A Witch's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

"You know, I can't believe I misjudged you Zoe. I thought you were like a bookworm or something who never went out. It was cool to see you in such a different way tonight."

"Thanks. You know, I got to see you differently too Zach. You were a real gentlemen tonight. If you weren't there I probably would've been harassed by creeps all night." I laughed a bit.

Pretty soon we were at Zoe's apartment door. A couple of feet away from my own.

"Thanks again for walking me home too, Zach. I can't believe I planned on walking home alone earlier. That really would've been dumb for a girl to be alone at this hour on the streets. For some reason I didn't think about that." 

"Haha, you're such a weird girl you know that Zoe? But I mean weird in a good way, like unique. The most unique chick I've ever met." He said looking longingly at my striking blue eyes.

"You have no idea how true that is." I giggled. All of a sudden I could see his look had changed. He was looking at me with burning desire, while also thinking heavily about something in his mind. Calculating something almost.

"So, are we going to wait here all night? Or do you plan on giving me a goodnight kiss Tiger?" I said breathily. Woah. Did I really just flirt and egg him on? What the hells going on with me... Would I let my own best friend kiss me while I'm a woman? I don't know, it doesn't feel right but... he's been my friend forever. And he hasn't had much luck with ladies. I always said I'd do anything for a friend. Maybe I will let him get a quick kiss. Why not?

Zach slowly brought his face closer and closer to mine. I could almost feel his breath on me. I closed Zoe's eyes and felt her lips quiver in anticipation. Part of me knew this was wrong but I had already accepted it was going to happen, and that it would be a good thing.

"Damn... no. I'm sorry Zoe I can't do it." Zach said pulling himself away. 

"Why not? Am I not hot enough for you big boy?" I said disappointed. Woah, why was I disappointed?

"No you're very hot Zoe, it's just, well my friend Ryan called dibs already. He's the one who's liked you for a while, even when you look like a funeral chick. Even if you're not actually his girlfriend, I can't steal you away from him like that. Have a good night Zoe." he said as he walked down the hallway and out of the building.

"Wow Zach really is such a good friend. I owe him a beer for this one." I said as I went into Zoe's apartment. Speaking of Zoe, I wonder where she's been. She hasn't said anything... maybe she's gone? Or dormant? If that's true that means I'm finally alone with her body for once... and I know exactly what I want to do....

I ran to her mirror and slowly stripped off the rave clothes I was wearing. Then I got to see Zoe in just her black panties and bra. Damn she was so hot. I immediately picked up where I left off and started rubbing and groping her breasts again. I ripped off her bra at some point so that I could squeeze more and more. Fuck, these feel so good.

"Oh Zoe, you've been such a bad girl." Fuck hearing Zoe's voice say that was making me melt inside. I could feel her crotch begging me to stick something in her. So I took her left hand and jammed it into her panties. I started to shove a finger into her hungry vagina. As soon as I did the pleasure was too much and her knees buckled. I put a hold on the pleasure while I made my way to Zoe's bed. 

Fuck it was so awesome to have Zoe's pleasure all to myself. There was no one who could deny me it. "Oh god. Oh HNNNNNNNGGGGHHH. YEEEESSSSSSS." I said as I started to rub her clitoris. Damn I had no idea how much pleasure came from that little thing.

For some reason as I was fingering away at her pleasure hole I started to envision myself in my body fucking Zoe. That this was somehow our first time having sex. That her finger was actually my penis and she was herself. "Oh yeah, you like that don't you Zoe?" I said in a rough tone. "YES, OH FUCK YES RYAN! YOU'RE SO BIG. FILL ME UP BIG BOY!" I said in a girly tone pretending to be Zoe getting fucked by me. 

The fantasy was too good. Before I knew it Zoe's body was already about to orgasm. I felt myself bite down on her lips and I felt her whole body tense up in preparation for the climax. I shoved 3 fingers into her as deep as they would go. I felt her hips rise into the air as her toes curled in pure ecstasy. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDD. I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING." I heard Zoe yell out like a whore who only knew pleasure and nothing else. Her body shook like an earthquake. The orgasm absolutely shattering my mind.

"Fuck.... Oh fuck that was good..." I said in-between breaths. 

The orgasm was so taxing that I actually felt my grip on Zoe's mind loosen. I was letting the control slip from me as I was lost in satisfaction. After a couple minutes I felt Zoe's body shoot straight up against my will and run straight for the bottle of blue liquid.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Zoe yelled as she drank the liquid.

~~~~~~

I woke up back in my apartment laying on the couch with an absolute killer headache. Damn I was in her for so many hours while my real body was asleep. I can't really go to bed now. I may as well start the homework due tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

In the morning I got out of my room wide awake. I was actually going to be early to class today since I woke up hours ago. It just so happened that Zoe stepped out of her own apartment as well, dressed in her normal attire, a really long black Addams family dress. I wasn't sure if I should say anything after what I did to her last night... I think it's possible I fucked up and she was actually aware of when I masturbated as her. But I decided it would be worse to say nothing.

"Uh hi, good morning Zoe." I said with a weak smile.

Instead of giving me her piercing cold stare that she usually did she instead looked away and blushed. "Uhm yeah, good morning to you too Ryan. I'll see you in class." She could barely say as she then walked away towards the elevator.

That was strange. Usually she doesn't even talk to me and just stares with hate. Why would she blush and actually talk to me now? Unless? Oh crap. I thought back to last night's events and how I have been accidentally influencing Zoe when I hijack her. If my logic is correct then it's possible that... last night when I was fingering her and thinking about myself fucking her... Did that influence her? Is she attracted to me now because I thought of myself when I was inside her? Damn that's bad. I really didn't mean to do that. It isn't right.

Our classes that day were mostly normal. But I swear I could feel Zoe stare at me several times throughout the day. I almost caught her a few times but she was too quick.

~~~~~~

I went out to eat after school so I got home about an hour later than I usually do. 

As I got to my floor and started walking towards my door I noticed that Zoe was outside her door just waiting there. As soon as I got to my door and started looking for my keys she turned around and spoke to me.

"Oh hey, you're finally back." She said trying to sound cold, but I could tell it wasn't her normal way of speaking to me.

"Hi neighbor!" I said being friendly. "Do you need something?" 

"Uhm yes actually." She said nervously. "Could I come inside? There's something I wanted to talk to you about, and well, I don't really have many other people I can talk to at school. You're kind of the only person who tries to reach out to me." 

"Wow sure. Please come inside." I said as I opened my door and motioned her in. She quickly stepped inside. "Have a seat at the kitchen table. Do you want some coffee or some water or something?" I said trying to be courteous.

"No, it's alright. I'm not really thirsty or anything." Zoe said still seeming a bit shy as opposed to cold and emotionless.

"So... there was something you wanted to tell me about?" I said raising an eyebrow and sitting down across from her.

"Well... it's kind of a long story. But to start, would you believe me if I told you I was a real life witch? And that the book I lost the other day was my family's ancient book of spells passed down from generation to generation?" 

"Yeah, sure. I believe you." I said trying to act cool.

"What the- you do? Usually no one believes me right off the bat." Zoe said shocked.

"Well I mean it's not that hard to believe. You certainly dress the part." I joked.

"Ha very funny." Zoe smiled. "Well if you believe me that makes this a lot easier. Anyway I lost that book and I believe whoever found it has been using its spells on me the last couple of days, or maybe just one, I'm not entirely certain." 

"Oh no. That doesn't sound good." I said pretending to sound worried. "Like what kind of spells? Did they put you to sleep or something?" 

"I wish it was something innocent like that. But no. The spell I believe they were using is called spirit joining. Whoever has the book was using it to send their soul into my body. It was a spell I created myself. It was originally just supposed to be used to see through another person's eyes and to make two people closer but... For whatever reason when they used it on me... they were able to do more than just see through my eyes. They were also able to take control of my body away from me. They... made me do things." 

"Oh is that so?" I said interested in how she would describe it. "Like, what kinds of things?" 

"Well the first day whoever it was would make me stare over and over at my own breasts. It was really bizarre. I couldn't tell what was happening." 

"Wow. That IS strange." I tried not to smile.

"The second incident was much worse. I have no idea when they entered me that time but I think whoever it was made me say some strange things to this preppy blonde girl I know. And the blonde girl actually gave me her phone number because she thought I was interested in her. Can you believe that?" Zoe said as though this were some confessional and I was a priest.

"No, I can't believe that. It sounds like this person... like they must be a guy then right?"

"Yeah that's the worst part. He admitted it to me later. That he was a guy." 

"That's so messed up. I'm so sorry this is happening to you Zoe. A guy taking over a woman's body. He must really be fucked up." I said with concern in my voice.

"Yeah he must be a freak." Zoe said in anger.

"So what else happened?" 

"Well then I went back to my apartment and tried to get him out of me using the same bottle of Negation I used to get him out the first time. But that's when he took full control of me. He stopped my hand in its tracks and instead decided to play dress up with my body." Damn Zoe was skipping over the part where I groped her breasts until she agreed to change clothes. I guess she doesn't feel comfortable telling me about that. "Then when he fabricated some rave clothes that I would never wear myself, he took my body out for a joyride to the club. I was aware of it the whole time as it happened. He was acting so slutty and he even made my body drink alcohol. I never drink so I woke up this morning throwing up. It was so horrible. He even danced with your friend Zach." 

"Yeah I think Zach said something about seeing you at the club. I didn't believe him at first. He also didn't tell me he put the moves on you though. That's crazy." I said pretending to be hearing all of this for the first time. "What happened after that?"

"Well he finally got tired of dancing all night and drinking so he took my body back to my apartment. I heard him talk to himself, he thought I was no longer aware and that he was alone with my body. But it wasn't true. I had lost the ability to talk back to him, but I was still there. I was still fully aware of every thing he was doing to my body."

"A-and then?" I asked nervously. I started sweating. This means she does remember the masturbation session of last night.

"Well since he thought he was alone he.... Well he started to.... He..." Zoe tried to say as her eyes looked away in shame. She was almost on the verge of tears. "Well it's just, I'm sorry it's too horrible to tell you." She said with tears streaming down her face. "Do you have a tissue I could have please?" 

"Yeah sure let me grab that for you." Wow she actually said please. And she's treating me like a human being. I guess she's actually learned something from all of this. I think I might just give her back her spell book. I'll sneak it into her mail slot or something so she never knows it was me.

"Well this all sounds horrible and tragic Zoe. What can I do to help?" 

"You're right that's what I came here for." She said regaining her composure. "This guy seems to enter me around this time of day. Who knows, he could even be inside of me right now. I don't really have a way of knowing yet. What I do know is that this bottle of negation," she said pulling out the familiar blue bottle "is enough to boot him out of me. If it's okay with you, can you monitor me for a couple of hours? If I start acting out of ordinary force me to drink from this bottle." 

"How will I know if it's you or him?"  I asked.

"Well if it's me I'll gladly drink, if it's him he will do everything he can to not drink it. He knows what it does." 

"Okay I can do that for a couple of days. But I mean I can't really do it forever." 

"I know Ryan. This is only a temporary solution. I have to find a way to trace the spell back to that bastard..." She said lost in thought. "I'm going to kill him." 

"Kill him? Isn't that a bit extreme? I mean it sounds like he was mostly just having a little fun..." 

"'A little fun?' You have no idea all the shit he did to me. He raped me." 

"I mean fingering you isn't really raping. Plus he thought you were unaware. He probably didn't mean to do that." I said too defensively.

"HE USED MY OWN FINGERS TO- wait a second. H-how... How did you know that he.... That he fingered me???" She said with a horrified look on her face.

"Huh? What? How did I know? I think you mentioned it earlier Zoe. You said it happened right after the clubbing." I said trying to fix my huge mistake.

"No I didn't, I fucking didn't!" She said standing up from her seat, trembling in fear.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT." She yelled at me.

"Zoe look let's calm down for a second-" I said standing up and trying to reassure her by touching her shoulder to put her back in her seat.

"LET GO OF ME!" she ripped her arm away from me. "You knew he fingered me... and I vaguely remember now that he called Zach his bro... and he knew so much about me already." she said furrowing her eyebrows in thought. "IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT? YOU WERE THE ASSHOLE HIJACKING MY BODY. YOU RAPED ME DIDN'T YOU? ADMIT IT YOU BASTARD!" She said trembling and starting to tear up.

"Zoe please, just, let's stop yelling here. I don't want people to call the cops or start knocking on my door. Let's just remain calm..." 

"Please don't lie to me Ryan. Please just say yes or no. No more bullshit. Were you the man who used my own spellbook on me? If you don't answer truthfully I will scream at the top of my lungs." She said strangely calmly.

This was it. She got me. I have to admit to it.

".... yes... it was me... I am so sorry Zoe I never meant to-"

"Give me my book Ryan." she interrupted coldly.

"I will! Just let me explain-" 

"Give me my book. NOW." she said with her familiar piercing blue stare.

Except her stare was colder than ever before. The look in her eye. I swear at that moment she wanted to kill me. I felt like a prey being stared at by a starving predator. I grabbed the book as quick as I could from my hiding spot and handed it over. I thought she might kill me as soon as I gave it to her, but instead she took it and stormed out of my apartment and into hers. It was so tense that I could still feel my heart beating quickly in my chest. Like I just survived a near death experience or something.

~~~~~~~~

7 days later

As soon as I gave Zoe her book back I immediately grabbed a couple sets of clothes and got the hell out of my apartment and into a hotel. I didn't feel safe there. It was very possible that she could cast a spell on me at any second if I had stayed. Maybe she would be merciful and kill me quick. Or maybe she could turn me into a rat permanently. I don't know, all I know is she had an entire book of spells and could curse me or kill me in a thousand ways. My only hope was to never go near her again. I even skipped a lot of classes and have been submitting homework in person. My teachers keep asking me what the hell is going on. My friends are also wondering what's happening. But I can't tell anybody, they wouldn't even believe me. 

Unfortunately I had run out of clothes to wear. I decided I could sneak back into my apartment quickly during the day when I knew Zoe was in a class. Then I'd be safe.

I opened the front door quietly, then slowly made my way to my closet and started stuffing some clothes in the gym bag I had brought.

"I was beginning to think you'd never come back you know." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. 

I turned around immediately and there was Zoe standing there behind me. I hadn't heard the door open or anything. It was as if she had just magically appeared in this room. Which could be true for all I knew.

"Why don't you have a seat right there?" Zoe said motioning to my couch.

"Uh sure." I replied, completely terrified. "Look Zoe I am so sorry for everything I did to you. I really am, I just, would you believe me if I said I did all of that just to be closer to you? That you were just so closed off. I just wanted to talk to you! To have a chance. 

And that spell seemed like the only way." I pleaded.

"I know Ryan. I know." She said getting closer and closer with her piercing stare.

"Look Zoe, I have no idea what you're going to do to me. Kill me or turn me into a pig or something. Whatever it is I know I deserve it okay? So just make it quick." I said lowering my head into my lap in defeat.

"I'll be honest Ryan the first 3 days I really did want to possibly kill you or punish you in some way. But now? A whole week later? I actually kind of wanted to thank you." She said taking a seat on the couch right next to me.

"Th-thank me?" I said in complete disbelief. "Are you messing with me Zoe?" 

"No, I'm not joking. I'm serious. At first it was hard, but then the strangest things started happening. Blondie knocked on my door and asked me if I had found my book yet and then she just asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her. And we did, and believe it or not I had fun. Then in-between classes I ran into Zach, he's a really sweet guy and we ate lunch together. He misses you by the way. And also tons of people in our classes said they couldn't believe how stunning I was when I was at the club that night. Some girls even told me they admired me for dancing like I didn't care about what anyone thought. They liked my confidence. They said I was the life of the party that night. It made me feel so... I don't know, just really good. I had suddenly gone from being the school outcast to feeling like I was a little popular. I went from 0 friends to like more than 10 in less than a week. I've even started dressing a bit wilder too. And honestly I owe it all to you." 

"I thought, I always thought you didn't want any friends. That you drove people away on purpose." I thought aloud.

"I did. I did drive people away. Being a witch made me feel as if I was better than normal people and it made it hard for me to have friends. I'd never have had any if it weren't for you. Don't get me wrong either, I'm still mad about what you did when you thought I was unaware, but, I understand that you wouldn't have done it if you had known. You know I could feel a lot of your emotions while you were inside me... I'm just glad you came back so I could thank you properly." She said bringing her face closer to mine. She kissed me. The girl I had been obsessing over kissed me. The same girl who I thought was going to kill me for a whole week.