A Witch's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan I love you. And it will be hard but I think I can forgive you too." She said giving me her classic stare.

"Wait Zoe, I thought you hated me... I'm scared that this might be... that this might be residual effects from the spell. That maybe somehow while I was inside you I made you fantasize about me that night and then it affected your mind somehow-" 

"Oh you idiot!" Zoe said getting flustered. "That night it wasn't you fantasizing about yourself. That was me. I've fantasized about you making love to me before you ever got the book you know." 

"What the- seriously??" I said in complete disbelief.

"Haha yes of course." Zoe said blushing a lot. "Why did you think I always stared at you the way I did and never said anything? I was too nervous to say much to you, I didn't want you to know I had a crush on you. I would also say mean things because I was scared of my own feelings. I was kind of just hoping you'd get the hint somehow." 

"Are you serious? I thought you were giving me a piercing stare full of hate. I didn't- I never thought it was possibly a stare of affection. You really are strange Zoe, you know that right? But strange in your own cute way." I said giving her a deep kiss back. 

"You know, I know this sounds crazy, but if I had known it was you who was controlling me from the start... I would have been a lot more comfortable with it. Maybe even happy that you wanted to use the spell on me." She said wiping a tear from her cheek. "Don't get used to me being all sentimental either, big guy. I usually don't cry this much." 

"I know Zoe. I know." I said relieved in so many ways. Glad I wasn't going to die and that Zoe was now my girlfriend.

"You know Ryan, we should go clubbing again some time. I actually had some fun that night." Zoe said with a grin.

"We definitely should. I have to get my favorite shirt dry cleaned first though." "Oh I didn't mean we should go in our own separate bodies. I don't think I'm brave enough to do that yet. I meant maybe you could use the spirit spell on me again and take me that way..." She said blushing again and not making eye contact. It must be really hard for her to ask me for this. "Please I know it's confusing, but, I would just feel more confident to know I have you there with me. You know? Or maybe I just like being in your complete control like that..." 

The end.