A Wife's Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of taking his big black cock into my sex literally made me drip. So I answered, "yes, it's yours."

He smiled and then positioned me on my back at the edge of the bed. Bending at his knees, he aimed his sexual weapon at the entrance of my slick slit. I felt him tease me with it as he ran just the tip up and down my pink lips. In an attempt to stop his teasing, I bucked my hips up but he pulled himself away briefly and then slapped my clit with the might of his engorged pole.

"Someone is an eager slut. Tell me what you want."

Eager I was, and I replied eagerly, "I want your dick. I want you to fuck me with your black cock."

"Call me Daddy."

I grinned at his command and then replied, "Fuck me, Daddy. Please."

Just as I finished, I felt his cock push into my waiting cunt. Even with my wetness, I could still feel him stretch me open more than typical. His cock filled my sex tunnel completely, and penetrate depths often not reached. I moaned and gasped like a wild woman as he pumped his mighty cock in and out of me. It took no time at all before I was reaching the edge of an orgasm and I let him know.

"Oh shit, Daddy, I'm going to come! Aaahhh, I'm going to come already! Fuck, your cock is so fucking big, it feels so good!"

He replied calmly while continuing to thrust, "Come for me slut. Come on my black dick. Come to prove I own your married white pussy; that I own you. You are my white slut now. Come for me."

I did just that. Waves of orgasmic pleasure crashed over me, and I bucked with each one. My body buzzed from the climax, and I dug my heels into him to pull his cock deeper into my pussy that he owned. I believed truly that it was his, he owned it with his cock, and he owned me. I was his to command. The entire build-up to my orgasm; the online back-and-forth, the interaction at the bar and in the car ride, his authoritative demeanor, it all proved to me that I was his to be not only a slut for him but to be his slut. I knew it to be true, and I made sure he knew that I understood it also.

"Yes, you own my pussy. Ungh, you own me. I am your slut. I am yours, Daddy; use me."

His pace stayed consistent as I relayed my revelation to him and rode out the final waves of my orgasm. I could already feel the stirrings of my next one on the heels of my first and as I build up to it he asked me some more questions to distract me from the impending climax.

"Are you going to let your husband know that you belong to me now?"

Between moans, I answered, "yes, if you want me too, but it doesn't matter. He can't do anything about it. I make the rules."

"Not anymore. I make the rules. I own you now."

"Yes. Yes, you do Daddy. You make the rules," I replied.

"That's right, slut," he said as he reached down with his free hand and ripped the necklace that held the key to my husband's cock cage from my neck. "This is mine now."

I could only reply, "yes, Daddy."

Soon after the necklace stripping, he tossed it aside and then flipped me over so I was on my stomach.

"Hands and knees slut, ass up; I'm gonna beat my pussy up from the back now."

I took up the position and was instantly filled back up with his tremendous battering ram of a cock. The new position caused his cock to come in at a new angle and hit spots he hadn't before. This, of course, only spurred me towards another orgasm which rocked me just as the first had. The way he pounded me from behind caused a third orgasm to trigger just after the second and I was panting into the mattress of the bed as I rode the waves of intense pleasure.

As I came down from the high of multiple orgasms, I felt the pressure of his thumb on my exposed rear hole. It slipped inside with relative ease and a new feeling of fullness washed over me. His thumb felt so impossibly thick as it probed my ass and his cock filled me up. I am familiar with anal sensations and often enjoy them. This time was no different, and in fact, his thumb in my ass only further fueled my arousal and played into the feeling of sexual ownership he had over me and my body.

My date ravaged my pussy for a while more, pounding me into the mattress as his thumb stayed firmly lodged in my ass. I moaned throughout the wonderfully pleasurable pummeling he was giving me, and though I could feel the soreness from the onslaught building, it was a soreness that I wanted as it meant I was truly getting fucked by a masterful cocksman. His stamina brought on another smaller orgasm in me, and when it subsided I felt him slow and pull out. I had no energy to move and just laid on the bed trying to catch my breath and recover as much as I could.

"Damn slut, I really did a number on you, but I ain't done yet. I just need to take a break and hydrate."

I heard him walk out of the room as I continued to lay motionless on the bed. My pussy felt open, and an exploratory hand confirmed that I was still indeed gaped from the fuck session. A smile formed on my face, and I rolled over to my back. My energy starting returning as my date came back into the room holding a glass of water. He reached out and handed it to me, which I graciously accepted.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said after taking a drink.

He took the glass back, setting it on a nearby shelf, once I was done with it and then picked up his camera once again. I was eager to begin again and wondered just what he had planned. Sitting on the bed, he positioned himself up against the headboard with his legs stretched out in front of him. His cock stood proudly up in the air, and I lick my lips in anticipation.

"Suck my cock some more. I want you to taste yourself on me."

Like an eager pet, I crawled up the bed to him and dropped my head into his lap to take his ebony shaft back into my mouth. It was coated with my juices and they tasted tangy on my tongue. As I worked my mouth on him, my hands instinctively went behind me as they had earlier. My sensual oral ministrations took my tongue all over his beautiful cock and even to his plump sack. I sucked each of his balls into my mouth and bathed them with my tongue. He let me move freely this time and didn't look to force me further onto his cock as he had earlier. I was able to enjoy and explore every bit of his rigid manhood.

"Do you like having my big black cock in your mouth slut?"

Pausing my task momentarily, I answered, "yes, I love it, Daddy."

"I bet. That's good, because from now on its only my big black cock for you. You're my slut isn't that right?"

"Yes, Daddy. I am your slut," I replied before pushing my mouth back onto his rigidness. The idea of only enjoying his cock didn't bother me; in fact, it thrilled me to know he wanted to continue to see me after this and that I would get more time to experience his wonderful piece of meat. With more inspiration, I redoubled my efforts orally and began to take him once again into my throat. It felt so slutty to force his cock deep, and it caused a flood of new wetness to rush into my sex. He let me gag myself on him for a few more moments before speaking again.

"Alright slut, let's try out that ass of yours. I want to see how well it can handle my black cock."

I just moaned around his cock as he brought up taking me anally. It both scared me and excited me. His size was certainly larger than anything I had ever attempted to put in my ass before. Most of my experience with anal came from using butt plugs and the occasional thin dildo. I had given my ass up to another man before, not my husband and not a man packing anything near what my current date had.

He pushed me off his cock and then positioned me on my hands and knees again. Lifting my head, I was face to face with one of the cameras on a tripod, it would capture my reaction to the anal intrusion in perfect detail. I felt him behind me, getting into position. He dripped some lube he must have had stashed near the bed onto my puckered hole. His thumb once again pressed against my tight opening and began to massage the slippery liquid into it, gaining easy access and preparing me for more. Satisfied with the lubrication job, he removed his thumb and replaced it with the bulbous head of his cock just touching the entrance to my ass.

"You ready to get your ass fucked by my big black cock?"

Though I did have some fear about what was about to occur, I didn't let on as I replied, "Yes, Daddy."

He then pressed himself into me, and after a brief moment of resistance, his cock pierced my ass and began to sink inside. I felt as though he had split me open, but I focused on my breathing and soon was able to overcome the initial pain of penetration to take in the sensation of being filled by something so large. His slow strokes gradually picked up the pace until he found a steady rhythm to drill my ass with. While his cock felt wonderful and filled me up completely, I wasn't as quick to reach orgasm as I had when he fucked my pussy. This allowed me to take in the experience more, and appreciate that I actually was taking such a big black cock so well in my ass. He too picked up on this and remarked as much.

"Look at you slut. Taking my cock in your ass like a natural. You were built to serve my cock in all your holes. I own all of them; I own you. My fans are going to love watching you give yourself over to me. Becoming my slut right on camera. You want the world to know, don't you? To know you are my slut."

In a state of absolute arousal and obedience, I replied happily, "Yes! Oh fuck, yes! I am your slut. You own me. Fuck, I love your dick in my ass."

"I'm not going to edit your face out slut. The world deserves to see what a true slut looks like in all her glory."

Even though I had initially been concerned about my identity being compromised, at that moment I could not say no. I was his, and I wanted to give him what he desired. So my response to his revelation was, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my fucking god, I'm coming! Yes!"

The waves of this orgasm were even more intense than any of the others I had earlier. Everything from the evening culminated it that moment, and it exploded out of me in a body-shaking climax. He continued to pummel my ass as my orgasm rolled over me, but as I was coming down from my high he indicated that he was nearing his own climax.

"Fuck slut, I'm going to come soon. When I do, I'm gonna mark you officially as my slut by blasting your face with it."

In one swift motion, he pulled his long log free of my ass. A forceful push on my hip got me to spin around before he pushed my head down onto the mattress. I was staring up at him as he stroked his length. Within seconds of getting into position, he unloaded his gooey spunk onto my face; covering me completely in the sticky mess. I opened my mouth to taste some of it, and was amazed at how much I loved it.

When he was finally spent, he just stayed kneeling above me with his cock dangling over my come coated face. I reached up to take the tip of his cock into my mouth and coax out any remaining drops of nectar. His member flinched at the touch of my tongue, but I persisted retrieved the prize I desired. As I took more of his now softening cock into my mouth, I could taste the subtle hint of where it had just been but was not put off back it. I had given myself over to him so it felt right that I continued to act dutifully. After a few moments of me quietly cleansing his mighty manhood, he backed away and looked down at me with a wry grin.

"I'll be right back slut," he stated leaving me on the bed still covered in his come and basking in the afterglow of many wonderful orgasms.

When he returned, I could see he was holding a thin piece of black circular metal in his hand. The look on my face must have shown my curiosity because upon reaching me on the bed and having me kneel atop it, he explained what he was holding.

"This is an Eternity collar. It will be the symbol of my ownership of you. A reminder that you are my slut, and that you are now black-owned. The only way to take it off is with this tool," he said holding up a thin metal tool. "Do you understand?"

I wasn't expecting something so declarative to come from this date at its formation but after the events of the night, it felt the like the rational next step in the journey. Looking at the elegant simplicity of the thin black metal collar, I imagined wearing it and found that I became excited and aroused at the thought. So, somewhat surprisingly, I replied, "I do."

He quipped in return, still holding the camera, "Do you agree to wear it then?"

"I do," came my quick and unfaltering answer.

"In that case, I need just one more thing," he said turning away and bending down to retrieve something off of the floor. When he stood back up I could see was holding the key to my husband's cock cage. I watched as he expertly slipped the key onto the collar. He then leaned in towards me and proceeded to put the collar around my bare neck. With the collar in position, I then felt my once date, now owner screw in the locking bolt to secure the collar in place. When he finished, he backed away and just looked down at me. My hands reached up and touched the piece of cool metal that now encircled my neck. It felt so wonderfully simple while at the same time powerful. I quivered as I traced the smooth surface, understanding how my life had changed in such a short time period.

~~~~~~

After my date turned owner collared me, our night together came to an end. He explained that there would be plenty of more nights to come, but that our introduction to one another had concluded. I was allowed to clean up but as my only piece of clothing was left in a stranger's car, I remained naked. My owner drove me home. When we arrived it was late at night, early morning, and no one in my neighborhood was awake. Still, I felt my body tremble at the thought of walking into my house dressed in nothing but my heels and a newly acquired collar. Before I made that fateful trek, my owner stopped me and spoke.

"I will be in contact soon, and as your owner will expect complete compliance. Anytime I request your presence, I expect you to come to me no matter the time or place. I have no interest in your husband or his wishes. However, because his key is locked on your collar, he must know that his desires may only be met when mine have and you performed to my high standards for a submissive. Anytime you are to meet me, you are to do so as you are now; naked except for heels and your collar. Is this understood?"

Look at him in his eyes, I answered sincerely, "Yes Daddy, I understand."

Upon receiving my confirmation of my servitude to him, he reached across me and pushed open my door. I knew what was expected of me, and I turned to exit the car. Once I was away from his vehicle and had closed the door, I peeled off, leaving me standing nude on my street. Again my body quivered as I made my way to my house. I knew my husband's reaction would be priceless, and I also knew I loved the new wrinkle that had been added to our marriage. Reaching my door, I composed myself and smiled.

The End

~~~~~~

If there is a desire for more from this story or these characters, make sure to comment and rate according. Thank you again for reading.

12