A Wish from The Gods Pt. 02

Story Info
Daniel goes in after Sarah, where he unleashes his anger.
11.7k words
4.76
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of extreme humiliation, non-consent sex, fear and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. All characters are 18+. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"This is crazy," Daniel states right before he's about to enter the front door of the house that is somehow staying afloat in the middle of the ocean. The front door is opened, yet there's nothing inside but darkness. No interior, no rundown living room, just darkness, making it look like some evil portal.

Daniel stares into the darkness of the door, wondering if what the crazy bitch said was true or not. That this house is somehow a portal of old pagan gods and that it can grant wishes. At the moment Daniel wants to believe it is just a house in a strange place, but that doesn't feel right. Something about this place makes him feel weird, like standing next to a live wire that's pumping a lot of juice.

For a fraction of a moment Daniel considers turning around and going back to Bert's boat. To get on his boss' boat and tell him to get the hell out of here. That the crazy bitch did this to herself and should be stuck in this crazy setting, and that's if she's even alive.

Only Daniel's moral compass doesn't allow him to do this. He knows it would be wrong to leave the woman here, even if it is justified. That's how it always is and why he's in the state that he's in. The way he was raised was to never look the other way, to always stand up for others and to do what is right, no matter the repercussions.

Daniel knows that if he didn't have such a high moral bar forced into him he would be so much better off. He has no doubt he would be a millionaire by now if he was just able to look the other way in terms of his morals. Such as that old rich woman that was in love with him when he was younger. She died after just a year of meeting Daniel, and if he had swooped in and married her, all that money would be his instead of the state's.

Shaking these thoughts off, Daniel takes a deep breath and steps into the darkness of the strange house's front door. When he does, he notices a weird suction that seems to remove the air, yet he can still breathe. He even hears and feels the suction, but there doesn't appear to be any change at all in terms of breathing or physical activity.

"What in the world?" Daniel gasps after he hears a noise behind him and turns. When he turns, he finds he's not inside an old house at all. He's in his old college's dorms. There's no mistaking it either with the faded, ugly walls. This is the girl's dorm at his old State College. The college he was at before he had to drop out because of not having money.

Confusion hits Daniel as he doesn't understand how he got here. The dorms are hundreds of miles away and certainly not in the middle of the ocean. There is no physical way he could be here when he was just on the ocean.

Daniel looks down at himself to see he's not even wearing the same clothes. Now he has on a black pair of pants, along with a stylish black shirt that looks rather expensive. Also, he notices how his body looks different. He's always had a rather strong body thanks to doing so much physical labor, but now his muscles look toned and defined. Where you can immediately know how good of shape he is in, instead of the block of muscles that made him look fat.

Daniel tries to figure if this is a dream. It seems too strange to be real, as if would mean he was not only teleported to his old college, but his clothes and body were changed as well. There's nothing he can think of that could do such a thing.

Then a sad truth hits him like a kick to the balls. Or better yet, a sad memory. It's the memory he associates with the girl's dorms. The first and last thing he thinks of whenever he thinks about his days in college.

Mercedes. This was where Mercedes humiliated him. The prettiest girl he ever knew doing the worst act possible on someone that was supposed to be a friend. It's where Daniel learned just how evil some people can be.

Mercedes and Daniel were in Biology 1401 together when they were eighteen. By chance they sat next to each other and would talk from time to time. That soon became texting and IM'ing as she would have questions about homework and other assignments while Daniel was one of the top in the class. From there, she would invite him to her dorm to "study."

In truth these study sessions were so she could copy his homework as well as get him to help with her other classes, but during these sessions she was always so flirty, not to mention touchy. It was fun for Daniel as she seemed to be into the same topics that Daniel enjoyed. They could talk about everything from video games to engineering and she always seemed so interested.

Daniel quickly fell in love with Mercedes. Sure they never did anything sexual or even romantic, but that was because of Daniel's moral code. He wanted to do it right, learning about her and then asking her out when the time felt right. So many of his friends got depressed because they ended potential relationships because of a one night stand and he didn't want to end up like that.

Then came the fateful day that Daniel officially asked Mercedes out. It was made very clear to Daniel that Mercedes had been waiting for this, but not in a good way. Mercedes tried to make a BS deal with Daniel that if he completed all of her assignments for the rest of the year she would have a single date with him, which was to be coffee with him between classes.

Mercedes tried to make this quick date seem like it was the best thing in the world. Said how she would look forward to it but needed his commitment first. As hormone-charged as Daniel was then, he didn't believe her explanation of her needing to know he would work hard to make her feel special.

This is when Daniel saw the real Mercedes. That he was being used by her, and like any hormone ridden idiot, he was letting it happen by the promise of female interaction. Like a carrot on a string in front of him, she would lead him along while never giving anything.

Daniel declined all of it. When Mercedes told him "don't be like that," he told her that he could see what she was doing and wasn't interested in being friends any longer. Mercedes tried to convince him he was overreacting, that she did like him in "that way" but that Daniel didn't act too manly and this was the perfect way to prove he was a real man.

This angered Daniel as it was so completely untrue. It also angered him because she knew exactly what to say to get under your skin. So he pointed out how badly she needed him as without him, she's sure to fail Biology as she hadn't learned anything in class. In fact, Mercedes had been hinting about him helping her somehow with the midterm.

That's when Mercedes dropped the act completely to show her true colors. When all else fails, she resorted to the one thing that always worked, threats. Mercedes threated to tell everyone he tried to rape her right there in her dorm room. She went far enough to rip at her own clothing in front of him in order to scare him to make it seem like he had been grabbing at her. Threatened to scream as it would only one scream to ruin his life.

In all of his life Daniel has always been good in a crisis and this was no different. While others lost their heads, Daniel was able to think clearly. It's for this reason he didn't get scared and give in.

Daniel told Mercedes to go ahead and scream. Told her that in the end he would come out on top, even if it took years. Due to his quick thinking he pointed out that he could probably find more than one guy that would testify that she's done this very threat to them.

Mercedes knew she was beaten, but as the saying goes, Daniel may have won the battle, but not the war. He left her dorm that evening with Mercedes cursing him out and calling him every name possible, and it never stopped. After that night Mercedes released rumor after rumor about Daniel. She flooded his social life with so many rumors that most people started to avoid him.

Some of the rumors were minor ones that could be true, such as Mercedes saying he was a closeted gay. Other rumors were fantastical and silly, such as saying Daniel could only get an erection by fucking someone's toes. Some rumors were downright evil, such as her saying she saw Daniel beating up the elderly and laughing about it.

Mercedes was a hard lesson for Daniel to learn as he found you have to be careful who you are friends with. Because of her, he lost most of his friends at the college. The parties and groups he enjoyed going to shunned him and stopped inviting him. It didn't take long before people he didn't know would get aggressive with him as Mercedes would tell them so many lies about what he did to her.

Daniel always believed that if you did the right thing, you came out on top. It's after this he knew that in life, this wasn't true most of the time. That personal victories are the best you can hope for. It's why he never looked into what became of Merecedes as he didn't want to learn she was a millionaire. In his mind he pretended she found her way into prison as that's the way the world should work.

"Get out of here you fucking limp dick loser!" An upset female voice curses at Daniel, the voice dripping with disgust.

Still in a daze, Daniel turns around again to see another surprise. It's Mercedes. She's standing in the frame of her dorm room door, arms crossed and glaring at him. The hate on her face is exactly how he remembered it as he left her dorm that fateful day. It's even the same dorm room, the one at the far corner where the two hallways meet.

"Mercedes?" Daniel asks, very confused. This isn't the Mercedes of today either, but as she was back in college. She's exactly the same, from the pretty face to the huge boobs. It made Daniel slightly dizzy to look at her as he didn't remember just how beautiful she is.

As Daniel says her name, he gets the oddest feeling run over him. The logical part of him knows that he is a fully grown man that works with Bert on his ship. That he's sailed to a weird house in the midst of the ocean because some crazy lady paid them a lot to do it. Yet a part of him, an emotional part, tells him that no, he's really in college. That Mercedes just threatened him. That he just told Mercedes off and was about to leave.

Thoughts of the boat, of Bert, of the strange house, of all that happened before he stepped through the house's door seem to fade as his emotions take over. The cool, calm and steady nature that resides in Daniel seems to be pulled into the darkness and a fire replaces it. A fire of anger, rage and lust which is born from looking at Mercedes, the woman that betrayed him.

Daniel's memories of what happened after this day disappear as well, except his anger stays. His anger for all that Mercedes did to him. There's no knowledge that he left here with his head held high and paid the price for it. Instead he can only feel anger for the girl that has built up for years. Anger and the need for revenge.

The morals that Daniel lives by fade as well, leaving him feeling wild and animalistic, ruled by emotion. Some force moves within him, finding his strong personal code and blanketing it, leaving him feeling like a primal, aggressive wolf ready to pounce on injured prey.

"Get the fuck out of here you cuck or I'll scream," Mercedes threatens, her face very confident as her tone suggests she is better than Daniel. This is the exact same line she threated so long ago.

"You dare threaten me, bitch?" Daniel hears himself growl, his voice no longer sounding like his own. The compassionate and kind tone he always had is gone, and an aggressive one replaces it.

"What you gonna do about it, huh?" Mercedes taunts then does a pantomime about being scared.

"This," Daniel growls, feeling his muscular body tense, making him feel so very strong. At this he walks back to Mercedes and grabs her by the throat. He does this so fast that Mercedes doesn't even get time to think about shutting her door.

Daniel's large hand closes around Mercedes' slim throat where he squeezes, hard. There's no care if he hurts her or if she can breathe as he squeezes. Growling like a feral animal, Daniel forces Mercedes back into her small dorm room, leaving the door open on purpose. As small as Mercedes is, he is easily able to force her inside.

Lifting her off the ground completely but only for moment, Daniel flings her backward where she falls on her twin bed. Mercedes lets out a yelp as she flung onto her bed, clearly in shock by Daniel's unforeseen actions. She lands hard, nearly smacking her head against the wall.

Standing in the middle of her small dorm room, it feels like Daniel takes up all of the space. Like all he needs to do is reach his arms out to touch either wall, thus trapping her.

Daniel's cock gets rock hard when he sees Mercedes' scared face. He can see the understanding move over her that she pushed him too far. That she thought he would take all of her manipulation and abuse while doing nothing. She is quickly learning he is no cuck nor is he going to let her disrespect him.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" Mercedes asks in a scared, high pitched tone. She's backed up to the wall while on her bed, trying to make herself as small as possible. There's no doubt within her that she knows she is in trouble. Real trouble. That there's no help coming, nor a way to defend herself.

For the briefest of moments Daniel is a bit confused by what Mercedes does next, for she looks forward in front of her, then lets out a small scream. She's not staring up at him, but directly across from her.

Looking down, Daniel sees what she is staring at. It's his dick. He's pulled his pants down and taken his hard cock in his hand. He didn't even know he had done this, almost like there is something else guiding him.

Daniel slowly strokes his hard cock, making his manhood look more like a weapon than a body part. It's extremely erect and looks much larger than he remembers. For the first time ever, Daniel reflects that his dick looks downright intimidating.

"You are going to blow me, bitch. Unless you want to get slapped about," Daniel tells Mercedes, dick in hand. These words come out, but they feel more like lines in a play to say than his real words, not that he minds. The words sound and feel perfect to him, where he is beyond excited at what is happening.

"I..." Mercedes says as if about to try and talk sense into Daniel, but he feels the back of his hand strike her face. He backhands her as she sits on her bed, then right after slaps her with the same hand, forcing her to nearly fall over on her own bed.

"Ok! Ok! I'll do it!" Mercedes begs at once, her arms covering her face in a defensive manner. Gone is her confident demeanor. Gone is the attitude that could fill a classroom and make you back up from her as she was so in charge.

Looking like the scared eighteen year old she is, Mercedes sits up and moves to the edge of her twin bed. There she leans over with her hands reaching out as Daniel watches. Once her hands are close, he lets go of his cock, waiting for her to take over.

Daniel feels her warm hand grip the base of his cock where he has to hold his moan at how good it feels. A moment later, her upper body leans over where she takes his manhood inside her unwilling mouth. Whimpering, puts more and more of his cock in her mouth, only stopping once she is about halfway down his shaft.

Unable to help himself, Daniel does moans as he feels Mercedes' warm mouth engulf his cock. Her lips close around his cock and she starts to move up and down his member. The fact that Mercedes trembles as she does this only serves to make Daniel's cock even harder.

Despite acting so sensual, Daniel knows Mercedes hasn't had a lot of sexual encounters. She's performed oral before, but not enough to have a good technique at it. This seems to change as she works on Daniel as she's too scared not to make it feel great for him.

Moving at a good speed, Mercedes sucks Daniel's cock, moving to the tip of his manhood and then down, trying to go deeper each time. Each time she tries to take more of him in her mouth but stops when she feels herself wanting to gag. But each time she warns herself of what may happen if she doesn't get all of him in her mouth soon.

Watching all of this, Daniel laughs at Mercedes. He laughs because she looks like a punished schoolgirl, which is far from how Mercedes normally looks. Her terrified face is already red from his slaps and her cheeks are pulled inward from her sucking. When she moves down on him he sees her gag on his cock, making him feel very powerful.

"That's right you stupid bitch. Suck my cock like the cock-whore you are," Daniel cruelly taunts as he makes Mercedes pleasure him. The words that come out are words he would never say, but they feel great to hear. Where he's starting to fully embrace the weird, evil side of him.

"In fact, thank me for letting you suck my dick," Daniel orders, which is an idea that popped in his head. He thought of this strange, sexually humiliating action and instantly it came out. It wasn't even a full thought yet somehow it bursts out of his mouth.

"T-T-Thank you D-Daniel, for letting me suck your cock," Mercedes says trembling, leaning back to remove his cock out of her mouth. She says this while still holding his manhood in one hand, jerking him off as she knows he would most likely get upset if she didn't. Yet as she says this, Daniel knows it is because she wanted a break, that sucking his cock is work for her.

Daniel slaps Mercedes again, noticing how some of the drool and spit on her chin goes flying. It's not a hard slap but still rocks Mercedes. It nearly makes her fall over as she cries out. The look she gives after the slap makes her look like she's about to break down.

"Say it with my dick in your mouth, fucking stupid whore," Daniel demands, going as far as to grab Mercedes' beautiful shiny hair and yank her back to his crotch. Then he slaps his hard manhood against her face while holding her, making her endure this humiliation. Mercedes protests and whines, but is forced to be cock-slapped in the face several times.

"Put your hands behind you, spread your legs, and say it right," Daniel demands, slapping her cheek just a couple more times with his cock before stopping so she can resume.

Mercedes puts Daniel's cock back in her mouth but this time puts both hands behind her back. When she does this, she looks up to make eye contact, her face showing great fear, almost making it look like she's asking, "Is this good master?"

A bunch of jumbled and hilarious sounds come out of Mercedes as she tries to say what Daniel told her to say with his cock in her mouth. She indeed said exactly what he wanted to her, thus humiliating herself on a level she never felt. Daniel knows this because he can see Mercedes' will breaking, which makes him laugh so loud the other women in their own dorm rooms hear.

"Is everything ok? OH!" A woman's voice asks from the doorway of Mercedes room. Another student, this one a few years older than both Daniel and Mercedes, appears in the doorway. This woman steps up and looks in, clearly not expecting to see what is happening.

"Yes, everything's great," Daniels says confidently as he looks back at the woman while getting his dick sucked. He then turns and looks down at Mercedes, a wide smile on his face.

"Isn't that right Mercedes?" Daniel prompts, beaming what he wants into her brain. Mercedes' face is bright red as this is the most humiliating moment of her life. Not only being caught with a man's dick in her mouth, but of a rapist's dick at that. But she knows not to pull back or even stop. If she does, she knows it'll end badly.