A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH God, oh God oh fuck" she moaned and then she pulled me off her breast and kissed me.

After kissing me she pulled herself back. She started to climb down to her knees on the floor. Instead I pulled her up and stood holding her. I squeezed the cheeks of her ass and lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around me. I walked us into the bedroom..

When I set her on the edge of the bed she reached for my belt. While her hands were busy with that I tilted her head back and kissed her. My finger tips caressed her breasts. By the time she had my pants undone she was moaning again.

Her hand wrapped around my exposed cock. "Fuck you are big"

She leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. My knees just about buckled. Her lips grazed the head as she opened her mouth to take me in. She closed her lips around the head and her tongue ran circles around it. My hands gripped her shoulders as she teased me.

She tried to slide me deep in her mouth, but her gag reflex wouldn't let her take more than half of me. "Nikky just focus on the head. It drives a man crazy with lust. If you want I can help you practice deep throating me later."

She almost purred as she renewed her efforts on my cock head and the first few inches.

I could feel the tension in my balls wanting to explode in this hot little nymph, but I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back on the bed.

I leaned forward kissing her lips. My tongue penetrated her mouth like my cock had. Such a sweet mouth. She sucked on my tongue while toying with it on her own. I kissed her neck, softly at first. Then nibbling and biting her. With one of my hands I stroked my fingers over her nipple, around her breast. Soft light caresses.

I nibbled her ear lobe and I whispered. "You wanted this for a long time, tonight I am going to make you cum so many times you won't be able to walk straight for a week. Then I am going to make you cum some more"

"Oh God " she gasped. Her body was trembling.

I bit her earlobe, not painfully, but enough to make her gasp. I pinched her nipple as well at the same time. When I released her earlobe I twisted her nipple lightly. Her back arched and she let out a guttural moan.

I sucked her other nipple. My tongue flicked the tip.

"Oh god, fuck me. Take me and fuck me! " she moaned. " I'm protected, please fuck me"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and was pulling me to her. Her hands gripped the back of my shoulders. I forced myself lower, teasing a line from her nipple to her navel. I mauled her breast keeping her stiff nipple between my thumb and index finger rolling and pulling on it.

I sat up on my knees and pulled the zipper of her skirt down. Then I pulled her legs up as I pulled it off her. God what a vision. "You are so amazing, such beautiful breasts, topped with perfect nipples" I said as I caressed each one. " such a toned hot body. The way your ribs flow to your waist and back to your hips." I caressed her body. My hands appreciating her beauty as I described it. " God, your legs are beautiful, strong and sexy. Your cute toes, perfect. " I nibbled on each of her delicate toes. Sucking on them.

She was quivering with my touches. Writhing around on the bed as I teased her entire body.

I placed my hands on her upper thighs framing the dark satin of her thong. I pressed my thumbs along the insides of her thighs. My fingertips caressed the top lace band of her thong, reaching out to her exposed inner hips. Her thong was too narrow to cover her. And her inner lips teased me with their appearance. I leaned down between her legs and enticed her with my tongue. Teasing her soft lips. Tasting her musky fragrance.

I pulled her thong down and off her. I kissed her mons. I held her legs spread and began to tease her with little licks and kisses exploring her soft beautiful pussy. She was wet and glistening with anticipation. I frequently dipped the tip of my tongue in between her labia to taste her and tease her.

Nikky was moaning non stop. Her fingers were holding my arms still or pulling my hair, or digging into my shoulders. I sucked on her pert little nub and she tensed and groaned and came. She wrapped her legs around my back and drew me to her. I watched her stomach contract over and over. Her beautiful pert tits rising and falling as she tried to gain control of her breathing.

I reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts. Squeezing them and pulling myself into her pussy. I kissed and sucked her inner lips. I ran my tongue between the wet and slippery folds. I flicked my tongue over her clit. Again she clenched and came.

Her moans were getting frantic. "Chase, oh God Chase, fuck, oh God, oh shit, " she moaned repeatedly.

I dragged my fingertips down her taut stomach and pressed her legs back wide. I began a rapid assault on her clit and lips with my mouth. Sucking, nibbling, biting and licking. I curled two fingers down and slid them Inside her. God she was tight.

Her reaction was to thrust her hips and back up. With this angle I could suck her clit and hit her g spot with my fingers. She came so hard and so fast, I thought she was going to twist my fingers off.

She pushed me away when she slowed from cumming. "OH fuck you are intense! I need a second. What did you just do? Oh Fuck!" She moaned. She pulled her legs to her chest and rolled to the side trembling and twitching.

I slid up the bed and curled her up in my arms behind her. Cradling her. My hand held her breast while the other rested on her hip. I softly kissed her shoulder. I could feel little tremors rocking through her.

As her breathing became near normal she said, "I've only ever had one guy do oral before. I wondered what the fuss was about. Oh my God, you need to keep doing that to me." She looked into my eyes with a need.

"No problem," I said as my hand explored down between her legs. I stroked her soft lips eliciting another moan. She reached down and grabbed my cock and moved her hips until I was pressing into her entrance.

"Fill me, I have been craving this for so long. Please, don't make me wait." She moaned. She was trying to move to push herself on me.

I lifted her leg up and repositioned myself better. Slowly I pushed my hips up and I entered her.

She let out a long growl and shivered. I pulled back and held still until she recovered. Then I thrust further.

"Do you like the feel of my cock stretching your tight little pussy? I love how you shiver when I get deeper inside you. Fuck you have the sweetest pussy ever. " I whispered little phrases to her as I stroked in and out of her.

She was whimpering and moaning. She called my name out over and over. I felt like a God of sex in that moment. As I increased the pace of my thrusts I also was getting deeper inside her. I still had a bit to go to be fully inside her, when I felt my cock ram up against her cervix.

It took her breath away. She gasped, looking at me. Eyes wide open. She let out a long slow moan. The leg I had held upright kicked involuntarily and her pussy squeezed me tightly.

I pulled back a bit.

"What the fuck was that? " she exclaimed

"Did it hurt?" I asked

"A bit, but it felt like I was so completely full. I think I peed myself." She said

"It's called a squirting orgasm." I said

"Good, I was afraid I peed on your bed, and you'd be grossed out."

"You can squirt in my bed with me as much as you want. I promise I won't ever be grossed out!" I grinned.

I began building up my pace again. I felt her begin to cum hard again and I pressed deeper again.

She squealed and she came so hard it was like a squirt gun filled with warm water sprayed us. Each thrust she squirted more.

I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, Her nipples were little rocks on top of her breasts. Her stomach was defined into a sexy six pack. And her legs trembled. Her foot that was raised up was clenched tight and her leg shook. I fucked her right through one orgasm into another one.

I rolled over onto my back. I pulled her over with me. I wasn't as deep in her now, but I could feel the head of my cock rubbing her g spot. I began to buck into her with short firm thrusts. She put her feet on the bed to brace herself. I felt her spasm and it drew me closer to cumming

"I am going to cum, I can't hold back" I told her

"I want to feel you cum in me. " she said

I erupted in her, my cock pulsing and throbbing. She pulled her knees together as she came hard again too. I held her tight as we both trembled in aftershocks. For a few minutes we lay together.

"She turned to kiss me. I knew you would totally blow me away, but I had no idea there could be anything this good ever."

I was getting soft, and when she pulled up I slid out of her. She groaned "OH fuck, you feel so good inside me. I feel empty without you"

She rolled onto her back. She looked so completely sexy. I kissed her breast. Then her neck, and finally her mouth.

"OH god don't stop!" She whispered in my ear. " I think I am addicted to you. How you make my whole body alive and I, um I liked my orgasms before. This is, I don't know, it's beyond incredible. My toes are spasming from my orgasms, my toes for fuck sakes!"

I laughed, "Glad you enjoyed this!" I tweaked her nipple just a bit. "Any chance we could maybe try to do it again?"

"If you don't let me come and fuck you senseless, from now on, I will come and kidnap you and hide you in my basement." She exclaimed. "You can't do this to me and then leave me! I'd be ruined"

We kissed and held each other for a few minutes. Then azure called

I got up and went to the washroom. I pulled my polo shirt off on the way. I went to the bathroom, then grabbed two washcloths. I ran warm water over them. I cleaned my cock off with one. I wrung out the water from the other. I gently cleaned Nikky up. Then I kissed her again.

"I don't think I want to ever stop being with you either. " I told her. "I love making you cum"

I lay on my side facing her. We caressed each other. After a few minutes she pushed me on my back. She knelt down and began to lick my cock. "Can you show me how to deep throat?" Nikky asked, "I want to take all of you"

"Take me as deep as you can, until you feel your gag reflex kick in. Then tease my cock in and back. Each time you go a bit deeper, and hold it longer. Make sure you get your reflex under control before you try to take me back."

Nikky tried to take me, but each time she took me deep she gagged. I pulled her up and kissed her.. She was straddling me. I lifted her hips and set her back down on my cock. Her reaction was like I pushed the air out of her lungs.

"Fuck" she moaned

I raised her hips up and let her drop on my cock again.

"Oh Shit, that is so intense" she said

I picked her up again. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"You are going to have me addicted to sex with you". She whispered in my ear as she rocked her hips slowly.

"Good!" Was my reply, "I think a hot young sweetheart like you might fit perfect about now"

"Oh, so you like young hotties do you?" She teased

"Just the one I'm with right now" I replied

"I could have half the girls at the University for you. So many guys can't fuck worth a damn". She moaned as she took me deeper. "Not only are you nice, and make a girl cum but you have a monster cock too!. You could be really popular!"

"Pimping me out already?" I teased her back

"No, I was just thinking one of my girlfriends and I could have a real good time" she said as she began to ride my cock a little harder

I slapped her ass as she rode me "such a dirty girl you are".

She smiled at me. "You have no idea"

She rode my cock harder and faster until she started to lose control. Her body began to twitch and shake as she built to her orgasm.

I grabbed her in my arms, with my hands holding her ass firmly in place. Then I began to drive up into her, while pushing her hard down on my cock. In less than a minute she was a quivering spastic moaning rag doll in my arms. I kept driving up into her as she moaned. Before long I felt myself reaching a point of no return.

"I am going to fill your sweet pussy with my hot cum again" I growled into her ear. I licked and then nibbled her earlobe as I unloaded jets of cum up into her.

Her moans and guttural cries were intense. I could feel ripples running through her pussy clenching me. Then she just dropped onto me.

I looked at her in shock. She was breathing still, breathing hard, but breathing. She passed out.

I rolled over so she was on her side.

She began to come around "holy fuck, what happened?"

"You came so fucking hard I think you passed out". I told her

"God I feel like jelly! All shakes and jiggly". She rolled over onto her back. Legs splayed out. "Fuck me. I can't believe you can do this to me!"

We lay there for a while. Trying to get a grip on reality.

"I still have to get home, shit,. I need a shower, or a bath! My poor pussy has been so abused tonight". She pretended to pout. "How swollen and red are these lips? Look at all that cum leaking out"

"I'll abuse that pussy some more if you're not careful". I told her as I slid a finger in her and curled up inside

"Oh shit no! Too much! Oh fuck too much!" She said as her hands clenched into fists holding the bedsheets

"Seriously. Holy fuck. I am a bundle of nerves there right now. Holy shit".

I laughed! "Come on then. Let's get you in a shower and I'll drive you home"

We showered together. She stroked my cock hard one more time. She started to suck my cock taking me deeper.

"Chase, don't be gentle. I want you to stuff that cock down my throat. Fuck my throat"

I started to push harder, it was too tight. I didn't want to hurt her.

She took hold of me and pulled me into her mouth hard. I got the idea she wanted this. I held her by the back of her head and plunged hard into her mouth. At first I hit the resistance, and then my cock slid a few inches deeper than I had been. I pulled back and she sputtered and drooled. Then she pulled me back into her throat. I plunged hard into her again. I slid in easier this time. I pulled out again to her sputtering and drooling. I didn't hesitate. I thrust back and pushed deep. I was almost all the way down her throat. This was only the second time in my life I had a woman take all of me. Sue, a few weeks ago and now Nikky. Nikky was definitely tighter and the feeling of control was getting me close.

I pulled back again. "I am going to cum if I keep doing this" I told her

"Please". She whimpered as she pulled herself on my cock.

Fuck! Who am I to turn down an opportunity like this.

I drove my cock in and out of her throat. When I couldn't hold back any longer I told her to get ready.

I slammed my cock deep and then held my cock in her throat while I came down her throat.

She was moaning as I came, which increased the sensation.

I pulled out slowly, she was still moaning. I realized she had her fingers deep in her pussy. She tumbled on the floor in the shower

I pulled her up and washed her. She seemed in a daze. I asked her. "Are you ok?"

"I have no strength left! My legs are so spent from cumming" she smiled at me " I am going to have to practice to get my stamina up"

"I think I can help with that!" I snickered

After the shower I drove her home.

"I can't kiss you in case my parents are watching, but I want to. When can we do this again?" She asked

"I don't know. I might be good for Friday, otherwise I am looking at next week"

"Call me so I know you got home to your kids ok" she said. She sounded disappointed that she may have to wait until we could be together again.

I drove home second guessing my actions. Should I have had more resolve? My frustration peaked when I had a thought that I had screwed someone, because of my insecurity over Sue holding information back. She may have absolutely nothing going on.

I felt like I had the proverbial Angel on one shoulder and devil on the other.

"The bitch fucked how many different guys? How many at the same time? And you're worried about nailing a woman who has had a crush on you for how long?"

Versus " Sue was really sorry. She is getting help with her challenges. It was you fucking Emily once that got you into this mess. Now you can't resist another young tease? Shame on me!"

I told both of them to go fuck themselves or each other. I went to sleep.

I was use about asleep when my phone rang

"Sorry to call, but I wanted to check you made it home." Nikky aid meekly

"I'm sorry Nikky, I think I was tired" I said. "My God I had a great time tonight"

"Me too" she giggled " I am still tingly all over, I hope Friday will work for us to get together again"

"Me too". I said

""Chase, I forgot to tell you, Sue called just after you left with Jimmy. I'm sorry I forgot. She said to call her later, it didn't matter when, just call tonight.

"That's ok". I said, "I didn't want to talk to her earlier, I was busy doing something I really enjoyed"

"Do you mean doing something? Or Someone?" She giggled

"You!" I said. "I was loving doing you!"

I sat up in bed and turned the light on. It was 3:30 in the morning. I sent a quick text. 'Nikky said I should call, are you still up?"

I got a reply almost instantly. "Yes, can I call U?"

I texted yes and almost as soon as I hit send the phone rang

"Hi Sue, sorry it's so late Jimmy took me out for some drinks at the bar to help me unwind. What's up?"

"It's ok, did you have a good time?" She asked

"Yes, it was a good thing I took a taxi though. I wouldn't have been able to drive". I commented

"That's good, I'm glad you had a fun night, Nikky got home ok?"

"Yes." I said plainly "she forgot to tell me you called so she called me to let me know"

"Oh, ok. You must have been partying pretty good tonight then" she was pressing for details

"Yes, morning is going to come way too early. That's for sure". I said. "So. What's up? Why the call?" I asked

"I just wanted to see how you wanted to do the weekend. My parents or your parents can take the girls. We could go Friday and stay till Sunday. That way we can get everything done. Then if we go back again it would just be to relax one more time"

"Sounds good, " I answered, " should I see if my parents can take the girls?"

"I think they'd like that". She replied

"Ok. It's settled! I'll drop the girls off and meet you up there". I said

"Ok, goodnight Chase". She said, "I love you"

"Goodnight Sue. I love you too!" I replied

I went to work the next morning. Jan greeted me with a sly smile "Good morning!"

"Good Morning! How are you today?" I asked

"I'm doing really well today. Jillian is coming by later. She is going to show me a few more things". Jan said as I grabbed a coffee. "She says I am a natural at this."

"You are! I had a feeling you'd be good at this". I said as I leaned against the counter

"If I ever forget to say it, Thank you!. You have no idea how much I owe you"

"No you don't. I owe you my life! I had spent the better part of a day once, considering how to end it".

"How is the battle on that front?" She asked

"Well I feel like shit after rejoining the land of the living last night". I winked at her

"Do tell!" She inquired

"A gentleman never tells". I pretended to scold her.

"True, but I don't see any Gentlemen around, so spill!" She laughed with me

"Jimmy took me to the strip club. He kept my glass full, my lap busy, and did his level best to entice me with all manner of female companionship." I told her

"Ew! The pig! That is a horrible place to get over a woman" Jan said with a degree of disdain

"Well he wanted me to remember there are lots of options, unfortunately I am not interested in lust with rent". I said

Jan laughed with me on that.

1...34567...9