A Wish Granted Pt. 01

Story Info
A date leads to exhibition and backseat fun.
2.7k words
4.39
6.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Superlike" notification buzzed on my phone. I had had Tinder installed for just 3 days, trying to get over my recent divorce. I was just 24, but marry in haste, repent at leisure, as they say. I was an innocent 20 year old when I married my first love, but since we had split I was learning about the world, and fast.

"Grant, 27" his profile read. His first message popped up.

"Hi Becca 😉 what are you looking for on here?"

"I'm looking to meet people!" I typed quickly. "I just had a relationship end so I'm trying to find new people to hang out with."

"Noted." he responded. "Also, I noticed that picture of you playing pool from your profile. I always enjoy when I can have a good game with a sexy lady. What do you say we go out and play a few later this week?"

"I'm not the most experienced player, but I can get a good game going. I could definitely use some pointers, it's been awhile since I've played."

"Let's do it," he replied. "There's a club I go to sometimes, we should go soon. It would be so sexy to see you bent over the table lining up a shot."

I blushed. He was definitely forward with his compliments, but not rude or coarse. My pussy liked the thought of his appreciation of my body. I crossed my legs, suddenly uncomfortable as I was at work.

"I'm down! Let's go!" I breathed deeply as I sent off the last message. I was so nervous to try meeting someone online, it was my first real date like this.

"So what do you say this Friday at 6? I can pick you up and we'll go to the billiards hall and then see what we get up to from there."

"That sounds great! I'm excited!" I replied. Then I tried, and mostly failed, to focus on work for the rest of the day.

Throughout the week I kept swiping back to his profile to ground myself in the reality that this was happening. He was tall, very handsome, and had a nice sense of style from what I could tell. I was very drawn to his energy I had picked up on through the photos and texts. The anticipation was building.

Friday morning I quickly brushed out my strawberry blonde hair, while doing a last minute glance at my body in the mirror before getting dressed. I've always been curvy, with a defined hourglass, but Grant had told me I'm his type so it gave me a confidence boost. My round breasts with tiny pink nipples, and my broad hips and curvy butt had always been my favorite features. I picked out a navy blue lace bralette and silky panties with trim to match the bralette, then slid into my short red dress. I wasn't sure how I would make it through the workday without flashing someone (my hot coworker Dalton came to mind) but I would try my best.

Midway through the day I got a call. It was Grant, I had given him my phone number while we were setting up the date.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi!" I replied. My stomach twisted as I was certain he was about to cancel.

"I wanted to check in on you about our date. And I kinda just wanted to hear your voice." The twist in my stomach dropped lower. His voice was sexy, low and smooth.

"I'm looking forward to it! We're still meeting in front of my work at 6?"

"Yes." he answered. "Though there's a small complication. I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder this morning. I'm going to have to take it easy tonight. So no pool for me unfortunately. Have you ever been to Three Crow? It's a smaller bar, but it would be a nice alternative. We could do the billiard hall another time."

"Okay! I've never been there, but it sounds nice. I'm good with taking it easy! See you tonight!"

"See you tonight."

6:00 arrived and I got ready to leave work. The "I'm here" text came right on time, so I walked up to the front of the building where I had told him to park, next to my car. As I crossed the parking lot, he stepped out of the car and I saw him for the first time in living color. 6' 4", slim, in a well tailored button down, jeans, and a casual blazer; he dressed to impress. He smiled at me and his blue eyes twinkled, but in spite of his suggestive texts, he had a somewhat reserved nature that was apparent at first glance. He had short, almost buzzed, sandy blonde hair, and a well kept beard. He came in for a hug, and his head was fully above mine. I had never dated anyone this tall before.

We got in the car, and casually chatted on the way to the bar.

"So how has your meeting people gone?" he inquired. "You said you just got out of a relationship?"

"He was really my first everything so I've been catching up," I responded. "Though this is my first real date I've had since."

"Wow! So have you discovered any new things you like from your 'catching up'? Any new... kinks or anything?"

I blushed. "Well... a few. I'm still kind of experimenting. But your texts were turning me on about playing pool and watching me bent over. I kept fantasizing about you coming up behind me while I'm bent over, in front of everyone else."

"Whew," he breathed. "You've stumbled on a secret of mine, actually."

"Oh really? What is that?"

"I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak." he replied. "Nothing gets me going like the possibility someone might see, or being out in public. It's so fucking hot."

I felt a jolt of warmth go through me, like a full-body blush.

"I'm into the idea too. I mean, it's a dangerous kink to have, you want to do just enough for the thrill of it but not to the point where you get put on the sex offender registry or something."

He laughed. "Yeah, that's a fear of mine. But luckily I've avoided it so far."

I thought about what he was and wasn't saying. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into the "ex talk" yet. But it made me curious who he had been well... exhibiting, with.

He somehow knew what I didn't want to ask and said, "It was with an ex of mine, I had her from behind as we waited in line for a restaurant. A guy came up and cheered me on. I guess I wasn't being as subtle as I thought. I've learned from that experience though."

His boldness awakened a fire in my abdomen. I had waaaaayyy underestimated this man. If I played my cards right, we were in for a hell of a night.

We continued to talk about work and hobbies, and I kept seeing the reserved exterior give way to reveal a passionate inner fire. We were well matched in a lot of ways, not just in what turned us on. I looked forward to getting to know him better.

We had to park several blocks away on a quiet neighborhood street and walk to our destination. As we walked he reached for my hand and, though I was steady on the heels I was wearing, the sudden contact made me wobble. It wouldn't do to look drunk walking *into* the bar, I thought. But his presence was intoxicating. He smiled down at me and my stomach flipped again... or maybe not my stomach this time. I felt a warmth growing in my pussy as I stood close to him.

He picked a corner table, and sat facing the center of the room. I faced him. I was quickly forgetting anyone else was there. "One signature cocktail and one rum and coke" he had ordered from the bar. The alcohol only aided the intoxicating feeling he gave me. As we had the typical first-date chatter, he rested one large, strong hand on my bare knee.

"So what's your favorite drink?" he asked.

"I've never really been into beer until recently. I'm a fan of cocktails though so this first drink was perfect!" I answered.

"I'll get you another one if you'd like. I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. I'm enjoying our conversation." he responded. He stood up and crossed the room in several long strides to order. When he came back, his hand rested on my knee again. It slowly, almost imperceptibly began traveling up my leg, rubbing my upper thigh. Then it changed direction and came down my other thigh. He continued this pattern, ever so slowly, until the waitress came to bring our drinks. We thanked the waitress, and I stared in shock at him as he made no attempt to move his hand from where it was, very visibly to our waitress, under my skirt. He noted my expression, and calmly said, "Let them see. This whole room has been noticing us since we walked in. Let's give them something to watch." With that he leaned forward, so close to me, and whispered "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded, and melted into him as we softly collided into the kiss. His lips were full, soft, and active as he softly sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. His tongue gently but firmly pressed into my mouth, clashing with mine as we continued the kiss. We broke away, and he moved away slowly.

"Now look around." he said. "They're all looking now." I tried to look around subtly, blushing deeply when I realized all eyes were indeed on us. I blushed further when I realized that I was becoming unbelievably turned on. I was so wet I didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted him badly after the kiss but I also wanted to take things slower since this was only the first date. Locking eyes with him again made me throw out any inhibitions I had harbored.

"You want to get out of here?" he asked, his hand still not leaving my thigh.

I breathed deeply, calming my racing heartbeat. "I would love that, actually."

We stood, keeping in contact with each other like our lives depended on it. We parted for him to hold the door open for me. This maneuver had a more ulterior motive however. As I passed him, in a move that likely looked to others like he was guiding me with a hand on the small of my back, his hand slipped down lower, caressing my ass cheek, then ending in a quick, firm squeeze.

I held onto his arm as we headed back to the car. Again, in a subtle move that would be barely perceptible to others, the hand I was holding skimmed across the top of my thigh and found its target, my clit. I attempted to stay upright in the face of this sudden feeling, and he continued, cupping my mound for a brief moment before pulling the hand away.

As we walked, there were other pedestrians coming the opposite way down our sidewalk. Grant spotted them and, faster than I could know what was happening, he whirled me around and kissed me even more passionately than before. He cradled the back of my head, hand deep in my hair, and held me fully against him. I started to feel his hardness rising against me. My pussy felt a raw need for him, like I wouldn't mind him taking me then and there on the sidewalk. He finally pulled away, leaving me gasping. Glancing at the people who had passed, he said "I wanted to make them jealous, showing them how hot we are for each other right now. I think it worked." His exhibitionist streak was thrilling me to no end. Maybe I *did* want him to fuck me right on the sidewalk.

But we were blessedly close to the car, and as we got close to it he pinned me facing the car and kissed my neck. I could feel his cock rubbing against my ass and couldn't wait to see it. He seemingly read my mind, pulling my skirt up and unzipped his fly. His long thick cock, still restrained by his boxers, slid up and down my ass cleft over the silk panties I had on.

He pulled back suddenly so we could open the car door. We climbed right into the backseat and I immediately straddled him. Even with two layers of fabric in between, his cock rubbed my pussy with delicious friction. He grabbed an ass cheek with each hand and helped me grind as we made out passionately. I was already so damn turned on from the bar that I was already close, so I came just from that amazing friction. He noticed me shake from my first orgasm and broke off our kiss. "Oh my god. Fucking you will be fun"

With another killer smile his fingers traced down to my clit through my panties and began working. It felt amazing, I was gearing up for one of my biggest orgasms ever. The same hand slipped inside my panties and found my entrance, which was positively dripping. He pushed one long finger in, then two. I looked down at him he was gazing intently at my face. His other hand reached up to my neck, steadying but not choking me.

"Are you going to cum again? Cum for me." I started cumming so hard I saw stars. It's usually pretty easy for me to cum, more so than most women I know. But this was something else entirely.

As I came back into awareness again he whispered, "Good girl."

All I wanted at that moment was to slide his cock into me as deep as it could go. Seemingly reading my mind again, he looked into my eyes deeply.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight, not here. I want to do it right the first time I slide my cock into you, and I want you to be able to remember every inch as it goes in. But... I would love to feel your lips wrapped around my cock tonight."

Having just cum harder than I thought possible, I nodded. I wanted to pay him back for all the pleasure he'd given me, and I was damn good at blowjobs. I was so proud of how my mouth can bring a man to the edge and back and I wanted to show him.

I slid down into the floorboard of the car and unwrapped the object of my curiosity for most of the night. His cock sprang out, a solid ten incher with a thick head. I immediately ran my tongue around the head, greeted with a moan from him. I slowly worked my way down, getting most of it in my mouth, and using my hands to work the rest. It was so long that I had room for my whole hand to wrap the base of his shaft while my mouth and throat could barely fit the rest. Making him cum became my entire focus.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good." he moaned. "I'm about to cum." I kept up the pace and he soon shot ropes of his cum down my throat. I couldn't swallow it all at once so I had to pull his dick out of my mouth to swallow. He put his hands on either side of my face as I looked up.

"That was... fucking amazing. I don't know what else to say." I was proud that I had momentarily reduced this confident, collected man to speechlessness. He pulled me up and kissed me softly. I straddled him and leaned on his chest as we talked for a few minutes before he had to take me back to my car.

When he dropped me off, he got out to kiss me good night. As we enjoyed another soft kiss, his hand found its way under my skirt again, slowly stroking my ass and pussy over my silky, still wet panties. He pulled me into him again, unzipping his fly again so I could grind on him one more time. It was so tempting to beg him to fuck me against my car but I didn't mind leaving something for the next date and being able to take our time.

As we pulled away from the kiss he whispered "Good night Becca."