A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fwaaahh~♥"

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

"MRNKP~!"

I could only just barely hear a pleasured moan above my head before an even louder sound comes from my mouth that balloons heavily as her prick literally erupts with ball snot! No matter how many times I've gone through this, I'm always made to flinch at feeling my mouth being literally filled to overflowing with potent hot seed with a single heavy spurt! I know well from experience that I can't afford to hesitate, I race ahead of the second spurt that I know will come soon and force myself to swallow before it does. The mere act of swallowing such a massive load is slightly painful, my throat bulges heavily in a way reminiscent of sheathing her meat pole as her sperm jelly is so thick and sticky that it gets sucked down as one big, sloshing blob. Thankfully it's just as slimy and goes down my throat quickly, opening up a path down my abused gullet and leaving my gunked up mouth shrunken right in time to,

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRRTT-T-TTT~

"RMN-KNKF~!" GULP~!

Bloat right back up again with the second contraction of her balls flooding my mouth and drowning my tongue in steaming cock sauce! At this point the taste of her cock is washed away and replaced by the familiar taste of sperm that had soaked my mouth only minutes ago. This is actually the ninth load she's fired in my mouth in the past two hours, and even after eight prior loads, her sweltering sperm doesn't wane in taste, potency or quantity! The bitter/salty taste is powerful enough to send one into shock form a mere sample, I myself almost passed out the first time she forced me to swallow it. Now however, and to my great misfortune, it's not a problem staying fully conscious while sniffing her poisonous farts and sucking down her massive, snotty loads of hazardously potent sperm.

"Not only the objects mass, but we also have to factor in how the size interacts with air resistance..."

SSPPLLRRTTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

GLP~! GLK! "MRNK!" GULP~!

"Mmnn, fuck~♥"

Vulgar curse word leave her mouth that's inconsistent with her illusion that continues the lecture, I knew exactly what kind of face she'd be making right now. My classmates are completely oblivious of the whole succubus sitting right in the middle of class, undergoing a massive orgasm and biting her plump lips like a slut with twitching and upturned eyes. Neither could they see my struggling face as I desperately swallow against her absurd output, my cheeks swelling and shrinking with the heavy contractions of her fat balls. Blast after massive blast of hot, slimy, sticky, stinky ball snot is literally pumped into my mouth and I'm having trouble just keeping up. It would have been so much better if she'd just came in my throat since she loves it so much when I take her balls deep, however what she loves even more is tormenting me by forcing me to taste every salty, bitter, creamy wad of her potent and bountiful load.

My tongue becomes pickled in her sperm yet again while my throat has been gunked up and slimed to the extreme in her hot, cloudy cock cream. It pours down my gullet as I gulp for dear life, joining the spunk in my belly that's remnants from her eighth load. The quantity of jizz is simply beyond abnormal, under normal circumstances my stomach would be swollen to comical proportions from all the semen I've swallowed in this one class. However Succubus semen is special for more than just it's mind-numbing, nose-burning potency. Her cum gets gradually absorbed into my body and stored in a special way, this special cum is what was used as a medium for the magical alterations she's made to my body. Though now that she's made whatever alterations she's seen fit, all the cum now is stored for a different purpose, what could be describe as its true purpose.

GLP~ GLK~ GOKUNGK~ SSPPLLRRTTT~ "GRMNK~!" GULP~! GULP~!

Still, even if it gets absorbed quickly, I still end up feeling mentally sick from the sheer absurd amount of cock snot she forces me to swallow daily, and this class is but the beginning. My belly swells harshly as I chug and chug her hot nut load with her balls seemingly putting out an endless supply. Her fat sack doesn't even shrink one bit after each huge load, not even nine of them could cause her sperm factories to dry up. I pay the price for her unquenchable sexual and seminal prowess my having the inside of my mouth bathed endlessly in the hot cock soup that spews and spews from her bucking dick head lodged in my mouth. I feel like crying as I'm made to drink down so much hot, stinky, slimy, thick, sticky fluid from another person's balls, but thankfully there'll be at least a small break in my suffering as Seraphine's ninth orgasm lines up with the end of the lecture.

"We'll end here for now, don't forget that the assignment is due on Monday~♪"

"Oh man, I really wanna get a perfect score."

"I wonder what it'd be like if you were this serious in high school?"

"Man..."

"Mnf~." GLP~ GULP~ "Mrnnf, hhnnff~."

"Phew, what a load~♥!"

She acts as if every load from her balls isn't criminally massive. Her cock finally stops erupting in my mouth as her illusion begins to wrap up the lecture. I hold my bloated and heavy belly in my hand, my mouth still attached to her prick as I mentally struggle to swallow the last of her slimy load. I feel sick from both the rotten stench of her lingering farts and the queasy sensation of many pints of hot prick sauce swelling my stomach. Seraphine on the other hand, I imagine that her expression is glowing having had yet another great orgasm. No matter how many times she makes me fuck my own face on her cock, how many times she floods me with her potent cum, she never seems to get tired of it. In fact it feels like her enthusiasm for tormenting me only grows as time passes. I can only assume this to be the case as I can at least notice that her farts have been getting even worse lately. I suck on her fat cock head for a while, drawing out any cum lingering in her prick pipe until I finally gulp down what's in my mouth as well, The option to spit quite simply didn't exist, my mistress' smelly sperm is simply too precious to waste.

GGGRRRGHGHL~ "Uuuuggghhh~."

Finally, after two full hours I lift my head away and allow her stiff prick bulb to pop free of my lips. Light fully returns to my eyes together with the view of the ending lecture as I sit up in my seat, my head finally removed from the confined space of her skirt between her thick thighs. The faint remnants of fresh, fart-free air beginning to waft into my system after two hours is enough to make me emotional, though my face is already teary from the sustained torment I'd just endured. My face also stinks of her crotch musk and rancid farts, though thankfully those around me are unable to smell it with their attention still locked onto the Seraphine that doesn't actually exist.

"How were my farts today? Were they stinkier than yesterday~♪?"

"Y-yes."

The real Seraphine's voice is just as seductive and melodic, however the words spoken out of her pretty mouth are so disgusting. Not anywhere near as disgusting as her farts though, which forces me to answer weakly but honestly as her farts today were definitely more unbearable than yesterday.

"Fufun, I've been trying some new foods that Ms. Margret recommended. I'm glad you noticed the difference, that means that my farts can get even stinkier~♥"

"M-mmn."

I involuntarily shiver as I imagine her farts getting even worse. I knew it would come eventually as it was already made clear how much she enjoyed making me sniff them, however after getting a taste of her farts becoming worse today, I'm even more genuinely scared for my future.

"I did eat a lot though, so I've still got plenty left to let out. You'll sniff them all up for me, right~♥?"

"Ugh-k."

I shiver again, it seems like today was going to be another one of those days. Even though she asked it as though it were a request, I knew well that it was anything but, I didn't have a choice in the first place, and she's even taken my hand "lovingly" into hers to lead me to my demise. The future that I was scared for comes for me right away as Seraphine guides me out of my seat, still holding my hand, she walks towards the doorway and exits, followed by her illusion and the students who followed after. They're all satisfied with the things they'd learnt and the interactions they all had with their favorite professor, for me though, my daily troubles were only just beginning.

***

The heat of the sun bathes his body that's dripping with sweat, the young man's blood is pumping harder than usual as he exerts himself. Running with the ball at his feet, his proactiveness is on a different level today, but the same could also be said for his opponents. Their efforts to block his path are annoyingly vigorous, leaving him no choice but to pass the ball to one of his teammates. It's irritating, but it's okay, said teammate soon has to put up with the same pressure that leaves him just as annoyed as the first young man. His annoyance increases as his time to shine is even less, he begrudgingly passes the ball back to the first young man and the latter regains his vigor with the ball at his feet. In the end, it seems like he'd be able to monopolize the spotlight with perfect timing! He weaves between oncoming defenders, his actions more risky than his teammates would have liked, however none of them could blame him as they'd probably do the same. And in the end, his recklessness fueled by his overclocked effort pays off as he manages to score a goal!

"Yes!"

"Shit, man..."

"Dammit..."

The young man cheers in celebration, and these cheers are met with chagrin by the others on the field. The funny thing is that it's not just his opponents lamenting his success, but even his own teammates who groan and curse under their breath watching him bask in the limelight. As for why that is, it's because they all wish that they were him, it was an attitude they wouldn't have at normal times, however this time in particular it would have been nice for any one of them to achieve such glory. The reward for such glory was simply too enticing. And as to claim his reward, the young man turns his head towards a certain direction. There, leaning against the railing is a certain woman, the young man makes a show of sending a thumbs up and his brightest smile at her direction.

Noticing his sudden appeal towards her, Ms. Seraphine flashes a calm, charming smile and sends back a small wave. That alone was enough for the young man's heart to skip a beat while the groans of jealousy from the others could be heard even more. Following this incident, there spread rumors of certain members of the team being publicly berated by their girlfriends, but that's a story for another time. For now, the young man that had scored the goal felt like he'd had all his energy restore with that one smile and wave. With renewed vigor, he bumps his effort up to 200% and gets right back into the game.

"He was waving at me just now right? I don't know who that is though. Do you happen to know him?"

Seraphine continues to watch the game while leaning on the railing surrounding the field. Suddenly she tosses a question at me, or I assume she's talking to me, I don't know how she expects me to answer though.

"Mnfgh-mnph~."

With her current pose, it's easy to imagine that many people would be ogling at her behind perked up in her tight black skirt. What those people would be seeing right now though would be but another illusion of her great ass, since the reality shows something wedged up said ass to create an extra bulge between her fat butt cheeks, my head.

"Mnphmn!"

The darkness is the same, however the feeling now is completely different, and the stuffiness feels a lot more stifling. I'm back below her skirt, head deep as I usually am, this time though, I'm also face deep in her ass, literally. The big butt of a sexy, mature woman is something I wouldn't have been able to guess the feel of before trying it myself, or rather, being forced to wedge my face in it. Her meaty ass cheeks are tender and springy yet firm in their ideal, peachy shape. Each cheek hugs the sides of my face intimately while wedged in between my face and her bare ass is but the soft, thin fabric of her lace panties. My face is smothered so deeply in her warm crack that only the same alterations that allowed me to deepthroat her cock allows me to breath inside her butt, though I'd rather not be able to breathe at all if it's like this.

She's forced me to limit my breathing options to my nose only, my nose positioned so deep in her crack that I can barely suck in a decent breath. The only thing decent about this breath though is the size as the actual smell is even more stifling than any lack of oxygen! I'm not talking about her afternoon butt musk, though that in itself is properly potent. No, I'm talking about the vile, vomit-inducting, eggy, rotten stench of her farts! And unfortunately, I'm not referring to what lingers as remnants of the gassing from earlier.

GGGRRGRGR-G-G-GGGGRRRRRTTTTTRRRRRRRRRR~

"MMRGHK-!"

I'm instead talking about the fresh hot barrage that's been pummeling my face point blank ever since I'd stuck my face in her bountiful butt! As soon as I feel her cheeks tense around me, I feel something twitching right at where my nose is positioned, I try to prepare myself mentally but even now there's no way I can prepare myself to have a hot, rank, creamy fart blasted right into my face from the source! The heated butt fumes wash me way more thoroughly than when I was going down on her cock. My cheeks clap rhythmically against her many times larger ass cheeks as it sputters out, it feels like my eyelashes would be blown off while the loud bubbly sound causes my ears to ring!

My immediate instinct as soon as I feel it about to come out is to jerk away, and maybe that would have worked if Seraphine was a normal woman, however currently locking me in place is her snake-like tail that wraps around the back of my head and around her plump thighs to keep my face pinned in the stink zone as she rips her atrocious gas! As flimsy and frail as her succubus tail seems, it's stronger than anything. I'm completely unable to resist while she even tightens it like a vice during her anal eruptions, making my nose press harshly to her erupting ass hole such that my nasal passage if flooded by force!

~RRRRRRPPP-P-P-PPRPRPRFFFFF~

"Aaahh~♥"

"GHRGHK!" HHHNNFF~ FFFNNFF~ "KHK-HURK~!"

The fart finally stops after a horrifying five seconds, way longer that what she fed me in the classroom earlier! The sound of the fart had been so vulgar and free, especially with my own face acting as obstruction within her smothering crack. Even over the sound of the ongoing football game, those in the vicinity would have been shocked witless to hear such a guttural and nasty sound come from the ass of a woman so beautiful and charming! As for me, I can still hear the bubbly blast echoing in my ears, I can feel the vibrations lingering in my head like my brain is still being rattled in the eruption. And unfortunately, I can very vividly smell the rotten stench with my nose automatically huffing and filling my airways with the hot, creamy ass spew!

"UHGHK!" HHHHHNNNNFFFF~ "HURGHK~!"

"Mmmmnn, that felt good. Probably doesn't smell very good though~♪"

Seraphine's mannerisms are relaxed and relieved as always however I am anything but as I crouch behind her with my face wedged in her behind. The smell of her farts now are even more repulsive than in the classroom as this position encourages her to go all out without holding back. And without my mouth and throat sleeved to her throbbing prick, she needs to torment me even more to supplement her pleasure. Me legs tremble while my hands holding onto her plump thighs shiver, my nose is screaming and my brain is wailing for release. However, even if I wasn't mentally ensnared by the lustful demon, I'd find it hard to escape with her tail locking my face firmly in place. And speaking of the mental shackles she has on me,

HHNNNFFF~ "UREELGHK~!" HHHHHNNNFFF~

The quantity of gas I'm inhaling now is much greater not only because of the increased output of her butt, but also my sniffing that starts even as it's spewing from said butt. I feel her creamy fart fumes searing their way deeper into my nasal passage as my lungs swell with the dreadful vaporized waste. I physically cannot stop gagging, her farts are way too rotten, yet my gagging becomes muffled and lost in her plump, perky ass. And even if they weren't, there would be none in the surrounding crowd that could hear and none would even be able to attempt to save me. I continue to wet her thin panties with my tears as I huff and huff her vile gas without a choice. I'm not even sad this time, I've already accepted that my terrible fate is to be this Succubus' slave, it's simply the overwhelming disgust and nausea that has my tear ducts leaking towards my smothered face. Such tears will earn no sympathy from Seraphine.

BBBBRBRBRBB-B-B-BRRRRRRRRTTTTT-T-TTTTTRR~

"URMGHKF~!" HHHNNNNFFFFF~ "HHURRGHK~!"

My tears only arouse her further, said tears get practically blown off her ass as more hot gas pours from her yawning pucker and into my orifices. My eyelids flutter and my eyes twitch as the nauseating ass gas forces its way deep into my airways, aided my own active huffing. Snorting the hot, vapid ass smog right out of her erupting anus is a dreadful experience even outside of the mind-breaking stench. It feels like my nose hairs are being burned to ashes as fresh new gas pushes into the already absurd volume of her rotten farts that poured into me barely a minute ago. So hot and creamy, I can feel her fumes physically brushing through every tunnel of my airways towards my lungs and stomach. Two, three, four seconds, my whole head vibrates and the sound is like a sputtering old muffler put right up against my eardrums. No matter what kind of alterations is made to my body, I struggle with this quantity of gas, it fills my stomach and lungs while backwashing into my tightly shut mouth. The vile taste of a hot, bitter rottenness and a milky sourness than makes me instantly want to puke.

As a matter of face I've wanted to puke from the very moment her fat cock was crammed down my gullet at the beginning of the previous lecture, however my ability to vomit whatever she puts into me had been stripped from me at the get-go. I was unallowed to waste her precious semen of expel her vapid farts until all the horrid stench had been filtered by my tortured airways. The fart approaches five seconds again before waning, I stare in a daze with my twitching eyes at the darkness of her foul ass crack. I can feel it all over me, licking my skin and hair while staying, swirling inside the rotten prison of farts made from her skirt. I know what color her gas is, I've seen it before, a chalky, creamy yellow like rich mustard. A phenomenon I always thought only existed in animated videos, I'm still unsure if it's caused by her nature as a creature of fantasy or if her farts are truly so vile that they could even be seen with the naked eye a vapid cloud of hellish stink, I can only believe in the latter as the one unfortunate enough to be made to smell it.

"Tf-tf-tf-ttttrrrrrrrr~!!"

"Whhooooooohhh~!!"

Oooh, they scored again."

"URGHK!" HHNNNFF~ HHHNNNFFFF~ "KHRK!"

Another cheer from the crow becomes muffled by her meaty ass cheeks smothering me all around, further drowned out by the sound of my own retching and choking as I huff her fumes like a living fart vacuum. The sound of my choking and retching travels so well now with my throat freed of meaty lady cock, that free space is now unfortunately occupied by rancid butt fumes swirling as a creamy, hot gaseous mass in my mouth, washing my twitching tongue and causing convulsions from my fumigated mouth all the way down to my belly. Her sperm from earlier is already almost completely gone, most of the space in my stomach is now occupied by her farts. I can feel the warmness in my belly that's even greater than her ball snot and it makes me feel sick, even sicker that sucking down nine full loads in a row of said ball snot during class. My belly lurches unceasingly in disgust, causing the remnants of sticky nut inside to churn and mix with the rancid gas to form something truly diabolical.

123456...9