A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I supposed to believe the man I don't even know who kidnaps me, holds me captive and then tells me he has some magical claim over me? How gullible do you think I am?

"And howon earthdo you plan on explaining this?!" Liesel pulled the thin cotton shirt up to expose the pale, toned flesh of her stomach, "Please, try. I'm dying to see what kind of bullshit you think I'll believe next."

Rafe sighed, groaning softly in frustration as he rested his head back against the wall, pulling himself together. If she couldn't believe what she herself felt, then there was no way she'd believe what he had to say next.

"We are not cultists, Liesel. We all just... belong to a pack. We are not human. We are... We are lycans. Werewolves. Half man, half wolf. You healed over the span of a day because Tanis, who tended you, is a witch. Specifically, a healer. She healed you. My father is Alpha to this pack; my brother is soon to be the next Alpha. I am a Beta. In simpler terms, I guess I'm second best. Although... both my brother and I were born as Alphas. Since he is the eldest, he will be our future pack leader.

I have been following you because my wolf recognised you as our rightful mate. We are bonded, permanently. You think you have it bad? Your attraction and need for me is only a tenth of what I feel. I am constantly in pain and restraint when I am near you, and being away from you is even more unbearable. My wolf will be restless, volatile, and extremely dangerous until we are mated. And youwillmate me Liesel. Don't think I won't stoop to force."

Liesel could only stare in complete shock at Rafe. Her mouth was hanging open but she didn't care. Was this guy serious...? She wanted to laugh at him, to tell him he was insane. Completely nuts. But he looked so sincere... A big part of her couldn't help believing every word he had just said, even as logic screamed at her that it was impossible.

In the end, logic won out. No matter how sincere he sounded, no matter that he obviously truly believed what he'd just said, Liesel just hadn't been programmed to believe it when crazy stalkers told her she was their mate and they were part of a clan of werewolves and witches.

"Um, Mr. Black. I think you need help."

His next reaction completely took her off guard, and further instilled the insane image she had of him in her head.

Instead of fighting for her to believe him, he threw back his head and laughed. Hysterically. When he appeared to have finally finished, he locked his eyes with hers and took her hand.

"Come with me."

"Come withyou? I don't think so. I don't follow the crazy person's orders." She scoffed, pulling her arm from his grip.

He chuckled, holding his hand out for her to take.

"Please, I want to show you something."

Curiosity got the better of her, and she found herself tentatively placing her hand in his much larger one.

Following behind him silently, he took her through the mansion, meeting only the occasional person who would dip their head respectfully in acknowledgment of the couple as they passed. Rafe led her down a few floors, eventually heading to a set of huge French windows, not unlike the ones in her bedroom but more than twice their size and grandeur. Through the glass panes, she looked out onto the dark grounds of his estate.

Pulling the doors open, he took her outside into the warm night air and down a massive set of stone steps. Passing a huge neon shining pool where two bodies were joined in embrace, and what looked like a Romanesque hot tub. Liesel blushed and averted her eyes from the couple converged in passion. Their heated moans sending thrills of veiled pleasure through her body. Rafe ignored the act as if it was nothing, instead pulling her down a second set of stairs, this one more discreet and winding off toward the left of the house. He led her through mazes of flowering bushes and elegant trees planted purposefully to make up a gorgeous garden, and towards a rose entwined gazebo about a hundred feet away.

"Rafe what's going on? This place is beautiful..."

An elaborate fountain bubbled merrily in the shade of a weeping willow and hundreds of blossoming flowers. The night sky shed an eerie glow upon the picture, but she had no time to soak in the beauty of the place. Rafe meant business and he was almost forcefully dragging her towards the gazebo half hidden in shadows.

"Just trust me."

"Says the guy who abducted me."

He laughed and took her arm, gingerly helping her up the stairs of the gazebo as if she was some fragile wisp of air that'd blow away any second. It annoyed her immensely, his creepy gentlemen-like behaviour. She ripped her arm from his and stormed up the stairs into the gazebo, whipping back around to face him and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, what do you want?"

He smirked, lifting a brow as he rested his huge form against the wooden posts.

"I want to show you something... I'm not messing with you Liesel. And I'm not insane or brainwashed either." He said, his eyes never once wavering from hers. She almost had chills from how intense he looked at that moment.

She gulped and mentally shook her head, closing her eyes and taking a step back from him.

"Go on then Rafe, show."

*****

Rafe took a deep breath, willing his heart to calm down from its insane beating frenzy. Taking a step into the centre of the gazebo, Rafe faced the beautiful woman. Her hair shone silver in the moonlight, and her eyes were filled with fire and begrudging curiosity. He could feel her fear, and had to fight to stop himself from gathering her slender form into his arms for comfort.

Instead, he rolled his shoulders, flexing them in a weak attempt to prolong the moment. Preparing himself for rejection, he began to unbutton his shirt as he warned her to step back.

"What are you doing?" She couldn't hide the tremble in her voice from his superior hearing. It shamed him to know he was about to completely instate that fear into her mind.

"I am proving to you," He murmured, throwing his shirt to the floor and tugging down his pants, "That I am not a liar," The pants joined his shirt on the floor. He listened smugly as her breath quickened feverishly at his naked form. "Nor, am I insane Liesel DuBorque."

"I don't understand how getting naked will prove your point. Unless your objective is to distract me, Mr. Black." She scoffed, keeping her eyes from straying down his god-like body. It was a half-hearted retort.

He smiled at her, and she didn't miss the feral amber glint in his usually brilliant green eyes.

In the span of milliseconds, Rafe was throwing his dark head back and howling vehemently up at the sky. He burst from his human form, some part of his conscious mind feeling the mildly painful sting of bones and muscle in his shoulders popping and breaking, forming new shapes beneath his constricting skin. His nails lengthened into lethal claws and he began to rip and tear at his chest, shredding the skin away from his body and giving way to sprouting fur.

Rafe dropped to his knees, the bones in his body rearranging and reforming themselves to take on a new shape. He ripped the skin from his body, wide slices of flesh peeling itself from his rippling form.

This all took only a second at most, before a monster of a wolf was standing before the tiny woman cowering in horror in the corner. She hadn't screamed, but she had her back to the wall, hands grasping hopelessly at the wooden posts. Her chest was heaving in shock, eyes so wide they seemed to almost pop from her face. She'd gone ghostly pale, and was now trying in vain to stay completely still, in hope not to attract the colossal creature's attention.

As if that could have helped. His large amber eyes were fixed entirely on her. A soft whine left the wolf's lips as he slowly lowered his massive form to the floor, resting his paws over his eyes. This allowed Liesel a short gasp of breath, but she still wouldn't dare to move. Any minute now, she was bound to have a heart attack.

The wolf shuffled closer to her, his belly resting against the floor as he nudged his huge head closer to her feet. Liesel pushed herself as far back into the wall of the gazebo as possible, fear striking her down despite the wolf's apparent submission to her.

"Rafe?" She squeaked uncertainly, a barely audible whisper of breath.

Another soft whine came from the wolf, and he rolled onto his side, his tongue lolling out playfully as he watched her with surprisingly intelligent eyes. She took that as affirmation, and slowly lowered herself to her knees.

"I have got to be dreaming..."

What sounded like a rumble of laughter travelled through the wolf's incredibly huge body. The wolf was at least three times the size of a regular wolf, with glowing amber eyes that sparkled with knowing. This was not any ordinary wolf. Liesel almost entertained the idea of the typical 'smoke and mirrors' magician magic, but the second her shaking hands cautiously slipped into the thick, dark fur of the wolf that had been Rafe's head, she knew this was no illusion. This creature was solid and real, and was right now growling in pleasure as she slowly stroked behind his ear.

"What are you...?" She murmured softly, running her fingers through his thick fur coat. He was surprisingly incredibly soft and silky, and she found herself getting lost in just sitting there stroking this monster of a wolf's head.

After what seemed like hours, Liesel felt her eyes beginning to droop sleepily. She was fighting to stay awake and listen to the rumbling purrs of satisfaction issuing from Rafe's huge wolf form. Eventually Liesel dreamily curled up into the side of the wolf, snuggling into his fur and stroking her fingers back and forth across his dark pelt. It wasn't long before she fell asleep in her wolf's arms; the deep, soothing breathing against her head lulling her to sleep.

12