A Wish from The Gods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think is about to happen, cock-whore?" Daniel asks Mercedes as he literally kicks her ankles. He does this to make Mercedes spread her legs, but he doesn't want to be so kind as to ask her to do it. He wants it to hurt and be humiliating, so he kicks at them like a school bully. Wider and wider he makes her spread, an evil smile on his face.

"You...you're going to fuck me," Mercedes replies in a somewhat emotionless voice. There's no begging nor fear, just acceptance. Like she understands that this is the "find out" part of "fucking around." Even the way she is in this stance is very still and emotionless, preparing for what is about to happen.

"And why am I going to fuck you?" Daniel asks as he presses himself up against Mercedes from behind. As he feels her in this position, his cock throbs even if it is still in his pants. He does this for no reason than to mess with her, to make her feel him and how helpless she happens to be.

"Because I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes tells him, clearly saying what he wants to hear to make this easier on her. This makes Daniel's evil grin even wider. He knows she's almost completely broken.

"You're wrong, and right, I guess. I am going to fuck you. Not just your pussy, but your life. But not quite yet. First, there's something else you deserve," Daniel explains, causally. To this Mercedes' head lowers as she thought that he would just fuck her and finally leave. That this nightmare would be over in just a few more minutes.

"Ouch!" Mercedes yelps in a very surprised yelp. This yelp doesn't show pain at all, but confused pleasure. It's the feeling of something painful that doesn't feel painful.

Mercedes makes the same exact noise but louder when Daniel smacks her ass again with the back of her own hairbrush. He grabbed it off her dresser and cracked it right against her left ass cheek. He spanked her with it, pausing to hear the beautiful clap sound and her cry out. Then he swings it again, aiming for the right cheek this time.

Daniel spanks Mercedes with her own hairbrush. He makes sure to go rather slowly and steadily so she knows this will take a while. There will be no rapid fire punishment here, but long and deserved actions.

Only Mercedes doesn't react like Daniel thought she would. He was expecting a lot of crying and begging, but that's not what Mercedes is doing. It's actually the opposite. Daniel is pretty sure she is getting off on it.

From the confused sounds Mercedes is making, Daniel doesn't think she's been spanked sexually before. In fact, she may have never done a single kinky thing before in her life. But the more he spanks her, the more she seems to enjoy it. She even starts to rock her body after each smack, making it seem like someone is thrusting into her. This seems to accent her moan-yelps, causing Daniel's dick to throb harder as it's like watching a woman masturbate in front of you.

"What am I doing, cock-whore?" Daniel asks Mercedes who makes downright pleasured sounds after each smack of her hairbrush.

"S-S-Spanking me. You are spanking my ass," Mercedes says in that airy tone, revealing for sure she is enjoying it. The pleasure of it must be overriding whatever she is feeling because she's not even trying to hide it from him.

A part of Daniel gets upset that she is enjoying something he means to be painful, but this quickly washes away. Instead he smiles at how far he's broken her and how he will be able to taunt her with this new found kink. That all her floormates will share this tidbit. That forever more she will be known as a pain-whore that got off on being spanked.

"Why?" Daniel asks, not stopping or slowing down as he spanks her. Mercedes' ass is now a shade of pink from all of his blows, making it look very beautiful to Daniel. Her ass, which was damn sexy to start with only seems to scream more for him to fuck her.

"Because I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes answers, again saying what Daniel wants to hear. After saying this, Daniel spanks her ass, but then pauses. He holds the hairbrush back, prepared to spank her again, but pauses with a purpose.

"Why?" Daniel asks again. Mercedes repeats her answer, but it's only after she does that Daniel spanks her again. It takes this one time for Mercedes to figure what Daniel wants, so after she is struck by the hairbrush, Mercedes repeats "Because I'm a stupid bitch," and Daniel spanks again.

It doesn't take long before Mercedes starts to get extremely loud from either the pain, pleasure or humiliation. Each time Daniel spanks her, she yells her line with a moan. That line gets so loud that Daniel can legit hear it echo back down the hall. This makes him strike her ass even harder as he gets more into the feeling of it.

"No...no..." Mercedes suddenly starts to moan, sounding rather scared. Daniel's first thought that this is from all of the sounds of doors opening up and down the hall. That she is seeing her floormates poke their heads from their rooms to look at her as she's spanked, her tits swinging each time. But this doesn't feel right to Daniel. Especially as he somehow knows Mercedes' eyes are closed tight.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" Daniel asks disgusted. Mercedes nods her head up and down hard to answer, all while starting to sob. Sobs come out of her at his question, born of her shame at needing to cum. To cum from having her ass whipped.

"Sick fucking pain-whore. Cum. Cum for all to see," Daniel then orders, starting to spank Mercedes faster and harder. He spanks her as fast as he can, getting more of his anger out on her.

In something that Daniel has never seen, Mercedes immediately cums. Her back arches and loud non-stop moans come out of her. It's as if a button was pressed inside of her that starts an orgasm. It makes her seem like a robot or something that follows through with the command.

The loud claps of the hairbrush hitting Mercedes' ass can't be heard due to her moans. They are loud enough that the other floors in the dorm are able to hear her cum. And the women watching her are quite amazed as they can't believe how hard she is cumming either. Her body twitches as she cums, making it look like her legs may not support her much longer. Some even think her body will just shut down.

Seeing Mercedes like this does something to Daniel. The fact he's able to punish Mercedes like he's always wanted and make her cum to it sends him over the edge. This is why he's not surprised when he finds his pants are now around his ankles and he's holding his hard dick.

Daniel doesn't waste time and positions his manhood at Mercedes's pussy entrance. With ease he positions his cock, making the head slide right between her pussy lips. There he feels her warmth and wetness, which actually makes him moan at how good this is going to feel. This is the one thing she taunted him with since the day they met and now it belongs to him.

Mercedes feels what he is doing to which she somehow manages to stop moaning. With her body tense in anticipation, she feels his dick, where any second he'll lay claim to her sex. From her reaction, Daniel knows they both want the same thing.

There's no begging or even her trying to think up ways to get out of this. Instead Mercedes grips the door frame, knowing what's coming and bracing for it. Daniel figures there's a part of her that doesn't want this, but that part is drowned out by the part that knows she deserves this for what she did to him. For what she's done to so many.

Holding onto her hips, Daniels thrusts his cock inside of Mercedes's pussy with a hard and mighty thrust. Mercedes lets out a loud high pitched moan at this in which every girl that hears it knows the feeling that she is having. That familiar feeling of when a cock enters you that first time where it begins that mix of pleasure and pain.

Once Daniel is inside her, Mercedes lets out a long squeal. It sounds like she's not used to anyone this large being inside of her. Where it feels like every inch of her womanhood is filled and pushed open. That he may be too large for her to ultimately take.

"Say it again. Repeat it," Daniel orders Mercedes, knowing she knows what he wants.

"I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes says at once, her head lowering as Daniel forcefully moves her hips over his cock. Instead of him thrusting, he makes Mercedes move her entire body for them to fuck. Using a good deal of strength, he forces all of her to bounce off his crotch, moving her about like a toy. In short, he is making her rape herself on his cock.

"I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes repeats as her body bounces off Daniel's crotch with his cock easily sliding deep inside of her. He makes her go rather fast to begin with, not caring how this position must hurt her or what she feels. All he cares about is how tight her pussy is as it milks his cock, making him moan, not to mention watching her huge tits swing.

The orgasm Mercedes had from being spanked seems to have faded, but being fucked makes it come back, as well as change. The moment he started to fuck her, her moans get almost as loud as before, but now they are longer and higher pitched, making it a very feminine sound that drives Daniel wild. What makes the sound a hundred times more intense is that he feels her wetness leaking out of her.

"Mercedes...shouldn't you be doing that...inside?" a female voice yells from down the hall. The voice sounds rather disgusted to which several others echo the same opinion. It makes Daniel picture that every single door on the hallway is open, with all of them looking down at Mercedes, seeing her be fucked like a whore.

"I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes tells her floormates as the clapping sound of her getting fucked gets louder and louder. Daniel laughs at Mercedes as she responds to them like this, knowing she is truly broken. That this effectively ruins her life.

Getting rough now, Daniel truly starts to fuck Mercedes as he finds that he wants to cum. That her sexual torture is about complete so it should really be about his own pleasure now. He did what he came to do, which was to punish her and now he should get to cum as reward.

Mercedes moans as loud as she can as Daniel's dick pushes her pussy open each time it goes in. Her body is treated like a ragdoll as he starts to not just thrust into her, but bounce her body right off the floor from the force of what's happening. Showing his increased strength Daniel even lifts Mercedes' lower half off the ground to fuck her, treating her something like a fleshlight to move at his speed, not hers.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming because I'm a stupid bitch," Mercedes screams. And with this being so scandalous, Daniel is sure everyone in the building hears. Everyone hears that she's cumming like a whore. The sweet and innocent woman, now nothing more than a true cock-whore.

Mercedes screams now, making Daniel wonder if someone will call the paramedics for fear of her health, not that Daniel cares. All he cares about is that he's getting close to cumming. If the cops or paramedics are called, he'll be long gone before they get here. And when they do arrive, Daniel knows Mercedes' mind will be garbage and she won't tell them who he is.

Daniel does reflect that normally he would be finished having sex by now. That sex doesn't tend to last this long, especially in this sexual position, but he feels different. He feels like he can choose when to cum. Something inside of him just knows he could literally go all night if he wanted.

"What a whore. Look at you. Bent over, getting your pussy fucked out in the open, your big fucking tits swinging," Daniel mocks Mercedes as she cums, causing her to start sobbing again as she cums.

"This is the only thing people will know you for," Daniel tells Mercedes, in which he continues with the trash talk for some time, on purpose making it cruel so she'll never forget it. Wanting her to feel that her life is ruined.

"I should make you call your parents like this. Ask them if they are proud of their cock-whore daughter," Daniel keeps on, knowing Mercedes can hear him even as she sobs and cums. He even gets the idea of grabbing her cell to do just that, having a videochat with her parents as she is railed, but knows there is no time.

"Let me give you a present," Daniel tells Mercedes when he finds he's about to cum. This statement, unlike the others, does get Mercedes' immediate attention, knocking her out of her sobs and shame. She's still holding onto the door frame, but she does manage to turn enough to look back at Daniel with a pleasing expression.

"No, please. Not in me. Don't cum in me!" Mercedes begs, clearly not wanting him to impregnate her. She says this loud enough that her floormates can hear, which makes Daniel laugh. He laughs right to her face, loving how pathetic she looks as she begs him.

Daniel thrusts inside of Mercedes a final time, allowing his cock to go as far as it can inside of her. He pulls on her hips hard, impaling her the best he can to do this. That's when he cums, allowing all of his seed to shoot inside Mercedes' womb.

Mercedes lets out a final moaning-yelp as she feels Daniel cum inside of her. Instead of moving or trying to stop it, she stays as she is, with Daniel forcing her on his cock to let it happen. Her face, which held a pleading, begging look then becomes pale and defeated as she knows what this means. Feeling Daniel send stream after stream of his cum inside of her, Mercedes lowers her head knowing not just her reputation is ruined, but her life as she is bred like an animal.

"Serves you right whore!" Some woman down the hallway yells out, having figured that Daniel just came inside Mercedes. Other insults follow this, all while Mercedes keeps her head and upper body lowered, ashamed and defeated. None of the floormates seem to have any sympathy for Mercedes, showing she's used them at some time, just like Daniel.

Laughing at the scene, Daniel pulls out of Mercedes a few moments later, which makes Mercedes gasp. Being mean, Daniel walks over to her bed and grabs her sheet. He then uses it to wipe his cock, smearing his cum and her juices all over it. After he does, he makes sure to plop it on her pillows to make sure all of it becomes dirty.

"Did I say you could stand up, huh bitch?" Daniel asks sternly as Mercedes slowly stands up straight, revealing her back is hurting from having to bend for so long. Her teary face looks back at Daniel when he says this, where she frowns. In a humiliating gesture, Mercedes bends back over, going as far as to spread her legs open again as she resumes the same exact position.

There are multiple conversations in the hallway now, with all sounding loud enough for Mercedes and Daniel to hear. Those conversations overlap each other, with all directed at Mercedes. They ask what her name is, what dorm number she has, how long she's been a whore, even if she is some sort of college prostitute.

Pulling his pants up, Daniel thinks up a plan. He truly doesn't want to leave because he wants to do so much more to Mercedes, but he knows he has too. Something inside of him tells him that the police and paramedics have been called. And it doesn't take a genius to know that he shouldn't be here when they arrive.

Daniel knows she'll convince the paramedics that she is fine, as well as telling the cops the sex was consensual. That's not the issue. The issue is that they'll arrest her for indecency and if he is here, he'll get the same.

Once again Daniel pauses to consider how different he feels. There's no concern for Mercedes at all within him. He doesn't care at all that she's going to go to jail. In fact, the thought of it makes him laugh. What nearly makes him break down crackling is that he somehow knows she'll be free before the night is over, which is when he'll return. That he's going to come back to keep playing with her.

Now fully dressed, Daniel walks to Mercedes' dresser and opens several drawers. From it he pulls out several of her bras for what he wants to do next. Her bras really aren't good for what he's about to use them for, but there's really nothing else he can use.

"Sit on the bed, cock-whore," Daniel grunts to Mercedes, but doesn't wait for her to complete his order. Instead he grabs her by the hair and forces her up. He then flings her back to her bed again, her tired body crashing hard and falling over.

"I...I...P-Please...you....I..." Mercedes tries to beg but is unable to get anything out. She is barely even able to say these few words let alone a full sentence. But after a moment, she sits on her bed, her legs hanging off as she knows it'll just get worse if she doesn't do as Daniel orders.

Daniel doesn't say anything else because he knows he needs to move fast. He takes one bra and ties one strap of it to the leg of her bed. Grabbing her left ankle he forces her ankle next to the bed leg. There he uses the rest of the bra to tie her ankle to the bed leg.

A moment later Daniel is doing the same but for her right leg. Another bra is used to secure her right leg to the bed leg, making sure the bra is tight and unbreakable. The two bras trap Mercedes in this pose where her legs are spread wide. She's spread so wide that it's easy to see the cum leaking out of her.

Mercedes doesn't say anything as Daniel does this to her. Being tied to her bed seems like par for the course now. Let her floormates poke their heads into her room to see her naked and used body. Her broken mind doesn't even seem to care when Daniel ties her hands behind her back either. For this he chooses to use one of her panties as he finds it'll be easier than with a bra. He makes sure to wrap her panties around her wrists again and again after putting each one through the leg hole.

Once Mercedes is tied, her legs spread wide and arms behind her, Daniel muses that she needs something more. Sure you can see her fucked pussy and those punished tits, but she doesn't look pathetic enough. That's why he shoves a pair of her panties into her mouth with the end hanging out so it'll draw your eye. After, he shoves a pair of her panties over her head as if they were a mask.

Laughing, Daniel does one last thing, which he knows is more symbolic than anything else. He grabs another bra where he closes the clasp on it. There he pulls it over Mercedes' head so the strap goes under Mercedes's chin and neck. Then he pulls it backward, forcing Mercedes to lean backward as the strap threatens to choke her as it pulls.

Daniel grabs the pushpins off of several posters off Mercedes' wall, causing the posters to fall to the floor. It's these pushpins that get used to secure the other end of the bra to the wall, forcing Mercedes to stay in this backward leaning, helpless position. Where she is not just slightly choked, but looks plain stupid.

"There! Perfect. And you never know. Maybe someone else will stop by and rape you," Daniel tells Mercedes with an evil laugh.

After laughing at Mercedes as she begs with her eyes for him not to do this, he walks out of her dorm room. He walks out, head held high but pretending to scratch his face to hide his identity. On purpose he leaves Mercedes' door open, not really caring what happens to her before he gets back. All he knows is that he'll be visiting her later on to continue her punishment.

Back on his boat, Bert, who is the captain of the small vessel that took the three to the strange house, wakes from yet another forced nap. He is finding it hard not to fall asleep as night has fallen and the gentle waves of the ocean keep lulling him to sleep like a spell. This is concerning to Bert as he can't remember being more scared or worried than he is now, yet he keeps falling asleep.

Bert keeps looking at the house that is now lit by moonlight. His heart is twisted as he fears that Daniel is now lost to the house, same as Sarah. Daniel's been gone for well over an hour, Sarah double that. His mate had sworn to grab the stupid woman as fast as he could and get the hell out of there, but that hasn't happened.