All Comments on 'A Wolf's Rage Ch. 09'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for another great chapter

RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Strange Compulsion" and "A Species' Survival" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Another 5⭐️ chapter,, this needs to continue on with more

toolbox0toolbox0over 1 year ago

Not much story development in this chapter, basically just an extended sex scene. I'd like to see more of the story personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs to continue. Maybe add a few more "Mates" since those 5 almost weren't enough to get the job done. Maybe Mrs. Eriksen. After all Matt is already fucking both of her daughters. Maybe add a Teacher to the pack. Or a noisy neighbor. Could always add Matt's sister and some of her college friends.

Matt also needs to kick that bully's ass. Heck kick the bully's ass and then fuck the bully's Mom in front of the Bully.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 1 year ago

I read all the chapters today. Sorry, I read the first couple of chapters and then skimmed the rest as the story is basically 5 lines of plot followed by a sex scene. Interesting concept just seems to be a stroke piece instead of an actual story. I stopped voting as just because it is not for me doesn't mean others will not love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still awesome and finally with mother and son sex but it was short 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES