A Wolf in Syl's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varex grinned and stood, "Take your hand out of your quim and suck then, slut!"

Lilly bent over and sucked his cock into her mouth. Despite its girth, she was able to suck it down her throat, as she bobbed up and down on it. He grabbed her head, and fucked her face, which made her moan in delight.

"My slut's mouth is so good, she is truly made for my cock!" he growled, before he slapped her ass, which elicited a squeal of delight around his thickness. "Though, I do wonder," he mused.

Varex still had a hand on her head and slowed her pace down as he continued. "I do wonder what her mistress said about making me cum in her mouth?" He pulled her down to his knot and held her there, as she looked up at him with her eyes. "Did she say not to?"

The immense look of disappointment on Lilly's face was all he needed to confirm it. He laughed and shook his head, "And did my cock drive the thought from your slutty head, or were did you plan to forget?"

She flushed with his cock still shoved down her throat, so he released her with a gasp. She dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together. "I'm sorry master! Your cock makes me mindless!"

Varex gestured to rise, and she bit her lip and looked down as she did so. He pulled her close in an embrace, his hard cock sliding up between their bodies, and he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm not going to punish you... tonight. But I will remember about this later." He gave her ass a quick slap and she squeaked with a nod. "What did your mistress command you after you delivered me to her room?"

"She didn't... didn't say anything, sire."

"Then part of your punishment is to stay and watch. You may play with yourself as much as you want, but you cannot make yourself cum - do you understand?"

Lilly nodded quickly, and when he gestured, she scampered out to lead him to the consort's bedroom.

Arabetha laid on the bed, her legs spread as she slowly rubbed her pussy lips with one hand and tugged a nipple with her other. "Oh, Varex," she moaned as he entered the room. "It feels like I've been waiting hours."

"Then you won't have to wait another second," he said with a grin as he climbed into bed and pushed her knees back.

"Breed me!" Arabetha cried out. "I want to feel it all in me!"

Varex stopped and slowly lowered her legs with a sigh. "I cannot."

She sat up, both from his response and the change of mood she sensed. Even Lilly stopped playing with herself for a moment to watch. "But... my lord? I thought..." she bit her lip and her voice wavered. "Perhaps Lilly, then?"

Varex realized what she meant, and he pulled her close to his chest. He kissed her hard on the lips before he whispered to her, "My beautiful consort, I want to breed you so badly. I want to see you heavy with my children, with a young one nursing at your perfect breasts."

Her eyes went wide, and she gasped. She gently scratched under his muzzle and said, "Then... are we not able to?"

He sighed deeply. "If I sank my knot into you this night, you would most assuredly be pregnant by morning." He paused a moment and added, "This is not the right time for it."

Arabetha's heart sank, and she rubbed her head against his shoulder. "Will you please explain?"

"Before I fight the Immortal, I will not leave you pregnant."

She swallowed and sat up. "You... you think you will not return from that fight?"

"It is a risk. Too great a risk. You will already have a hard time if I am not here, without being pregnant."

Arabetha shook her head, as though the thought was too horrible to keep in her mind. "Must you fight him alone?"

"The Guti orckin must be made to know they cannot take the town with me here. Whatever that entails, I must do. If it is to fight him standing in a field - I would prefer for that not to be, but if it must, then it must."

Arabetha looked at Lilly and gestured her over, then took her hand as she came near. "We are yours, sire. I am your consort, and she is your servant. I believe that we can help."

Varex thought about that as he looked between them but said nothing.

Lilly offered, "Everyone has a weakness, my lord. Most have two or three. We can help you find his, surely. Perhaps even Ranaka can help."

Arabetha nodded. "Agreed. There is an Archivist at Court. He is a snake, and a villain, but he does not want to be killed by the Guti. He perhaps could help."

Varex nodded and opened his arms, and both sylvix dived into his embrace. Arabetha squeezed as hard as she could. He kissed and licked them before, before he released them.

Arabetha put her hand on her mouth and shook her head. "I am sorry, sire, I have ruined the evening. Even with your stamina, you have flagged from our talk."

Lilly stepped back a step as Varex pushed Arabetha back on the bed with a wide grin, "You have ruined nothing. Do you think you'll escape this evening without feeling my heat inside of you?"

His consort grinned and laughed at the ceiling. "Perhaps your servant can help again?"

His glassyl looked excited by the prospect, but he shook his head. "She is too eager, and she needs to be teased a while longer yet." He lowered his head to his consort's sex and lapped around the edge of it.

Arabetha cried out and grabbed his head, thrusting her hips up to meet his muzzle. "Yes! Oh, yes!"

Varex pushed his wide tongue into her, lapping at her juices, and drinking her up. Arabetha thrashed her head back and forth and moaned. She shuddered and climaxed, her legs twitching hard and squeezing against his head. "Oh, Varex, please, give me your cock!"

Varex rose and towered over her, before he lowered his body to hers. He slowly pushed his thick cock into her sopping pussy, spreading the lips wide around him as he sank deep into her.

She opened her mouth and gave out a silent cry, as the air left her. After a few seconds he pulled out and thrust himself fully back in. She gasped and grabbed his arms, squeezing tightly and digging in her nails.

He drove his hips in a regular rhythm, and each time he sank into her, she cried out again. She seemed even more sensitive than she usually was - she'd perhaps teased herself for longer than he thought.

Arabetha wrapped her legs around him, and grabbed his arms tight as she screamed out, then shoved his hips back as hard as she could. A powerful orgasm wracked her body, and her legs twitched and spasmed. He pulled out of her, and she gasped again and gushed girlcum, spraying him all over his crotch and abdomen.

Her legs shook and she pulled her knees together as her abs twitched and convulsed. She laid back on the bed and laid her head on the pillow.

"Oh spirits, Varex, I... oh spirits," she moaned and breathed in and out deeply.

Varex grinned and a chuckle rumbled out of him. "I don't think I've ever seen you like this before," he murmured as he drew a claw along her thigh.

Her leg spasmed as he did that, and she sat up on her elbows, her gaze lowering from his face to his cock. "I am too sensitive for you I think, but perhaps..." She trailed off then glanced at Lilly and grinned back at Varex. "Actually, I have a better idea. Lilly!"

Varex watched his consort warily for a moment, then grinned at Lilly. Arabetha put a pillow on her crotch and gestured to Lilly to lay between her legs. Lilly laid against her mistress, who wrapped her arms around her, before she reached down to pull her maid's knees wide apart.

"We've been practicing for this moment," Arabetha whispered, and pushed four fingers into Lilly's wet pussy, who gasped and rolled her eyes back in response. "I think this slattern's pussy is ready for your cock, my lord."

Varex growled in approval and lowered himself over them, grabbing the headboard to hold himself up. "What a juicy whore she is. Tell me, does this juicy whore deserve my cock?" he asked Lilly, as he rested his cock on her bare pussy, and rubbed her clit with the underside.

She groaned and shook her head. "No master, I don't deserve it!"

He twisted his hips back and forth, rubbing her clit with his cock, "And tell me, why should I give it to you?"

"Because my virginity is yours to take master! My pussy is yours, master, and taking them will make you feel so good! I beg of you, master, please want them! Please fuck my slutty pussy with your thick hard cock!"

Varex rocked his hips back, then slid his cock deep into Lilly's pussy, stopped halfway before he rocked back and drove it deep into her, sinking it to the knot. She snapped her legs onto his waist and cried out as she arched her back.

Her mother cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently. "It's just starting," she whispered into her daughter's ear and gave it a kiss.

He withdrew his cock from his slut until just the tip was inside, and drove it back to the knot, which made Lilly gasp and roll her head back on her mistress' shoulder. "Yes! Please! More!" she cried out, to the rhythm of Varex driving into her.

Lilly was just as tight as he expected, and as he drove himself deeper into her, she let out a squeal of delight. As she opened herself to him, and he pushed into her depths, she gasped and cried out with each new inch.

He nuzzled her cheek and then gave his consort a long, heated kiss as he continued thrusting into the young maiden again and again. Lilly cried out in climax again, and he broke the kiss with a wide grin.

Arabetha scratched under his muzzle with a smile, before she whispered to Lilly, "He's going to keep going until he comes."

"Cum! I need his cum, I need it, please master, please fill my slutty pussy with your cum!" the young maid begged her master.

Arabetha became so aroused she couldn't contain herself, and she kissed Lilly hard and shoved her tongue into her mouth, while her hands squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Varex shifted position and leaned back so that he could hold Lilly down by the hip and hammer his cock into her hard. Her muffled squeals escaped her prolonged kiss with Arabetha, and she grabbed tight onto Varex's wrists - not to try to slow him, but to steady herself.

As he neared his climax, his tempo became erratic, and part of his animalistic soul snarled and thrashed, demanding that he shove his whole self into Lilly and impregnate her as quickly as possible.

Varex restrained himself, ever so slightly, so that he shoved the length of his cock up to the knot into her pussy and unloaded with a roar. Torrents of his seed flowed into Lilly and she broke the kiss with her mistress to moan.

"Fill me! So hot!"

More than a few seconds passed as Varex continued to pour into her. By the time he finished, there was a slight bulge below her stomach. He pulled his cock out of her and let another spurt fly onto her stomach.

"Oh, my spirits, I missed out," Arabetha mused with a grin.

Varex slid next to the pair and gave his consort another heady kiss before he laid on his back.

Arabetha started to shift, and Lilly sat up and scampered to the other side of Varex before Arabetha could say anything. "Oh!" the mistress commented, and grinned. "Oh, the delight of youth."

The consort laid down next to Varex and rested her head on his chest. Lilly did the same on the other side. Arabetha murmured, "Mmm, so warm."

Varex stared up at the ceiling as he hugged the sylvix on either side of him close. They both relaxed in exhaustion, and soon both were snoring lightly against his chest. He drank in their scent, their warmth, their affection, and shoved the coming battles out of his head.

For right now, the spirits had provided generously.

1...456789