A Wish from The Gods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone in the bobbing boat, Bert isn't sure what to do. He knows the smart thing would be to leave. To get the fuck out of here and report both Daniel and Sarah as missing. He knows he wouldn't be able to say the real reason they went missing as they would lock him up for being crazy, but he could make up something about them getting in a fight and falling overboard.

What worries Bert the most is the short intense dreams he has during those forced naps. The dreams are very intense and strong, refusing to fade even after he wakes up. It feels almost like something is trying to show him something by forcing it in his head.

The first dream was of the woman that paid them to come here, but she appeared to be in high school instead of her real age. Only...she was naked, abused and crying. It was a crazy dream where she was being forced to humiliate herself in the hallways of the school as she was bullied by a group of women. Bert doesn't really know Sarah, but the version of her in the dream was unlike the woman he had met.

This last nap brought a dream of Daniel. It was a crazy dream too, where Daniel was forcing some poor woman to have sex. This was truly a nightmare as he knows Daniel and knows he could never do such a thing. But in the nightmare, Daniel truly wanted to ruin the poor girl, laughing as he did so.

With a deep breath, Bert ponders the question that keeps popping into his head. The question of going inside to get Daniel and Sarah, or leaving them here. He knows the right thing to do is to get them, but he can't help but feel that those dreams are some sort of warning.

"Shit!" Bert yells as he's flung backward and onto the floor as something hits his boat. Springing back up, Bert hears all the alarms starting to go off. Alarms that only go off in emergencies.

"Shit, shit!" Bert repeats as he finds what's happened. There's a hull breach. A hull breach against the house. In short, his ship is going to start sinking.

Rushing out to the side of his boat to see what happened, Bert finds it's now raining, hard. The rain comes down hard, making it seem like the gods are trying to attack him with the rain. In the dark night, it makes it nearly impossible to see anything.

Aiming his flashlight, Bert sees what has happened and knows it was done on purpose. That somehow the house did it as if it is a living, thinking entity. For sticking out along side of the frame of the house is a lone piece of timber. It's sticking out of the house, where it has impaled the side of the boat's hull.

Looking at the timber, Bert knows there is no logical way for it to do what's been done. Just like he knows the reason the house did it. It wants him. It wants him bad, and is making sure he is forced to come inside.

Knowing it won't be long before his boat sinks, Bert climbs off the boat and onto the house. The moment his feet land onto the small porch of the house, the house creaks as if a large wave hits it. The force of this causes Bert to slip on the wet porch, where he stumbles into the dark front door.