A woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, you can't leave me like this Just wrap that warm mouth around it one more time."

She paused staring at his huge cock remembering how good it made her feel. She reached out stroking it a few times then dropped to her knees taking it in her mouth.

"There you go baby, suck that mother fucker."

She started to suck it as hard and fast as she could but despite how sore she was she wanted to feel that monster inside her one more time. Standing up she turned around and bent over reaching through her legs to grab his dick and line it up with her gushing pussy. He realized what she was doing and reached through the bars grabbing her by the hips with his hands. With all of their and her cum flooding her pussy his giant cock went in much easier this time as he buried it to the nuts in one stroke. Beth reached back with both hands grabbing the bars for leverage a he began to jackhammer himself in and out as fast and hard as he could.

"Fuck that pussy's good you crazy, white bitch."

Beth was going nuts and looked back at him begging him to fuck her harder as she quickly came again. He rode her hard for a couple of minutes but was so worked up he couldn't hold out any longer as he once again flooded the walls of her pussy with his cum. Once he finished they both dropped to the floor trying to recover. After a minute or two she again struggled to her feet. Beth leaned against the desk trying to catch her breath. She'd never came so hard or so many times in her life. Her head felt dizzy and her legs like jelly. What she needed was a nap but she'd spent way too much time down here as it was and now needed to hurry. Gathering some energy she stood and put her coat back on. Just before leaving she turned back towards the convicts and smiled.

"Thank you boys, you've been a big help in more ways than one, I had no idea."

She turned and left quickly climbing the stairs back up to the video room. She popped the new disk out slipping it in her coat pocket and replaced it with the old one. There'd obviously be some time missing but didn't think anyone would notice. This wasn't exactly a high security prison anyway. She left through the same door she'd come in and locked it behind her. Everything was exactly as it was before she'd got there except, she figured, the jailbirds were a bit happier. She winked and waved at Sean as she walked by the front desk. She could tell he was upset she'd left so quickly.

When she got home she put on some cloths and quickly loaded the car with the bags she'd packed and hid earlier. She wasn't taking much, the fewer things to remind her about this place the better. Quietly Beth snuck into Jim's office and opened the hidden safe she wasn't supposed to know about. It was loaded with about $300,000 in cash and several files filled with some very important documents, documents that she needed if she hoped to pull this off. After loading the cash and files into the car she went back inside for the last time. On the kitchen table she left divorce papers, the disk from the jail, the pictures taken of him at hotels with various women, and a piece of paper with the safe combination written on it. Last she went into her daughter's room and slowly picked her up trying not to wake her, thank God Katy was a sound sleeper. She strapped her into the car seat and pulled out onto the road. With only one more stop to make she was almost home free.

As she drove she tried to picture what Jim would do when he woke up. He'd notice the pictures and divorce papers right away then flip when he saw the combination. She could see him running panicked to the empty safe. Lastly, he'd see the disk and Beth smiled at the thought. She was pretty sure he'd destroy it before anyone else got the chance to see it. The last thing the racist son of a bitch would want was people knowing his wife and the mother of his child fucked a couple of black prisoners. Regardless, it was worth it, she didn't care what anybody in this town thought anyway.

Ten minutes later at the edge of town she pulled into an empty parking lot. Within seconds a large man in a coat and hat walked up to her door and knocked on the window and Beth rolled it down.

"You're late Mrs. Leyland, I'd almost given up on you," he said.

"I'm sorry, something took a little more time than I thought," she said just before handing the investigator the files from the safe.

He took the files and asked, "What exactly am I going to find in these?"

Beth sighed hard then looked him in eye, "Oh extortion, blackmail, theft, even murder. All the stuff you've been looking for and plenty of things to put my husband away for a long time, hopefully forever."

He nodded his head at her, "Thank you Beth, I know this must not have been easy."

She smirked, "Actually it was a lot easier than you think. Once I realized the kind of man I was married to I didn't care anymore. I just can't believe I let him fool me for so long."

"Well, I can promise you he won't be causing you anymore problems. I've got a judge just itching to issue an arrest warrant. He made a lot of enemies and now he's going to pay."

She said goodbye then pulled out of the parking lot. Beth glanced at her sleeping daughter then turned left onto the highway heading out of town. She was going back to where she belonged, back to the city with her old friends and family determined to forget this crummy little town and everything that happened in it.

12