All Comments on 'A Wild Night at the Truck Stop'

by Kristycute

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Welcome back, Kristy, I've missed you. It's good to be reading about your adventures again. Glad you have recovered from your experiences on "the night that never ends".

alexa_slutalexa_slutover 1 year ago

absolutely yummy story!

justasissy999justasissy999over 1 year ago

wonderful story, I liked it ..... I had something like that in my past...

Tcs1956Tcs195611 months ago

I had fun at a truck stop one night, too! I posted the story on Lit.

I would give anything to be a passable CD! I would love to have a night like you had!!!

I sucked a few cocks one night. My face and beard was covered with cum. I stopped at a crowded convince store on the way home and walked around till I was sure everyone in the store saw my face covered with cum! I loved looking like a cum loving faggot! I was proud of myself! 🤪

Renate009Renate00910 months ago

I loved the story. But I didn't quit understand the last part. When the older black guy had to open the "girl" up with a broomstick. It had to be or a very thick broomstick or the girl didn't feel a thing of it because she just was fucked by how many dicks and her boypussy must be very loose and standing wide open ready for anything. And I think the "girl" would be walking funny to having so many cocks up her boypussy just before. And it makes me wonder how big this snake must be if she had earlier already a 12 inch monster breaking up her boypussy. But again I loved the story.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 2 months ago

Truckers are a gurls best friend. My first load came on I-77....so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristycute@Kristycute
I am a kinky sissy that loves everything related to sex! Feel free to message me on kik @ gillkacie35 Feedback welcomed!