All Comments on 'A Wife's Tail Pt. 02'

by PennyAwful

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

To paraphrase THE WIZARD OF OZ, ignore the Trolls behind the curtain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How pathetic is this husband the cuck just fucked up his marriage and gave away his wife. Well he wanted a cunt whore wife miw he has one. Writer, in the next chapter make sure the whore gets paid and make sure all her friends and family know what she is and what he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Implausible. But fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant again please have part 3 soon!!!! You are a natural writer of loving wives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Enjoying the story -

- and actually, it'd be a relationship worth following for a few more episodes.

You're doing a good job of saying a lot about the characters and their experiences in relatively few words, without making it all too dry or spare.

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I actually found the "tail" in tale quite amusing! It's what drew me in to click on the story. A clever title is never a mistake. Not being a tag reader, I respond to wit in a title or a subtitle. If the story then is lacking in either its telling or plotline I can very easily just close the page and move on. Not having an interest in cuck stories I must confess that I just skimmed over this one. Not noticing anything particularly good or bad I'll give it a 3* rating. Keep your sense of humour!

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

Great stories please do not stop even if you get negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is very exciting. For those of us fortunate enough to be married to a sexual woman, there is nothing sexier than helping prepare her for a meeting with another man. I’ve done everything from buying her outfits and sexy lingerie, to bathing her and shaving her pussy before hand. She tells her dates that she will get an Uber and meet them. There is just something so erotic about delivering her to him. In fact, one time she pretended to send for an Uber and had me come pick them up from a bar and take them to his hotel. That was incredible as she wanted to play while driving. She pulled his dick out, sucked it for a few minutes and the straddled him right in the back seat. You could tell he was nervous but I made him feel better when I commented how this was probably my favorite fare of all time. Hell, he even tipped me forty dollars! I can definitely relate to the main character here. It’s a rollercoaster ride but man is it worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor little Mattenw, so sad that he gets upset when characters in fictional stories are getting laid and he’s not. I suppose if he hung out with his other gay buddy, 26thNC, they could at least lick each other’s tiny penises. Maybe then they wouldn’t be so big of asswipes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No wonder England hasn't won a war without outside help in centuries. They have no men. Like, none. Unless you count vacationing foreigners there temporarily. What a pathetic, sad excuse for a culture and nation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck the troll, everyone else here came to read these types of stories.

NYnonmonogamousNYnonmonogamous12 months ago

The story flows so well. And her sexual awakening is really well written. I hope you continue the series.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

Not as good as the first. I kind of liked Betty as the anxious, but hesitant wife. Beth is the polar opposite. I thought the sex in this one didn't live up to the described sex in the first. Still good, and I applaud Penny's willingness to put his/her work out there. I do like how Penny went into more detail describing Tom's emotions regarding Beth's activities than I think any other author I have read has. I like reading about the "Divine Agony" that a husband goes through in coming to grips with having a promiscuous wife.

rodryder44rodryder443 months ago

I loved it! You must write a third chapter pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous