A Wolf's Rage Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Matt arrived home, his father wasn't home yet. His mother was in the living room and she was watching some movie. He sat beside her and gave her a tight hug, then he gave her an intense kiss.

Diana responded to her son's kiss enthusiastically. Mother and son spent some time making out on the couch.

The way Kaitlyn's husband reacted to Matt and Kaitlyn fucking in front of him was on Matt's mind. Any self--respecting man would have tried to knock him out for fucking his wife, but Kaitlyn's husband obeyed Matt's orders and Matt saw the fear in his eyes.

"Something on your mind?" Diana asked her son.

"Yeah, Mom. I was at Kaitlyn's place and we were ... you know ... doing it. Then her husband came home when we were doing it and caught us in the act."

Diana's eyes widened.

"Oh, my God! What happened?"

"He punched me and then he slapped Kaitlyn."

"WHAT?"

"Don't worry, Mom, it didn't hurt. Actually, it didn't do anything, for either of us. Then, I slapped him, pushed him on the ground and shouted at him to go kneel down in the corner of the room. Surprisingly, he did as I said. He went to the corner of the room and kneeled down. I fucked his wife multiple times, right in front of him. He didn't do anything as it was like he was afraid of me. What is going on? Nobody would react like this. Why was he acting like that?"

Diana had a confused expression on her face. "I don't know what happened, Matt. I know that humans have a natural instinct to fear werewolves. Even when you're in your human form and even when they don't know that you're a werewolf. But your father, your real father, never said anything about human's obeying your commands. I don't know what's going on, but your father might. When he visited me after he got to know that I was pregnant, he gave me his e--mail address. I've never contacted him all these years, but I'll contact him and ask him about this."

Matt leaned in and kissed his mother again. Diana grabbed Matt's hand and placed it on her right tit. Matt understood what his mother wanted and he squeezed her tit through her pink spaghetti strap t--shirt then Diana pulled her t--shirt down. She wasn't wearing any bra, so she exposed her naked tits to her son.

Matt, who was already aroused by Kaitlyn's naked body, was uncontrollable as his mother's huge tits came to view and Matt grabbed her tits and squeezed them causing Diana to giggle.

"Your tits feel amazing, Mom."

She looked at him with lust filled eyes. He pinched and tweaked her nipples and drops of milk spurted out of her tits as he pulled on her nipples.

Matt took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it. He drank her breast milk until he was satisfied.

"Let me make you a little more comfortable, so let's get you out of those pants," Diana said to Matt.

She reached down and unbuttoned his pants then she took his pants and his underwear off and threw them away. Then, she kneeled between his legs. She bent down and took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. She licked his entire cock and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

She licked the head of his cock with her tongue and swallowed his pre--cum. She swallowed the rest of his cock, inch by inch, until his entire cock was inside her mouth then she started sucking his cock. Matt saw his mother's head bob up and down as she swallowed his cock.

"You take such good care of me, Mom. Let me take care of you," Matt said.

He pulled his mother up then he got down on the floor and he kneeled facing her. She sat on the couch and spread her legs displaying her cunt to her son.

Matt looked at his mother's pussy and knew he came into this world from that pussy. He got aroused every time he looked at it. He spread her pussy lips and found her clit. He licked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Diana gave out a moan of pleasure, then he licked her clit with his whole tongue, tasting her cunt juice. He licked her clit for a few minutes until she experienced an orgasm. Then he inserted one of his fingers inside her cunt while he continued to lick her clit. He searched for her g--spot and once he found her g--spot, he rubbed it with his finger while he licked her clit.

The simultaneous stimulation of her clit and her g--spot was overwhelming for Diana and she reached her limit and experienced a mind-blowing orgasm.

Diana laid down on the couch on her back and she was breathing deeply as she recovered from her orgasm. Her breasts rose and fell as she took deep breaths and this excited Matt even more. He moved near his mother's breasts and sucked on them again and he drank Diana's breast milk from her tits for a few minutes. He scooped up her cunt juices from her vagina using his fingers and inserted his fingers into her mouth. Diana tasted her own cunt juices as her son drank her breast milk directly from her tits.

After he had his fill of his mother's tit milk, Matt stood up and looked at his mother. She knew what he wanted, so she took off her pants and her panties. She spread her legs, inviting him to put his monster into her wet and welcoming cunt.

Matt teased her by rubbing her clit with the head of his cock and then he inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. He slowly inserted the rest of his cock, inch by inch, into her cunt until it was completely inside her and then both mother and son took a moment to savor the sensation. Diana loved the way her pussy felt when it was stretched to its limits by her son's cock. Diana always felt so full.

Matt slowly started to fuck her and as he fucked her, he bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He started sucking the nipple and drinking her breast milk as he fucked her with his monster cock.

Diana was in heaven and she felt like she was his mother and his lover, simultaneously. She was experiencing continuous orgasms as her son kept thrusting his cock into her. Her pussy was so wet that it squelched whenever he thrust his cock into her.

Matt stopped sucking her tits and kissed her passionately and Diana returned his kiss. They felt like they were the only two people in the world as both of them were lost in the kiss.

Matt started to pick up his pace and he thrust his cock harder into her cunt. Diana was going crazy and he fucked her so hard that the room was filled with Diana's moans and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Diana clawed at the couch as another orgasm shattered her mind.

She took a few moments to recover from that orgasm but Matt was still hard. He turned her over and she was now on all fours. He rammed his cock into her from behind and he pounded her pussy as she held on to the couch for dear life.

Then Matt raised his hand and slapped her ass. "HARDER!" Diana screamed.

Matt obliged and slapped his mother's ass harder and he slapped her ass a few more times. He was able to see the outline of his hand on her ass cheeks.

Her tits dangled down from her chest and every time he pounded his cock into her cunt, they swayed like a pendulum. He reached down and started to rub her clit with his thumb while he pummeled her from behind.

Diana was lost in the crescendo of pleasure, hurtling towards the peak every time her son thrust his cock into her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him, so she turned her head and they shared an intense kiss. Matt felt he was about to cum. He deposited a bucket load of his thick cum inside his mother's wet and waiting pussy. His cum filled her pussy and flowed out and Diana found herself among the stars when his cum hit the walls of her pussy. Both mother and son took a few minutes to recover from the fuck fest. Then, they went to the bathroom and had a shower. They spent the rest of the day as a normal mother and son.

12