A Wolf in Syl's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to Arabetha and nuzzled her cheek. "And in here, perhaps you release yourself from your prison - at least occasionally?"

"I have already - " She blushed. "I-I mean, as my lord wishes." She paused again then added, "Before we venture to the tailor's, I must see if there's something in this house which can cover me a little better than this robe." She bowed her head to Varex and quickly left the room.

Lilly tilted her head as she watched her lord, which made Varex ask, "Yes?"

"May I... speak forthrightly, sire?"

He briefly contemplated ordering her to do so forever, but given what Arabetha had just said, perhaps maintaining the sense of propriety was better than his minor inconvenience. "Yes, Lilly."

"I believe sire that you are... the most attractive syl I have ever met."

He chuckled, a low rumbly sound. "I am not a syl. That is my scent. The smell of a Spirit's Champion frequently drives sylvixen to heights of ardor."

That caught her off guard, and she laughed. "My lord does smell wonderful, after a bath, it is true. But I believe it to be more than that."

"Oh?"

Lilly nodded and her tone dropped to a more serious one. "My whole life men who disgust me have called me princess to my face, ignorant that I could hear what they called me behind my back. They did not want me to shut up and listen so much as they just wanted me to shut up. I was always a pawn, always just a token. Only my mother ever professed so much as mere affection toward me." She sighed. "But I do not say this to... justify my behavior. I could have chosen to be better. I chose not to be."

She smiled up at him. "Then yesterday, I was forced into your servitude, and within... a very short time, you've caught me when I fell. You've asked me about my opinion. You're making sure I understand."

"These do not seem that important of things to me," Varex replied quietly.

"Perhaps they do not seem so to you, but to me, they are incredibly important, sire." She bit her lip and a nervous smile spread on her lips. "I only wish that I had been given a body worthy of your attention as a consort. Even my own father felt I was good for literally nothing. Perhaps if things were different, I-"

He stepped close to her, interrupting her. "You should not say this." She bowed her head and he gently pulled her chin up and looked into her eyes. "Your body is beautiful. It is different than your mother's, but that is no bad thing. And I will not stand for anyone to insult my servant's appealing breasts or shapely legs. Not even my servant. Do you understand?"

Tears sprang to her eyes, and she nodded with a warm smile. "Yes," she whispered. "Thank you."

"And you are not just my servant. You are my glassyl. The manor is in disarray, and according to my consort, it should be well-fitted. That is your first task, but I refuse to believe you are good for nothing. Or good for only cleaning."

She nodded with a smile and wiped her eyes quickly. He embraced her tightly, then stepped back.

"Please, go help your lady find some clothing." She bowed and started to leave, but he stopped her with, "Lilly."

She turned to him, her clothes still clutched to her bosom. "Yes, sire?"

"The consort will discover that no woman is sufficient for my needs, and that no woman would wish to try."

Her eyes went wide, and he gestured her out the door.



Thankfully, Lilly and Arabetha found a cloak that sufficiently covered the consort enough to feel comfortable walking to the tailor.

The syl greeted them at first with a wide smile. He was clothed in a fine, almost courtly, garment but one that was yet crafted to not get in his way as he worked. Around his neck was a long measuring string.

"Ah, welcome to my sha-ahhahhhhh!" he screamed before he clamped his hand over his mouth.

Varex gave him a bemused smirk and Arabetha thought that would be a good time to reveal her face. "Tailor," she hissed out to try to quiet him down.

He moved his face toward Arabetha, but not his eyes, "Welcomemyhumbleshop," the words tumbled out of him.

"Tailor!" she hissed again.

Recognition crossed his face as he tore his gaze over to her. "My Queen?"

She sighed. "Have you not heard, Tailor?"

"Oh? Oh! Yes, that ugly bit of business at court. A... a minor inconvenience, surely? Surely, you will find yourself back in our Lord's good graces?"

She glanced at Varex, who raised an eyebrow at her, before she shook her head. "No, Tailor."

"Ah. I see. Well, what can I do for my favorite customer with ah... an unlimited budget?"

"You should know that our budget is now... ah... limited."

Tailor's face fell and his countenance changed to one of slight annoyance. "I see. Well, you should know that my ability to extend credit is equally... limited."

"We don't need credit," Varex rumbled.

Arabetha jumped in, "It's true that court politics have left me a jester, Tailor, but surely you recognize the Warden of our fair township?"

Tailor glanced up at the large, furred creature dominating the entrance to his shop. "Quite so. He would be hard to miss, my lady."

"Would not it be an honor for the best Tailor in Bortel to equip the Warden in some kind of fashion?"

Tailor sighed and rolled his eyes. "And I suppose his... What... what are you to him?"

"I am his Consort, Tailor." She gestured to Lilly, "And this is his glassyl."

Lilly gave Tailor a slight bow and he waved her off. "Servants don't have to bow to everyone, lass." Back to Arabetha he said, "And I suppose this honor extends to his consort?"

Arabetha straightened and smiled, then shook her head. "No, Tailor. His maid and I need only simple clothes, for working around the house."

Tailor stopped as if he could not believe what he was hearing. "I'm sorry? You need maidservant clothing? You? You do? Maidservant clothing?" He paused, but before she could respond, he added, "You?"

She coughed awkwardly and smiled again. "Yes, Tailor. I'm afraid that our manor needs much work and there are just the two of us."

Tailor slowly looked at Varex. "And you, my lord? Will you be working the manor as well?"

Varex chuckled. "A Warden is granted a barony, but the Warden's responsibilities lie well outside of it."

The Tailor smiled and nodded. "Quite. Quite right. Well," he paused and gestured toward a small table off the to the side that had some premade clothing. "My lady may peruse at her leisure. I will take the measure of her Warden." He bowed gestured toward a room in the back. "Normally I need to ask one to doff their clothing, but I see you came prepared."

"The spirits provide the Warden's usual raiment."

"Quite."

After a brief measurement session, the Tailor quickly assessed the price of the clothing that Arabetha and Lilly had chosen. "Yes, thirty capits for yours, and for the Warden it will be my honor to make... an outfit, for you."

"Thirty!" Arabetha exclaimed.

"Yes," he replied with a tight smile. "First time you've asked that question, I believe."

Arabetha's cheeks burned in embarrassment, and she pulled thirty capits out of the small bag. "And when will the Warden's outfit be ready?"

"Three, maybe four days." When she blinked at that, the Tailor continued, "He is a lot of... syl to cover."

"May we dress here?" Arabetha asked Tailor who graciously allowed them to use his back room.



As they left the tailor shop, Arabetha and Lilly now both dressed as maidservants, she told Varex, "I'm so sorry, my lord, I had no idea it would cost so much money for such simple clothing."

"A lesson you will have to learn," Varex replied. He didn't mean to shame her, but she was now the head of his manor. "I would advise learning as many prices for things as you can."

"Yes, sire, of course," she nodded glumly. "I just... I don't even know if we're going to be able to afford food."

Varex didn't want her to have to worry about food, but he knew that it was going to become a problem. "I can hunt for myself. If you cannot dress and cook the game though, I don't know how you could prepare it."

She smiled, but her brow was creased. "I'm worried I'll make us sick."

"Is there something you can buy that is safe that will keep you fed several days?"

She thought a moment and nodded, "I can ask at the market about that."

"Good, then don't worry about it, and I will-"

"But I have to!" she exclaimed and then looked around in case anyone heard her and bowed her head. Lilly looked at her in alarm. "I-I'm sorry sire."

This outburst was undoubtedly because, like Lilly, she had been told time and again that she was too stupid to understand anything. Varex reached out to her cheek and lifted her chin to stare down into her eyes. She looked at him with a wide-eyed, worried expression. "The spirits will provide. I will provide. You have much to worry about. Let me help you with this."

Her gaze softened and she smiled and nodded. He pressed his tongue and lips against hers in a fierce, but quick kiss, before he broke it with a smile. "I must attend the forest. I will see you tonight, Arabetha."

She sighed and her eyes almost rolled from the kiss before she snapped to attention. "Yes, sire."

As he left, she bit her lip and watched him leave a few moments before she realized Lilly was staring at her with a wide grin on her face. She turned to her and snapped, though only in faux anger, "What? What are you looking at? Go find us food!"



Varex tore the flesh off the leg of the dead rabbit that he'd snatched from the underbrush. An orckin approached him as though he had successfully snuck up on the Warden in his own forest. Only the Guti would employ such fools.

"You're louder than you think you are," Varex rumbled and turned to the scout with a sigh. "I'm afraid I have bad news for your boss."

The orckin wore dark leathers, and his face had mud smeared on it. Effective to hide from sylvan, but not from him. "Oh, the General hates that," he said in a flat tone that implied that Varex would hate it more.

"They gifted me no gold and granted me nothing I can sell."

"How's that? They gave you a whole gods damned barony," he sneered in response.

"I cannot sell it, or I will lose the Wardenship. And the manse was ransacked before I arrived, so I cannot even loot it. The Warden's stipend is a hundred capits a month so that's not the solution either."

"What happens after you get the General his land is of no import to him. You win some, you lose some, so you better get that deed to the General."

Varex had no interest in dealing with this underling. "Tell the General I will meet him at his camp tomorrow afternoon."

The orckin smirked. "And you know where his camp is?"

What a stupid question. "Somewhere just over the horizon in the direction of the mountains? Did I guess correctly?"

He snorted. "I'll tell him, but you better be coming with a deed in hand or he's going to turn that army right around and come back. And this time, we're going to send the Immortal out to fight you, instead of some unlucky sergeant. Then we'll take the town, and everyone inside of it."

"I'll keep it in mind," Varex growled.



When Varex walked through the door he smelled the only slightly offensive smell of boiled grains. He tried not to show it, as it was a perfectly serviceable meal for sylvan.

Arabetha moved through the hall to the entrance, dressed in her maid outfit. It was a simple tunic, and usually worn with pants, but with hers she wore only stockings. He'd just noticed that the tunic she wore didn't flatten her breasts at all and didn't hide much of her round rump. She must have bound herself tight to squeeze into that dress she'd worn previously.

She bowed to him, "My lord, there... there is some oat left, if you wish?"

"No, thank you. I wish for a bath though."

Lilly came into the hall then and bowed. "I'll go run the bath for you, my lord." She was dressed in a matching outfit, though hers was more form fitting, and her stockings stopped just above the knees.

Arabetha looked sweaty herself, and Varex bent down and gave her a warm, long kiss. She sighed and melted against him before she straightened herself and smiled. He returned the grin. "And how was your day? You look exhausted."

"Oh, I am," she said and bit her lip. "I... think this the hardest I've ever worked."

"I'm afraid there will be more days like this than not."

She nodded. "I think," she hesitated and then smiled, "I think I'm okay with that."

"Well, at least there's one enjoyable end to a good day - a warm bath. You should join me."

A deep blush spread through her cheeks and down her neck and she nodded. "Oh of, of course, I'd love to, sire. Are you sure though? I am dirty."

Varex stared in confusion before he added, "Do baths work differently in the castle?"

She laughed, though it was a nervous one and she shook her head. "I... I am sorry, my lord, I'm just... I would love to. Thank you."

Varex nodded, though somewhat uncertain, and headed into the bath where the tub was already warmed for them. Lilly smiled and bowed to them.

"It is ready for you, sire."

"The lady will be joining me," he gestured to Arabetha who looked at Lilly and swallowed before she started to undress.

"Oh, I can do that my lady," Lilly said with a genuine grin, eager to help her mother out of her clothes.

"It's... but..." She looked at Varex.

The big wolfkin just chuckled. "I say it's proper."

Arabetha blushed and nodded, stripping naked and avoiding looking at Lilly before she climbed into the bath. She sat next to Varex, who put an arm around her, and then looked at Lilly who waited patiently by the door.

"Must she watch us?" she asked.

"If I say she must, yes," Varex reminded her and nudged her head with his muzzle.

She pursed lips but didn't say anything.

Varex chuckled again and looked over at Lilly. "No need to wait - return after we are finished, and you can comb me."

Lilly nodded and left. Arabetha sighed and leaned up to Varex. "Varex, am I not the Warden's Consort?"

"You are."

"And does this not mean that-"

"It does not," he cut her off, since he knew what she was going to ask.

She blinked. "But. That's," she trailed off.

"There are things you will have to adapt to - are those not your words?"

She sighed and squeezed her eyes shut. "If I am to be your consort, why can't I have you to myself?"

He moved his muzzle next to her ear and whispered, "Because you would die of exhaustion in a matter of days."

Her eyes snapped open, and she gasped in surprise at how close hew as, so he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

His hands moved down across her body, squeezing her breasts under the water, his claws drawing lines on her skin without threatening to cut her. She moaned and grabbed at his arms, as she writhed under his touch.

Arabetha's legs opened, and Varex broke the kiss to move around in the tub to in between her legs. He put his hands on either side of her shoulders and kept his face close to hers.

"You are mine. And I want to celebrate that with you so much that you left exhausted, and delirious." He covered her mouth in hot kisses.

She moaned and pulled her feet against the back of his legs, breaking the kisses just long enough to gasp, "Sire. Please, I... don't know."

He drew himself up to give her some air, and she looked down at his thick red cock that rose up out of the water. Then he surprised her when he lifted her out of the water and set her on the side of the tub.

Arabetha looked up at his face in curiosity, and followed it down as he lowered his head to her wet sex, and gave it a long lick.

"Sire, what-ohh!" she cried out and grabbed his head. Her legs flailed for a moment and he grabbed her knees to steady her, before he continued to slide his tongue in and out of her soaked pussy. "Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh gods, yes!"

That sounded much more certain to Varex. She writhed on the side of the tub, squeezing her breast and tugging at her nipple with one hand, as the other grabbed his forearm.

For a while, she just panted, before she finally found her words. "Varex! Oh! I'm... I'm!"

Her knees squeezed his head as her pussy gushed, a forceful spray of cum splashed on his muzzle. Her legs shook as he lifted is head up and gave her another kiss. She sucked on his tongue, sucking her own cum out of his mouth, before her breathing slowed a little.

He broke the kiss with a grin and readjusted himself.

"Oh, oh gods Varex," Arabetha whispered. "I've never felt anything like that before."

Her gaze travelled down his body, and when she saw his red cock, she slid back down into the water. She gingerly wrapped her hand around it but wasn't quite able to. The smell of it made her eyes flutter, and she looked up at him as he slowly approached her. She sucked the pointed tip into her mouth, as her other hand squeezed the large knot at the base of it.

Varex drew his claws along her hair as he slowly thrust in and out of her mouth. She kept her lips tight to his cock and dragged her tongue along the underside of it. He groaned appreciatively, and rumbled out, "Spirits, that feels good."

She sucked on the tip of his cock and tried to get as much into her mouth as she could, but Varex didn't push it. He stroked her hair and groaned in encouragement several times. He actually could've done that all night, but he knew she'd tire soon, so he pulled back, which left her panting. He gripped the tub on either side of her and lowered his hips into the water.

"That's only the beginning," he growled, as the tip of his cock brushed her clit, and then slid into the cleft of her sex.

"Oh Varex. Please, I want you," she whispered.

He slowly pushed his hot cock into her wet pussy. Her legs locked around his waist, her heels dug into his back, and she grabbed onto his forearms.

"Oh! My! Ahh!" she cried out as his large cock pushed deep inside of her. "It's... big! Please, gentle!"

She would eventually be used to him, and he knew that eventually she would crave him. But right now, he would damage her, so he pulled back before he reached too deep. She exhaled when he pulled back, but he didn't give her much time to rest, and he pushed into her again, and again.

With each thrust, she cried out, which turned to gasps, and then to moans. Her head dropped back and soon she relaxed her grip, and draped her arms over his shoulders.

"F...fahh," she moaned.

"Say it," he growled.

She groaned and then cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me, please! Fuck me!"

That was exactly what Varex did, and with each thrust he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her, careful not to attempt to push the knot in. He reveled in the feeling of her tight pussy stretched around his thick cock.

Her warmth and tightness pulled him in, and she rolled her hips to meet his thrusts. She tightened on him, and tugged at his arms, thrashing her head back and forth, before she mumbled something incoherent.

Her words died out into gasps and moans, and her legs squeezed around him as she climaxed again, gushing an even bigger spray than before. The pressure built up, as climax rapidly approached him, and grunted with each thrust.

He thrust into her a few more times, which made her gasp and dig her nails into his fur. He finally thrust hard two, then three more times, before he sunk his cock deep inside of her and exploded in climax.

As he came, she groaned gutturally, before her eyes went wide when she felt the volume of cum that he'd poured into her. He flexed his hips several times and groaned as the jets of cum slowed.

"Oh, my gods above, Varex. Is that normal?"

He grinned. "For me? No." She grinned and chuckled, before he added, "But I'm very tired. When I'm stronger, you'll really feel a lot." He kept himself deep inside of her as more cum poured in.

123456...9