A Witch's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute the Blonde came back. "Sorry witchy. I turned over every single book back there. All textbooks. Not a single one was leather-bound or a photo album." 

"Damn my family is going to kill me." Zoe said.

"Hey it's not all bad witchy! When did you say you lost it?" 

"It was yesterday I think." annoyed that Blondie kept calling her that.

"Well I've heard of people finding things and taking a week sometimes to bring them here. It's possible your book shows up here soon. Tell you what witchy you give me your name and phone number and I'll call you if anything shows up here." Blondie said grabbing a pen and a post it note.

"Uh, sure. My name is Zoe. Zoe Nightshade. My phone number is 867-5309." 

"Okay Zoe I'll let you know if I see your book around here." She said with what seemed to be a real smile this time. 

"Thanks. Maybe you're not so bad Blondie." Zoe said rethinking her opinion of this girl. Unfortunately for Zoe I had accidentally caused her eyes to wander again and we were both staring at Blondie's chest.

"Oh my, witchy. If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were checking out my breasts just now!" Blondie said noticing what I was doing with Zoe's eyes.

"Huh? What? Sorry no, I was just uhm, reading the letters on your T-shirt that's all... though you have to admit you are kind of trying to show them off to the whole world and they're quite nice." Crap. I accidentally made Zoe say that last part out-loud. Those were my thoughts, not hers.

"Haha. You're right about that I guess. I am kind of showing them off. Does that mean you like them?" Blondie said raising an eyebrow. She quickly grabbed another post it note and a pen.

"What? I mean they're nice but I wasn't- I'm not interested." Zoe began blushing. She was very confused about why she had stared in the first place. 

"Oh come on now witchy. Are you just trying to tease me back for earlier?" 

"What no! I don't swing that way. It was just my eyes wandering, I swear." Zoe said now starting to really blush.

"Well look. Either way, here's my number." She said sliding a new piece of paper across the desk to give to Zoe. Zoe picked it up not wanting to seem rude. "Witchy- I mean Zoe, whether you're teasing me or not, feel free to call me anytime you want to try something fun with me." 

"What the- I don't- I'm not attracted to girls. I mean I think I'm not at least. It's just these past couple of days have been-" 

"Shhhh." Blondie hushed Zoe by putting a finger on her lips. "Hey we're in college, don't worry about it. Girls are supposed to be confused and experiment in college. Call me or don't, it's fine." 

Zoe immediately took the opportunity and practically jogged all the way to her apartment. This time going to fastest most direct way back.

~~~~~~~

"Okay that was definitely strange." She said out-loud to herself. "It's entirely possible I'm under some sort of spell again. There's no way I would have done all of what I did just now. Maybe it's some sort of attraction spell. To make me attracted to women or something. Where's that bottle of Negation I took yesterday. That should make me feel better." 

Crap. She's trying to get rid of me. I can't let her drink that potion again. How do I stop her? She started digging through a drawer and quickly pulled out the ornate bottle. It was the same as yesterday and had a glowing blue liquid inside of it. As soon as she drinks it I'll be out of her body again and the fun will be over. 

"Just one sip of this and I'll be normal again." She said opening it and bringing it up to her lips. 

"NO!" I felt myself yell using Zoe's voice. I wanted to stop her so bad I just let it out. Her arm was frozen with the bottle inches from her mouth.

"What the hell was that. And why can't I... move my arm?" Zoe managed to say seemingly struggling to get the words out. Just what was happening?

All of a sudden I thought about putting the bottle down. Then it happened, her arm obeyed and put the bottle down on the table. "W-what the Hell? I'm not doing that!" Zoe shrieked. It was then that I realized that I was in complete control of Zoe's arm. No, I was in complete control of her entire body. I could tell because I could move her other hand as well. As a test I wiggled both sets of fingers on both of her hands.

"This is rad." I said with Zoe's voice but in my own tone, saying something she never would. 

"What the hell is happening to me... why did I say that?" Zoe said in response.

I decided to test out her legs and start heading towards her mirror. It was strange to be in complete control of her like this, to walk and feel her breasts and butt jiggle slightly with each step. I had felt these things before as she walked but it was completely different now that I was in complete control. It was as if my senses were also dulled before. Everything now felt just as real as in my own body. I could feel the soft material of a girl's clothing against her smooth skin. I even felt bold enough to lick her lips using her own tongue. 

"Eww. Why did I just do that? And why did I like it?" She said confused.

As soon as I got to the mirror I ran a hand through her super long hair. It was so soft and shiny. Running her hand through it really turned me on. I could feel Zoe's crotch get aroused, it was a strange new sensation. Like warm and wet at the same time.

"God. What is happening to me? What sort of spell is this?" Zoe said terrified. 

I wanted to be a gentleman, I didn't want to do anything too crazy if I knew Zoe would witness it and remember it. But I couldn't help it anymore. I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw her, and I wasn't going to miss this chance!

I slowly raised both of Zoe's arms towards her chest, while using her own eyes to look hungrily at them in anticipation. Zoe must look like a complete maniac right now. So obsessed and focused on her own breasts as if it was the first time she had ever seen them.

"No... please stop. Whatever this is please stop." Zoe sobbed as she realized what her hands were up to. 

"Haha calm down Zoe!" I said getting the confidence to speak to her directly with her own voice. "I just want to have a little fun that's all." I then got both of her hands on her breasts and began squeezing and kneading them. "Ooooh yeah. Oh yeah, I've been wanting to get my hands on these for a while now." Fuck. It was so hot to say that and hear it come out of her mouth with her own voice. I looked up for a second and saw the image turned me on even more. There was my next door neighbor Zoe in the mirror, molesting herself and loving every moment. Smiling and laughing like a madman, or maybe a madwoman? Who cares anymore, I was just in pure ecstasy. I could feel her crotch get hotter and wetter with each caress. I was completely having my way with her.

"Please. Please whoever you are please stop." I heard her cry. 

Damn that really turned me off. It kind of killed the mood. I definitely wanted to take advantage of this but I didn't really want to hurt her. Maybe just teach her a lesson or two... Maybe I could still have fun in here without hurting her so much. I put her arms down and relaxed a bit to let her know I wasn't going to continue.

"Th-thanks I guess." She said. "Who even are you? Are you that blonde bimbo from earlier? I knew you were acting funny!" Zoe accused.

"Huh? I'm not a woman, especially not blondie." I replied in her own voice.

"N-not a woman? So then you're a... oh God you sick freak. I'll kill you. I swear as soon as I get control back I'll kill you." She threatened as best she could, barely able to take enough control away from me to say that.

"Don't threaten me." I said getting very close to the mirror and looking Zoe's reflection in the eyes. "Don't threaten me while I'm in control of you Zoe. I could run out of here naked." I lied, I would never do that to Zoe but I want her to leave me alone for a while. I then gave her reflection a kiss, pressing her lips against the cold mirror, pretending that I was actually kissing Zoe herself.

"God. Y-you are such a pig. Have your fun and then get OUT!" She managed to say. "Hmmm it's late. Why don't we go dancing at the club?" I asked Zoe's reflection excitedly. 

"Please... no. I would die of embarrassment." she squeaked.

"What? Why? Dancing is fun." I questioned. "Wait let me guess. You've never been to a club before have you?" I teased her. She didn't respond to that so I guess I was right. "But I can't exactly go to a club wearing these boring old clothes. Let's see if you've got anything more fitting to wear." I said heading to her closet and trying to find something.

I couldn't believe it. I looked through her entire closet and it was all black clothing each item more boring than the last. Stuffy black sweaters. Long black dresses that went down to her ankle. Nothing but boring witch clothing from the 18th century.

"What is this? Why don't you have anything that isn't black?" I questioned her. No reply.

I moved onto her drawers to see if I could find anything wearable there. I opened up several and wasn't finding anything with any color. That is until I crouched down and got to her underwear drawer. 

"Woah. White panties, green panties, pink panties... you've got all the colors in here." I put her hand into the drawer excitedly just to feel around all the silky soft fabrics. I picked up a cute white pair and started rubbing in on my cheek in ecstasy. Man it felt so good to be in Zoe's body feeling the softness of her panties while being crouched like an idiot over her underwear drawer. I'll remember this forever.

"Oh God only a sick depraved man could get this much pleasure out of my fucking underwear. I want to die right now." She cried. 

"Oh is that so? Well how about we make a deal. You teach me a spell to change your clothes into something wearable and I stop playing with your underwear." I snickered. 

"Ugh. Fine. Give me back control of my left hand and I'll write down a spell that can morph my clothes." 

"Okay deal!" I said standing up from the drawer and heading to her desk. "But don't try anything funny, like trying to grab the bottle. That would make me angry. And you don't know what I'm capable of if I'm angry." I grabbed a pen and paper. I wasn't sure how to do it but I thought hard about giving her back control of just her hand and nothing else.

It must've worked because her hand began to write down a spell. "Just read this out loud while visualizing the clothes you want to wear, freak."

"Geez you don't have to be so rude." I said rolling her eyes. "Okay now... I'll concentrate on what I want...let's see what this says... MO-RA-LA-RI-TO" 

All of a sudden Zoe's clothes began to flash blue. They began to shrink and tighten around Zoe's body. Her stuffy sweater became a tight Rave crop top that showed off her cleavage and mid-riff. Her long boring skirt became high wasted rave shorts that hugged her gorgeous bottom. I walked in front of the mirror to admire my handiwork.

"Oh yeah! We look hot!" I said to Zoe admiring our reflection and slapping her ass playfully. "This is an outfit I saw a chick wear last time I went to a rave. Except it wasn't all black like this. I guess the spell couldn't change color. This long hair might get in the way though. Let me put this in a pony tail." I said grabbing a scrunchie and putting her hair in a ponytail.

"You pig, we can't go out wearing this! It would be like going out in just underwear!" She screeched.

"Oh calm down you puritan. It's not the 1800s anymore. We can show off some skin now. Besides tons of girls at the club will be wearing something like this." I said turning her but to the mirror and getting a good look at her from behind.

"Tons of whores wear this you mean. Also you were serious about going out dancing? Why the hell do you even want to do that as me?"  

"Oh calm down, I won't even be out that long. Besides, I just want to show you a good time. The world outside this stuffy apartment can be fun!" I said starting to head towards her front door. I realized I needed some shoes and went back to her closet to see what she had. "Oh thank God." I said picking up a normal pair of white gym shoes. "I wasn't about to go out in heels or something." 

"White gym shoes with this all black rave outfit? You have the fashion sense of a guy alright." 

"I'd rather be comfortable than be fashionable." I said heading out her front door.

~~~~~~~

The club I wanted to go to was called "the Z" and it was only a couple blocks from our building, so the walk there was quite uneventful. When I finally got to the front door of the place the security guard was there filtering people in a huge line. Damn I guess this place got super popular since the last time I was here. There must be at least 30 people in that line. No way I'm getting in. But before I could turn around and head somewhere else the security guard started calling out to me.

"HEY! HEY YOU! PRETTY GIRL WITH THE BIG BABY BLUE EYES!" The 7 foot tall security guard called out.

"Huh? You mean me?" I said caught off guard.

"Yeah you. I've never seen you around here before. You're a nice curvy girl, I like that. Get in." He said lifting up the red rope and waving me into the club. I was in complete shock, usually if the club is full, a guy like me can never get in. This is the first and probably last time this ever happens. I wanted to express my gratitude somehow. "Thanks big boy!" I said winking and blowing a kiss to the security guard. 

"No problem pretty mama. You know where to find me if no one in there is good enough for you." He smiled back. Wow, I never new the bouncer here could be so nice! He's usually such a jerk. So far this is really different from my usual clubbing experience.

As I walked in through to the main dance floor something very strange happened. I'm not a bad looking guy but usually when I walk into a club not much happens. But going in as Zoe, wearing this, as soon as I walked in almost every set of eyes in the club turned to look at me. Most of them were guys looking at me with lust, wanting to rip what little clothes I had off of me. Some of them were girls looking at me with anger and jealousy. I think possibly some girls were also looking in admiration. This was so awesome. However as soon as the eyes were on me they were also gone. Most of them just wanted a quick glance. Some creepos kept staring though. I better stay away from those guys. I went straight to the bar hoping to get a drink or two in me before I get to dancing.

As soon as I got to the crowded bar I realized just how small I was as Zoe. This must be why women wear heels. There was no way I could get past these people to get to the bartender. 

"Hey looks like you're having trouble babe. What do you want to drink? I'll order it and buy it for ya." A man behind me said.

"Thanks bro, I usually drink a rum and coke." I said before getting a good look at him in the clubs dim lighting. He was tall enough to order over the crowd and get me my drink. As soon as he started coming back to me with a beer and my drink in hand, my stomach dropped realizing who it was. It was Zach, my best friend.

"Here's your drink babe. A rum and coke just like you asked. I have to say though you're the only girl I've ever met who drinks that stuff. I know a guy who likes to drink a rum and coke though." He said taking a sip of his beer. "Oh by the way my name's Zach, nice to meetcha!" He said shaking my hand.

"Oh I know who you are big boy." I said trying my best to sound sexy. "You're my neighbor Ryan's best friend." I said taking a sip of my own drink. Man this drink is a lot stronger when I'm in Zoe's body. 

"Huh you know Ryan? And you said you're his neighbor.... Wait. No way! You're the funeral chick who lives next door?" Zach said in complete shock. 

"Did you just call me Funeral chick?" I said raising an eyebrow pretending to be offended. It felt good to mess around with Zach like this. To be a hot babe and make him squirm.

"Well it's just- you know- you're always wearing all black and you're always acting really stuck up. And-" Zach stammered. He really wasn't too smooth with the ladies.

"Stuck up? Did you just call me stuck up?" I said raising Zoe's voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean stuck up I meant- Well it's just, my friend Ryan, he's always saying how you never go out. That you were a homebody. I guess he was lying to me or something. By the way, you look smoking hot tonight. Like you seriously might be the hottest chick hear tonight. I always knew you could look amazing if you just changed your outfit and look a bit." Zach said trying to defend himself.

"Oh the hottest chick in here? I like the sound of that." I said feeling a bit proud and a little aroused at knowing just how hot me and Zoe looked. Thanks to me of course.

"Oh and by the way Ryan wasn't lying, this is my first time here ever." 

"Oh cool, then how about I be your first dance partner. Let's get out there already." 

"Haha sure, sounds like fun." I said downing the rest of the drink, feeling it burn and tickle Zoe's throat. He did the same with his beer, then grabbed the empty glass out of my hand and set it on the bar. After that he took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. Wow. Maybe Zach isn't as clueless as I thought he was with the ladies. Or maybe I'm the only "lady" who's ever given him this much of a chance. It would probably break his heart to find out I'm no lady at all.

Once we were on the dance-floor the music was much louder. I began to dance alongside Zach. I hope he doesn't try anything funny. But he's a good guy he probably won't. I began to do some of my classic dance moves along to the beat of the music but they were all off. My center of gravity was completely different in Zoe's body, I wasn't exactly doing things how I'd like to. Her breasts were also bouncing so much, I wish I had made this top a bit tighter. It was also weird to have her long hair swinging behind me and tickling my back. I was still trying my best to have fun."

"HEY!" Zach yelled trying to get me to listen.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU." I replied, but the music was so loud.

He got in close to my ear to so that I could hear him. "I KNOW IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME, BUT YOU'RE KIND OF DANCING LIKE A MAN OR SOMETHING. IT'S KINDA FUNNY." He said loudly into my ear. I immediately blushed, he was right. I was doing my classic Ryan moves despite being in Zoe's body. I'm such a moron. I immediately tried to observe how some women around me were dancing to see if I could copy them instead.

I noticed they had a lot more hip movement that I wasn't doing. Can I move my hips like that? I may as well try, I thought as I adjusted my style.

"WOAH! NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!" Zach said coming in closer as we both started really getting into the music. 

I was really having such a good time. It was somehow more freeing to be a woman dancing you know? As a guy, I'm always trying to look cool and seem composed so I don't really do anything wild with my dancing. But as a woman I didn't care too much about what people thought so I did tons of different moves I would never do in my own body. I was having so much fun. No wonder my girlfriends  always wanted to go clubbing.

"WOAH WITCHY IS THAT YOU?" I heard a familiar voice yell out to me. It was Blondie.

"YUP, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT." I said dancing towards her.

"I SAW YOU FROM ACROSS THE CLUB. YOU'VE REALLY GOT MOVES GIRL. SORRY FOR BEING A JERK TO YOU A COUPLE MONTHS BACK. YOU SEEM REALLY COOL. WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOMETIME." 

"THANKS YOU SEEM REALLY COOL TOO. AND I'D LOVE TO HANG OUT SOMETIME." I yelled back as she went back to her girlfriends and I went back to Zach.

We danced for practically the whole night. I didn't stop till Zoe's body got exhausted, she was hot but she was more curvy than fit. Zach also decided to call it a night and walk me home.