A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of the story.
34.9k words
3.68
60.2k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

Thank you for the patience, and the many suggestions. As I have said this is my first work, so I expected to make mistakes. I did want to write something different than the cheating wife or husband getting torched. I think that is what everyone wants to do,but reality is often a different set of circumstances. I wanted to take the reader on this type of journey. I know the story type isn't for everyone. Hopefully everyone enjoys at least some of the story.

As it is my first, comments both good and critical will help me do better. Please give detail, other than "It Sucked!"

Please read the chapters in order so the story makes sense. Thanks, and please comment!

Cheers and happy reading!

Chapter Three

A Wife's Revenge, In Too Deep?

Monday morning started great, well compared to how my last three weeks had gone.

Yesterday Sue and I talked. She told me of how she had a simple plan to get even. To exact her revenge. She also confessed that her upbringing was to be so reserved especially sexually. She wanted to explore some freedom. Once she opened that door she couldn't close it.

Her affair began with Darren as a verbal teasing affair. No touching, no nudity, no sex. But with all they talked about, it aroused her desires. She craved to explore. She craved new adventures. After almost 4 months they had their first experience. It changed her inside.

She told me that originally she wanted to plan the sex to do some things that peaked her curiosity and that would shock me. Just one weekend of the wildest stuff to try. Then, when they actually started fucking, it was different, it was new, and exciting. Darren pushed boundaries. At home she had love, with Darren she had sex.

The original plan was to cuckold me for the weekend.. and then work through the challenges. Her plan was to make it where I had to stay, and then we could work out everything after. She thought the relief at not being cucked would be a reason to forgive. Also her new found desires to experiment would spice up our love life.

She also made it quite clear, when I fucked Emily, she developed a rage which burned inside. At times everything else, including the kids was eclipsed by her rage and desire to make me hurt like she had hurt. Sex would be her weapon. She needed a partner to assist. Her old boss had propositioned her many times. He was good looking. He was rich. He owned numerous companies. He was good with the ladies. He had a dark allure. He wanted her.

That's when she told me she was going back to work. He was very interested in having her return. Once he found her reasons for wanting to return, he became quite devoted to her plan. They spent hours talking about what they could do, how they could set it up.

Then one afternoon, after a very hot and sexy discussion, he pulled his cock out to show her how turned on he was. She sucked him. He came in her mouth. He made her swallow. He fucked her three times that afternoon. She came home late, claiming she had a headache, had a bath and went to bed. She felt guilty, free and sexual. And she felt like she was starting on getting even.

After that, they had sex at least once a week. They had a plan to fuck all weekend. The kids could be with her parents. She would tell me what was going on so my insides could turn, knowing she would be fucking someone else. Then they would send short videos or pictures. They could fuck, party, dance, drink, whatever. There would be no limits.

Darren wanted to keep tabs on me, so he hired a private eye. He wanted to make sure I didn't grab a gun or buy something off the street and come gunning for him. She said she was also worried I might snap and kill myself. The PI would keep me safe, hopefully.

The plan was supposed to go off and it was supposed to end after the weekend. The first night was just sex. Anything goes. It was wild. The next night they were at a club. It got wild. I had never been with more than one person before. That was farther than she had wanted things to go, but it was fucking hot, she had said. But still that was supposed to be as far as it went.

Then I showed up with a hooker. Even knowing the PI was watching, we went up to a room. We didn't come down until morning, together. Even after we had stayed together. Sue said she was going to show me how much I could hurt and be tortured. The two men fucked her savagely. She came so hard and it felt so good, and it sated the anger. But after she just hurt. Emotionally and physically. The hot wife anklet was Darren's idea. The idea was to extend things for another week., and then end it. But she was so sore that she needed a few days to recover. Thursday night was just Darren. But when she tried to come home to be with me, I was mean. I made her feel cheap, and dirty. And guilty.

Then when Friday came he came over to pick her up while I was at work. They fucked in our bed, then in the shower, and they left after cleaning up. That night was crazy. It got way beyond what she wanted. It was going too far. And the reality was that it didn't look like I had actually fucked the hooker. Her text haunted Sue. It was going way too far.

The problem was she couldn't make it stop. She couldn't undo her actions. It just kept going. When they talked about piercings, it was just talk, until they got put in. Again she had said it wasn't planned, but once done the gravity struck. Piecing was permanent. Sort of. It was a constant reminder of someone else taking control. It couldn't be undone. Later when I showed the pictures of her pierced tits covered in cum it was a permanent stake through our marriage.

The only thing that felt good was the wild and kinky sex. But some of what was happening was going places she didn't want, but she couldn't stop it either. But the love that she wanted was becoming farther and farther away. It might be gone permanently.

She couldn't deal with the thought of losing the new sexual freedom, and most importantly the love of her husband.

I had told her I hated her for torturing me, but at the same time I knew I deserved it. When Sue was down I kicked her in her most vulnerable places. But the knowledge that someone else controlled her sexuality, who she fucked, how she fucked, and how intense the orgasms were, hurt.

I told her I hated hatefucking her. I hated her mouth on me knowing it was others who had awakened the eroticism and desire to be highly skilled at oral. Or to fuck with intensity.

We talked until late. Then I went to bed. Too exhausted and emotionally raw to do anything but sleep.

Work in the morning started off great. Jan was in a great mood. She was happy we were talking and her class was going excellent. We had 14 more contracts to do. That meant we were booked until early June already.

Around noon I got a call on my phone. It was Sue. "Um, uh, uh, Chase, uh, oh, uh, God, uh Chase, uh, uh, honey, I uh, uh, oh, God uh, Chase I uh called uh, to..."

"He is fucking you isn't he?" I spat into the phone.

I heard him laugh "yes, sorry, oh shit, oooohhhhhh! Fuckkkkkk!" She said,

I threw the phone.

I got up. I put together some papers. I was in a complete rage. I called my supervisors. I called Jillian. I set a conference for 5 that night. Everyone had questions. I said just make sure you are there or online. Jan tried to stop me, but I just pushed past her.

I called the bank. I straightened some things out. I cleared up some of the accounts. I called a realtor. Then I called a lawyer.

At the meeting I had drafted a bill of sale. The company and all assets except the 3 acres of storage yard would be sold equally to them as shareholders. The loans for materials basically were balanced by the assets of bricks, Rock, landscape goods and equipment. Each of them would own shares in the company for the price of 1 dollar per share. They would also sign a contract to lease the storage yard from me for the cost of the mortgage plus all taxes.

Sue would get the house. The value of the cabin would pay more of the mortgage down. The values we had in the house would equal the eventual value of the storage yard. That would eliminate my obligations to pay alimony. I didn't want to pay that cunt to be fucking the douchebag. I would still have child support. I could deal with that.

The company could keep me as a consultant if I felt like it. The extra cash from the company accounts would be used to pay me and Sue out over 6 months at $6 k per month each. The company could use the equity to secure loans and products to keep the business fluid.

I signed my copy and told them that the legal version would be done next week. They would need to come up with the cash for the purchase price before that time. I walked out. I heard people calling for me but I shook them off and left. I drove away.

I drove to the country and kept going until I was in the mountains. I had no idea where I was. I slept in the back of the van. While I was driving I made a plan. When I woke up I decided that it would work. I turned back and headed for a campsite out of town. I paid for a week. I had stopped at several stores along the way back. I Picked an item up from each store. I followed Darren in a taxi. I gave a generous tip to ensure the driver forgot my face.

I knew where he lived. I knew when I would be ready.

I made the call. Man to man. Bring the bodyguard. I didn't care. I wanted him. I told him where and when.

I went to the lawyers and completed the paperwork for the sale of my business. I arranged a courier to deliver the package to work. I bought a cheap burner phone. I sent a text to Sue. I spelled out the terms of the divorce. If she fought it would be a long battle, and everything would come out. The lawyer would call her to sign the papers. She had sole custody of the girls. I said that I hoped in time I would be able to be able to visit occasionally. I re-read it and hit send. She called right after. I threw the phone against a wall. It shattered.

The next morning I went to the site I had chosen. It was secluded, up in the hills just out of town. Overlooking the river. It was an old gravel pit. It was a beautiful morning. I drove the van into a pile of rocks at the bottom of the pit.. It was smoking a bit. I waited, I was early. I had a camera set up. It would record up to six hours.

I saw them pull up. I heard the crunch of gravel when the car bottomed out on one of the piles of rock. They parked on the flat area I had staked out and I smiled. I smiled even more as both of them got out of the car.

I was wearing shorts and a shirt. I took off my Shirt. I shook my pants. I turned around. "No weapons. Just my fists."

Darren walked towards me. Cocky as ever. When he got close he stopped.

"What do you want?" Darren asked

"A piece of you. I don't care if I lose. I just want one or two shots in" I said "on both of you two assholes"

Darren gave the driver a look. He pulled off his jacket. He undid his shirt. He kicked off his shoes. "I was a gold glove in my day. I don't see you landing a single punch. And in case you try anything, we brought insurance. The driver pulled a semiautomatic rifle. He patted it and smiled.

I got in my stance. We moved and sparred. I tried a jab intentionally slower than I knew I could throw. His block and counter was aimed right for my nose. I blocked and gave him a short uppercut with my jab hand. It wasn't hard, but it hit his jaw. He laughed. We spared, I jabbed again a bit slow. He blocked and feigned a punch to my face but turned to a gut shot. It caught me a bit. He had power. I made like I was winded and dropped my hands. I knew he couldn't resist a solid face shot. When it came I ducked and hit him with a combo. One really good shot to the head. And a light shot that split his lip. I rotated around him. He gave a couple of fake shots to gage my reaction. It wasn't as easy as he first thought.

He came in with a combo two to the face, one to the midsection, and two more to the face. He caught me with one of the punches pretty good. I backed away. When he came after me I hit him with a roundhouse kick. I connected with his lower ribs. The kidney area. His guard dropped on that side. His next charge I brought a knee up to his solar plexus. Then I dropped an elbow to the top of his head. I hoped that would slow him. It did, but it also pissed him off. He began to throw more punch combos. He kept closing the distance so I couldn't get room.

I knew this was where his training would be a difference maker. I landed one more shot to his nose. It crunched. I wasn't sure if it broke or that was just cartilage grinding, but it felt good to hurt him, at least a bit. From then on I was stuck on defense. His shots to my ribs began taking their toll. He landed a few good ones that stunned me. I dropped. I saw the kick coming. I caught it and twisted his knee. It popped. But then he landed a fierce shot to my temple.

While I was trying to find my balance he switched places with the driver. He leaned against the car with his rifle. He was taunting me. The driver just gave me a look of cold hate.

"Next time I fuck Sue I am going to ride her ass until I turn her inside out. I will fuck her until she shits, and then I am going to fuck that shit down her throat for fucking you. I am going to twist those little fucking barbells until she screams. And then I am going to rip them off her."

He came in to grab me. I tossed handfuls of gravel up into his face. I got two punches in and then I took out his knee with a straight kick that buckled backwards. Unfortunately Darren chose that moment to nail the back of my head with the butt of the rifle. I spun to the ground. The world was spinning. He came over and kicked me once. His knee must have hurt because it wasn't a hard kick. The butt end of the rifle fucking hurt when it connected with my ribs. He swung two more times. Once more to my ribs, and once more to the back of my head.

The next feeling I had was I was wet. It was raining warm rain. I opened my eyes to look. It was Darren and the driver. They were pissing on me. Darren took one more swing with the rifle, connecting with my knee.

They left me there. Dazed, hurt, and on the verge of passing out. They got in the car and started driving. Leaving me there. I smiled. I focused on staying awake. I couldn't pass out yet I waited a few minutes. Any time now I prayed. And then I heard metal on metal screeching and tires skidding. I looked to where I thought the river was. There it was, a cloud of thick smoke. And then I was gone.

I woke up and it was dark. I collected my camera. My knee was sore as hell but it held my weight. I hobbled up to the road. I started to walk to town. When I got to the long straight section going to the river there were still police at the bottom. Lights were flashing. I kept walking. When I got close I saw where the guardrail had been hit. It was a twenty foot drop to the water. A tow truck was trying to pull the car back up to the road.

The cop looked at me. "What happened to you?" He asked

"I had a score to settle. The old fashioned way, I guess I didn't fare too well." I said

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Looks like they tore their gas line in the gravel pit. It caught fire. If they hadn't hit the water they would have burned to death. They both got burned pretty bad and the crash roughed them up pretty good.

I laughed "was it Darren and his driver then?" I asked

"How did you know?" He asked

"Guess who I was settling the score with at the gravel pit." I said. "The two of them were fucking my wife"

"I'm going to have to bring you in for questioning" he said

I laughed. " That's at your risk, after they beat me they both pissed on me." I think I laughed hysterically.

"I have my video of the fight. I took it in case they decided to kill me. I thought they were going to when they brought out the rifle." I said

I handed him my camera. "I hoped he would have killed me. so when someone found the video it would send him to jail for life. I don't have anything to live for, and I don't have it in me to kill him."

He called dispatch. I was given a ride to the hospital, and then to the sheriff's office.

My story checked out. They had found the gun in the back seat. A gas line had been broken and leaked leaving a trail all the way back from the gravel pit, and apparently spraying the undercarriage of the car. It ignited into a fireball on the hill. They crashed into the river when they couldn't see, or stop.

I thought to myself how funny it was that a tiny leak in a gas line could cover enough of the underside of a car with enough gas to cause it to burn like that. Tsk Tsk. The cops should have seen that. I smiled to myself. Amazing what a flint and a balloon full of gas tied to a string can do when a bit of gas is sprayed around. Good thing rope burns! I chuckled to myself.

When they were ready to let me go, they asked if I wanted to call my family. I said no. I didn't have anyone except my parents and I didn't want to bother them. They gave me a ride to my campsite.

I think I slept for two straight days. On the third I hobbled into town. I bought a beat up old truck. It had a canopy on the back. I bought another cheap phone and called my parents. I left a message. I was leaving town. I left my number, but told them not to let Sue know it. I'd call in a few days. I told them to tell the girls I needed a few days. I would see them when I could.

I drove back out to the mountains. I found a quiet campsite and cracked a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I drank until I puked, then I drank some more. I drank until I couldn't even drink anymore.

I woke up. I had puked on myself. There is no feeling lower than losing everything, waking with nothing but a wicked hangover, and being covered in puke. Vile putrid puke. Unless of course it starts to rain a fine drizzle on you.

At least I was near a river. There were a few other campers around. I saw one mother frantic to gather her kids away from me. I guess I was quite the sight. I walked into the river. It was freezing cold. I washed my hair as well as I could. I took off my shirt and washed it. I couldn't exactly take off my pants but I hoped the water would at least take most of the stench away.

My next challenge was my guts were cramping up. I needed an outhouse. I got out of the river and went in search of one. It was cold outside. Being wet had amplified the effect. I was shivering. When I got to the outhouse my fingers didn't want to cooperate. I couldn't unhook the lock on the outside. I went in when finally got the lock unhooked and it was so gross I almost puked again. I wiped the seat off and had a torrent of diarrhea erupt. Fortunately I managed to sit on the can just in time.

My plan had worked, maybe a bit too well. I just wanted to fuck them up a bit the next part of my plan was to drop a hint that they will never know when, or how, but I would finish what I started. My plan for that was to record him threatening me and hand that to the police. If I disappeared, they would investigate. I didn't really care about living anymore. I was already in hell. Death might be an easier path. And if it brought asshole to a suitable fate then it would at least give me some satisfaction.

The problem was I felt ill. Every fiber hurts right now. I was frozen. shivering, having possibly the worst case of the runs in my life in the grossest of outhouses.

I realized that for the first time in my life, I had no purpose. No plan to execute. No one is relying on me. The only thing I had that mattered was my two girls, who would probably in a few years be calling Darren dad. Instead of feeling free I felt empty. Emotionally, spiritually, and physically empty.

So, I sat and I shit until my ass was burning, and there was nothing left to come out. I shivered because I was cold and wet. I decided to head to someplace warm. It didn't matter much where. I sat in the truck and let the heater kick in and warm me up. I needed to find a store or restaurant and get some food and liquids in me. I was shaking still but it wasn't from the cold anymore.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers
123456...9