A Wish from The Gods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands behind her and Daniel's cock buried in her mouth, Mercedes looks at her floor's RA. Mercedes registers the shocked look from the woman she respects so much, which breaks her even more. While making eye contact with the woman, Mercedes tries to pump herself with courage to do what she must do.

"Everything's great!" Mercedes tries to say with Daniel's dick in her mouth. Once again it comes out garbled and unable to be heard, which is exactly what Daniel wanted. The sound of it makes Mercedes look away from the RA as she feels her reputation is ruined.

"O-O-Ok," the RA says having somehow understood what Mercedes was trying to say. The RA quickly leaves, not wanting to see the sexual interaction any longer. Daniel has a feeling that the RA wanted to say something about sexual acts in view of others but is too freaked out. She no bout is going to go tell everyone she can about it. Mercedes knows the entire floor will soon know that Mercedes was blowing a man with the door wide open.

It's the look that Mercedes gets on her face that pushes Daniel over the edge. He feels the orgasm coming, even if its only been a few minutes since Mercedes started. It builds and builds, feeling like it's going to be one of the most intense orgasms he's ever had.

"Got a present for you, cock-whore," Daniel tells Mercedes, grabbing her hair with both of his hands. He balls up his fists to make sure he has a firm grip on her, which lets Mercedes know what is about to happen.

Almost panicking, Mercedes tries to move backward and take his cock out of her mouth, but can't. In fact, Daniel forces her to deepthroat his cock, forcing her face into his stomach. In her panic Mercedes tries to push away from him by pushing on his hips, but Daniel's too strong.

With his hard cock shoved all the way to her throat, making her gag hard, Daniel cums. His cock throbs and pulses as he unleashes himself, feeling a release he didn't think possible. With a moan he sends stream after stream of cum down Mercedes' throat making it go straight to her stomach. It shoots out hard where Mercedes swallows each time, ensuring she gets a stomach full of his seed.

"There you go bitch. Eat my cum," Daniel taunts as he keeps his cock buried inside her mouth as he cums. Mercedes has to fight hard not to bite as she's forced in this position. They both know if she did either, her punishment would be horrible.

Even after Daniel finishes cumming, he keeps his manhood in Mercedes mouth, forcing her to taste the salty taste of his cum. He makes sure to keep her face just a bit off his stomach so he can maintain eye contact with her. But after a few long moments, he pulls her off his cock, flinging her back onto her bed.

Mercedes falls back onto her bed, her face red and wet with drool. She puts her hands to her face and starts to cry at what he's done. Seeing this Daniel isn't moved at all. He knows from the bottom of his heart that she deserved it for what she did, and planned to do.

While pulling up his pants Daniel feels how he's not done yet. Despite cumming, he is still massively horny. He thought once he made the bitch swallow his cum he would be content and happy to go, but that's not the case. If anything, it's made him want to do more, as if just starting.

"Sit up. Come on, get up you fucking cock-whore," Daniel orders after buttoning his pants. He moves forward towards Mercedes again as if to slap her, which causes her to nearly panic. Quickly she sits up, not wanting to be slapped.

Reaching down, Daniel grabs Mercedes and hoists her up to stand. Mercedes stands but whimpers and trembles as she does, clearly worried about Daniel hitting her again. Any tiny move he makes, Mercedes twitches and jerks, acting as if he's going to throw her through the window.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, stop. I didn't mean to mess with you. It's my fault and I'll never do it again, I promise," Mercedes begs the much larger Daniel.

Mercedes doesn't even finish her begging rant before Daniel reaches down and grabs hold of her tank top with both hands. He grabs it at her neckline, where it is low cut for obvious reasons. It's now that Mercedes sees that wearing something like this only makes it easier for what Daniel plans to do.

In this brief moment, Daniel remembers how hard he tried not to look at her cleavage when it was practically broadcasting. He recalls all the times she didn't wear a bra and her tits would bounce with any and all movements she made under her shirt, and he had to force himself to look away. Now he means to stare if he wants.

Mercedes' tank top is ripped open easily by Daniel. He pulls his hands in opposite directions while holding it, causing the thin fabric to rip and tear until it is open all the way. In a flash Mercedes' stomach and blue bra come to view, exposing her in a much more real manner.

Only Daniel doesn't stop once her top is ripped open. He keeps on pulling on the top until it rips off of Mercedes completely. It's almost magical how the top is ripped off of her, leaving her in just her blue bra and stunned face.

Mercedes doesn't even get the chance to try and cover her chest before Daniel reaches down to grab the front of her expensive bra. He grabs it right between the cups where the clasp resides in a death grip. Without waiting, he yanks on it, breaking one of Mercedes' favorite bras. This sends the bra cups into different directions with such force that the bra straps are flung down her arms, where her bra lands on the floor.

Becoming topless stuns Mercedes to the point that she doesn't move. Her arms stay at her sides and she stares forward as if in disbelief that she could be showing her tits to Daniel. For the first time in her life, Mercedes feels her exposed chest and reflects how they feel like targets.

"A padded bra, bitch? What's wrong, didn't think your fat titties were big enough?" Daniel taunts after glancing at her ruined bra on the floor. There he sees the bra was padded heavily as it is somewhat upside down. Granted Daniel doesn't know much about bras or the comfort levels they give so his first thought at seeing the bra is that the pathetic bitch was trying to make herself look like she had bigger tits than what she has.

Now Daniel looks at Mercedes' bare chest, fully judging her tits. After so long of wondering how her boobs would look, Daniel feels rather content finally getting to see them. They are even larger than he thought they would be, being much larger than a lot of kids' heads. Daniel even muses how their size doesn't seem to fit the bra she was wearing, like they magically grew once it came off. He doesn't think much more about this odd phenomenon once he sees Mercedes breathe and her tits jiggle ever so slightly as her nipples harden.

Something about seeing Mercedes like this makes Daniel's arousal skyrocket. Not just skyrocket, but change and morph. He has no desire to be romantic with her. No desire to be sweet and sensual with her breasts, where he would normally lick and kiss each one all over, making sure to gentle and kind until. At this moment, he wants to be mean and rough, to do his best to make the woman cry.

"You think your titties are big enough or not?!" Daniel asks, grabbing Mercedes by the hair again. His hand grabs a handful of her hair right on top, where Mercedes finally snaps out of her trance. Her hands shoot up to her hair while letting out a cry of pain as her hair is yanked.

In a very cruel move, Daniel forces Mercedes' head down so she's made to look at her bust. He forces it down with a great deal of force, making Mercedes feel as if he's trying to snap her neck. She finally figures out what he wants and does it, letting her chin rest on her chest.

Right after, Daniel slaps her left tit from underneath, hard. He slaps it so hard the entire breast bounces up where it hits Mercedes directly in the face. Her boob seems to smack her entire face as Daniel forces it upward with a great deal of force.

Mercedes is barely able to accept that she was just hit in the face with her own boob. She felt the impact, saw it happen but her brain doesn't want to accept that this is really what happened. Of all the types of assaults to feel, this was a type she didn't know existed. It's the sort of thing to happen to other people who are weird, like meth heads and crack addicts, not to her.

Stunned and groaning in shame and humiliation, Daniel slaps Mercedes' tit again. He frantically starts to slap her breasts from underneath, one after the other, making them punch her in the face again and again. His slaps are violent and mean, making the purpose to hit Mercedes' face as hard as possible.

A strange thing starts to happen inside Mercedes, something that Daniel can see from the expression on her face. Or rather, the expression is sees between her tits smacking her face. He's not sure how he knows this, or if is projecting it onto her, but he can tell that the extreme humiliation is breaking her. It's reaching that emotional point where she's not going to feel like a real person, but a loser that isn't even human. Reaching a point where the punishment starts to feel deserved and you get off on it.

"Answer me!" Daniel demands, grabbing her right boob and holding it against her face for two seconds before letting it go. Where he mashes it against her face, covering it for a moment. Once it drops, Daniel resumes slapping both.

"Y-Y-Yes!" Mercedes cries as she is hit with her own breasts repeatedly. Acting as if he didn't hear, Daniel doesn't stop. Instead he starts to get faster, laughing as Mercedes' head rocks back after each time her boobs hit her face.

"Ahhh, don't like me slapping your titties?" Daniel mocks as he forces Mercedes to look at him upon stopping the slapping.

Her mind close to breaking, Mercedes is unable to speak. Instead she shakes her head NO quickly with wide, scared eyes. The manner she looks at Daniel seems to suggest that he isn't a man at all, but the Devil.

Laughing at her response, Daniel open hand slaps Mercedes' left breast, but this time on the side. He slaps the side of the left boob so it sails into the right so both can swing. Right after he hits the right, causing the same but in reverse. He does this repeatedly, abusing her breasts in a cruel manner while she is forced to look him in the eye.

"I'm touching them. I'm touching them," Daniel mocks as if he was a middle school bully as he slaps her breasts over and over. Again Mercedes shakes her head NO, begging Daniel to stop but too scared to cover her breasts with her arms or push him away.

"Get over there," Daniel then demands, pushing Mercedes towards the open door of her dorm. She gets flung, crashing against the door frame hard. There she catches herself but goes pale as she's in the open door frame, topless as can be.

Mercedes has used the showers in the dorms like everyone has. Multiple floormates have seen her naked while showering, where she had no issue at all. But being naked while taking a shower and showing body parts off like this are two different worlds. Being topless while being dominated by an asshole feels like too much for Mercedes to take. In reaction she crosses her arms over her abused chest and tries back up out of sight of the door, not wishing for anyone to see her.

"Bitch, I said get over there," Daniel growls, pushing her back in view of the door when she tries to move. When she tries to back up again, he grabs her hair and uses it as a handle to force her to stand in the middle of the open door frame, topless.

"Please," Mercedes begs weakly as she is held, not wanting to be thrown into the hall. Tears fill her eyes as she is forced to look out at the empty hallway, her greatest fear to be pushed out of her own dorm room door so she can't get to her clothes.

Mercedes' tears fall as she knows any moment someone will walk by and see her, where she will be viewed even more like a whore. Since the RA saw her sucking a dick, Mercedes knows the other girls will be by to try and see for themselves. When they do, they will see her like this, tits out in her own door as if wanting people to see her. And if they ask, Mercedes knows she'll have to tell them this is consensual which means Daniel will get to do as he wants.

"Ahhh, don't you like being the center of attention with your tits out? You sure act like you do," Daniel taunts Mercedes.

"Allow me to help you then," Daniel quickly adds before she can respond. His hands then grab hold of the waistband of Mercedes' skirt, which he is able to tear as well. The fabric appears to be very cheap as he's able to break the waistband so easily. It actually surprises him as it was as easy as tearing through construction paper, almost like it is magic.

Right after her skirt falls, Daniel stops. Looking at the defeated Mercedes in just her pink panties, Daniel gets a wave of emotions. Emotions of shame, of horror and how he knows this isn't right. That this isn't who he is. He knows what he is doing is wrong, if not evil. Sure, Mercedes deserves some sort of punishment, but this was going far too extreme. Doing this is making him just as bad as she is, if not worse.

Daniel considers this, then realizes he doesn't care. He doesn't care to the point he nearly starts to laugh. This brief pause and flaring of emotions leaves just as fast as it hits. Within half a second, there's no great feeling of shame at what he means to do or at what he's done. In fact, there's a hunger. A hunger making him want more. To truly make sure she never pulls this shit ever again.

"Put your hands in the air and leave them there," Daniel orders the trembling girl as he moves to her left side. Where he stands you aren't able to see him from the hallway because he's covered by the wall.

"Please, I'm sorry," Mercedes pouts as she does what Daniel wants and lifts her hands. Tears fall down her cheeks but not because of anything that Daniel has done, but what he's about to do.

"No! Please!" Mercedes begs as Daniel grabs the front of her panties, right at the waistband. He grabs and pulls upward, making Mercedes' eyes widen. Daniel doesn't pull hard enough to rip them, but they are bunched together right between Mercedes' womanhood.

Looking down, Daniel sees the fabric of her panties nicely placed between her pussy lips which looks like it hurts. He's able to see her pussy bunched up like this, basically making her exposed even if her panties are still on. Keeping a firm hold on them, Daniel keeps pulling, making sure they stay exactly where they are as Mercedes squirms at how it feels.

Daniel loosens his grip on her panties some, allowing them to move downward so it's not so painful. Then, suddenly, he yanks upward, jamming them back where they were, right between her pussy lips. Mercedes to cries out, her cry echoing down the hall and nearly lowering her hands to her crotch. At the last moment she saw what she was doing with her hands and stops herself.

Doing this move again, Daniel loosens her panties only to give the front wedgie all over again, causing Mercedes to cry out again. He repeats this while chuckling, loving that she doesn't dare try to stop him.

Only Daniel can hear the sound Mercedes makes changing each time he does it. The first couple of times it sounded like a cry of pure pain, but the more he does it, the more it becomes like a moan.

"Please stop," Mercedes whimpers as Daniel now pulls on her panties so hard that they are about to tear. They are jammed upward, pressing right against her clit in a harsh manner.

Daniel then starts to move his balled hand to the left and right of Mercedes belly button, making her stretched panties rub up against her clit. Doing this makes Mercedes whimper loudly, not to mention close her eyes at what she's feeling.

"Fucking whore, you like it," Daniel laughs, moving his handful of her panties faster and wider as Mercedes moans in pleasure. He makes her panties, which look more like a string bikini now, rub and flick at her clit each time he moves his hand.

"Stop it, please. Stop it, stop it," Mercedes starts to beg, her breath very airy and thin. Daniel has been with enough women to know that she is on the verge of cumming. That she's trying to not to feel what he's doing, but it's strong enough that it is sending her over the edge.

"Hey Mercedes, you know what they are saying you are...OH!" the voice of another woman says and then gasps in shock. Daniel can't see the woman due to being blocked by the wall, but he knows she came down the hallway where she wasn't able to see Mercedes since Mercedes is standing inside her room. If this new chick had, she no doubt wouldn't have come.

"What are you doing?! Never mind, I don't want to know," the woman quickly says, her tone torn between disgust and amusement. Right after, there's the sound of footsteps running off down the hallway.

A moment later Daniel hears from far down the hall someone say, "You know what Mercedes is doing?!" Directly after this, there's the sound of a couple of people headed back towards Mercedes room.

Daniel has to put his fist to his mouth and bite down to not laugh at Mercedes. The look on her face is beyond priceless. She has a look of utter defeat as she leans over some to look down the hallway at the approaching women.

Knowing that your own floormates are seeing you, naked in your own doorway, hands up, tits out and your pussy being played with by your own panties...it's perfect. Forever she'll be known as some sort of pain-toy exhibitionist. It serves to make that breaking point even closer as she experiences such intense humiliation.

Making the moment even better, Mercedes suddenly makes a yelp sound, alerting Daniel that she is starting to cum. He's not sure if it is from him still rubbing her clit with her panties, or from being seen like this by her floormates. Truth be told, Daniel doesn't care. All he cares about is the perfect timing.

With her floormates looking at her, Mercedes cums. There's no denying it either as Mercedes starts to moan loudly in a high pitched feminine manner. She even starts to rock her hips like her body can't control itself, making her moans even louder. It's the perfect sound to ruin your life to.

As Daniel hears the floormates rush away no doubt to tell everyone else, he decides to show how much of an asshole he is by pulling on Mercedes' panties as hard as he can. He yanks on them, ripping them as they press against her pussy and clit. In a flash, they no longer touch her clit or between her legs as he rips them off.

Daniel laughs at the annoyed and defeated sound that Mercedes makes as her orgasm becomes ruined. He even notices how she continues to gently thrust her hips forward as if some invisible force will touch her to continue her orgasm. But no. Her orgasm lingers and then disappears before even reaching its peak.

Mercedes looks drunk as she stands in her door frame, naked as can be, her arms grabbing either side of the door frame. Her wet face has a somewhat blank expression, seemingly overwhelmed at being humiliated so hard. She knows her social life is basically ruined from what her floormates have seen. That rumors of what they saw will spread like fire in a dry forest.

"Bend over, ya fucking pain-whore," Daniel says shortly, slapping the back of Mercedes' head.

Right after Daniel moves behind her and pushes between her shoulders to make her start to bend. Still with that blank but humiliated expression, Mercedes does indeed bend. She lowers her hands down the door frame where she continues to hold on. But her head and upper body now stick out of her own door where she'll be able to be seen down the hallway.

Doing this makes Daniel laugh all over again as anyone walking down the hall will see her naked upper body poking out as if she's crazy. They will see her dangling tits, stupid face and have to check out what is happening. It'll only add to the rumors that will start about her.