All Comments on 'A Woman Built for Sex'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MightyheartMightyheart7 months ago

Nice.

Today seems a day for funny ones

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

Thanks for the laugh. 5 stars.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly7 months ago

too funny thanks for the laugh

pepepilotpepepilot7 months ago

I just was not impressed with the story. But... Then... I read the last line and I haven't stopped laughing yet, Great job!

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for a nice Read with a funny twist! Thanks for the smile. Buster2U

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Refreshing twist. I can honestly say I didn’t see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tf? Should not put this in loving wives

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Better try again! This wasn't funny! Making fun with sick people is very hard and you don't got it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i laughed at this :)

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

I didn't realize she was a BLOW-UP doll. I thought she was a sex doll. Like from West Germany. (Or Germany now, I think.) Still, hysterical. Loved it. The Bear approves. Wish we had a little more on his 'condition.'

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can they legally do all that? Man is clinically nuts, but until they prove it....well its illegal to detain him. It's totally fine to divorce a wife and fuck a blow up doll.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LMAO! Although I have never tried a sex doll, I can see it as an improvement over some of the women I have been with. No headaches, ready anytime, no foreplay required, no time of the month, no dead fish smell, could be more interactive than some of them that might as well been asleep. No spending all your money, no nagging that you stopped off for a pint or for that matter, no nagging at all. No need of healthcare for her, just a patch kit. No spooning required or hogging the covers.

I think our author is onto something! 😂 thank you chymera for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stories from the nut house..... That was funny.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut7 months ago

Thought we had moved on from inflatable dolls, thought the really keen used some form of silicon doll?

The old story about his sex doll going down on him. Was it a good or a bad thing?

ro707ro7077 months ago

Lol, I imagined something macabre. He brought home a corpse of a woman he hit while driving and believed her to be alive.

While the wife ran arround like a hen.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

knew where it was going but funny. 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Doesn't make any sense. The wife is denying him intimacy, he is apparently in some sort of confinement for mental instability and yet he's able to roam around freely and purchase a sex doll? Sorry, I appreciate your attempt but it fell short of any real satisfaction.

Frank66Frank667 months ago

Think it would have been a lot better without the men in white coats. A normal husband making a point with his typical wife, using such a visual aid- that would have been funny.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Hahahaha! Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah, and here I thought he'd brought home a genuine Fem-bot

"Wait a tic, has she got machine guns coming out of her coming out of her jomblies?"

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

I sort of thought early on it was a blow up doll. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd have given it one more star in the Humor & Satire category, as it would have been closer to my expectations. Sadly, it would still a pretty rough story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

I have to agree with Frank66... the white-coated guys kinda ruined it...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Somehow I had that feeling that Deidre was a blow up doll when he carried her over the threshold.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He would have been crazy if he wasted money on a Real Doll.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You wasted my time

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Things getting really strange in Chymer’s world.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Priceless. A bit of humor to help people feel good... TFS.. Do a sequel about the wife....

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson7 months ago

"Hell, I hadn't even gotten to inflate her."

Damn, that's got to be the finest final sentence of any Literotica story... 5*

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OPrimeOPrime7 months ago

Okay, a good laugh. We are all a bit crazy, so why not?

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

Ha! Liked that! I suspected an adult toy, but the white-coat guys got me. Clever story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol funnies

ashleybelle6969ashleybelle69697 months ago

Thanks for the laugh!!! Hilarious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous