A Wolf in Syl's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, really?" He smirked and her eyes widened again. "Can I become pregnant?"

"Yes. But not until the time is right," he pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue and groaned, before she lowered her shaky legs. He broke the kiss and murmured into her ear, "I will breed you eventually."

She sucked in a breath but couldn't respond. He could feel her pussy clench when he said those words. He slowly pulled out of her and cleaned himself in the tub.

When he left her, she relaxed with several deep breaths before she sucked in a deep one. "I... I've never... Varex." She pulled his muzzle around so that she could look into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. For... not just... For... for letting me... for." She tried again, "Thank you."

He gave her another kiss, and she hungrily kissed him back, squeezing her eyes shut as she did so. He lifted her into his arms and carried her out of the bath, into the hall, and into her bedroom. She was a little damp but made no complaints as he laid her in bed and pulled the blanket up around her shoulders. She was asleep before he left the room.

As he walked back to the bath, Lilly met him at the door and started to ask, "Sire, did you still wish to be... combed," her words died as she saw his prominent erection.

"I could think of few things better," he replied as he walked into the bath, and sat on the tub bench, faced outward so that she could run the comb through his fur.

Lilly walked into the bathroom and slowly approached him, standing between his knees as she held the comb in her hand. She started to say something then stopped, and instead stooped to comb the fur on his legs.

He held out an arm, and she combed through each of them in turn, before moving on to the fur on his chest.

"You can ask, Lilly."

She bit her lip. "May I touch it, sire?"

He nodded, and she gently stroked it. As it got slicker, she used the precum to make it easier to stroke.

"You may taste it, if you like," he murmured.

Without hesitation, she licked around the tip and then sucked his cock as deep into her throat as she could. He groaned deeply as her lips stretched tight around his girth and bobbed her head up and down half his length.

This girl was no innocent naïve, despite her relative youth. She moaned around him, and grabbed his knot with one hand, while the other ran up and down his shaft. She got into a rhythm - she sucked him as deep as she could, then came up for air, stroking his shaft as she did so.

Varex was surprised at how quickly she had brought him to the edge, given what he had just done to her mother. Then again, his kind were more than capable of spreading a lot of seed in a very short order.

He ran his claws along her hair, stroking her head, as he groaned, "There's going to be a lot."

She moaned and increased her tempo, squeezing as hard as she could. He growled and pulled her head down deeper onto his cock as he exploded into the back of her throat. She grabbed onto his legs to steady herself but made no move to pull away. Jet after jet flowed down her throat, which she swallowed eagerly. He slowly lifted her head and she inhaled deeply through her nose when his cock was in her mouth. A few more spurts of cum flowed onto her tongue before he pulled out of her completely. She sucked as she pulled away and swallowed with a moan.

Lilly stood on shaky legs before she smiled to him. "Thank you, sire."

"Show me how much you enjoyed that," he said with a grin.

She lifted her skirt and spread her legs, showing Varex her wet pussy, before she spread her puffy lips with two fingers. "Sire, it is so wet."

He pushed a single digit into her quim, which made her clamp a hand over her mouth as she cried out. He pulled her hand away with his free hand and continued to thrust his finger in and out of her.

She grabbed onto his shoulders, as her knees nearly buckled, and she gasped and cried out repeatedly, unmuffled this time. She clinched down hard on his finger, squeezed her eyes shut and climaxed hard, crying out in the bath.

Lilly breathed heavily for a few seconds before she opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Thank you, sire." She stepped back and straightened her outfit, then gestured to his back. "Want me to comb your back?"

Varex laughed and turned so that she could easily reach the much thicker fur there. After a few moments of silence, he said, "Your mother is my Consort. She will continue to be, and I will not take that away from her."

She stopped and pulled back, biting her lip. "I know, sire. I wouldn't want you to."

He turned to her and reached out to take her hand in his. "I want you to know - you are very important to me. Do you understand that?"

Lilly paused a moment and then nodded her head and smiled. "Yes, sire, I think I do. Really."

Varex returned the smile and reached out, pulling her into an embrace. He planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck, and then said, "You should perhaps sleep in your own quarters tonight."

She laughed. "Yes, sire. I understand."

He swatted her ass, which made her jump and squeak, before she turned and scampered off to her quarters.

When he got back to Arabetha's bed, she was still sound asleep, with her mouth open and soft snores filling the room.

He laid down and smiled in satisfaction, before remembering that he was probably going to die on the morrow.



Varex awoke earlier than he expected, in part because of the warmth of a large pair of breasts shifting onto his chest as Arabetha climbed onto his waist. She planted soft kisses along his muzzle, before she licked his lips, then laid her head next to his.

"Good morning," he murmured with a smile.

"I think you woke up some kind of animal inside of me," she murmured.

"The scent of the spirit champions drive sylvix to heights of ardor," he rumbled.

"What does that mean?"

"Let us see," he rumbled and reached around her ass to slide a digit into her slick sex, thrusting it in and out of her several times, to get it very wet.

"Ohhh, yes, yes," she mumbled into his fur.

She gave a disappointed murmur when he pulled his finger from her, but when he rubbed the wetness into her rear entrance, she gasped.

"Oh! That's, that's not proper!" she protested, but he noticed that she didn't move in any way nor even lift her head to look at him.

"And what do we say to that?" he asked, as he continued to rub the natural lubricant into the tight rosebud of her ass.

Arabetha groaned and gently bit the fur at his neck, which he took to mean she didn't want to stop, so he pushed his finger into her ass.

She gasped, and groaned gutturally, and then bit his neck again. He pumped his finger in and out of her slowly, opening up her ass, stretching it around his thick digit.

"Oh, no, it feels good, why does it feel good?" she groaned into his neck.

Varex knew the reason. The more sex he had with her, the more her body would respond to him, even change for him. It was why the sylvan relationship with the spirits was sometimes more tense than friendly.

That wasn't why he was brought here, but it was why a consort was part of the Pact.

Still, it was better to take these things slow, especially with someone who was as bound up in her propriety as Arabetha, so he slowly slid his digit out of her ass. She breathed out slowly.

"Let's see if there's something else that feels good," he murmured and grabbed his cock, rubbing the tip of it against the outside of her pussy.

"Mmm, yes," she groaned and bit his neck again.

He grinned as he continued to tease her, much past when she wanted to be teased, but he didn't push it into her.

"Please," she whispered as she rubbed her face against his muzzle. When he continued rubbing and teasing, her voice was more urgent. "Please, sire!"

"Please, what, Arabetha?" he murmured against her cheek.

She whined and shifted her hips to try to push against him, but he continued to tease her pussy with the tip of his cock. She gasped and leaned up to look down into his face. "Fuck me!" she cried out.

Varex pushed his cock deep into her wet, open pussy, and she groaned and grabbed onto his shoulder. "Fuck me! Please, fuck me! Fuck me!"

He grabbed her hips and granted her wish and granted it hard. She screamed in pleasure, her green-eyed gaze burning down at him as his cock thrust into her again. Arabetha tried to beg him to keep fucking her, but she couldn't get the words out, and her mouth hung open.

Varex buried himself inside of her, then grabbed her back with one arm, while the other grabbed her leg, and he rolled her onto her back. She screamed in surprised pleasure and grabbed onto his forearms.

He resumed his pace, driving himself into her, deeper than she'd ever felt anything before. He kissed her hard on the mouth, before he broke the kiss and licked her lips. She stared into his eyes, as the pleasure overwhelmed her, and she could only squeak out, "Please, fill me..."

Varex growled in pleasure and his voice rumbled out of him. "You are mine. Forever!"

She gasped and climaxed around his hot cock, and her pussy gripped his cock like a vise, and sprayed his belly with her cum. Her head lolled back and she gasped several times as he continued to thrust into her, before he exploded in climax. Despite the temptation, he kept his knot out of her as he poured his seed into her. He pulled his cock back and let a few more jets fly onto her belly and breasts.

She moaned when she felt his cum on her skin, and relaxed back against the bed, covered in a sheen of sweat.

Varex leaned back and off the bed, calling out, "Lilly!"

Lilly pulled her fingers out of her wet quim, adjusted her skirt down, and quickly stepped into the room from the hall where she'd been listening. "Yes, sire?"

"The Consort needs to be cleaned," he pointed to the cum on her.

Lilly quickly moved over to the bed before Arabetha could voice her protest and licked the cum off her hot skin.

Arabetha's eyes shot wide as she looked from Lilly to Varex, but the big wolfkin just grinned. "She is also mine."

He moved around to slide into the bed next to Arabetha, and give her a long, passionate kiss. She gasped and writhed under the attention of Lilly, who licked the cum off of her, and paid special attention to her large breasts and nipples.

Varex broke the kiss and looked down into the thoroughly flushed consort. "And is one climax sufficient for this morning?"

She looked from his gaze to his still erect cock and bit her lip, then nodded. "Yes, sire." Her gaze moved to Lilly who stood up off the bed and grinned impishly at her mother.

"I cleaned my lady as best I could."

Arabetha looked away, embarrassed.

"Good," Varex rumbled, before he got off the bed and stretched. He then sighed and spoke in a more serious tone. "I have business I need to take care of, and it might take me some time."

"What business?" Arabetha asked. Despite her nudity, she stood up and moved close to him to rest her hand on his chest and look up into his face. "Please, do not tell me to not worry about it."

"I cannot tell you. Not yet." He rested his hand on hers. "I trust you, but I... I don't have the words, and I can't think of them right now. When I return, I shall tell you what has happened." He paused and leaned down to move his lips close to hers and whisper, "And I promise you, I will return."

Promises made in the face of death were easier, Varex though.

She planted a soft kiss on his lips and scratched the underside of his muzzle with both hands. "I will be here."

He nodded and stepped away but paused by Lilly. "And you should know that while I am away, the Lady Consort is in charge of the manor." He gave her a wide grin.

Lilly bowed gracefully and smiled up at him, then to Arabetha. "Of course, sire. I promise to follow her dutifully."

Varex stretched expanding his chest and tensing every muscle in his body before he returned back to the ground. "An early start will be good for this." He was unable to help but notice that they were both slightly flushed from his demonstration. "Be good. Until I return...

The spirits will provide."



Getting out of the city and into the forest wasn't hard. Neither was racing in the direction of the Guti camp. However, it did take a very long time to reach the outskirts of the camp. Thankfully, he could smell them from far enough away that he was able to shift into his war form without detection. Growing claws and spikes sometimes caused involuntary noises, which could attract the wrong kind of attention.

The Guti orckin were no less civilized than most orckin - or indeed, many sylvan who lived in the wilds. But they had a very different propensity for what sylvan would consider incredibly foul odors. Roasting meat, rotten carcasses, filth, even blood and sex, all were smells commonly found in a Guti war camp.

Varex had no intention of giving this 'General' anything, and he had no intention of being skewered by the inhabitants of the camp, which meant that he had to make a careful approach. The spirits had given him many gifts, and he had to make full use of them here.

For one, it meant waiting until the sun was just about to drop below the horizon. The shadows were the longest at this time. Approaching the General's tent was no simple trick, but his ability to drop down to all fours and slink through shadows helped greatly.

Soon he made his way to the side of the General's large tent and with a quick slice of his claws, he squeezed through a slit in the canvas, backing in spikes first. Inside the tent was the lightly armored General, stood behind a table laden with plans, letters and maps, and a smaller, unarmored attendant off to his side.

Before anyone could raise an alarm, he stood to his full height in front of the General's table.

The General looked unpleased by the sudden appearance and stood up to his full height. He wasn't quite as tall as Varex, and he wore leather armor with a large sword sheathed to one side.

"Varex. I see no gold, so I assume you come with some kind of deed tucked away in your ass."

"General, I have come to talk arrangements. The situation with the township is more complicated than anticipated."

"It's not complicated. They granted you a barony. Give it to me and I'll get it sold."

Neither said anything for a moment, so the general stepped closer to Varex. "Raiding season is almost finished, but I think if we hurry, we have time to go back to that town, lay siege to it, and explain to them exactly why I turned away before, and exactly why I had come back."

The general was quite the tactician, as he had not only gathered this force, and successfully negotiated a deal with someone normally an enemy but recognized that he had all of the political leverage in the negotiation.

What he had entirely failed to recognize was how close he was to Varex.

The wolfkin led with his left arm which the General reacted to with admiral speed, but Varex's unseen right hand slashed up into the General's neck and caught the corner of his thick jaw. With a spray of black blood, he ripped the jaw off and threw it at the attendant.

The attendant stumbled, then shouted for the guards, which allowed Varex the time to smash the middle pole of the tent. The lantern that hung on it shattered, then filled the tent with smoke and fire.

The guards that charged in were caught in a collapsing, burning tent, and he was able to make quick work of them. Moments later, he slashed through the burning tent and burst out of it, into the middle of the camp.

Many eyes turned in his direction. His glowing red eyes met them.



Lilly and Arabetha finished their dinner of gruel, and Lilly put the bowls away. She returned to find Arabetha mindlessly toying with a curl of her hair, something she knew she only did when she was very nervous.

"We have had a very tiring day," Lilly said with a smile.

Arabetha nodded, "Oh we're nearly finished with front of the house. The ah, servant's quarters are almost cleaned and ready for use. But they are usable, right now. Perhaps that is where you should sleep, going forward."

Lilly took no offense, as she knew that her mother wanted more alone time with Varex. "Helps with both propriety and privacy. Though my lady will have to ring the little bell for my attention." Arabetha smiled, and Lilly continued. "Perhaps my lady would enjoy a bath?"

She seemed to think about it, and looked toward the front door, still closed and then nodded. "I would."

Lilly had also spent much of dinner trying not to worry about Varex. Surely if there was a bandit or a beast in the forest, he would be able to dispatch them without much effort. But part of her wondered. She remembered how his fingers felt, and his claws were barely noticeable. How could he slash anything?

Arabetha entered the bath and disrobed quickly, which Lilly helped her with. It pleased her that the lady had not even mentioned turning away. As she filled the tub, she wondered how much she could push her. If someone had asked her a week ago, she would've thought them mad to suggest she found her mother at all attractive. But in this place, with her enviable tits on full display, her loins burned every time she saw a bit of skin.

Arabetha sank into the warm water, and Lilly fetched soap and a comb. She combed out her lady's hair, then ran the soap over her arm, which was resting along the top of the tub.

"Perhaps it would be easier if you joined me," Arabetha said quietly, her eyes closed, before she bit her lip, which gave away the ease with which she made the offer was indeed unpracticed.

But Lilly did not need any encouragement, and immediately stripped off her outfit, which she had stopped wearing undergarments beneath almost immediately after they bought it. Some distant part of Lilly's mind was shocked at how quickly she had fallen into what her father would've called degeneracy, but she hardly cared what that old bastard thought. When she showered Varex, and then saw how her mother responded to him, she knew she wanted more. When she saw her mother's nude body, she knew she wanted more. And when she saw Varex fucking her mother with that big cock, she knew for certain that she wanted more of both.

She slipped into the warm water, and started to soap and clean her mother, starting with her arms and legs, and working her way in. Soon, she was soaping her breasts, and ensuring that her nipples were 'properly' cleaned.

Arabetha's breath hitched, and she let out a soft contented sound as she continued to keep her eyes closed and her head leaned back. "I can wait for you to clean," she murmured quietly. "I am enjoying the warmth."

"Of course, my lady," Lilly said with a smile, and quickly cleaned herself, washing with the soap and scrubbing lightly with the cloth. She then resumed cleaning her lady, paying special attention to her stomach, and her back, and her butt.

Her lady spread her legs without a word, and Lilly accepted the invitation. She soaped up her hand, and then she caressed the soft hairs above mother's pussy, gently "cleaning" her for longer than necessary.

Arabetha inhaled sharply and then let out a shaky breath. Lilly rubbed her palm against her clit, as her fingers stroked the lips of Arabetha's pussy. Her lady kept her eyes closed, even as her body shook and twitched, and she let out repeated soft cries.

Lilly knew she could bring her to her end this way, but she also wanted to push it. She slipped two fingers into her lady's quivering sex and worked them back and forth until she found that special spot inside of her.

When she found it, Arabetha's response was immediate. She gasped loudly, clapped her hand over her eyes, and her other hand reached out to grab Lilly's free shoulder.

123456...9