyfriend, had taken the girls for ice cream on Saturday. Now she was working for him part time. It just sounded so convenient. If it was just a friend why not be straight up about it.

I rambled on about how in 3 weeks of us being separated she was now seeing a guy, working for him and he was her confidant.

Jan was always blunt. " You told her about me, right? You work with me, gave me part of your company, and I've been with you since the beginning of this shit show right? Who is your confidant? An ex hooker who tried to pick you up.. oh and let's see. Your best friend, he has basically told you to Burn the Bitch. Do you think she doesn't know that the cards are stacked against her? What about your friends? The one who was ready to blow you, who you basically said that your wife was the one proving her husband liked to stray. Maybe you might be calling on the babysitter who is hot for daddy. Watching porn with you in front of your wife undressing you, flashing you and saying literally 'take me, use me, fuck me, please' I am sure she feels totally confident in who she has to talk to." Her gut checks were always so on point it was sickening.

I got off work early. Jan's harsh reality burned in my memories. I picked up the small cube truck I rented to move stuff, and then got the girls. I drove out to drop them off with Sue. I was pulling in drive when I saw her in a guys arms hugging. As she saw me her eyes got huge and she pushed him away and backed up.

I got out of the car. I was in an instant rage. "What the fuck are you doing with my wife? You fucking asshole trying to move in when we are trying to figure shit out.! I should fucking take you out you piece of shit."

Sue was crying and trying to get me to stop. Julie came running from the house. "Chase, have you lost your mind? Your girls are in the car."

Brian had backed away and was standing by the door of his car. Sue was on the ground crying, the girls were crying and Julie was taking them to the house.

"Fuck it" I said, got in the car and drove home. I turned my phone off. I got in the truck and was heading to go when Lois came up to the house.

"Sue called. You scared her. Are you ok?" She looked at me trying to see what was going on.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"Not much. She was kind of in a state. She was worried you would do something stupid. She said she didn't want to call me, but she didn't have anyone else. She also told me not to take you from her. Then she made me come here to check on you. Did you tell her what I was going to do in the basement?"

"I did." I said.

"So what the fuck is going on? She wasn't making much sense, and she was flipping out. What is going on with you two?" Lois asked

"When I pulled up at her parents house, to drop the girls off, she was in the arms of her old boyfriend. I just lost it."

"Why is she at her parents house? Where did this boyfriend come from? Has she been cheating with him?" She asked rapid fire.

"Did you know she has been staying with her parents for almost three weeks? " I asked Lois

"Why is she staying there? Is it because of you and I in the basement?" her eyes looked like a deer in the headlights

"No, she doesn't think much of your husband though." I said

"Soon to be ex-husband I kicked him out after you left. If Sue slapped him that hard he must have done something pretty bad. I've had enough." She stated "but wait, why then?"

" Sue decided to have a revenge affair.. it got out of control. We both lost it when her boss put her on the phone with me while he was fucking her. I left for the mountains, she quit her job and went to her parents. My parents watched the girls until they found me. "

Lois leaned against the house. "Whoa there. You had an affair? She was fucking her boss? The douche? I thought I had marital problems" she looked at me "And you heard her getting fucked?" She sat there trying to process things

"Yes. I lost it. I sold the company, sold the cabin, left town after getting a few shots in on her boss"

"Wow, this is too much! What then?" Lois inquired

"So I have been looking after the girls, and she has been trying to get back on track supposedly. We'd been talking, and I thought things were doing ok. But then she lied a little, and then this week was like not answering calls, she was distant. And she has been hanging around an ex boyfriend"

"What happened then? Why did she call?" Lois asked

"I saw her in the arms of her ex boyfriend, and I lost it. I made some threats and was going to pound the shit out of him, but Sue and her mom stopped me. The girls were in the car." I explained to her, " they freaked, so I left"

"So she is with her parents, and she is hugging her ex who she just got a job working for and you show up unexpectedly? That is fucked up." She sat there.

Lois looked at me. She had a question.

"What is it Lois?" I asked

"Something is off. If she was getting with her Ex, if stuff was going on, then why call me to make sure you don't do something stupid. That doesn't fit." She stated

"Well she told her boss twice that they were done, because she wanted me back and he fucked her both times after, with the last time with her cumming on the phone while trying to talk to me. What she does and what she says seem to have no connection."

"So twice she tries to break off the affair, but he still fucks her?"

"The first time she was leaving she fucked both him and his driver at the same time, the next time all I know is I heard him laughing as he fucked her." I explained

"That's too much. No way"

I pulled out the phone. I showed her a short bit of the video.

" Fuck." She looked at me. "What... no, how, no why Did your PI take these?"

"No, her asshole boss sent me videos, pictures, texts, Sue texted me a few too, when she was revenge cuckolding me. "

"You have more?" She exclaimed "oh shit, no wonder you were messed up that night"

I nodded. She needed a few minutes to process things.

"You had an affair?" She asked.

"I got a bit drunk, and fucked one of the summer staff we hired, one night. One time. Sue thought we fucked all summer though. She just never knew it. After one night though she knew." I put my head in my hands.

"How?" Lois asked.

"I told her." I said, "I couldn't lie. I came home smelling of booze and sex. She knew the minute she saw me. But she still doesn't believe it was a one time thing"

"So how did that happen?" Asked Lois.

"So last summer, you remember Sue and I were having problems? I asked,

Lois nodded

"Emily was this Student from the University. She worked with me on projects and design and planning. She had a crush on me, but I never paid much attention to it. " I stopped remembering what Jan had said.

"Well not exactly true I guess. I liked the attention. I liked being the focus of her desires. But the whole summer she flirted and teased. She wore loose clothing and stuff. I liked the attention, because Sue had been dealing with Postpartum Depression and we weren't doing anything. "

I continued. " The end of summer came and as usual we had a big party for the staff who were going back to school. I drove her to her place so she could get changed. Emily didn't have a car. She brought me in and showed me her apartment. She left her bedroom door open so we could talk. The whole time she was changing I could see her in the full length mirror. I watched her strip. Tweak her nipples, pull her stretchy top down and rearrange the girls. Then I watched her put on a lacy thong. She turned to check her ass out in the mirror and saw me looking."

"Our previous conversation stopped abruptly. I couldn't tell you what we had been saying. My fears were that she would freak out. Instead she smiled. Turned again to check out her ass. Then she pulled her short skirt on and zipped it." I told Lois how the night started.

"The whole time she finished dressing we were quiet. Then she came out of the room. Walked right up to me where I was sitting she asked me, "Did you like what you saw?"

"To give you an idea of how hard she was flirting she told me that my watching her got her so wet and horny that she almost decided to take her thong off and go commando for the night. She couldn't because she was so wet she would leak on her skirt. "

"At the party she kept wandering away to socialize, but she'd come back to me. Every time she did she would tell me how wet she was, how her nipples were hard and erect and hurt, needing to be used and sucked. I was getting a bit drunk. At one point she told me how she could see the outline of my cock. She told me that she had fantasized so many times of me sliding it in her mouth or her pussy."

"By the end of the night I was in a daze. She drove me to her place. She was supposed to drive me home. She said my wife would be pissed if she showed up with me with a boner and her in a dress that was designed to show off her assets. She had me come in. I knew it wasn't a good idea but II was entranced at that point.. She was going to pop in and change. She stripped for me. And then we just did about everything we could do. I came to my senses around 2:00. I had sobered up. I felt so guilty and ashamed. "

"I got out of the house and drove straight home. I hadn't cleaned up. I smelled of sex and booze. Sue was waiting for me. She kicked me out for the night. I slept in the van in the driveway. Sue never told anyone. She took me in the next morning. It took a long time before we were talking. Longer for other things."

"So she took you back but planned to have an affair?" Loid asked me

"She told me once when I thanked her for forgiving me, that she hadn't, She just found a way to still love me. When I asked what she meant she asked me if I loved her, and if I loved the sex. When I said yes, she said she did too." I said "I think she was already fucking him when I asked that."

"So she was screwing around and then they started sending you texts and pictures?" Lois inquired.

"Sue told me the plan was for Asshole and her to fuck around for one weekend, then we were supposed to reconcile. But they started early. Then when the weekend was over she was mad at me because instead of crying in my bed I went out. I met a woman who Sue thought was a tramp. She thought I dealt with her fucking around with Asshole by fucking this woman. So she upped her game. I got pictures of her being gangbanged. She got dropped at the house covered in cum. Leaking from everywhere and drunk. I had to clean her up and put her to bed so the girls didn't see her like that. "

"She was always so reserved. Even in university. Wow" Lois commented

"I used to want her to be a bit more into trying new things. Now I can't think of anything she hasn't tried, and I'm still wondering what it would be like to try a new position once in a while." I said.

"What are you going to do? " Lois asked

"Sell the cabin, take care of my girls. Work, maybe one day find someone else. Maybe I won't bother." I said

"Sorry. Chase. I wasn't sure what to expect when Susie called. I sure wasn't expecting this." She said, "Maybe we could go for a drink sometime later"

"I'd like that" I said

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I left.

I drove up to the cabin. It was dark and quiet. I lit a bonfire in the fire pit. I made coffee, and sat by the fire. Around midnight I went to bed.

I woke up early and loaded personal stuff into the truck. I pulled all of the furniture that I would take. In a moment of anger I took all of the custom tables I built for Sue and burned them in the fire pit. I also burned all of the pictures of the two of us. By the end of the day I was done most of what I wanted to get done. I decided to stay another night, and head back in the morning. I enjoyed a quiet scotch and sat out in the yard. I hated the idea that my dream for this place was gone. Shattered, like my life.

In the morning I got up early. I drove to town. I put my stuff in a storage locker. Then I unloaded what I had packed of Sue's into boxes. I left those by the front door. I went and returned the cube truck and took a taxi home.

Around two in the afternoon Sue pulled up. The girls came running up to give me hugs. I went in with them into the house leaving Sue outside.

I made the girls grilled cheese for lunch. I gave them some juice and I sat and listened as they talked.

Amanda asked the question I dreaded. "Daddy, why don't you like Brian?"

I was struggling with how to answer. "I think we had a misunderstanding. I am sure he is a nice man"

"Mommy likes him. He seems nice." She said, Her answer grated on my nerves.

I sat and wondered. I was the bad guy in all of this. I got up and went outside to see how Sue was doing. She had almost everything packed in.

I watched her load the last box in the van. "How are you Chase?" She asked.

"I've been better." I answered.

"Chase, we need to talk about Brian." She started to say

"No, we actually don't. You are making your decisions in your life. I will be making my own decisions." I turned and went into the house, closing the door behind me.

After a few minutes I heard the van start and she drove away.

The rest of the day was spent doing laundry, cleaning up and bathing the girls. After bedtime the house was quiet, and lonely. I sat in silence. Time to move on.

Morning started as usual. Breakfast, dropping off at the daycare, and work. Jan was my normal decompress for the weekend. This morning I was in a surly mood. I didn't want to answer questions. After a few minutes she left me alone. I called Jimmy at lunch. I told him I wanted to go out for a few drinks one night this week. He was good to go for Wednesday. We talked for a bit and then he had to go.

The rest of my week was pretty basic. Up until Wednesday. Drinks with Jimmy was at a strip club. I wasn't really interested in a woman who rubbed her crotch on guys for money. Where it got interesting was Nikky had agreed to babysit.

When the taxi dropped me off, she was waiting. "So what's going on with you and Sue?"

"She is staying with her parents while she wants me to be here waiting for her to figure out how not to be a slut. " I said with a degree of sarcasm.

"That's pretty harsh. Is she really being a slut?" She inquired

"Want to see?" I asked her

"What, you have proof?" She asked

I pulled out my phone. To be honest I was a bit buzzed. I pulled up the video of Sue being fucked by the driver while sucking off three guys. I showed her getting gangbanged next.

I don't know exactly what I was thinking of showing her these photos. When I first started showing them she was on the chair across from me. Then she moved beside me.

She took the phone from me. She scrolled another video. Then shut the phone off. "Holy crap, I never would have believed Sue to be able to do that. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Right now I just want some normalcy." I told her

"I realized her breast was pressing into my arm. I could feel the heat of her body. I looked down. Her dress, which was already short, was riding up pretty high up her thigh. I looked into her eyes.

She put her hand on my leg, just below where my cock reached.

"Nikky, we can't."

"Why not? I am of legal age. I want to. And I don't think your wife should have any say on what you do. "

Her hand brushed the tip of my cock. She turned to kneel beside me. Her hand gripped my cock leaning towards me. Her top was loose. I could see her pert tits, topped by pointed nipples. I saw her lips. She licked them and said "I want to taste you. I want to have you taste me and make me cum hard. I want you to fuck me like you've wanted to fuck me, don't deny it."

She kissed me. Her mouth was like a soft sweet kiss with a hard edge of passion. She made my cock twitch when she teased my lips with her tongue. It twitched again when she wrestled with my tongue.

"Fuck, I knew you'd be a great kisser!" She said, out of breath.

She kissed me again, but this time she climbed on my lap. My hands wrapped around her. I could feel her rubbing my cock. It was trapped in my pants leg and she rubbed her pussy back and forth on it. As she kissed me she moaned. God she was sexy as hell.

She stopped kissing me long enough to push back and pull her top off. I looked at her breasts. They were perfect, not large, but with a gentle slope on top and a nice fullness on the bottom. Her nipples were dark and pointed. My hands just gravitated to them. Lightly rubbing the points. Her moan was erotic. She kissed me again with a desperate passion. We kissed until we were both gasping for air. Then I pulled her breast to my mouth. Her groan as I sucked was a vibration through her. I felt her pussy press down on my cock. I nibbled and teased the tip. She responded by gripping my head in her hands and holding me to her breast. Her hips began rhythmically rocking on my cock. She groaned a long groan and her hips spasmed in little twitches and thrusts.

123456...9