A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how come you are all smiles this morning then? If having naked women grinding on you didn't entice you?" She asked

"I can't say!" I smirked

"Did Sue come by for a surprise?" She pried

"No, but I did talk with her about clearing out the cabin this weekend"

"Ok spill it! What are you grinning about?" She inquired

"Remember the sitter?" I told Jan ""Things got a little interesting"

"Chase! That's playing with fire! Fuck! How interesting is 'interesting'?" Jan eyed me closely.

"Quite interesting!" I smiled and walked to my office

Jan followed me. "What's happening with Sue then?"

"She was quite comfortable in her new boss's arms. So I don't really care." I put it to her coldly.

"I am happy you are happy, just be careful, the babysitter with a severe crush could go sideways. It also sounds like fun for you, just be careful". She said and left back to the desk

My day flew by. I got a sweet text from Nikky. 'I had so much fun last night! Hopefully soon we can play again!" With a few kisses and eggplant emoji's

At 3:00 I left and picked up the girls. I had to grab a few groceries and then it was home, dinner and we decided to watch a movie. Frozen.

After about 20 minutes of watching the doorbell rang. It was Lois.

"Sorry to intrude, but I am bored out of my skull at home alone. I thought I'd pop by" she told me, looking into my eyes.

It was hard keeping my eyes up. She wore a low cut blouse and a pair of skinny jeans.

"Come in". I invited her in. Amanda and Tay ran up and gave her huge hugs

"Hi Auntie Lois! ". Amanda gave her a sweet kiss "You look pretty!" And then she was back watching the movie

"You do look very pretty tonight". I echoed

"Thanks, I'd spent the past week in my housecoat moping about. I needed to look nice and get out"

"Wine? Coffee? Or tea?" I asked

"If you're having wine I would love a glass or six! But if I get that high, I won't be driving home." She gave me a wink and a sultry smile.

It was impossible to miss the way she had implied that she could be into staying.

I popped open a nice red wine and poured two glasses full.

"So how is life?" I asked

"Freaking boring!" she said in a quiet voice. "All my friends are married with children. And weekends are like the couples get together. Did you know last weekend Maggie and Bill and Artie and Angie got together? I didn't even rate as a ``hey, what are you up to?"

"I didn't know, either," I said. It actually did feel weird to be left out

"So I figure I am going to start hanging with my single friends and see how much trouble I can get myself in." Lois looked at me with a sly smile. " I hope you are up for a bit of fun, lord knows with what we've been through we both deserve some"

She finished off half her wine in one rather large sip.

"What about you? Have you been out getting any yet? Jeez, you are lucky. Tall, handsome, no ring on the finger, nice ass and the view up front looks real good." She licked her lips

"Right," I tried to be modest and humble, but I liked the flattery.

"If you go out to a bar, you will be dragged away by the ladies. I look like the old ex wife thing that's been cast to the side."

It was an obvious ploy for a compliment. I couldn't let her down. " Lois, you are hot! Don't sell yourself short. You have a sweet butt to die for, you have a tight waist and breasts that scream to guys to look. The best thing is you have a face that looks like it was created for an angel and temptress at the same time. You are beautiful. Stunningly so!"

"Wow, you sure know how to make a woman feel good!" She winked. "Tell me more!"

"I'd get myself in trouble if I told you any more, aside from that there are little ears nearby".

"Maybe I can coax you into flattering me more later!"

"No coaxing required". I flirted back

"So what have you been doing to keep busy?" She inquired

"The usual, work, kids, clearing out crap. We are selling the cabin. I have to finish getting rid of stuff this weekend".

"No! Why? That place is amazing!" She exclaimed

"I got it for Sue and I. It doesn't have the same effect on me as it used to. We got a great price for it". I said

"Chase, that place was your inspiration. You shouldn't give it up!" She looked disheartened

"It didn't feel the same. It felt cold and empty" I took a large sip of my wine. It was going down easily. I topped up our glasses

"What are you looking forward to doing with your freedom?" I asked her

"I want to get properly laid! A few times, maybe more than a few times. Todd was my second, I didn't have a lot of experience. I've heard the talk. I think there is more out there if you know what I mean". She winked "and I think I want to go to a few exotic places. Off the beaten path. Find some rare gems." She sighed

"Sounds amazing! " I reflected "I only wanted to get away for some hikes and backcountry camping,"

"Take me with you when you go!" She said excitedly "Seriously!"

"I didn't know you liked hiking!" I said surprised.

"I used to. A lot. Todd wasn't very outdoorsy"

We sat and talked about hiking, trails we loved, and ones we wanted to try. We planned a hike for a couple of weeks away to a remote lake. It was a decent distance and great overnight.

We paused for a second. I topped our glasses. We were halfway through our second bottle. I looked at the girls. They both had fallen asleep on the couch. I picked up Amanda and Lois picked up Tay and together we put them to bed.

I picked up our glasses and the bottle and we sat on the couch. Lois had stopped in the washroom after tucking the kids to bed.

Lois sat next to me on the couch. "I think you are trying to get me drunk". She said " By the way, it's working!"

"It definitely is". I toasted her and we drank some more.

Lois was leaning towards me, I let my eyes wander to her breasts. I could see one nipple barely visible.

Lois looked up and saw my gaze. She smiled. "Enjoying the view?"

"There is a wonderful set of peaks and a valley between that I would love to explore. The summit on the one that is barely visible is extremely enchanting!"

"You make me feel attractive again!" She sighed

I decided that it was time to see what the night held for possibilities. I tilted her head up and kissed her softly, but fully on her lips ``you shouldn't feel simply attractive, your beauty inspires lust, and passion." I placed her hand on my cock.

"Oh shit". She looked at what she was holding. Even through my jeans I knew I was obviously bigger than Todd.

She kissed me passionately. Her hand began to explore the length and width of my cock. My hand cupped her breast and my fingertips brushed over her nipple.

"Oh Jesus," Lois moaned.

I ran my other hand through her hair, and then I clenched my fist and pulled her head back. I kissed her neck, biting softly. "Oh God Chase, yes!"

I squeezed my hand around her breast and pinched her nipple roughly. I bit her shoulder, eliciting a sharp gasp. And as I relaxed my bite into sucking and letting my tongue explore, she moaned.

I pushed her back suddenly. Her eyes opened wide at the shock of my action. I reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her long sleeves served to hold her arms behind her. I sucked and held her rubbery nub in my teeth while my other hand held her compliantly back against the couch. I kissed my way back up to her mouth.

"Do you want me to take you? Here? now? However, I want you?" I searched her eyes for any hesitation

"Take me!" She groaned as I rolled her nipple tightly between my fingers.

I bit, I sucked, I licked everywhere searching for sensitive areas that made her shiver. My hands caressed her. Softly at times, but also firmly and at times almost savage in the ravaging of her breasts.

I stood and pulled my shirt off. Looking down at her submissive form. I undid my belt. I undid the button and pulled the zipper down. I pulled the belt out of my jeans. I slid it around her neck and pulled it close around her neck.

Her eyes were wide. Uncertain. But as I lowered my jeans she watched intently. The moment my cock sprang free, her mouth was open and searching to take it.

I didn't need the belt to guide her or restrain her. She pushed herself to take me as deep as she could manage, and then some. She sucked and drooled and bobbed her head on my cock.

"I think someone likes a man who takes control," I groaned. I began to thrust my hips forcing me deeper. I could already feel the tension in my balls. It was tempting to cum in her mouth. I very nearly did, but I pushed myself back. My cock bouncing and twitching. Precum and her drool creating a bridge between her mouth and my cock.

I pulled her up to her feet. I took the shirt the rest of the way off, freeing her hands. I undid her tight jeans and began to pull them down.

I lacked patience. When they were down to her knees I leaned her over onto the couch and stuffed my cock in her. She was wet, and ready. I began fucking her with long deep strokes. As I fucked her slowly my hands explored her. Her breasts, her nice round butt. I toyed with her clit, but with her legs held together that was more difficult to maintain.

She began to tremble. "Fuck Chase Don't stop, don't you dare stop!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust harder and a bit quicker. I savoured hearing her grunt and moan and the trembling was over the top.

Lois screamed, or started too, she buried her face in a throw pillow. She had clenched every muscle for a moment or two and then shook like she was having a seizure and then she slumped down on the couch.

I slowed my pace, but kept fucking her. I lifted her right leg up, essentially pulling her jeans down to her ankle. I stepped on her jeans and lifted her leg free.

I placed my foot on the couch, with her leg trapped. Her upper shoulder was almost laying on her upper thigh. Now as I drove my cock into her I could stroke her clit.

Her response was immediate. I had to push her face into the pillow to muffle her cries.

"You don't want me to have to stop, do you?" I teased. " Too much noise and I will have to stop fucking you and figure some way to keep you quiet"

I pinched her nipple and slowly twisted as I began to thrust harder and deeper.

Lois' moans were turning into little squeaks as she tried to control herself. She finally buried her face in the pillow and screamed as another orgasm rocked through her. Again she tensed up, and then shook. This time she fell over. My cock bounced lewdly dripping her nectar.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Fuck, yes, oh God I need a minute!" Lois gasped

I peeled the other leg of my jeans off. I sat on the couch beside her. I ran my hand over her back and side.

"You are even more beautiful and sexy naked" I commented.

She sat up and leaned on me. "I think I could get used to this! Mind blowing orgasms, flattery, and it sounds like you actually mean it. ". She laughed

I laughed " If you keep giving me incentives like that I will be more than happy to tell you how gorgeous you are and fuck you senseless."

She stroked my cock. "You haven't cum yet. Let me take care of you"

She slid off the couch and between my legs. She looked up at me while she ran her fingers up and down the shaft. She flicked her tongue over my sac and then ran her tongue up over the entire length of my cock.

"God you have a gorgeous cock!" She said and then she began licking and sucking the head. I could feel the tension in my balls, needing to cum.

Lois had other ideas though. She slowed her pace down leaving my cock twitching in her mouth. I was sorely tempted to grab her and fuck her mouth, but I held myself in check. I had been dominant enough with her mouth and pussy. I didn't want to push too far.

She slowly took my cock and tried to take it as deep as she could. I could feel the back of her throat pulsing with her reflex. She would hold me deep and then pull back. Only to repeat the process. After a few minutes of this I was close

"Oh Fuck. I'm going to cum". I warned her

She pulled my cock until just the top was resting on her tongue. Her fists pumped hard, stroking me. I watched as my cum shot into Lois' mouth, catching some on her lips and spilling down her chin.

She sucked me clean, then licked her lips. I pulled her up to me. I kissed her. "That was fucking incredible!"

We lay together for a moment or two. My hands running up and down her back.

"You have an amazing touch," Lois said, looking into my eyes. "I could lie here forever and be in heaven"

"So could I, but I think that being naked next to you, I would have to relieve my desires to see how many ways I can make you cum"

"Rats, and here I thought I had found my Nirvana, and then you want to add that!" She mocked.

I slapped her ass. She moaned softly.

"We should probably head to bed". I whispered in her ear as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I can't sleep here. I can't be here when the girls wake up". She said, sitting up hurriedly.

"Who said I was going to let you sleep? And we can set an alarm for 6 in case we do collapse due to fatigue"

"Really? You want to, again?" She asked

"Hell yeah! Can you blame me? I haven't even tasted you yet. Or made love to you, or half a million things I want to do". I kissed her

"Chase, " she hesitated, " This isn't us falling in love. This is two friends, supporting each other and having fun right?"

"Lois, you are sexy, intelligent, like some of the same things as me, and are incredible in bed!" I took a breath. "I am not wanting to fall in love, I still have feelings for Sue that tear my heart out."

She interrupted me, " Chase, honey, I just didn't want a rebound that would hurt worse"

She bounced up and stood in front of me. "So, I think you gave an invitation for more of our FWB benefits!" She giggled. " or were you just getting my hopes up"

I stood up. I kissed her and then picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and lay her down at the end of the bed. The entire way I was kissing her softly.

I kissed her mouth, then her jawline. I nibbled her ear. As I was kissing her my hands were caressing her. Exploring. I kissed her breasts. She shivered when I sucked gently on her nipple and ran my tongue over it.

Lois was gasping and trembling with my touches and soft kisses. Moaning softly.

I slid off the bed and took one of her legs and kissed my way from her toes, right up to her hot wet labia. I traced up over her clit with the tip of my tongue. I softly pulled her sweet swollen lips into my mouth and teased her some more. Then I went to the other leg. Again I worked my way up.

This time she was gasping and twisting around on the bed. It seemed like she was both pushing herself onto my mouth and trying to pull away.

"Oh God" she began to moan softly. Over and over. "Chase, you need to make me cum! I need to cum, please" she begged

I slid my finger inside her. "How bad do you want to cum? Tell me?"

" oh fuck you bastard! So bad, please, oh fuck please. Don't fucking stop" she moaned

I paid close attention to her clit with my mouth while my finger picked up the pace. Then I slid two fingers in and curled them up while sucking her clit hard

Her hips thrust up and she shook. Her pussy leaked all down my hand and chin. I sucked her clit hard. My tongue danced. And my fingers kept pressing

"Fuck" she moaned loudly and then covered her mouth with her hands. Her whole body shook and then she fell back onto the bed. Her legs wrapped over my back, holding me to her.

I stood up and pulled her butt to the edge of the bed. I lined my cock up with her pussy and slid in slowly. Her legs clenched my neck and shoulders. I leaned down, folding her knees back by her face. I kissed her

As I fucked her I watched her face. How she stared at me when I filled her. How she closed her eyes when the feelings got intense. I watched as her eyes opened wide when she started cumming. And how she glowed when I came inside her.

The feeling of pride in taking a beautiful woman like Lois to the peaks of ecstasy was heady stuff.

I lay beside her.

"You are going to spoil me Chase!" Lois said. " Can I tell you something?"

"Sure". I leaned up an elbow and looked at her.

"I have led a daily sheltered existence sexually. So I, uh, rarely uh cum, except when I uh, you know, do myself. ". She was stumbling over her words.

"So you and Todd?" I started to ask.

"In the beginning, I was good with sex. It is still really something that feels good, you know, but Unless he was going down on me, or using a toy. I couldn't, you know, cum."

"So what's so different?" I asked her

"For one you are bigger, but I don't know if that's all of it. It helps though. The second part is the way you took me. I found that really um, turned me on. I had a mini orgasm with you taking my mouth and fucking me with your belt around my neck. I've never been that turned on. When you took me from behind and my legs were trapped. God I lost it. There's part of me that wants to explore having you take control. And part of me that's scared."

"So you want to be my bondage bitch do you?" I lightly pinched her nipple.

"Asshole! No. Not really. I don't want to have a BDSM relationship, but I kind of want to try a few things, if we could. On occasion "

"Really, Lois, one thing I want to be perfectly clear on. This is still fun between friends?" I said, mocking our earlier discussion.

She punched me in my arm. "It's because I trust you".

We talked and snuggled. The alarm at 6 woke us both up. We quickly gathered our clothes from the living room. We hopped in the shower together and I took her again with her facing the wall driving up into her from behind. We both came quickly. Lois left with a sweet kiss that curled my toes.

The day went quickly. I picked up the girls from daycare early. I drove them out to my parents. Then I went shopping for food for the weekend. I was unsure what to expect from the weekend. Aside from the quick call in the middle of the night we hadn't talked or texted at all.

It was by far the most distance we had between us. I also realized that it may have something to do with me putting some space between us.

I got to the cabin around 9:00. Sue hadn't arrived yet. I went in and fired up the fridge. The cabin was off grid so it ran on propane. The power was solar. And the water was from a well. I put the food away. Then I went to bring the firewood in. And starting the fire.

I sat back and was watching the flames when I heard the van driving up. I got up and went to meet her.

She got out of the van. My eyes popped

"Wow, you look good!" I said. She had cut her hair, nothing drastic, she had a loose curl, and added some blond highlights to her natural auburn colour. She also wore a plaid work shirt and a long jean skirt. It was all form fitting, and looked amazing.

"Thank you! I went to get my hair done before coming up" she looked at me to read my reaction.

"Do you want a hand with your stuff?" I asked

"I just bought a pair of jeans and a shirt, and this.

"Nice, Did you eat?" I asked.

"I grabbed a quick bite after leaving work. But I am famished now. I made a couple of burgers. They are in the cooler."

"I brought some as well! We never discussed food. I brought some just in case"

"So did I, I didn't want to assume anything". She said nervously " I brought a few bottles of wine as well"

"Looks like we could have a bender! I brought a few as well". I laughed.

I tossed some burgers on the grill, along with a few strips of bacon, I toasted the buns lightly and melted slices of cheese.

Sue sliced the tomato and onion. We tossed them on the fire to grill them a bit.

We sat outside by the fire pit. I had thrown a few logs on and we had a fire that radiated out enough to fight off the cool night air.

1...456789